THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 14:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: guys i hate single serve coffee machines so much  (Read 38754 times)

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
Re: guys i hate single serve coffee machines so much
« Reply #50 on: 04 Jan 2011, 21:59 »

thingy

That is a moka pot, ally! ben's one has got a hole in the filtery part that isn't supposed to be there, so he needs to buy a new one. I have bagsed his holey moka pot and am going to paint it pretty, like this.

Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #51 on: 04 Jan 2011, 22:33 »

harry potter can finger my balls

sorry sam
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • All roads lead to WAAAGH!
« Reply #52 on: 04 Jan 2011, 22:46 »

Hot chocolate is easy; two square dark chocolate in 2cm's of boiling water with hot milk. The only dirty thing is your mug which, if you love dark chocolate, you'll have licked clean already.

In what world is that easier than "sit cup on counter, press button"? That's literally all it is. Place cup, get hot chocolate.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #53 on: 04 Jan 2011, 22:52 »

also i have a little drip coffee machine which cost me $15 at canadian tire and i grind my own coffee and cook breakfast every single morning and the process of both brewing coffee and cooking breakfast always takes me 10 minutes (i know this because i listen to the cbc news podcast every morning which is always exactly 10 minutes long and it always finishes just as i finish making breakfast) and i wake up just as obscenely early as the rest of you who complain about having no time so you guys have no excuse. it's cheap and it's delicious. brew your own god dang coffee like a god dang man

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #54 on: 04 Jan 2011, 22:56 »

oh wow that might have been the most canadian post i have ever made here

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #55 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:00 »

Tania you're a weird robot shut up.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #56 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:03 »

Like seriously what is with this thread and also the general middle class horror that other people are capable of making different lifestyle choices to you omg. Seriously, what coffee you drink or how you drink it or what you eat or how you eat it or where you eat it or why you eat it or how you prepare fucking hot chocolate and how long it takes you has nothing to do with how good or lazy or manly or mature or accomplished or intelligent a goddamn person you are.

Unless you eat at McDonalds in which case fuck you.
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #57 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:05 »

oh wow that might have been the most canadian post i have ever made here
bonus points if you eat canadian bacon
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #58 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:13 »

no way!!! that quote isn't even a month old

Man I dunno. I've had it for a while. Definitely pretty much since the moment it was there to be quoted.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #59 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:32 »

i think johnny is trying to be Khar 2.0 but instead of being somewhat intelligent in his douchery he's just being a cunt

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #60 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:48 »

Khar is actually a squirrel. His life expectancy is only a few years; every week feels like a month to him.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #61 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:50 »

Squirrel years are the only years where I am older than Joe.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #62 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:52 »

Oh no! He can't have much time left!

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #63 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:57 »

I extend my life by stealing little bits of the lives of others.

Like Death Note.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #64 on: 04 Jan 2011, 23:57 »

But with squirrels, obviously.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #65 on: 05 Jan 2011, 00:10 »

Maybe JC's not intelligent because he likes Paramore. Whether that is cause or effect is pretty much moot by now.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #66 on: 05 Jan 2011, 04:03 »

You realise that taste is subjecfuck it, fuck all you and your fucking coffee and scotch elitism as if it or anything else fucking matters or says anything about you as a person except that you're basically being a massive snob about the least important things.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #67 on: 05 Jan 2011, 04:11 »

Hot chocolate is easy; two square dark chocolate in 2cm's of boiling water with hot milk. The only dirty thing is your mug which, if you love dark chocolate, you'll have licked clean already.
What strength chocolate?
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #68 on: 05 Jan 2011, 04:19 »

I went for an interview to work at a Nespresso shop once.  I was a fully qualified barista. They said I didn't have enough retail experience. Blow you guys. I bet your coffee tastes like shit anyway.

My parents bought one of those Nespresso machines that are being advertised by George Clooney all over the place. My stepdad is the only one who drinks coffee but you put these little capsules in the machine and it apparently makes you a rather wonderful cup of coffee. You also pour the milk into a jug and it froths it all on it's on (which I use for when I want hot chocolates).
Quote from: Daniel on Gabbly
princy, this is the time to think with your vagina
Quote from: Iananan on Gabbly
nipples are deactivated at birth, to prevent misfires and accident

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #69 on: 05 Jan 2011, 04:41 »

I hold that opinion for people in real life as well.
You know what? I'm in a terrible fucking mood and really shouldn't be taking it out on you guys, given that I talk to and value you guys more than I do most of my friends in real life. I should learn to not click post when I'm feeling this foul. Sorry.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #70 on: 05 Jan 2011, 04:49 »

Just do what i do when in a shitty mood:

Type out whatever fucking rant you want to go on, don't pull a single punch. Throw some personal shit in there about whatever set off said rant.

