• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was The Moment Of The Week?

Reprint of 258 (Milk Bath!)
- 2 (5.1%)
You should try having an ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP.
- 1 (2.6%)
Oh, God, that's actually TRUE.
- 3 (7.7%)
My therapist won't see anyone else in my social circle.
- 4 (10.3%)
Wait, you're seeing someone?
- 0 (0%)
He misses your body (AUGH!)
- 16 (41%)
Wow. I broke him.
- 2 (5.1%)
Warning label under the boobs.
- 6 (15.4%)
TAKE ME, OH OMNISCIENT MACHINE PANTHEON!
- 3 (7.7%)
Mister Peepers! NOOOOOOOO!
- 2 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 25-29 October 2010 (1781-1785)  (Read 106799 times)

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
Re: WCDT: 25-29 October 2010
« Reply #50 on: 25 Oct 2010, 22:38 »

I don't know why Dr. Corrine isn't interested in the rest of Faye's friends; she could buy a condo in Florida with all the dough she makes off them  :-P

Probably because she knows all the crazies just feed on each other.  It's like making a bed, you need to get one corner of the sheet anchored first.  Spread youself across it trying to tuck in all the corners at once, and it's not going to stay put! 

Besides, she's already dealing with Hannelore, isn't she?  That'll keep her busy enough...
Yes. I'm surprised Corrine really needs any other paying clients, and I wonder if Faye gets a lower rate just for being relatively uncomplicated. But even if Corrine was willing to treat more of the gang, it would probably be a bad move to take on Faye's ex. Better to send him to someone who can deal with Sven with no preconceptions rather than trying to reminder herself Faye is likely an 'unreliable narrator.' (Ain't we all, when it comes to personal relationships?)
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

peterh

• Furry furrier
  • stoopit forrinner
« Reply #51 on: 25 Oct 2010, 23:02 »

Now now, children, play nice! 

You're right, that last sentence was unnecessary. I'll fix it.
Quote from: Is it cold in here?:
Some things are most easily explained by the hypothesis that it's just a fictional comedy with things exaggerated for comic effect. However, this explanation is too boring for us to accept it just because it's true.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #52 on: 25 Oct 2010, 23:07 »

Sven's just full of self revelation epiphanies these days.

And now

Svenlore
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

peterh

• Furry furrier
  • stoopit forrinner
« Reply #53 on: 25 Oct 2010, 23:14 »

Aaaand Sen has hit The Learning Curve (as I was sorta hoping). 's Gonna be a bumpy ride.

Has he been sleeping around because he thinks he doesn't deserve anything better?
Or because he thought that was all there was to it. Right now he thinks that's all he's capable of.
Svenlore
Not gonna happen. But I think Hannelore may be of great therapeutic value to him (even if only because she has a solid "stop moaning about it and start fixing it"-attitude)
Some things are most easily explained by the hypothesis that it's just a fictional comedy with things exaggerated for comic effect. However, this explanation is too boring for us to accept it just because it's true.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #54 on: 25 Oct 2010, 23:22 »

If I may fangirl out for a moment, Faye's expressions today are so excellent. And self-pity doesn't suit Sven, or anyone else for that matter. Self-revelation is a remedy best taken internally.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #55 on: 26 Oct 2010, 01:00 »

So what are we going to see  this week?

Angus/Faye II - The Second Date    - 13 (21.3%)
Marigold/Dale - The Final Boss Showdown    - 11 (18%)
More Singularity Jokes    - 4 (6.6%)
Sexy Robot Elohim    - 4 (6.6%)
Hanners/Sven II - The REAL Date    - 6 (9.8%)
GOOGLE IT!    - 9 (14.8%)
Asps and Burgers Explained    - 2 (3.3%)
WHO CARES - THE BOOK IS OUT!!!!!!    - 12 (19.7%) - The REAL Answer

Total Voters: 61
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

pendrake

• Curry sauce
« Reply #56 on: 26 Oct 2010, 01:24 »

For #1782...

