THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:44
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: I do love a new purchase  (Read 193588 times)

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
I do love a new purchase
« on: 18 Apr 2009, 16:16 »

It's been awhile since we've had a thread dedicated to our music purchases. I have decided to put more effort into building up my record collection and I thought seeing neat stuff that other people have obtained might be a good way to find out about limited pressings or 7" series or what have you. Also, I am interested in your record collections!

Preemptive Strike: If you have the urge to post something about dick wagging/measuring or any other sort of phallic competition please feel free to take your sense of superiority to a different thread.

I just got my repressing of Q and Not U's No Kill No Beep Beep in the mail yesterday. I figured I should finally get it on wax since I have loved this album for nearly 10 years. I ordered it as a birthday present to myself. It is on gold vinyl! I missed out on the repressing of the "X-Polynation/Book of Flags" single on clear vinyl by about 1 hour so I was even more excited about this.

Last month I ordered Gasp Asp, a 7" from Florida up-and-comers Look Mexico. It is the first (and only, so far) release from the label Tiny Engines. I am really impressed with the quality of the packaging. You'd think they'd been doing this for years. It has been pressed on white, green, and blue vinyl. I got the white option because it came with the neat little red foil detail on the title of the record cover.

Also, yesterday I ordered a copy of Romance of Young Tiger's Marie as another belated birthday present to myself. I didn't plan on getting this anytime soon but I had money in my paypal and there are fewer than 100 copies left, so I had to snatch it up. Here are some pictures of the packaging. What a cool band. They are quickly becoming a favourite.

I am quickly amassing a wishlist that is going to put me into debt. Your turn.

Be My Head

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
Re: I do love a new purchase
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2009, 16:22 »

(Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork)

Yeah, I hadn't gotten it on CD yet

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2009, 21:43 »

Hm, the most recent vinyl I purchased was Dinosaur Jr.'s Beyond when I went and saw them.  It came with about four songs and a b-side on an included 7-inch.  It's pretty awesome.  Before that I got The Psychedelic Furs' Talk Talk Talk.  I think that's a repressing, though, 'cause it was still in the shrink wrap and it was eight bucks.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
    • WXBC Bard College Radio Online
« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2009, 22:41 »

I mentioned this somewhere else but the biggest vinyl purchase I made recently was on Sound&Fury's Passeridae 7" subscription series. It's a series of 12 7" pairing Australian noise/drone/ambient artists with counterparts from elsewhere. Each split comes on a different color of vinyl in hand screenprinted, hand numbered sleeves. There's only 100 of each and there are some really sweet pairings like Tarentel/Seaworthy and Moonmilk/My Cat is an Alien and Scissor Lock/Jasper TX and The North Sea/Anonymeye plus a bunch of others. I haven't gotten any of the records yet (the series was really delayed and they ship in groups of 2-4 or so every few months from Australia) but I think the first two records in the series are waiting for me at home right now. It was an expensive series but I'm really glad I sprung for it. The sleeves look like variations of this:

I also recently got Temporary Residence Limited's 7xLP Eluvium vinyl collection which basically compiles almost everything Eluvium's done in a gorgeous hardcover book which comes with all original artwork and is hand signed by the label founder/set designer, the woman who did the artwork, and Matthew Cooper aka Eluvium himself. They only made 1000 of them and, again, it was expensive but oh so worth it. Gorgeous stuff!

On another note, I picked up a couple Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers records lately. They are so damn good! I kinda like the novelty of vinyl for most things and I'm not sure if I'm in the "vinyl is always better!" camp but when it comes to jazz, well, vinyl is better.
I punched all the girls in the face on the way to the booth to vote for Hitler.

Hollow Press (my blog)

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #4 on: 19 Apr 2009, 06:17 »

I kinda wanna order that Eluvium set, but I think it would be cost like 50 extra dollars for them to ship it to me. It's pretty silly that they air mail to Canada when they are based in New York.
« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2009, 13:15 by michaelicious »

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #5 on: 19 Apr 2009, 12:36 »

I really wanna pick up Marie, as well as I Have Supped Full On Horror. I was gonna pick them up when I saw them for 5 minutes, but I didn't have enough cash on me. I am also highly considering for my birthday ordering the Eluvium box set. It does look absoutely incredible and apparently its probably gonna be OOP soon, so good thing my birthday is a month from now.