I mean really go after it, rip someone a new asshole.

Then close the window.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #71 on: 05 Jan 2011, 04:51 »

That's usually what I do! Or at least I type it out then hit delete because I can't be bothered to close the window and open it again to carry on foruming.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #72 on: 05 Jan 2011, 05:22 »

Also Sainsburies is one of the better cheap whiskies going. Nicer than quite a few of the more mid-ranged offerings.

Thing is that I don't really mind drinking cheap whiskey within reason. I could never afford to drink Laphroaig or Bruichladdich or Jura or whatever any time I fancy a scotch. Drinking lower quality scotch does not actually physically harm me (apart from the same way all scotch harms you), and it is still more enjoyable than just sitting in a chair not drinking scotch at all. It's not the ultimate possible scotch drinking experience, but it's fine. What is constantly being implied and occasionally outright stated with regards to coffee is that this is not a good attitude: that you should either drink the best possibe coffee brewed in the most correct way or you should not drink coffee. This is a patently ridiculous position. I would never in fact argue that a good filter coffee doesn't taste better than an instant, in fact I can tell the difference between filter, instant, french press and americano pretty much instanty. However, to me, instant coffee, at least the brands I buy, tastes perfectly fine. In fact most coffee that doesn't come out of a vending machine on a train station is perfectly amenable to my palette. I am generally just quite laid back on most gustatory matters: I appreciate good things, but I don't constanty demand them, nor do I expect them. It's nice to have a fancy coffee or meal or scotch or whatever as a treat, but I can live perfectly fine with the standard fare.

The only place where this attitude slightly breaks down is beer and cigarettes, though this is in large part because I like very particular sorts of beer and cigarettes (ruby and dark ales and strong rolling tobacco in liquorice papers respectively) and these types are generally all of a certain quality. I do find drinking most common lagers or smoking cheap cigarettes somewhat unpleasant though.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #73 on: 05 Jan 2011, 05:24 »

Actually, don't do that.

I've done that. You get your rant off your chest, but instead of posting, you delete it. It's like you told the person off, but you really didn't, so you can move on! Yay!

Also some people don't like coffee because they really just don't like coffee. I love the smell of it, but I can't stand the taste of it. Have I tried it? Yes, several times over the years and it's always been the "good stuff" but it still tastes horrible. Sorry! I prefer different bitters. And if someone prefers instant coffee over the other stuff, then hey, that's cool too. You drink your stuff and I'll drink mine and we'll all be happy people!
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #74 on: 05 Jan 2011, 05:36 »

And if someone prefers instant coffee over the other stuff, then hey, that's cool too. You drink your stuff and I'll drink mine and we'll all be happy people!

Fair enough (my wife prefers instant) - but the difference in the coffee case is hugely more than the difference in the whisky case.

Has anyone else eaten coffee grounds/beans when you didn't have access to hot water?

Chocolate-coated coffee beans for after-dinner nibbles are a thing.  I have been known to eat a whole pack in a sitting.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #75 on: 05 Jan 2011, 06:01 »

I honestly wouldn't know, because I don't drink it, but I'm sure there is a great difference. I'm guessing it's more along the lines of beer - cheap beer tastes, well, cheap while higher end beers have more flavor, etc. But I know people who still really like the cheap stuff whereas others will only drink imports or microbrews. 

Cernunnos

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • What
« Reply #76 on: 05 Jan 2011, 06:18 »

But with squirrels, obviously.

This isn't some kind of metaphor.

GODDAMN THIS IS REAL

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #77 on: 05 Jan 2011, 07:07 »

Basically, that's the position I hold.

