THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 09:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 417178 times)

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #250 on: 24 Feb 2011, 06:09 »

I was thinking it'd be fairly cheap and easy just to rent some server space somewhere.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #251 on: 25 Feb 2011, 14:16 »

Okay so I've been using Minecraft Topographical survey, but the guy hasn't updated it yet to work with the latest updates, anyone recommend another program for me to use? I'm almost done with my part of the update, and I haven't died yet so I think I'm just going to manufacture my own death here in the interest of passing this on.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #252 on: 25 Feb 2011, 16:30 »

I know that mcmap has been updated to work for MCRegion

Is it my turn next?

I believe it is.  Check LTK's post at the top of the last page for details
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #253 on: 27 Feb 2011, 06:10 »

Have you guys tried the new seed option for creating new worlds? With it, you can generate a world that is always identical for everyone using the same seed. You can also share your worlds this way. People have discovered some really cool worlds for certain seeds. You should try Glacier, which generates some kickass cliffs. gargamel spawns you inside a hollow mountain. 404 has a huge sinkhole underneath a layer of gravel. I personally discovered Flatland, you should check it out!
« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2011, 12:01 by LTK »
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #254 on: 27 Feb 2011, 09:50 »

404 is pretty sweet.  Just a note, though, the one that spawns you in a mountain is "gargamel", lower case.  It does actually matter.

The only bad thing is that the next time an update adds a new ore or anything like that these worlds will all no longer be as cool as they are now.

I tried "Skyrim" and walked around for a bit and discovered a dungeon that was really close to the surface and had sand fall collapse into it.  There was also a water fall flowing into it.

ackblom12

« Reply #255 on: 27 Feb 2011, 11:02 »

So I've started to try and get back into this game again with a massive project in mind and I decided to look for some texture packs to make it look a little less like muddy texture blocks like it's supposed to.

I found this.

I'm currently using this texture pack. I'm tempted to use the cell shading one but I happen to like the basic idea of just regular ol texture blocks and this just gives it a nice boost.

I'm sure most of you are aware of the texture packs anyways but hey.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #256 on: 27 Feb 2011, 11:55 »

I don't like bothering with the HD texture packs, or anything higher than the default resolution. 
Most people say that the Painterly Pack is the prettiest default resolution Texture pack.  And it's fully customizable with a lot of pretty options for all the materials. 
I used to use Quandary, which had 12 slightly dif't packs, one for each month, and I'd cycle to the next month every week.  I don't think he's updated it since Beta first launched, though.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #257 on: 27 Feb 2011, 12:30 »

404 is pretty sweet.  Just a note, though, the one that spawns you in a mountain is "gargamel", lower case.  It does actually matter.

You're right! Edited accordingly.

I don't bother with the HD texture packs either because most of them are too radically different from the original textures for my liking. Also, a world made of 1 cubic metre blocks that have 2024x2024 pixel textures just doesn't make any sense.

I have always used Painterly because of its astonishing degree of customizability, something you just can't get with other texture packs. It allows me to change the things I don't like about the default textures, and preserve the things I do like about them. I can cycle between different packs for some variety once in a while, like light/dark stone, or light/dark wood, greener or autumn grass, plate or chainmail armor, and so on. And yet, it never feels like the textures that you're using don't really belong in the Minecraft world.

You can share your personal combinations now, as well. What do you use? This is the password for my pack:

