Poll

How to tell this is a comic not reality

The laundry room isn't locked after a certain hour
- 7 (12.1%)
There are those robots...
- 6 (10.3%)
Attractive women are wandering around in their PJs outside of their apartments
- 18 (31%)
Perhaps because it's drawn and scripted?
- 13 (22.4%)
Couldn't think of anything terribly witty could you BR?
- 14 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT 17-21 May 2010  (Read 77599 times)

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
Re: WCT 17-21 May 2010
« Reply #150 on: 19 May 2010, 22:34 »

I suppose I'm the only one wondering if Marigold's reaction has a tad to do with running into (literally) another tall, nice-looking guy recently. She may think they're now out in droves to get her. And when in doubt, fall back on what you know.

I might otherwise have agreed with this, but she's not even looking at him in panel one, and she's not blushing later.  I think she just transitioned from her shyness default to her in-game aggression.
She's not blushing, but she is getting embarrassed in panel 3. I think Marigold made the 'switch' you're talking about before the blushing could commence and channeled the energy into aggression instead. Anyway, could have been worse. I hear there's a crazy girl a few buildings over who wants to sterilize the box every time.
You can't play a night elf mage yet. Dale must be from the FUTURE.
Does…does that mean I can't play a Night Elf Mohawk, either? I mean, my hopes, my dreams…my plans to get to look like Mr. T.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Master of my domain, but not of my range.
« Reply #151 on: 19 May 2010, 23:35 »

Can I be a Night Elf Warrior Princess? http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?order=chapters&id=0

Pizza was the only thing my family ever got delivered, and the pizza places around here added a delivery charge so you're essentially forced to tip. Solution, we now pick up out pizza at the restaurant ourselves. The cost to us in gas is cheaper than the delivery charge.
« Last Edit: 19 May 2010, 23:40 by Mad Cat »
The Quakers were masters of siege warfare.

jasononline

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #152 on: 19 May 2010, 23:36 »

And to the non-tipping folks: I know "tip culture" varies depending on country, but if you live in the US and don't tip a delivery person or waiter/waitress, you are a cheapass.  Just get take-out.  Problem solved.
[/quote]

Except for the fact that some people feel that people should do their job to the best of their ability regardless, and that it's not their responsibility to give you an extra reward just because you did your job well.  These people are not "cheapasses", they just have a different mindset.

When I worked in a sub shop making subs, sandwiches, salads, and pizza, it was nice whenever people gave me a tip because they thought I did a good job in a timely manner but I didn't think I was automatically entitled to it.  I didn't complain or feel in any way slighted when I didn't get a tip because all I did was the job I was hired to do in the first place.  This is how it should be.  Do your job the best you can, and you will get people who tip you.  Acting like it's a prerequisite for you doing your job right makes you look like a douchebag and makes people not want to tip you even more.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #153 on: 19 May 2010, 23:47 »

I deeply hate the very idea of a tip culture.

Waiters etc should simply be sufficiently paid. Prices should simply be fair. If you dont like the service of a restaurant, you should simply not return to it. Thats more than sufficient and has always worked for me.
Carpe Diem

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #154 on: 19 May 2010, 23:49 »

$16 for one pizza? What did she get on it, gold-plated lobster???
my guess is she doesnt understand the concept of online deals or coupons. she probably ordered an XL too
They're in a college town in Massachussetts.  I'd say $16 is about right...
I looked at a few of the pizza places in Northampton, using Google. $16 for a medium pizza with two toppings is pretty typical.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

ThePrettyMonster

• Emoticontraindication
  • :P
« Reply #155 on: 19 May 2010, 23:50 »

Dale's delivering pizza. Penelope used to be Pizza Girl. Is anyone else assuming that Dale and Penelope knew eachother before she started working at Coffee of Doom?
Addicted to QC since August 14th 2007. Thank you, Noelle Wells!