1. Faye seems to be in a very good mood, but that is probably due to recent events with Angus, Hannelore, and Marten.

2. While I personally would approve of an "actual relationship" between Hanners and Sven, I do not think it would happen any time soon or even on the moderate horizon (100-ish strips).  Far horizon (300-ish strips), down the line maybe... :wink:

3. Or, perhaps cue Marigold coming in the shop at this moment...?

4. I agree with Akima, Faye's expressions were well done for this strip, panel for panel.

4. Panel #5: Aww...poor Sven :cry: .  But kudos on the art portraying that, from his downcast facial expression and slumped shoulders, all very expressive.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #57 on: 26 Oct 2010, 02:26 »

What I fear will happen - he will tell her how much he misses her JUST as Angus walks into the shop (again).
Just another Joe like 46

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #58 on: 26 Oct 2010, 02:47 »

If I may fangirl out for a moment, Faye's expressions today are so excellent. And self-pity doesn't suit Sven, or anyone else for that matter. Self-revelation is a remedy best taken internally.

You may (not that you need my permission).

Having just had a moment myself I disagree about it being a remedy taken internally, shared revelations can be clensing.  At least he's not taking it ------ly.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

peterh

• Furry furrier
  • stoopit forrinner
« Reply #59 on: 26 Oct 2010, 03:36 »

At least he's not taking it ------ly.

And there's the first entry in this week's Horrible Pun Of The Week contest.

Deadlywonky

• Furry furrier
  • Homeopathy. The air guitar of medicine.
« Reply #60 on: 26 Oct 2010, 03:40 »

If Jeph does decide to motivate Sven into attempting a real relationship, who is most likely to be with? The date with Hanners was great to follow, but even Sven must be able to see that she needs more work than he does to attempt a proper emotional/physical relationship, the only other options I can see are Marigold or a stranger. [or he "turns" Tai :-P]

finally enjoying being able to post, i've been trying to get into the forum for months (same problem as macloud)
So two scientists walk into a bar and decide to have a drinking competition, the first scientist says "I'll have a glass of H20 please". The second scientist says "I'll have a glass of H20 too"

Naturally the first scientist won.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #61 on: 26 Oct 2010, 06:07 »

Yes!  And she gets him to team up with her in WoW against Dale, and...

Sven winds up with Dale. 

"Being a lothario is just a cover for latent homosexuality" -- Painless (the dentist in M*A*S*H, 1970)

:psyduck:
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #62 on: 26 Oct 2010, 06:24 »

In the first place, that's an epiphany, not simple self-pity. More than that, I suspect it's unrealistic at best to expect stoicism from Sven. Finally, dams seldom break quietly—and, judging by that crap he sold Hanners about his relationship with Faye, not to mention various and sundry other moments we're all aware of, Sven's got the damned Grand Coulee in there.

Besides that, he's either going to say that, or suddenly get a weird look on his face. At least this way Faye knows what's going on. Better yet, it's going to be harder for Sven to ignore or dismiss it.
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 07:53 by raoullefere »
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #63 on: 26 Oct 2010, 06:58 »

If Jeph does decide to motivate Sven into attempting a real relationship, who is most likely to be with? The date with Hanners was great to follow, but even Sven must be able to see that she needs more work than he does to attempt a proper emotional/physical relationship, the only other options I can see are Marigold or a stranger. [or he "turns" Tai :-P]

This is a good question to any fanboy who takes YB's prophecy as seriously as I do. Let's round up the usual suspects:

1) Dora. Ok. That would be stricly illegal (and is here only for the sake of completeness). Besides I don't see a way to break up Dora/Marten without CoD (as a central scene of action) and ultimately all of QCverse going with it.

2) Faye. This one *had* potential. Can't be ruled out logically, but would take some serious creative scripting from Jeph. But, hey! May be QC is supposed to pay Jeph & Christi's eventual kids thru college? But I'm so shipping for Fayngus that this would break my heart.

3) Hannelore. Not now. Or, not yet. A possible setting for them to grow closer to each other would include revival of Deathmole and Sven joining in and adding a degree of professionalism to the outfit. Hmm. More likely Jeph can think of a better scenario, if this is in the cards.

4) Marigold. WoW & a homeric chest. Not impossible as long as they promise to keep the training wheels on for now. Otherwise somebody could fall and get hurt. But is their any real chemistry? Can't see any, but I'm a math geek anyway.