Anyway, since yesterday was record store day, I splurged. I'll post pictures sometime soon (today).
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #6 on: 19 Apr 2009, 12:56 »

Oh man, Magic Bullet has some very cool Romance of Young Tigers stuff. I sadly don't have any of it but it's on my list of Things to Purchase. Also, the Eluvium boxset is expected to sell out by late Spring, as Temp. Res. Ltd. still sells a few every day. Act fast! It really is worth it. The thing is a beauty (far, far more impressive than Sigur Ros' sorry attempt at a boxset, for example).

Hollow Press (my blog)

sean

• welp
« Reply #7 on: 07 May 2009, 18:07 »

This thread is not allowed to die.

Anyway first off Michael TRL actually redid their shipping prices recently! You should go to their website and see if the shipping is any cheaper!

Now on to purchases! After HUUUUUUUUUUUGE delays I finally got my copy of Hymn to the Immortal Wind today. And my god is it beautiful.

The packaging is truly incredible for this album. As you can see, it comes with seven beautiful inserts and the slabs of vinyl are really pretty colors. Also, with the inserts, on the back of them is a story for each song! I haven't read them yet but I bet its incredible. 

With it came the reissue of One Step More and You Die and NY Soundtracks.

There's not as much packaging for this album , but thats okay! And I really like the color of this vinyl too! The dustcovers have pretty rad designs on them though (you can kind of see the one for one step more in the second photo) so thats a plus!

Also recently I went to a show, with the hopes of seeing a DC punk band called Control. Sadly I missed them. I got their 7" though!

Its pretty good hardcore punk type stuff! I really dug it when I spun it! On the inside there are lyrics, thank yous and some photos (one of which a friend of mine took). I think they're going on a short east coast tour early this summer so if you like punx search control myspace dc or something like that to look up the dates.

And lastly, when I went to go see Suis la Lune a while back they were out of 10"s since it was their last date for their tour. So i ordered it.

No fancy packaging at all, just one little insert, but god this is such a brilliant 10". If you dig the more melodic scremo type stuff, I highly recommend you pick this up.

Okay thats all. Now go buy more music you mediafire kids.

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #8 on: 07 May 2009, 19:19 »

Holy shit, that is the best news I have gotten in awhile. I am getting my tax return back soon and I will probably spend it all on that site now.

I hadn't seen pictures Hymn on vinyl. It's beautiful. I just got my Romance of Young Tigers album in the mail the other day. It looks even better than I had expected. I'll post pics when my copy of Sharks Keep Moving's Desert Strings and Drifters gets here.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #9 on: 07 May 2009, 20:09 »

Closer "Hymn..." pic:

It's beautiful!

I recently picked up this from Aquarius:

So happy this was repressed!

I also recently ordered:
The new Ilyas Ahmed CD from Root Strata:

The Taiga Remains album from the same:

Aaaand, the new Anonymeye CD from Sound&Fury along with their upcoming releases by Pefkin and Felicity Mangan

Sound&Fury are awesome for many reasons but one of them is packaging. Most of their releases come in hand made envelopes sealed with hot wax and an actual seal. So cool!

« Last Edit: 07 May 2009, 20:13 by TheFuriousWombat »

Hollow Press (my blog)

Be My Head

« Reply #10 on: 12 May 2009, 15:52 »

Celtic Frost - "Morbid Tales", special edition with Hellhammer's "Apocalyptic Raids" EP

I know you guys don't listen to much metal, but this is an awesome CD

Wasteroo

• RMB RMB RMB RMB
    • my music
« Reply #11 on: 12 May 2009, 19:42 »

No pictures of my own, but I just ordered this in vinyl as a random impulse buy. In retrospect, this probably wasn't the best idea, but oh well. The album art is pretty enough and it's probably for a good cause.

Breakin' in my new checking account...
I have a huge hillbilly boner for banjos

Ballard

• Older than Moses
  • This is my happening and it freaks me out!
« Reply #12 on: 12 May 2009, 22:26 »

So I just bought Loverboy's Get Lucky LP on a whim for $2 out of a cheapie used records crate outside Bleecker Records.

It's in pristine quality and barely has a scratch on it. Also I really just bought it to have Workin' for the Weekend on vinyl but the rest of the album is surprisingly well-written.