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #156 on: 19 May 2010, 23:54 »

Except for the fact that some people feel that people should do their job to the best of their ability regardless, and that it's not their responsibility to give you an extra reward just because you did your job well.  These people are not "cheapasses", they just have a different mindset.
<snip>
Do these people actually exist? I mean, people who actually do their job to the best of their ability regardless?
Just another Joe like 46

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #157 on: 20 May 2010, 00:21 »

Sixteen Yankee dollars is around twenty Australian. A large pizza from Domino's is $6.95, delivery is $8, but the minimum delivery order is $20. Not that I actually eat commercial pizza. Even the vegetarian pizzas* always seem to have cheese in the topping, and like most Chinese people, I don't get on with dairy foods. I prefer to make my own no-meat-no-cheese pizzas at home.

And if you're on a tight budget, why would you be ordering any delivered take-out food? Take-away is expensive. I cook better, cheaper, food fresh at home. By the time you've ordered and waited for delivery, there's not even much of a time saving over cooking fresh if you're well organised and choose suitable recepies. And there's no angst about tipping either.

*Amusingly, Domino's web-site has a disclaimer on its vegetarian pizzas: "Whilst Domino's Pizza takes due care, this pizza may contain traces of meat."
« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 00:26 by Akima »
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Polychrome

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #158 on: 20 May 2010, 00:23 »

Does…does that mean I can't play a Night Elf Mohawk, either? I mean, my hopes, my dreams…my plans to get to look like Mr. T.

You can! But it's only available for a limited time.
« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 01:17 by Polychrome »

Martok

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #159 on: 20 May 2010, 01:12 »

Ha!  Dora totally cracked me up tonight:  "BUT I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWW"  

First strip in the last few weeks that's made me laugh out loud.   :lol:  

« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 10:33 by Martok »
"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." --Pascal

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #160 on: 20 May 2010, 01:36 »

Sixteen Yankee dollars is around twenty Australian. A large pizza from Domino's is $6.95, delivery is $8, but the minimum delivery order is $20. Not that I actually eat commercial pizza. Even the vegetarian pizzas always seem to have cheese in the topping, and like most Chinese people, I don't get on with dairy foods. I prefer to make my own no-meat-no-cheese pizzas at home.

And if you're on a tight budget, why would you be ordering any delivered take-out food? Take-away is expensive. I cook better, cheaper, food fresh at home. By the time you've ordered and waited for delivery, there's not even much of a time saving over cooking fresh if you're well organized and choose suitable recipes. And there's no angst about tipping either.

It's something that's truly American. Pizza Delivery is a staple from the 1950's onward, and it's always been normal in college towns like NoHo. And it's rare that a pizza from one of the chains (Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesar's) DOESN'T have cheese.

In fact - isn't it called something else entirely when there's no cheese or meat involved? Like say a "calzone"?
Just another Joe like 46

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #161 on: 20 May 2010, 01:47 »

ROTFL  :-D

Todays Comic = good  :-D

Nuff said  :wink:
Carpe Diem

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #162 on: 20 May 2010, 02:11 »

In fact - isn't it called something else entirely when there's no cheese or meat involved? Like say a "calzone"?

Calzone is a folded pizza. A Flammkuchen is something like pizza without cheese, but it has crème fraiche.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

Eddurd

• Plantmonster
  • Over 25 years of drawing like crap!
    • "Everyday Heroes" comic
« Reply #163 on: 20 May 2010, 03:11 »

Dick a doodle, do!  Dora Diggs dicks, demands dark-haired dork's DNA.
 :-D :-D :-D
I wouldn't want to belong to any organization that would accept someone like me as a member.

Somebody

• Curry sauce
« Reply #164 on: 20 May 2010, 03:54 »

Well, if it says "vegetarian", cheese is fine. If you need no-cheese (or no dairy products full-stop), you want "vegan".

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #165 on: 20 May 2010, 04:30 »

Pizza without cheese is not pizza in my opinion - it is flatbread with some toppings.

If you don't do dairy or are vegan then all I really can say in this case is "Good, more cheese and meat for me."