5) Somebody else? (including Cosette, Lydia,...) Minor characters for now and not there/available at this time.

and worthy of a special mention ...

6) Vespavenger. Some might think that these two would deserve each other. Not so fitting for the New Sven, but may be she has reformed, too?
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 09:01 by Skewbrow »
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #64 on: 26 Oct 2010, 07:33 »

... self-pity doesn't suit Sven, or anyone else for that matter.

Will Faye hit him with a rolled-up magazine?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

westrim

« Reply #65 on: 26 Oct 2010, 07:56 »

Wow, Sven's 28? How old is everyone in the QCverse, anyway?

What a leest!
My thoughts to your thoughts...
1. Depends on the state, but it's generally not illegal, actually. But not happening, anyway. I personally root for her breaking up with Marten when he finally has enough of her shit and finding someone else after she works through her insufferable jealousy and control issues. Sucks for Angus, but Marten and Faye came first- I'm still hoping.
2. It was clearly just a stage in their respective developments, people need to let it go now.
3. Why do people bring her up in any romantic capacity? Jeph has made it clear that while she may get better, getting "lets make out and fuck!" better is a very long way off.
4. Too early to tell. They are the two main unattached characters right now.
5. He can always add new characters I guess, but most of the periphery is specifically attached to other people, thus not available for Sven. So Lydia= no, Cosette= god no.
6. Flat no.
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 07:58 by westrim »

jackmort

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #66 on: 26 Oct 2010, 08:12 »

Sven apperars to be having triouble getting past faye so i don't think he'll be getting involved with anyone for a bit, i think he'll just pine and whine for a while.
Faye and Angus seem to be a pretty good match to me, I like Angus

The most obvious result for Sven is that while he's having a crisis whatshername his intern will give him a shoulder to cry on and they'll end up together

Only other thing which occurred to me for Sven was, someone mentioned the idea of him joining Deathmole; maybe he could give Natasha guitar lessons and they might end up together *shrug*
just when you think things are never going to get better, they suddenly get worse

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #67 on: 26 Oct 2010, 08:42 »

I suspect Natasha, Ellen and Amir have all essentially been written out of the story. (We KNOW Sara's been kicked out.)

'Shipping Sven with anyone right now isn't going to work, IMNSHO, because Jeph will see the ideas and go in the opposite direction.

Heck, he could kick Sven out of the strip entirely and turn him into a priest or something.
Just another Joe like 46

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #68 on: 26 Oct 2010, 09:21 »

What I fear will happen - he will tell her how much he misses her JUST as Angus walks into the shop (again).

My thoughts on that scene (in chronological order):
- Arrgggh!
- "Savor the awkwardness, it's almost pleasurable."
- It's a small town. Angus and Sven are gonna bump into each other many times (at CoD in particular). Might as well face any remaining awkwardness and deal with it once and for all.
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #69 on: 26 Oct 2010, 10:43 »

Wow, Sven's 28? How old is everyone in the QCverse, anyway?

Early to late 20s.

I think there are only a couple other confirmed ages: Dora is 26 and Hannelore is 22. (Too lazy to find the link right now, sorry. I think it was around when they went to do karaoke.)

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #70 on: 26 Oct 2010, 10:46 »

Dora was 26 then, but she's a year younger than Sven (#337) so she must be 27 by now.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #71 on: 26 Oct 2010, 11:20 »

Unless his birthday comes earlier in the year than hers, then there's a period of time where their rounded age discrepancy is two.

Or this confirms that at least a year has passed in comic-time.

Heliphyneau

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Mommy, why is a naked clown crying on our lawn?
« Reply #72 on: 26 Oct 2010, 11:59 »

Yes!  And she gets him to team up with her in WoW against Dale, and...

Sven winds up with Dale. 

"Being a lothario is just a cover for latent homosexuality" -- Painless (the dentist in M*A*S*H, 1970)

:psyduck:

No, no, no, no, no -- Sven can't end up with Dale.  He's meant to be with Marten!  OMG SVEN AND MARTEN ARE THE OTP!  YELLINGBIRD AGREES!