I'm like the boy who cried "you guys are faggots"

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #13 on: 13 May 2009, 02:54 »

My most recent purchase is the new Eluveitie CD. I'd recommend it! It's, well, accoustic folk-metal, if that makes any sense. I think it's pretty awesome, anyway. Also, the special edition has a bonus DVD with their 2008 Summerbreeze set on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRy4vcSX4k

Further, I stumbled upon the new God dethroned, Passiondale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA7g2K9PlYw

It's a conceptalbum about the WWI battle at Paschendal in Belgium. Again the bonus is awesome, a best-of live CD.

Heartily recommended, both.

My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

Lexington, 125

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #14 on: 13 May 2009, 14:40 »

Purchased the Animal Crack Box the other day from fusetron.   Anxiously awaiting it's arrival
If I am good I could add years to my life, I would rather add some life to my years...

Wasteroo

• RMB RMB RMB RMB
    • my music
« Reply #15 on: 13 May 2009, 20:17 »

We should hang out sometime.
I have a huge hillbilly boner for banjos

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #16 on: 14 May 2009, 06:04 »

So I just bought Loverboy's Get Lucky LP on a whim for $2 out of a cheapie used records crate outside Bleecker Records.

It's in pristine quality and barely has a scratch on it. Also I really just bought it to have Workin' for the Weekend on vinyl but the rest of the album is surprisingly well-written.

My friends and I want to start a band called Coverboy, and just play a cover of "Workin' for the Weekend". I'm sure it's been done before, but there is always room in the world for cheesy Canadian 80s tribute bands.

No pictures of my own, but I just ordered this in vinyl as a random impulse buy. In retrospect, this probably wasn't the best idea, but oh well. The album art is pretty enough and it's probably for a good cause.

Breakin' in my new checking account...

This is a really great thing. Good job, TMT.

Nodaisho

« Reply #17 on: 14 May 2009, 16:40 »

Went to Pearl Street Mall in Boulder on Mother's day, found a nice record store. Got In The Arms Of God by Corrosion of Conformity, which I had been wanting for a while, and A Slight Case of Overbombing by Sisters of Mercy on impulse. On Tuesday, I find that In The Arms of God has managed to get scratched. FFFFFFFFFUUUUU! I need to call my friend, see if he has anything to fix it. I got it on my computer, but I don't have it in a format my MP3 player will show yet.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

sean

• welp
awwwww yeah
« Reply #18 on: 19 May 2009, 17:44 »

The other day I ordered one of my favorite 10"'s ever, The La Quiete / Louise Cyphre split, and it came today!

My god, do I love this split. When I was first getting into emo, this was one of the first splits I ever downloaded. So while yes, I realize Orchid does what Louise Cyphre can do ten bajillion times ever, that side especially just holds a special place in my little punx heart. The La Quiete side is incredible as well, though I have to say I prefer the Louise Cyphre side.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #19 on: 19 May 2009, 18:47 »

The Mountain Goats/John Vanderslice split really grew on me so I decided the get the vinyl. Green records were sent out randomly so I'm hoping to get one (despite the 1 in 8 odds)! Pics to follow (from what I've seen, the cover art is awesome).

Hollow Press (my blog)

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #20 on: 23 May 2009, 05:09 »

Recently I went to a CD seller to check out something I keep hearing people about, here and in the music press: Sunn 0))). Now I was convinced that this was just boring droning 'music' but I thought to myself, let's give 'em a fair chance, people must like it for a reason.

I am still mystified why anyone would like Sunn 0))). A little help there might be appreciate it, so that I at least understand. Needless to say, it wasn't for me.

Luckily there was a sale on so I bought some Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Hank Mobley, Cannonball Adderley, Dizzie Gillespie and Stan Getz.

So ... it wasn't a wasted afternoon.
My Art.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #21 on: 23 May 2009, 11:04 »

This came up on OSG, and the only explanation we could come up with (even from us Sunn O))) fans) is sheer heaviness.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #22 on: 23 May 2009, 11:28 »

Yeah, I've heard it said that Sunn O))) is all heavy and no metal.  For my part, when I listen to a Sunn O))) album, I approach it kind of like a film.  I just sit down and listen to it all the way through, really fucking loud so that the sound resonates in my body and sort of surrounds me. But I mean, if you have no patience for music with no clear melody or beat, if you need a hook to focus on you're not going to like Sunn O))). I dunno. I like them a lot, so I take listening to their music pretty seriously. I feel like if you do it right it can be a pretty intense experience.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #23 on: 23 May 2009, 12:52 »

Okay, great. Thanks, that at least gives me some insight.
My Art.