Anyways:

Thoughts running through Dale's head

Mental note - no casual conversation with the customers  3 (4.3%)
Good thing I didn't mention my Warhammer Online Slayer  5 (7.1%)
Should have stayed in trade school for that welding job  3 (4.3%)
Why can't my deliveries be more like those adult movies  26 (37.1%)
Still not the wierdest thing that's happened today.  33 (47.1%)

Total Voters: 70

The reference to "quality" entertainment was ahead for most of yesterday, but the eventual winner got past the tired reference for the win.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #166 on: 20 May 2010, 06:28 »

Calzones are typically stuffed with cheese.  Stromboli, too - cheese and meat. 

I think you mean bruschetta?  Although those can have cheese too, it's usually olive oil and some veggie toppings.  Of course, it's also usually on slices of bread, not a dough crust.  So yeah, flatbread bruschetta...

Oh yeah, the comic.  I though the sex joke was a bit lame myself, but at least the rest of it progressed the arc.  Liked the "got your back" bropunch there, too. 

Impatient Dora is impatient...
« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 15:44 by Carl-E »
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #167 on: 20 May 2010, 06:56 »

It would be even funnier if Marten was the one who said "CHRIST, woman, we're tryin' to get a moment of friendship here! You can have my cock in a minute!"
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #168 on: 20 May 2010, 08:20 »

I love a woman who is direct and to the point.  The one problem with dating women is that most of them don't know how to just come out and say it. Fortunately, nearly everything else about them more than makes up for it.  :D
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

greekstreek

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #169 on: 20 May 2010, 09:03 »

It's something that's truly American. Pizza Delivery is a staple from the 1950's onward, and it's always been normal in college towns like NoHo.

There's only 4 things we do better than everyone else

Music
Movies
Microcode (Software)
High-Speed Pizza Delivery

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #170 on: 20 May 2010, 09:44 »

A man is no machine ? :?

Always these assumptions about my gender that limit my possibilities !
Carpe Diem

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #171 on: 20 May 2010, 11:02 »

So, is Dora serious, or thinks she's being funny? My money's on the latter. I also can't help thinking that either way Dora would've been an awesome girlfriend to have had in college. Doing that from my dorm room would have been tremendous, at least until my ego exploded, taking me with it.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #172 on: 20 May 2010, 12:05 »

It's called "pizza marinara," folks.  It's the original.  You'll find it at any "real" pizzeria in the US or Naples.  (You might find something similar in the rest of Italy/Europe, but they can't call it that in Europe if it's not from Naples.)
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #173 on: 20 May 2010, 12:12 »

things we do better than everyone else

Microcode (Software)

Given the microcode I wrote in the 1970s (and some in the early 1990s) I'd be less sure of that, at least historically.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #174 on: 20 May 2010, 13:09 »

This is a reference to the novel Snow Crashby Neal Stephenson:

Snow Crash
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #175 on: 20 May 2010, 14:26 »

Well, that  was interesting!
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #176 on: 20 May 2010, 14:42 »

<egg on face>  Indeed!  Something new to read, I think.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #177 on: 20 May 2010, 15:34 »

I recommend it highly.

ross_teneyck

• Not quite a lurker
  • This sentence is self-referential.
    • http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~teneyck
« Reply #178 on: 20 May 2010, 15:47 »

Re: tipping -- you can object to the "tipping culture" all you like, but the fact is that if you don't tip in situations where tips are expected, you're screwing the wrong people.  It's not your waiter or delivery person's fault that their employer pays them less on the expectation they'll get tips, so why shaft them with your social commentary?
Are wa yume? Soretomo maboroshi?

