THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 16:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT: May 4-8  (Read 45665 times)

Keebbles

• Emoticontraindication
Re: WCT: May 4-8
« Reply #150 on: 10 May 2009, 15:59 »

Hmmm, you know, I think Hanners meeting Marten's mom would be really bad.  EPIC bad.  I mean, the things the woman has done, and her tendency to TALK about them...

And then there's the photos...

Hanners has probably encountered those same photos online, by accident or because of Pintsize making a nebulous comment knowing Hanners would research it or her curiousity would kill her.

Hanners is likely to be the first person to invent mental floss or demand daddy invent it! (pills don't count)
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Free 2 Play! No D/L! Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN The Awesome Online Anime Spoof!

giant_bug

• Emoticontraindication
  • I hope you like Giant Bugs
« Reply #151 on: 10 May 2009, 18:39 »

The more I look at the last strip, the more Tai seems like one of those tiny, yapping dogs that simply will not shut up until you whack it with a club newspaper.

This would also explain the tai-hate.

She's ok, but pretty one-dimensional.  She was more fun as Tai-Jimbo-Fan than she is as Tai-Every-Single-Word-Deed-Thought-is-about-sexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexssexs

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #152 on: 10 May 2009, 21:53 »

Indeed. Tia's now much like a tinier, younger, hornier lesbian Ruth Westheimer. She was interesting for a while, too. but...
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #153 on: 10 May 2009, 22:21 »

It would be nice if her character was fleshed out deeper than "sex-crazed window to a love dodecahedron".

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #154 on: 10 May 2009, 23:00 »

Tai does really need more fleshing out than she has had so far, but I think she's kinda more of a Comic Sidekick character at the moment.  She reminds me of Chakotay in Voyager, an ongoing somewhat central character, but not written as well as could be.

« Last Edit: 10 May 2009, 23:02 by Kugai »
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Mr. Skawronska

• FIGHT YOU
  • Well-Dressed Cynic
« Reply #155 on: 11 May 2009, 15:50 »

...Okay, that was the first time I ever burst out in laughter in mid-sneeze. Thank you.

That sounds painful.

Not really. Just wet.

I'll take "Shit I Really Didn't Want To Know" for two hundred, Alex.  And please let it not be an Audio Daily Double...I just ate.

Hmmm, you know, I think Hanners meeting Marten's mom would be really bad.  EPIC bad.  I mean, the things the woman has done, and her tendency to TALK about them...

And then there's the photos...

Hanners has probably encountered those same photos online, by accident or because of Pintsize making a nebulous comment knowing Hanners would research it or her curiousity would kill her.

Hanners is likely to be the first person to invent mental floss or demand daddy invent it! (pills don't count)

Or Brain Bleach.  You know, when you've got an image in your head that's so disturbing, you feel like you have to dip your brain in bleach to make the dirty go away?

I can see the commercial now:

Not really.  Just wet.

"This Brain Bleach Moment was brought to you by: LTK, courtesy of Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham."

Classic.

S
"Social niceties are for those who can tell the difference between fightin' and fightin' words, son."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up