eJxlVsty6zYM/ZV+QKczna61iOQ48VzbcSO3mdsdLMESxxSh8hHXf1/wIYlKNh7zACSBwwNAIO07GSz
8z68g7RGMLT6EbCfgHduDM70mGoozQWsskfSGEkWHs+mFZOvN3lJBY50pThKE6jSi8uCZ/0iETzRFKW
gIZ5+EwiNiKyfQAyEK0gPIEvSt+CBqJ98ATD6l0E0fkPBvQ9ZseOVNNYySry78eg6g5ov4Ggm9X330C
LaoxTDKdFp3csN4E2p2eY8bYLgQ+fVGaKYGbchGSInttHrRYExRD0S2b/M7g2GPqrN9sSfVhTgU3Tda
XO18kUe+OO0a3ErC4hhuZibVrZTU3Iq96Pq4NiFsMFhbUjgftiXdfVmdaSx2qo05mBGVgT5L/U3jwst
OkwpARcpy9DE/ftyV10bAQGqN7WEUZoWwdIyPbQVWdLnwe4eY3xGkMFY0wSCZK9EciKncONUhBQpfQV
5j6n860Bb1AfQlBp52+JCLEyiUGehD/gamsNchx8NX0E515J+HLhMlExKd/OFrZDq5cjbPvPiJJl9/C
I3f6DkTy/cbukEJj+JJa7p/g3cNZ/ymRScUxFrUorkFNF34IVRLd5aPSkyxMmOitRW26bFN8vxEWdQ9
SDxgK9wQNMO1s2RWYqv9vqm23i5GtAKYcaeTgOoR7gr1dPeBK+uItmck8V6PFGjZYyc4xlfy10GAaif
H3un1IyRwZ3FYCpb7wIZIr5S6AspY3w6lr5FQpZ7ZTHsvTo10b31gXKEj6uB0PBf1zclA5AkYXeKIz0
PSpELcQ+t3+17Wk0sNEgTbF/p+cOeRjw+EkZSZOPGKqe+k2yKap4wiVkl3me+LUD0i6JNA3eCUbDT4D
mH8v0x20XIErwcLRwyKqXvix71KMU5BlOAVMiX33HVLmxCm57hO/DAzdubif1zZMCNPeiAdpOTbyWMN
lWQtz4GVIQ6FMct5hpO7tyzn9DwwEtMLkDwZfvIwN+3jcx3SYbIG7iDFKbxpoEmxwCG0k82DU6G7TMW
TL980cHvJkZ8oJXflDIkzLEdOghGNVw0DzjEc6FL1XHu48MpQLQX7bCG+nfeJcst9TqIbYNn1Dw0XgV
9Af9SIjeAcl/Z5X/Rc93zsyvtfJ3gq9cKmm7P3rp2vWWlAV+6Spiy/nMuGoh9EV5AyTpmgUeCOuywrp
01Wcc/DaB9bpxVnWmxd6rUx1536RGVJP/Jq0tDhy1+7JRsNV5sD83zyYJJtxSVszXrPGXgGJKmURDfT
o/zMRw+0goozh2YhTYuSeODHHbXouBEYm7HKFFe9U7fUFh+V775z32AgtNglF+Bmn+Lz/+MM3kIbG+s
rQ1kppTL1naRI1RkoZWpjQBUNo/+ESCe+ijYb4dwp+0w7pWO5TZk8jePMQwU3LP4GxZ8mEB+8A94GS4
GFSRmKagWlClsbpomWlWOCloJMorvxhx3nvyAvvf+KnJdR22tVi3YZGCdobmf8z4YZE6bcL7//9sdkC
WOt4kH1Py+EAio=
« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2011, 12:49 by LTK »
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

ackblom12

« Reply #258 on: 27 Feb 2011, 12:52 »

nah, the largest res things you can get are 256x256 and the one I am using is 128x128. All it really does is add a bit more detail to the blocks. I just like having a slight amount more detail available.

It is essentially the same as using new tile sets for Dwarf Fortress as far as I'm concerned. Not necessary by any means but oh so much easier to look at.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #259 on: 27 Feb 2011, 14:56 »

I was primarily overstating, but the author of the textures did mention the originals were 2024. I do use custom textures for their prettiness; the cattle in particular looks so much better using painterly (they even come in appropriately retarded versions), and so do the other mobs. I just think that HD textures clash too much with the rest of the world to be enjoyable.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #260 on: 27 Feb 2011, 23:30 »

Alright, finally got it put together and uploaded it, Snalin, its your show now. Just know that I'm totally okay with you building/changing/adding to anything I've done, but obviously only if you want to.

Link Here.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #261 on: 28 Feb 2011, 02:13 »

It's cool to add beds here and there, right?
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #262 on: 28 Feb 2011, 02:33 »

I dunno. When I was playing online with another internet group we set up a hidden underground base over 4000 metres away, and you had to be extra careful because not only would falling from the top floor being excavated or accidentally mining the one block above the lava wouldn't just mean you lost your stuff, it meant a 30 minute walk back to the base. At night with exploding things. Added that extra level of tension to it all. Same with some circumstances in beta, you often venture miles from the spawn to build your main doom fortress, and then you'll need to find the cave again. If you can set it so you can carry a bed around and set a respawn wherever you think there might be danger then some of that survival aspect that has made minecraft games so interesting is lost.