Akima

• ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #179 on: 20 May 2010, 15:50 »

It would be even funnier if Marten was the one who said "CHRIST, woman, we're tryin' to get a moment of friendship here! You can have my cock in a minute!"
Yeah, I too think the punch-line might have been funnier from Marten. Or should I just type "This!" or "+1"?  :police:

Re: tipping -- you can object to the "tipping culture" all you like, but the fact is that if you don't tip in situations where tips are expected, you're screwing the wrong people.  It's not your waiter or delivery person's fault that their employer pays them less on the expectation they'll get tips, so why shaft them with your social commentary?
A fair point. "Society's to blame!" I guess... So we have no choice but to be complicit, because we can't "screw" the right people? I sort of agree, but... I prefer simply to avoid services where tipping is "expected".

I love a woman who is direct and to the point.  The one problem with dating women is that most of them don't know how to just come out and say it. Fortunately, nearly everything else about them more than makes up for it.  :D

Most of us find that being "direct and to the point" terrifies/annoys most men, long before we get to the bedroom... And don't get me started on creepy "nice guys" who hover around without ever summoning the nerve to ask us out...
« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 16:29 by Akima »
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #180 on: 20 May 2010, 16:23 »

Now that I think of it, it would be funny if Slayer was playing in the background of that last panel.

EDIT: Like, perhaps, "Hell Awaits"...
Just another Joe like 46

matachin

• Plantmonster
« Reply #181 on: 20 May 2010, 18:32 »

Now that I think of it, it would be funny if Slayer was playing in the background of that last panel.

EDIT: Like, perhaps, "Hell Awaits"...

Reign in Blood, Temptation or perhaps even the Tori Amos version of Reign in Blood.  Several others could fit as well.

I always thought Carcass was more fun, and a little less likely to be recognized by drunken rednecks

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #182 on: 20 May 2010, 19:48 »

@Akima, silly men. I've never noticed that particular attribute, but then I haven't dated a guy since high school so my perspective may be somewhat skewed. Assuming they actually change as the get older, that is.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #183 on: 20 May 2010, 20:48 »

I'm told we guys generally don't change all that much after high school.  Some of us are trainable, though! 

And every guy who's been married successfully (i.e. more than a few years) knows a lot about making accomodations and compromises. 

It's almost like changing...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #184 on: 20 May 2010, 22:20 »

Snow Crash
I require edition and page number citations... NAO!

tomart

• Curry sauce
  • tactile telemetry nexus
« Reply #185 on: 20 May 2010, 22:29 »

Got the Snow Crash reference, fun fun read (the main character's name: Hiro Protagonist) and loaded with future thinking.  It's the book that gave the word "avatar" its modern meaning.  But at first glance, I thought it was about a skiing accident.

I don't envy Jeph; having to come up with fresh, original, quality entertainment on a daily basis, to satisfy the likes of us...
He's put so much effort into it; I feel bad when he feels like he has an off week, doesn't feel it's up to his high standards.  Just for the record, dude, you've made one of the greats; consistently fun and funny, massive artistic quality, smart references, excellent characters, good plots, and tasty surprises.  I even love Yelling Bird.  I can't read most webcomics anymore; you've spoiled me.  
« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 23:05 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #186 on: 20 May 2010, 22:32 »

Most of us find that being "direct and to the point" terrifies/annoys most men, long before we get to the bedroom... And don't get me started on creepy "nice guys" who hover around without ever summoning the nerve to ask us out...
And then there are lesbians who couldn't care less about the nice guys.

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #187 on: 20 May 2010, 22:42 »

Snow Crash
I require edition and page number citations... NAO!

Bantam Paperback Edition, May, 1993 - Page 2 (bottom of the page).

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #188 on: 20 May 2010, 23:32 »

One final note about the tip culture: I once got a waitress who complained about me paying too much of a tip.

Yeah.

As if I would be able to know to read her mind and know what tip would be appropiate.

Really, I hate this "tip culture".

