THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 27 Apr 2024, 10:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT April 6-10 (or March 37-41)  (Read 54273 times)

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

skine

• Not quite a lurker
  • Music, Mathematics, Ultimate
Re: WCT April 6-10 (or March 37-41)
« Reply #51 on: 07 Apr 2009, 23:44 »

I'm fairly sure everyone (at least Jeph) will hate me for my comment. So don't read it if you don't like things you don't like.

@carazuri would you rather me half-ass a strip to get it up at an arbitrary time? or do you just enjoy bitching about stuff you get for free
Personally, I visit QC for its, well, content. I enjoy the storyline and the drama. I don't really appreciate the last 3 comics (2 plus filler, whether you count filler as no comic, or Jeph being in debt for one comic) being able to be summed up in two panels, maybe three. What I mean by this is that one doesn't need to see the whole story to understand it.

Basically: Hannelore distrusts tapirs, in reference to a previous comic. Then she was licked by a giraffe and didn't like it.

Craziness! Something we know she wouldn't like happens, and she doesn't like it!

Yes, I'm "bitching about stuff  [ I ] get for free," but only what I feel is "half-ass"ed.

delicious, delicious irony that I spent way more time tweeting because of complaints that i didn't finish the strip soon enough
More poor time management (which I definitely suffer from) mixed with the opinion that one is never wrong (it is the internet after all) and needs to defend himself at all costs. There's an xkcd about this, but I won't link it so you read them all.

Then again, the new comic is definitely good.

(editing not for content)
« Last Edit: 08 Apr 2009, 00:03 by skine »

akronnick

« Reply #52 on: 07 Apr 2009, 23:50 »

Faye needs to get Angus's number in that puppy, that way she can satisfy the libido AND not give in to temptation.

(at this point I guess I'm pretty much captain of the S. S. Fangus)

And Jeph, for the record FUCK all those impatient mother-fucks that want to read the comic before they go to bed. They can read it when they wake up like all the cats in Europe and Australia and stuff. I don't go to bed until 6am and I can wait all night.
« Last Edit: 07 Apr 2009, 23:53 by akronnick »
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

HappyGrar

• Plantmonster
  • Vulcan Boob Squish'd
« Reply #53 on: 07 Apr 2009, 23:52 »

Wow. This...speaks to me. Probably does to pretty much everyone though.  :|

To all you who are professing annoyance with Jeph for the "filler" stuff...shove it.

To Jeph: MOAR COCKS PLZKTHX!!1

That is all.

maddness

• FIGHT YOU
  • What a curious and altogether strange place.
    • tweet, twit.
« Reply #54 on: 07 Apr 2009, 23:53 »

Faye needs to get Angus's number in that puppy, that way she can satisfy the libido AND not give in to temptation.

(at this point I guess I'm pretty much captain of the S. S. Fangus)

I concur. Though, with Angus she might have to work up to booty calls. He doesn't strike me as being quite as easy as Sven.

Also ... DELETE!!! If she gives in she'll just kick her own ass over it afterward.
« Last Edit: 07 Apr 2009, 23:56 by maddness »
I SAY I only fuck donkeys but sometimes I fuck mules too
Fight Me, Bitches!

skine

• Not quite a lurker
  • Music, Mathematics, Ultimate
« Reply #55 on: 07 Apr 2009, 23:54 »

(Please note that I wrote before the new comic was released and posed within 2 minutes of the new comic)

akronnick

« Reply #56 on: 08 Apr 2009, 00:05 »

I concur. Though, with Angus she might have to work up to booty calls. He doesn't strike me as being quite as easy as Sven.

That's true, but Faye doesn't seem to me like the kind of person who needs instant gratification. I think if she were to put some time/effort into exploring the possibility of a relationship with Angus, her default reaction won't be to give Sven a call when she's feeling hornly. Instead she'll be thinking about how nice it was having dinner with Angus and imagining his hands, lips, etc. doing the nice things that Sven used to do.
« Last Edit: 08 Apr 2009, 00:07 by akronnick »

RubyTuesday9

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #57 on: 08 Apr 2009, 00:11 »

Pritchard? Do we know who that is?  I'm having an uber dumb moment and can't remember if that's a QC character or not...anyone know?

TheReaper

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #58 on: 08 Apr 2009, 00:23 »

Pritchard? Do we know who that is?  I'm having an uber dumb moment and can't remember if that's a QC character or not...anyone know?
Raven.

Also, Faye is kind of...
Well, pathetic, honestly.
Good things are fleeting. The bad ones are usually here to stay.

maychild

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #59 on: 08 Apr 2009, 00:43 »

Also, Faye is kind of...