Jed

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #24 on: 02 Jun 2009, 16:52 »

Most recent purchases:

Risto - Risto

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

Bad Religion - Empire Strikes First LP

Nazi Death Camp - Complete mongo punk sessions
"To say that Columbus discovered America is by no means inaccurate! I discover things people already knew about all the time!"

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #25 on: 02 Jun 2009, 17:27 »

Most recent purchases on vinyl -

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works Vol. II
Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
Plaid - Not For Threes
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #26 on: 02 Jun 2009, 18:54 »

Just ordered this from the always awesome Root Strata:

"Tsuki No Seika - A Capella 7" Subscription Series
Wow, this has really been a long time in the making. It's great to finally see this project reach the light of day. Originally conceived as a 7" box set, 'Tsuki No Seika' will now be offered up as a subscription only 7" series in four installments. Each 7" will be a split, and each artist has contributed an a capella track. That is to say, vocals only! In addition, all of the artwork is done by the artist. Copies will not be sold in stores, or via mp3 download sites, and we have no plans to re-release this material in another format in the future. The contributing artists are:

Grouper
Christina Carter
Richard Youngs
Islaja
Xela
Zelienople
Hisato Higuchi
Valet
"
Can't wait!!

Hollow Press (my blog)

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #27 on: 02 Jun 2009, 19:49 »

Grouper
Islaja

If they were paired together <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2009, 19:53 by michaelicious »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #28 on: 03 Jun 2009, 00:37 »

When I was at school, I bought this record, in mono form.   A couple of years ago I wanted to have a copy again, and easily found it in mono.  But it was actually recorded in stereo, copies of which are unaccountably rare, and usually listed for over £200.  I came across an eBay auction for the same recording released on an obscure German record club label, but I fluffed the bidding, and missed the opportunity to get it for just £25.  Then the other day, a stereo copy of the London release (it's a Decca recording) popped up for $7!

I like bargains!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Babpacih

• Plantmonster
  • Did everything just taste purple for a second?
« Reply #29 on: 03 Jun 2009, 06:52 »

i just got

:-D
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2009, 06:56 by Babpacih »
Do you remember a time when women couldn't vote and certain people weren't allowed on golf courses? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right
« Reply #30 on: 03 Jun 2009, 10:19 »

more or less recent purchases:

blondie-parallel lines
soulwax-nite versions
be your own pet-get awkward
be your own pet-extra extra
be your own pet-s/t
ladytron-witching hour
yeah yeah yeahs-it's blitz
yeah yeah yeahs-is is
girl talk-night ripper
controller.controller-history
chantal goya- les annees 60
Quote from: KvP
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

Retrospectre

• Curry sauce
« Reply #31 on: 03 Jun 2009, 20:47 »

The Beatles- "The White Album"
John Coltrane- Giant Steps
Dinosaur Jr.- Beyond
DOOM- Born Like This
Genius/GZA- Liquid Swords
Herbie Hancock- Headhunters
The Monks- Black Monk Time
Mono- Hymn To The Immortal Wind

fish across face

• Fugu, I won't do what you tell me.
« Reply #32 on: 04 Jun 2009, 01:32 »

more or less recent purchases:

blondie-parallel lines
soulwax-nite versions
be your own pet-get awkward
be your own pet-extra extra
be your own pet-s/t
ladytron-witching hour
yeah yeah yeahs-it's blitz
yeah yeah yeahs-is is
girl talk-night ripper
controller.controller-history
chantal goya- les annees 60

No Throbbing Gristle? :)

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right
« Reply #33 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:47 »

not recently, no.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #34 on: 04 Jun 2009, 15:38 »

Fuckin yeah
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #35 on: 05 Jun 2009, 14:23 »

Today i doubled my vinyl collection. It was only 3 to start with so thats not really a great achievement but hey, who doesn't love more vinyl?