Ahem.  Sorry.  I'm not much for shipping anyway, but apparently even Sven realizes he's got some shit to work through before attempting a relationship.  Hmm, maybe after starting to see a therapist on the other side of town, he'll randomly meet Dr. Corinne elsewhere and they'll get involved without knowing until later that he's the Sven Faye was talking about, and then . . . AWKWARDNESS ENSUES.  What?  It just means that everyone has to go put on Victorian formalwear again, and that's always fun.  ^_^

The expressions were indeed awesome in today's strip, but what I liked most is that Faye was nice to Sven because he was nice to Hanners.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Actually, I would posit that purple elephants do not contribute to the ruination of everything forever in any way.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #73 on: 26 Oct 2010, 15:19 »

Ah yes, the long neglected slash/ships: Marten and Sven; Dora and Tai; Faye and Dr. Corrine; Dale and Steve; Cosette and Marigold; and of course the incomparable Hannelope!
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #74 on: 26 Oct 2010, 16:44 »

Hannelope!  I love it! 

Rhymes with canteloupe, right? 

Let the hyperventilating begin! 

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #75 on: 26 Oct 2010, 17:47 »

*Slips in quietly, looks around sneakily and smirks*

HANTAI!

*Runs like 'eck*

:-D

James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

westrim

« Reply #76 on: 26 Oct 2010, 20:36 »

*Slips in quietly, looks around sneakily and smirks*

And people think I was bad, at least I didn't lengthen my post too.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #77 on: 26 Oct 2010, 21:31 »

That blank space represents every time Kugai has longed to but refrained from plugging 'Hantai' ever since the great Shipwrack of—(hell, whenever it was; I don't ship much, and, possessing some slight cleanliness or mind, never use couple portmanteaus, so I hardly noticed).

And no, I don't mean every line. I mean every damned pixel.

Hannelope!  I love it!  

Rhymes with canteloupe, right?  

Let the hyperventilating begin!  
If you mean Penelope's, no doubt it would.

Inscrutable.
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 21:35 by raoullefere »

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #78 on: 26 Oct 2010, 21:41 »

HANTAI!

That blank space represents every time Kugai has longed to but refrained from plugging 'Hantai' ever since the great Shipwrack of—(hell, whenever it was; I don't ship much, and, possessing some slight cleanliness or mind, never use couple portmanteaus, so I hardly noticed).

And no, I don't mean every line. I mean every damned pixel.

That's what happens when you keep it bottled up for too long.

That shit'll fester, y'know.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #79 on: 26 Oct 2010, 22:15 »

Shadic

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • Shadic's Website
« Reply #80 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:12 »

Sad Sven is sad.

charybdis

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #81 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:13 »

Delurking to say, Hanners, I know you mean well but good God that was creepy as fuck

laizeohbeets

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #82 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:17 »

LOL HANNELORE.

akronnick

« Reply #83 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:19 »

And now Faye is wondering if she'd rather be with Old Reliable Angus or New and Improved Sven...

Or at least she was, until Hannelore snuck up behind her and scared the Bejeezes out of her!
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #84 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:20 »

Reenactment time!

( he misses your body )               ( AUGH )
     /                                                           \
 :mrgreen:                                                             :psyduck:
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

Delator

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • In my own little world
« Reply #85 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:25 »

Not sure what made me laugh more, Hanners' statement, or the facial expression that went with it.  :lol:
No, I will never settle on a particular avatar.

JackFaerie

• Furry furrier
« Reply #86 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:44 »

And now Faye is wondering if she'd rather be with Old Reliable Angus or New and Improved Sven...

Ugh ugh ugh, I will say it again and again: Faye had as much (if not more!) to do with the disastrous failure of that "relationship" as Sven did. Certainly more in the set-up if not the eventual dissolution. (A dissolution that her various issues and the selfish way she went about dealing with them made pretty much inevitable.)

tom103

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #87 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:44 »

OK, that's official, Hanners is now my favorite QC character... I just love the crazy look on her face when she says "he misses your body"  :-D

Promethean Sky

• Plantmonster
« Reply #88 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:56 »

Delurking to say, Hanners, I know you mean well but good God that was creepy as fuck
You know you love her for it. As to I.
Well I thought it was funny.

akronnick

« Reply #89 on: 27 Oct 2010, 00:58 »

Ugh ugh ugh, I will say it again and again: Faye had as much (if not more!) to do with the disastrous failure of that "relationship" as Sven did. Certainly more in the set-up if not the eventual dissolution. (A dissolution that her various issues and the selfish way she went about dealing with them made pretty much inevitable.)