I don't think she's pathetic - I think that normally we don't get to know other people's naughty desperate thoughts like that :P

Bushbr

• Emoticontraindication
  • Death by Gopher
« Reply #60 on: 08 Apr 2009, 00:47 »

i cant count how many times i have gone through this exact same scenario, only.... im not calling sven,... however it is a friends sibling....hmmmm

Mojo

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #61 on: 08 Apr 2009, 01:52 »

You know, I still have all my ex-girlfriends' phone numbers in my phone (even though one moved away, and the other threatened to change her number).  I haven't used them since the respective breakups, but there's something soothing about having them in there.

Is that wrong?

Thaes

• Furry furrier
« Reply #62 on: 08 Apr 2009, 01:57 »

I love it how everyone else's names seem to be in "surname, first name" format, but Hanners's is just HANNERS, in capital letters.

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Master of my domain, but not of my range.
« Reply #63 on: 08 Apr 2009, 02:01 »

Faye's libido is getting so big she can walk it on a leash, but she shouldn't because she'd get funny looks walking down the sidewalk with a leash leading into her pants.

Man, quantum mechanics jokes are hard to write.
Yeah. They are simultaneously funny and un-funny. They are also neither funny nor un-funny. It's left for the joke reader to actually read the joke and collapse the humour function to make that ultimate determination.
The Quakers were masters of siege warfare.

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Master of my domain, but not of my range.
« Reply #64 on: 08 Apr 2009, 02:03 »

Also, Faye is kind of...

I don't think she's pathetic - I think that normally we don't get to know other people's naughty desperate thoughts like that :P
Like if the ladies knew your innermost secret internal dialogue, you'd ever get laid again.
The Quakers were masters of siege warfare.

JackFaerie

• Furry furrier
« Reply #65 on: 08 Apr 2009, 02:07 »

If Faye were to start booty-calling Angus just to appease her libido, she's just have the opposite problem: it seems from their past interactions that he would want a relationship, and she still doesn't seem to want one, so she'd just be using him, and being the callous jerk in that situation.  Remember that she was the one who kept insisting her thing with Sven was not allowed to be a relationship, not him.

Fenriswolf

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #66 on: 08 Apr 2009, 02:13 »

Arh! First, giraffe tongues are blue. Blue, people, BLUE! Secondly, wow, I didn't think Jeph would ever write tiny erotica-dialogues in anyone's head. Sad sad sad but I find it a little hot. Anyone who thinks that's pathetic... well, is lying, and knows damn well it's the human condition. Or is actually asexual and in denial.

Rocketman

• A little bitter.
« Reply #67 on: 08 Apr 2009, 02:16 »

Also, Faye is kind of...

Like if the ladies knew your innermost secret internal dialogue, you'd ever get laid again.

The womenfolk don't already know what guys think about?

Beefylovelord

• Not quite a lurker
  • Huuurrgggh.... Grrreeeerrr... HNNNNNNNN
« Reply #68 on: 08 Apr 2009, 02:17 »

I'm still holding out that this respecting sven moping and faye libido leads to them talking things over and making some sort of formal attempt at having a relationship.

But then again I'm also a fool, so who knows.

I could see them talking matters over, and Sven and her both learning some good lessons at the very least.

HappyGrar

• Plantmonster
  • Vulcan Boob Squish'd
« Reply #69 on: 08 Apr 2009, 02:19 »

Y'know, I just noticed this but if you look at panel 4, Faye's phone doesn't look too phonelike, and could be mistaken for some kinda fancy light-up sex toy.

"No! Bad libido! Bad!"

Just occurred to me, and felt I had to mention it.

TheReaper

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #70 on: 08 Apr 2009, 03:40 »

Also, Faye is kind of...

That is actually completely okay with me.
However, it wouldn't play out exactly like that.
It'd go more like so:

Lady: *Hears internal dialog*
Myself: Oh sh--
Lady: *Calls police to report intended homicide, not realizing you can't report things from the future unless you are Paul Maud'Dib*
Also, Faye is kind of...

It just seems kind of sad that it's SUCH A BIG DEAL OMG SEX NAOO for her.
People are weird.
Good things are fleeting. The bad ones are usually here to stay.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #71 on: 08 Apr 2009, 04:42 »

Ah hormones, the cause of so many challenges for the conscience, and the self esteem after the warm afterglow has passed.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Milesb

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #72 on: 08 Apr 2009, 05:16 »

Hey, Marten's just next door, Faye... ;)

/troll

Siibillam-Law

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Ha Ha Fucking Ha
    • Siibillam's Storywrite
« Reply #73 on: 08 Apr 2009, 05:26 »

Faye doesn't have many friends

she goes from B to R in like 5 people
There is no sin except stupidity

maychild

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #74 on: 08 Apr 2009, 06:05 »

Also, Faye is kind of...