If that's too much, I'd ratchet up the difficulty to compensate at least.
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #263 on: 28 Feb 2011, 04:33 »

I don't think the beds set respawn yet - it's planned, but not set. I definitely agree that we'll have to remove beds if that happens, or at least find a way to turn that feature off. In the meantime, it's a great way to allow you to focus on day stuff when you wanna focus on day stuff, instead of having a seperate, indoors project you have to work on during the night.

Oh god playing this with two cousins in the ask-about-everything age next to you is terrible.

I've also found out that building anything at all on hard isn't really an option since creepers will destroy everything always.
« Last Edit: 28 Feb 2011, 08:50 by snalin »

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #264 on: 28 Feb 2011, 09:23 »

Okay, I'm nearing finished with everything I want done, and I've got a few questions and ideas:

Should we start from the top again when I'm done, with openings for new players? I like the interaction between several people, and how everything develop.

Is the "blood stained journal" from Boro_Bandito, or someone earlier? I kinda like the idea of each player making a new journal, and including it in the pack.

Where is that nether portal? I've been looking everywhere in the direction of the "nether portal" sign, can't find a thing.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #265 on: 28 Feb 2011, 10:01 »

Check the world map. You can't miss it.

About the beds: The only thing I don't like about them is that they prevent monsters from spawning during the night, because there is no night when you sleep. A lot of the challenge then immediately disappears.

As for future settlers, we don't have to keep the current play order, we'll just pass along the game to whoever is available.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #266 on: 28 Feb 2011, 11:41 »

Wow Boro, I really liked your story telling.  It was quite pretty.  Also, Hilgard is really huge.

@Snalin, the journal files from each of the individual players is in each version of the world they've uploaded when their turn ended.  So, the blood stained diary is Boro's, the journal in my .zip file was mine, and so on.  We don't seem to be compiling everything as a running sum, but rather individual accounts.  On that note, I do have saved all the versions of the worlds from each previous player (and journals/maps/pics) if anyone wants a running total of the world. 

And, w.r.t. the player list and order, I probably won't be able to devote enough time to play a lot of Minecraft again until the end of March, so I doubt I'll be getting back into the rotation for a while.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #267 on: 28 Feb 2011, 11:44 »

I'm contemplating the conotations of blowing my tax return on a computer so I can play this game again

we'll see how i actually feel about it when the money shows up.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #268 on: 28 Feb 2011, 13:16 »

it took me a second to find the nether portal the first time around too, you start at the Zenith Tower, if you go around to the side behind the tower and start from the sign, all you have to do is follow the torches, but if not just check the world map that I included with all of the data in the .zip file. Once you're on the other side of the portal there's a road leading you to the next portal location, which is set up in some "ruins" I made.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #269 on: 28 Feb 2011, 14:14 »

This has been really entertaining, and seeing what's sprung up from the world I generated is amazing. However, school has kicked into high gear for me, so if we restart the rotation I'm gonna have to bow out.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

ackblom12

« Reply #270 on: 28 Feb 2011, 15:01 »

I know I'm years behind on this but I can't decide if I like having mobs spawn or not. I kinda just wanna build shit and it is kind of irritating when my hidey hole gets blown up  and I die because a creeper who is standing outside my door and I didn't see. I assume this is less of an issue once you have a real home made and safer ways of getting to and from it but it is irritating as hell right now.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #271 on: 28 Feb 2011, 15:40 »

You will be less bothered by monsters if you know how to build secure bases. A good base is built on high ground, preferably on land that's hard to reach for monsters, like a floating island or the top of a steep mountain. If the land is too flat, you can start by building a spire and putting your house on top of it. If you feel like digging out a cavern, that's good too, but the you need to make sure the entrance is safe and that nothing can drop down on you. Digging into a sheer cliff is good for this. Or, go crazy and build a base underwater, then you can be sure no monster is ever going to get to you.

ackblom12

« Reply #272 on: 28 Feb 2011, 15:44 »

Eventually, I will be building an underwater lair, but for now I'm going for a basic castle on the top of a hill while I have a little hobbit hole dug into the hill for temporary housing.

Essentially what I need to do is sit down and learn more crafting recipes and make an elevator and laugh at things as they try in vain to come and destroy my living space.