Hello ! Here ! *creepy nice guy waves in a friendly way at you* :D :roll: :angel: :laugh: :-P

But I'm not exactly the kind of guy who goes straight to the bedroom either, anyway, see the clingy discussion. :-)
« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 23:36 by snubnose »
Carpe Diem

Akima

• ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #189 on: 20 May 2010, 23:45 »

Hello ! Here ! *creepy nice guy waves in a friendly way at you* :D :roll: :angel: :laugh: :-P
Heh... As long as you haven't got a Madame Butterfly complex as well...  :laugh:

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #190 on: 21 May 2010, 01:33 »

So...  After sex, Marten sleeps (presumably) while Dora cuts and dyes her hair and does the laundry.  Not an unfamiliar pattern, actually.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #191 on: 21 May 2010, 01:34 »

I'm sure she's got her needs, and there's nothing wrong with that of course, but somehow I don't really want to think about Ms. Chatham doing anything with her poolboy.. Apparently Hanners doesn't want to think about it either.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Miakaru

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #192 on: 21 May 2010, 02:05 »

Anyone else REALLY hate Jeph's new hair coloring technique? I mean, I wasn't necessarily a huge fan of the old one, but this one is just...blegh. It just looks really sloppy and lazy.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #193 on: 21 May 2010, 02:15 »

no u r rong

ARGUMENT ON THE INTERNETS
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #194 on: 21 May 2010, 02:22 »

Harking back to Wednesday's strip - the pizza cost 16 dollars and Marigold threw three apparently identical banknotes at Dale.

I am intrigued by the possibility that the QCverse has bills with a denomination of $5.33333 recurring...
"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft

Akima

• ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #195 on: 21 May 2010, 02:33 »

Harking back to Wednesday's strip - the pizza cost 16 dollars and Marigold threw three apparently identical banknotes at Dale. I am intrigued by the possibility that the QCverse has bills with a denomination of $5.33333 recurring...
Oddly enough, I thought about that too... But in the USA (unlike Australia for example) banknotes of all denominations are pretty much the same size, colour and design, so I guess it was a ten, a five and a one.

And Dora must really get wired after sex. Cut and dye hair, and do laundry?
« Last Edit: 21 May 2010, 02:39 by Akima »

pendrake

• Curry sauce
« Reply #196 on: 21 May 2010, 03:03 »

1. I enjoy Dora's hair changes as long as it eventually goes back to black.  While black hair really the best look for her in the end, I think it is very characteristic for Dora to change things up now and then for the sake of Change.

2. I think Jeph's new hair-coloring art-style is a bit too "streaky," but really that just means the process needs refinement &/or smoothing out.

3. Wish I had such 'wired' energy after sex, could get so much more done in Life...  (P.S. Edit: Besides more sex, of course... :mrgreen: )

4. (past topic, comic #1668:) Lobster pizza, sold at Red Lobster and/or the Sarpino's pizza franchise (and probably others, of course, but those are examples I know of off-handedly).  Generally does cost in the 16-20 US-Dollar range and uses a Alfredo-like cream sauce over tomato sauce.  Gold-plating probably extra.

5. As always, Hanners is hilarious, even if the gag is not directly related to her.
« Last Edit: 21 May 2010, 03:12 by pendrake »

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #197 on: 21 May 2010, 03:12 »

Its probably the problem of women more endurant when it comes to sex then men.  :-D

I dont think its TMI, I think its TMISU. Too many internet shortcuts used.
« Last Edit: 21 May 2010, 04:28 by snubnose »
Carpe Diem

Border Reiver

• Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #198 on: 21 May 2010, 04:27 »

The eagerly awaited results of BR's most recent poll (Pancake free since Monday!)

Thoughts running through Marten's head

Dammit woman - a man's not a machine you know!  7 (12.7%)
Can I disable Pintsize's pun subroutine easily?  12 (21.8%)
Faye - I really need you to let me go - NOW  10 (18.2%)
Does she have Slayer on again?  14 (25.5%)
Will that special dream come true?  No, not the one where I had tits.  12 (21.8%)

Total Voters: 55
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #199 on: 21 May 2010, 04:35 »

I voted "Attractive women are wandering around in their PJs outside of their appartment" though I dont think this is an exclusive reason - it could also qualify for a dream.
Carpe Diem
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up