Hmm, considering I am a lady I think that kind of messes up your statement :D

Mallli_kite

• Being Different, just like everybody else.
« Reply #75 on: 08 Apr 2009, 06:58 »

Ah hormones, the cause of so many challenges for the conscience, and the self esteem after the warm afterglow has passed.

So true.  And, occasionally, worth it.

I wish Faye and Sven WOULD just talk. I don't say it would lead to love relationship land, but it might give them both some insight, or maybe even let them get over it.  But, yeah, insight.

Of course, if Jeph takes Sven back down the path of retreating from growth (which is a logical, potential path) Sven wouldn't answer his phone because he'd be bouncing on some new nameless chick, trying to feel better.

What really gets me is he was pretty distracted through the whole Gina thing, so it couldn't have been that wonderful a night.  He certainly didn't look like he was really enjoying himself so much as fulfilling his role as Sven Bianci, Real Live Boy.

(side note -- as long as I'm not writing checks to Jeph and keeping a time sheet for his work, he posts when he posts and I'm happy with it.  If he doesn't post, I'm not out anything.  If he posts a comic I don't like, I go read something else.  If he keeps posting comics I don't like, I stop coming to his site.  He doesn't care and I'm reading comics for free, so why should I bitch?  However, should I win a multi million dollar lottery, I'll see about hiring him on retainer as my private web comic writer, and then I will pay handsomely for the right to bitch and complain about when the comics show and what they contain, and he will be compensated for listening to it.  Until then, it's all good.)
I have nothing to say, but that's never stopped me.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #76 on: 08 Apr 2009, 07:07 »

It just seems kind of sad that it's SUCH A BIG DEAL OMG SEX NAOO for her.
People are weird.
First, anything you've been having and enjoying in large quantities recently can be a big deal when you suddenly aren't getting them anymore. Of them sex, sugar, and medically supplied caffeine (really!) have all been mine, and I'm willing to put some cold hard cash down that anyone who's been having good sex recently and is somewhat lonely to boot will feel like Faye does. Except for the true, blue (balled?) stoics out there. But those I've met don't seem entirely human.
I thought this, too. And I'm not trolling (as I understand the term, anyway). I simply think it's a shame that people who're good friends can't help one another out at times like this. One of the worst problems I see in Western European cultures (Can't speak to other cultures, haven't lived in them) is its attitudes towards sex. It seems absolutely designed from the ground up to make people feel lonely, isolated, and guilty. Oh, I know very few, if any 'free love' movements have ever worked. But I also think I can pinpoint why they failed. A) too many of the individuals within them couldn't quash their ground-in 'old' culturally-based reactions and 2) there really is no such thing as free sex. There is a price: you have to on some level care about the person you're sharing it with and act accordingly. (yeah, I know there are hoards of people who don't do this; that's part of our society's sexual pathology).

Too me, all sex really boils down to is (or should be) a way of showing someone you care about them, of celebrating the connection. But to think it's the only way, or even the most important way, to me is batshit crazy. Like every other physical act, it's not the act itself, but the intent behind it that defines what the act means.

And yes, I know there's a freaking ton of biological issues that go into this that I haven't touched on. I'll say this: I think one of any society's goals should be to find a way for its individuals to live with and, my goodness, even be happy with their human biology. It's a bit shocking that with all the save the forests, save the oceans, save the whales, what-have-you attempts to get us to live with our planet's biology instead of fighting and destroying it, that we don't seem to do nearly as much for our own biology. Suppress it and move on, OR submit to it completely seem to be the prevailing attitudes, too often both at the same time. I think we need another option.

Anyway, it is a shame Faye can't go get some comfort from Marten, who, incidentally, seems to be the one character on the strip who doesn't place some sort of halo around sex. (Raven and Sven are both belt-notchers, IMHO).

Hookay. Rant over. Inner Penelope, go back to sleep. And for those of you who want simply to address this topic in general, I have created a thread elsewhere. http://forums.questionablecontent.net/index.php/topic,22913.msg801347.html#msg801347 Why? Because I like you.  :-)
No, not that way. (Man, I miss T-Rex emoticon.)
« Last Edit: 08 Apr 2009, 07:37 by raoullefere »
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

UTAlan

• Plantmonster
  • Hookem Horns!
    • My QC Site
« Reply #77 on: 08 Apr 2009, 07:13 »

/troll

That would rock.