I don't disagree, and I think Faye was having as much of an epiphany as Sven, something along the lines of "Maybe he has changed, and it seems like he may still be into me..."

This strip may be foreshadowing an arc where Sven actually makes a whole-hearted effort to get Faye into a relationship, a real relationship, and Faye has to choose between him and Angus, who she's been slow rolling her way into something she genuinely cares about.

This of course leads to Angus challenging Sven to single combat, and Malaysian Battle-Spatulas at dawn, for niether shall live while the other survives, or something...

charybdis

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #90 on: 27 Oct 2010, 01:20 »

You know you love her for it. As to I.

Yes, yes I do. Mostly because I have done similar things.

srpilha

• Not quite a lurker
  • composer, researcher (no, srsly)
« Reply #91 on: 27 Oct 2010, 01:28 »

This strip may be foreshadowing an arc where Sven actually makes a whole-hearted effort to get Faye into a relationship, a real relationship, and Faye has to choose between him and Angus, who she's been slow rolling her way into something she genuinely cares about.

This of course leads to Angus challenging Sven to single combat, and Malaysian Battle-Spatulas at dawn, for niether shall live while the other survives, or something...

Nice idea for an arc, I'd say; plus it's somewhat similar to the "choice" Marten went through, between Faye and Dora. Quotes because he didn't really have a choice back there, of course.

And I'd like to say I love Sven's subtle expression in panel 2: truly seems like he died/puked/fainted a little inside.
Eggplant casserole tonight?
Why, yes!

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #92 on: 27 Oct 2010, 02:13 »

I suspect Natasha, Ellen and Amir have all essentially been written out of the story. (We KNOW Sara's been kicked out.)
Ellen yes.

Natasha hmm mostly.

Amir nope, he's still in the band, so he's definitely still around. What happends to that band, anyway ?
Carpe Diem

Kazukagii

• Furry furrier
  • I seem to be lost
« Reply #93 on: 27 Oct 2010, 02:21 »

As always, Hanners remains a pillar of astute observation. Actually despite the joke effect, it makes sense for Hanners to say this. After all she was out on the date with Sven in strip 1764 when he outlined in detail how much he missed Faye's body. Good show Jeph, good show.
I had something witty to put down here but.....

ysth

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • capital eszet
« Reply #94 on: 27 Oct 2010, 02:46 »

Ah, glimmers of the old creepy stalker Hannelore

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #95 on: 27 Oct 2010, 03:15 »

good God that was creepy as fuck

This.  :-o

Still made me giggle (nervously).

Faye will have nightmares about this moment tonight.
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2010, 03:17 by iduguphergrave »
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #96 on: 27 Oct 2010, 03:19 »

Ah, glimmers of the old creepy stalker Hannelore

Maybe so, but how much you wanna bet that Faye'll be pumping her for more info in the next strip or so? 

And, who is creepier in that case?

Arky

• Plantmonster
« Reply #97 on: 27 Oct 2010, 04:09 »

Score yet another one for Hanners.  Last few strips since the date were a bit quiet (except 1779!), but this was hysterical.

Any Red Dwarf fans who have the DVDs will remember how in the cast commentaries, the gang talk about how competitive they all were to get given the best punchlines or "woofers" to the extent people would counting them up and cajoling the writers to give them a bigger share.  Somehow how I could see a behind-the-scenes strip with the QC gang tallying up who has the most punchlines.... and some of them getting just a little competitive about it, too.

Oh, and YAY for finally being able to sign up for the forums!
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2010, 04:14 by Arky »

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #98 on: 27 Oct 2010, 04:25 »

Sad am I, that Hanners buying that is. Better of her I thought. But deeds to the Brooklyn Bridge have I, that move must.

peterh

• Furry furrier
  • stoopit forrinner
« Reply #99 on: 27 Oct 2010, 04:31 »

Fully woken up you yet have not?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up