Edit: I also imagine it will not be as much of a problem once beds are spawn points.
« Last Edit: 28 Feb 2011, 15:48 by ackblom12 »

ackblom12

« Reply #273 on: 28 Feb 2011, 21:04 »

Ok, decided to mess around and started a server. Jace and I have been successfully using it the last half hour or so and it is much more fun thinking that other folks could be playing in the same world.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #274 on: 28 Feb 2011, 21:59 »

If you're starting a multiplayer world, I highly reccomend trying out a good seed value for it. 'Secret' has some amazing variety and I would love to play multiplayer in that world.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #275 on: 28 Feb 2011, 22:02 »

I just started playing Minecraft this week! I haven't tried multiplayer yet, but I'd be all up in a QC server.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

ackblom12

« Reply #276 on: 28 Feb 2011, 22:05 »

I'm gonna PM the IP info for you guys shortly.

Edit: So far it seems stable enough so if you wanna join in on the QC server just PM me and I'll get ya the info. It's going to be running 24/7 unless I need to do updates or something, in which case I can give everyone a warning before hand.
« Last Edit: 28 Feb 2011, 23:10 by ackblom12 »

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #277 on: 01 Mar 2011, 06:47 »

A good base is dug deep into the earth with doors coming out of vast mountains. Also underwater.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

ackblom12

« Reply #278 on: 01 Mar 2011, 16:13 »

Oh god this is so much fun now.

I have plans to make a sandstone Tower of Babylon on an island I am going to call Hubris.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #279 on: 01 Mar 2011, 16:15 »

so my tax return shows up in my bank account on the same day that somebody graciously starts up a QC server?

i think it's fate that i blow all this money on a computer
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

keeperoflore

• Plantmonster
« Reply #280 on: 01 Mar 2011, 17:32 »

pretty much the same with me, though i got the game a few days ago, and i know a good bit about the way crafting works.

pm sent to get info, my house is gonna be on a 1x1 tower with a 19x19 platform at the top

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #281 on: 01 Mar 2011, 19:24 »

1x1 tower with a 19x19 platform at the top

1x1 towers look like shoddy work. At least do a 2x2 tower.

keeperoflore

• Plantmonster
« Reply #282 on: 01 Mar 2011, 19:37 »

it will probably end up being 3x3 with ladders on the middle and space knocked out one side

ackblom12

« Reply #283 on: 01 Mar 2011, 23:27 »

Dear god I picked a hell of a first project.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #284 on: 01 Mar 2011, 23:27 »

Snalin and LTK, there are tunnels running underneath your towers to each other's and mine. The entrances to them are hidden under plain ground, please be careful where you dig around your towers.

Snalin, yours is on the far right of the Storage room.
LTK, yours is under one of the wooden blocks at the base of your tower, there is a ladder set up to bring you down.
Explore the caverns and take a look at my tower in the West.
I'm working on a giant floating island since we've got a ton of extra dirt.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #285 on: 01 Mar 2011, 23:44 »

Yeah we've got like, 4 or so double-wide chests full by now don't we? Plus at least one full cobblestone chest. I've started mass production of bookshelves for my wizard's keep, which is err, connected to your castle LTK but not directly a part of it, there's an upper and lower walkway connecting it. The two lower levels are going to be a huge library! There is also a rather large sugar cane farm that I plan on expanding on further, because you can never have too much cake or books!

Now all we need is like 8 chests of sand for glass and sandstone.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #286 on: 02 Mar 2011, 06:33 »

You're connected to snalin's tower, Phil.

ackblom12

« Reply #287 on: 02 Mar 2011, 09:09 »

Just so everyone knows, though I don't think it's effected anyone yet, at some point during the night (I think around 3 or 4am GMT-5) the server goes down because of some form of connection problem. It's done it both nights thus far and I'm going to see if it might be something I can fix on my end, but I suspect it's just Time Warner dropping our connection since it's a problem we've had with them before. It doesn't seem to cause any major problems, and it starts back up just fine. Just a warning if you feel like any late night Minecraft.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #288 on: 02 Mar 2011, 09:13 »

Oh, to snalin's, my bad. Anyway its more of a castle courtyard setup really, and a damn useful hub for base camp for everyone.

mberan42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Fry... You're my friend...
« Reply #289 on: 02 Mar 2011, 14:52 »

TOTALLY want to get in on QC server minecraft.
My parents were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?!

ackblom12

« Reply #290 on: 02 Mar 2011, 15:28 »

Used mcmap to get a picture of the world we currently have going.