I bought:
Simon & Garfunkel - Concert in Central Park
Death Vessel - Stay Close
Saturday Looks Good To Me - Fill Up The Room
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2009, 11:22 by the_pied_piper »
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #36 on: 06 Jun 2009, 09:43 »

I actually just gifted a Cher 45 I stumbled upon for $0.50 a few years back to a friend. Vinyl status: lessened

I do need to very soon get the re-repress of "Ghost Stories" though, so that'll even out.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

spoon_of_grimbo

• Bling blang blong blung
  • http://signalstonoise.tumblr.com
    • http://signalstonoise.tumblr.com
« Reply #37 on: 07 Jun 2009, 04:04 »

i've recently bought "new hopes, new demonstrations" by the ghost of a thousand, "new distances" by narrows, and "align the planets" by in case of fire.  oh, and last night at the pub, my mate suprised me with a cdr of the two out-of-print albums by steve and juan's pre-torche band floor.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #38 on: 07 Jun 2009, 07:46 »

Skipped "Ghost Stories" for the time being, and pre-ordered Japandroids' "Post-Nothing" on 180g white from Polyvinyl (out July 24th). One of my favorite albums of 09, easily.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #39 on: 07 Jun 2009, 21:06 »

In a moment of weakness I bought Fallen Arches by Sunken Foal as well as singles by Luke Vibert and Julian Fane.

Next paycheck, Radiohead albums.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Jed

« Reply #40 on: 10 Jun 2009, 02:37 »

The pretty delivery girl just delivered these:

Neutral Milk Hotel - On Avery Island LP and The New Pornographers - Challengers

Now to waste rest of the day listening to these and drinking beer. Or studying but we all know how that's going to end...
"To say that Columbus discovered America is by no means inaccurate! I discover things people already knew about all the time!"

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #41 on: 11 Jun 2009, 09:59 »

One of the perks of my new job (I am a canvasser for NYPIRG- that means I get to go door-to-door in rich neighborhoods asking people to donate money towards the fight against global warming) is that said rich people throw shit out like it's nothing.

Recently picked up out of the trash of some lady's home in Bronxville, NY:

Fleetwood Mac s/t
Michael Jackson - Thriller
The Police - Reggatta de Blanc
The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta
The Police Outlandos d'Amour
James Taylor - Walking Man
The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn
Billy Idol - Don't Stop
Streets of Fire OST
Atlanta Rhythm Section - Underdog
Huey Lewis & The News - Fore!
Saturday Night Fever OST
Madonna - Like A Virgin
Billie Holiday - Velvet Mood
Nat King Cole - Unforgettable (as recorded by the Longines Symphonette Society)
Christmas in New York (a compilation of Christmas favorites by classic jazz artists)

Jed

« Reply #42 on: 11 Jun 2009, 11:04 »

That is some good trash.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #43 on: 12 Jun 2009, 00:01 »

Speaking of which ... I bought a Testament CD, Live in Eindhoven ... well, it's some great Thrash.
My Art.

Retrospectre

• Curry sauce
« Reply #44 on: 12 Jun 2009, 03:35 »

Black Lips- Good Bad Not Evil
The Hold Steady- Boys and Girls in America
Mastodon- Crack The Skye
Phoenix- Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
The Replacements- Tim
Sonic Youth- The Eternal

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #45 on: 12 Jun 2009, 07:21 »

Speaking of which ... I bought a Testament CD, Live in Eindhoven ... well, it's some great Thrash.

i c wut u did ther

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #46 on: 12 Jun 2009, 20:48 »

Woo!  Just bought this:

and this:

on vinyl!

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right
« Reply #47 on: 26 Jun 2009, 08:47 »

ordered yesterday:

soulwax-any minute now
soulwax-most of the remixes
sonic youth-the eternal

glyphic

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #48 on: 26 Jun 2009, 12:43 »

Recently, I picked up

and

I do NOT like ladyfinger.

Plus, my Jehova's Witness grandmother brought me a stack of records at my store the other day. Among them were:

Michael Jackson- Thriller
Michael Jackson- Off the Wall
Quiet Riot- Metal Health
Culture Club- Colour by Numbers

Caspian

• The Tickler
« Reply #49 on: 28 Jun 2009, 20:30 »

Raided the bargain bin at JB Hifi for some pretty good purchases:

Iron Maiden- Killers
Iron Maiden- Number of the Beast
Anathema- A Natural Disaster
Torche- Torche
Judas Priest- Pain Killer
Stravinsky- Firebird
Schumann- The Four Symphonies, Manfred & Genoveva Overtures
Dead Can Dance- wake

None of these cost more then $10 Aus, quite cheap indeed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up