BryanP

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #78 on: 08 Apr 2009, 07:41 »

The phone's got a vibrate function, doesn't it?

"Call me!  Call me now!"

maddness

• FIGHT YOU
  • What a curious and altogether strange place.
    • tweet, twit.
« Reply #79 on: 08 Apr 2009, 07:56 »

/troll

That would rock.

Until Dora killed them both ... and possibly Sven, since she's already pissed at him and she could probably rationalize how it's his fault. It could be a like a good old fashioned homicidal rage.
I SAY I only fuck donkeys but sometimes I fuck mules too
Fight Me, Bitches!

UTAlan

• Plantmonster
  • Hookem Horns!
    • My QC Site
« Reply #80 on: 08 Apr 2009, 08:16 »

Until Dora killed them both ... and possibly Sven, since she's already pissed at him and she could probably rationalize how it's his fault. It could be a like a good old fashioned homicidal rage.

And here I was thinking Hanners would be the one to snap.

Seriously, I hope Angus gets hit by a bus before Faye gets to him.

Rantmaster

« Reply #81 on: 08 Apr 2009, 08:25 »

Is it just me, or is *this* now the dirtiest strip ever?

Yeah, okay, Sven getting it on with the guitar player probably still qualifies, but I think this is the first time 'cock' was ever used in the strip. Other slang yes, cock, no.

Or maybe it's just the context. Poor Faye. I should not be turned on, but...

...but that's my fault, really. And I am just going to leave it there. :}

DanteShepherd

« Reply #82 on: 08 Apr 2009, 09:08 »

This qualifies as the Faye mental-thought-process / Faye dream that we never saw when Jeph was doing both of those conceits, right?  Maybe he didn't do it because HER LIBIDO IS ON TOTAL OVERLOAD.  And when he looked into what she would think/dream, Jeph HIMSELF was disturbed.

innermoppet

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Call me El Conquistador
    • Profoundly Shallow
« Reply #83 on: 08 Apr 2009, 09:16 »

Jeph's artwork just... it's amazing. The thing that I love about QC, more than the snark or the romance or the angst, is getting to watch in real time, the evolution of an artist. I'm not kissing ass here either. Jeph ain't my friend and I'm not here to be a groupie either. But seriously, just going back through the archives is like watching a flower grow in stop-motion. It's incredible to see him shore up his art, change this, change that, until it looks really warm and beautiful. I've not seen any other web comic push themselves to improve the way Jeph has.

That said, I am really interested to see where Faye is going to go with this. Will she give in? I hope not. She will just be heaping self-loathing on top of her regret and her hurt. No good comes from that.  To the person who said Faye was a little pathetic, yeah she totally is. We all get that way sometimes. My ex was a pig. I still had pangs. I still wanted to call him. I still thought about being intimate with him even though he treated me like dirt and the break up was much needed. Those lonely sexual impulses are natural. I just hope they stay impulses and don't become painful reality.

The very thing Faye was avoiding by becoming F-buddies (connection, hurt, feelings of abandonment) happened anyway. She got caught up in their intimacy that even though she was trying so hard to push it away. I'm hoping that since she has now experienced the thing that made her so frightened (and survived) perhaps she won't push love away when it comes back around. That's the thing about avoidance. Once you are faced with the reality of something, it's never as horrendous as it was your head. That doesn't mean it's not sucky, but it's the kind of suckiness you can endure.
Sam: So let me get this straight. You want to drive all the way to Cicero just to hook up with some random chick?
Dean: She was a yoga teacher. That was the bendiest weekend of my life!

-Supernatural-

Gigs

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #84 on: 08 Apr 2009, 09:20 »

Someone had to do it.

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #85 on: 08 Apr 2009, 10:19 »

I love it how everyone else's names seem to be in "surname, first name" format, but Hanners's is just HANNERS, in capital letters.

First thing I locked on, and laughed my ass off at that.

:lol:
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #86 on: 08 Apr 2009, 10:41 »

I had forgotten who 'Pritchard' was. I thought 'Dummy' was some sort of self-castigation, not a description.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #87 on: 08 Apr 2009, 10:43 »

I'm fairly sure everyone (at least Jeph) will hate me for my comment. So don't read it if you don't like things you don't like.

@carazuri would you rather me half-ass a strip to get it up at an arbitrary time? or do you just enjoy bitching about stuff you get for free
Personally, I visit QC for its, well, content. I enjoy the storyline and the drama. I don't really appreciate the last 3 comics (2 plus filler, whether you count filler as no comic, or Jeph being in debt for one comic) being able to be summed up in two panels, maybe three. What I mean by this is that one doesn't need to see the whole story to understand it.