Massive original size picture: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8166/thebeginningt.png

Zoom in to get a good idea of size comparisons for buildings.

The big yellow circle to the right of the castle is the foundation for my Tower of Babel. It's still obstructed by some landscape, but that's not a concern for now. The hardest part is done.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #291 on: 02 Mar 2011, 15:57 »

Damn, I wish I could play right now.  Unfortunately I have infinite work and may not even get around to playing on the weekend :(
What difficulty is the server set to?

ackblom12

« Reply #292 on: 02 Mar 2011, 16:08 »

Normal Survival.

IrrationalPie

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #293 on: 02 Mar 2011, 16:48 »

It's missing biomes.  It's time to reset. :P

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #294 on: 02 Mar 2011, 16:58 »

Right now I'm so happy that I managed to walk in a circle back around like I intended, and so pissed that I missed the center portion.

Also, we spent like, 4 hours making that circle. We are NOT resetting yet. In fact Steve you have to promise me that you'll save this server as a file on your desktop forever. That being said its easy enough to switch between different servers, and it is disappointing that there is literally no clay to be found on this damn map... or snow, because I would love to make a snow castle.

Also we need to cut off that chunk of land that Babel's sitting on, because its less the island of Hubris and more like a fucking supercontinent from hell. And there's surface lava! Right there, northeast of the sky island Jace is building. I'm gonna go check that out right now.

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #295 on: 02 Mar 2011, 17:36 »

TOTALLY want to get in on QC server minecraft.
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

ackblom12

« Reply #296 on: 02 Mar 2011, 18:17 »

Phil I am backing this thing up on a daily basis. I am not losing that goddamn tower.

Eventually, I'm gonna do more landscaping (aka Island removal) to get rid of the surrounding area. I'm still a little confused on how water physics work in this game though and I would really rather not have to bucket the water around to make it an actual island. If I get super ambitious I could be fun to make the surrounding liquid be Lava. I mean, as much hubris as I have and as hellbound I may be it might fit but... oh god the amount of lava it would take.

If I really wanna get terrible depression I could sit down and do the math on how many Stoneblocks I'm using for this thing.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #297 on: 02 Mar 2011, 18:59 »

Just don't even think about it, though I'm sure that the area we're currently harvesting (on the map its above the main outpost which is up and to the left of the giant circle) just isn't gonna have enough sand/sandstone to cut it, we're going to have to start hauling from the desert, which with several people working at one time won't be too bad but I feel like a powered minecart system with miners on one end quarrying and builders on the other end receiving and building would be the most efficient method. In either case the fully finished tower project is gonna be at least a week, and that's if we get several people online for several hours a day, so I'm saying we can have this done in two weeks if we keep the project on the scale we are, allowing for break time/off days and don't use anything other that sandstone for the construction of this thing. That means a ton of iron, which means we need to find diamonds for our tools and stick to leather armor for the time being.

The best way to fill an are with water in is to do it one row of blocks at a time, cut out a line, fill it in with water, dig the next line. Then you can make it deeper easily by just digging it deeper. I've tried in the past digging an area out completely and then trying to fill it and the physics just don't allow it, you have to be able to dump the water up against something. Lava in trenches would take quite a while, and you'l need a lot of buckets and hauling, plus anywhere it connected with water would make a cobblestone ring. I really want to use some of that 4 or so chests of dirt we have and turn that into a floating island fortress somewhere in the north with a big hole cut out of the ground kind of like out current quarry, and have lava flowing out of it in a huge lavafall into the void below it, but that'll take a lot of time and/or dynamite to create the effect I want, sort of a perpetual seas forever rushing in to the maelstrom look.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #298 on: 02 Mar 2011, 20:17 »

Fuck yes I'm gonna get on and start playing this server right now

N.B; As I said I've only been playing for a little while so I doubt I'll be adding anything of value to the world to begin with, but I think a lot of the ideas I had for building in my single-player world I might transfer to this server, because it'd be nice to share it with folks.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

öde

« Reply #299 on: 03 Mar 2011, 04:07 »

Best way to do lava/water is to dig the trench you want, then place blocks at the top, leaving a gap of 1 block between each water/lava block and it should flow into the space nicely.

As far as I'm aware, minecarts lag multiplayer horribly.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28   Go Up