Basically: Hannelore distrusts tapirs, in reference to a previous comic. Then she was licked by a giraffe and didn't like it.

Craziness! Something we know she wouldn't like happens, and she doesn't like it!

Yes, I'm "bitching about stuff  [ I ] get for free," but only what I feel is "half-ass"ed.

delicious, delicious irony that I spent way more time tweeting because of complaints that i didn't finish the strip soon enough
More poor time management (which I definitely suffer from) mixed with the opinion that one is never wrong (it is the internet after all) and needs to defend himself at all costs. There's an xkcd about this, but I won't link it so you read them all.

Then again, the new comic is definitely good.

(editing not for content)

Posts like this are the reason I hate internet forums.

"Don't like what I'm about to say? THEN DON'T READ IT!" No, asshole, this is MY WEBSITE. You are posting here on my sufferance, and at my expense. You don't get to justify your shitty posts with "well you didn't HAVE to read it."
« Last Edit: 08 Apr 2009, 10:45 by jeph »
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

Heijoshin

« Reply #88 on: 08 Apr 2009, 10:44 »

At the risk of turning this into a "Faye's boobs" thread...

I've been reading QC forever and don't remember Faye ever having any sort of adornment here. Someone please make me feel stupid.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #89 on: 08 Apr 2009, 10:51 »

I think this is the first time 'cock' was ever used in the strip. Other slang yes, cock, no.
/quote]
I'd point out that Faye used the word "cock" in #358, but if I did then people would find out that I'm a pathetic loser with no life who accumulates trivia about web comics.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #90 on: 08 Apr 2009, 10:55 »

Faye's scar is from the car crash when the full emotional impact of her father's death hit her all at once. It's been a plot point before, with her initial refusal to discuss it symbolizing her inability to face up to her trauma.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Heijoshin

« Reply #91 on: 08 Apr 2009, 11:01 »

Wow, that was quick. I feel even dumber than I thought I would.

The Joker

• Curry sauce
  • Why so serious?
« Reply #92 on: 08 Apr 2009, 12:05 »

Like in Iron Man when Rhodey's phone has Tony as "The Starkster".  I just thought it was funny.
They say the Joker is a wanted man...

Mallli_kite

« Reply #93 on: 08 Apr 2009, 13:44 »

Isn't Hannelore's last name hyphenated?  Maybe it's too long to fit into Faye's phone's last name field. :)

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #94 on: 08 Apr 2009, 13:52 »

Someone had to do it.

Kudos for that one Gigs.   :-D

I wonder if Marten would be interested in a threesome   :evil:
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

UTAlan

• Plantmonster
  • Hookem Horns!
    • My QC Site
« Reply #95 on: 08 Apr 2009, 13:56 »

I wonder if Marten would be interested in a threesome   :evil:

He would be too worried that Dora was just testing him to actually agree to it.

Headwoünd

• Larger than most fish
  • DENIED!
« Reply #96 on: 08 Apr 2009, 14:33 »

I really don't get why it never came up. Really - what harm could "we can haz 3sum?" do with a bisexual partner? Even if it does any (either by one part not being able to take a "no" or making a scene when uttering that "no") you've learned a bit more about what your relationship is made of.

Or I could be wrong and Marten has some supernatural way of measuring hormone levels that let him exactly and unmistakably determine his partner's position on anything ever, like flipping out when asked for sexytime times three.

Or he exactly knows that he'd be all like "oh uhm well uh but how to.. both of you? Four boobs, two hands, carry the.. oh my.. that's uh hm" *awkwarsplode*
Which I at least couldn't blame him for.
« Last Edit: 08 Apr 2009, 14:35 by Headwoünd »
I'll take a sausage superior to any burger ... AND EAT IT!

Mallli_kite

« Reply #97 on: 08 Apr 2009, 14:43 »

There's also the idea that, while Dora is bi, Faye (as far as I can tell) is not. Also, any aftersex awkwardness would just be multiplied, not to mention aftersex insecurities all around (the variations on "Was she better than me?" boggle the mind).

Milesb

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #98 on: 08 Apr 2009, 14:54 »

Or he exactly knows that he'd be all like "oh uhm well uh but how to.. both of you? Four boobs, two hands, carry the.. oh my.. that's uh hm" *awkwarsplode*

The truth of this is astronomical and also highly hilarious. It's the mental process of trying to do the maths of the situation that makes that so Marten-esque.

Rocketman

• A little bitter.
« Reply #99 on: 08 Apr 2009, 15:05 »

Four boobs, two hands, carry the.. oh my.. that's uh hm" *awkwarsplode*

Solution: four boobs, one head. Flubalubaluba
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up