It may be a position you hold but it's not a position that everyone, or even most people hold. Thinking it should be is when this sort of thing becomes snobbery.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #78 on: 05 Jan 2011, 08:31 »

Does this count as being snobby about snobbery?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #79 on: 05 Jan 2011, 08:36 »

Like seriously what is with this thread and also the general middle class horror that other people are capable of making different lifestyle choices to you omg. Seriously, what coffee you drink or how you drink it or what you eat or how you eat it or where you eat it or why you eat it or how you prepare fucking hot chocolate and how long it takes you has nothing to do with how good or lazy or manly or mature or accomplished or intelligent a goddamn person you are.

aw khar come on you know i was just joking, although those single-serve machines really are needlessly wasteful which i think is a completely understandable thing to be annoyed with. i still love you, you instant-drinking heathen.

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #80 on: 05 Jan 2011, 08:38 »

I wouldn't buy famous grouse if I couldn't afford a single malt of some kind, but I will drink basically any beer anyone puts in front of me (shit, I drank Miller High Life in Chicago), and any coffee except instant goes (the one we have here at school stays in the percolator for literally days on end, but I still drink four or five cups a day). I will eat any white cheese available, but I only eat Heinz tomato beans or similarly nice ones, and will not eat tomato beans if I cannot afford them. It varies with the substance, I guess!

At first I was going to make a post that said "the fuck are tomato beans" but then I used the internet to find out. They seem like something that would taste not too bad. I probably would not like to eat them from a can, though.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #81 on: 05 Jan 2011, 08:40 »

Does this count as being snobby about snobbery?

snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob snob sno̵b s̴no͠b s͘n҉o͞b̧ s̨nob̵ s̬̜͙͠no̤̘̻̝̻̠̗ḅ̞͖ s̴no͠b s͘n҉o͞b̧ s̨nob̵ s̬̜͙͠no̤̘̻̝̻̠̗ḅ̞͖ s̷̭̪̮̩̲n̸͉͉̦̞͇̫̺o͓̰͢b̬̝͍̟͓ ́s͉͖̮n̳͖̣ͅo̺͍̕b ͍̫͉̱s͏͈̞͔͓ń͇̖̘o̕b̛̫̬̲ ̱̮͠s͡n̪̜͍̺̘ͅo͢ͅͅb͏̮̪̮͉̙̤̗ ̸s̨͔͍̘̼͈̘n̜̲̹͚o̢̟͈̰̳̯̭b̝̜̻̯̘͜ ̫̺͖̱̣̟s͇̦͎̻͖̻͕̀n̦o̢̲̙̤͉͙̜b͖̤͙̪͕̼̕ s̢̹̬͔n̘͕̙̠̰̙̫̳͠ơ̳͟b̡̧̰ͅ ̵̻̤͞s̵͓̲̘̜ͅn͏̴̮͇̬̳̮̟͞o̞͖̺̱̰b̰̫̪͓̮ ͇͕̹̳̟̺̲͔͕s̢̝̝̙̗ń̹͎̟o̢̥b͕̬̗͙̦͖́ ̹͕̩̳̮̣͎͡s̢̟͉̠̮̯n͏͉̟͓̣͕͚̦ͅǫ̫̻̪̲͇̻̲̀̕b̥̪̺͈̬̟͇̀̕ ̡̘̞̮̤͉̼̱̘͕̀s͖̦̲n̶͈͎ò̙̹͔̜̙̹̼̙b̤̩̩̯̹̻͜͡ ͏̶̛̝̫͙s̨͍̤̣̱͈̫n̵̶̰̬̳̠̪o̡̧͉̖̤͉͓̝͜b͈̖̩̫̞͕
ś͏͏̰̦͎͓͓̘̘̭̱̭̩n̛̼͉̣͖̦̘̺͖͈͓̥̭͚͎̙̱͚͘o̧̨̮͍̺͎̼b̙̲̺̞͔͔̦͈͖͘͟͟ͅ ҉̨̧͚̟͓̞̱͖͈͔̟̝̲̦̼͔̖̥̺̲̭͢ś̸̶̝̦̜̤͎̣̺̩͕̗͙̩͓͔͓̜̫̼͝͞ń̸̢̺͔͖͙͇̙̙̦̘̲͕̣̠ͅo̸̢̡͓̮̫͕̻̼͕̣͘͢b̢̡҉̷͔̬̫̟ ̨̢́͏̦̺͙͔̦̥̪͖͓̥̟s̷҉̩̝̳͎̤͈̩͇͜͟ṋ̢̡͕̳̬̪͈͎̝͙̺̥̭̣͈͙͍͚͉̳o̵̸̡̻͙̫͉̦̗̮͉̱̻͈̪͈͚̯͖̥b̶̧̼͍̦̩̙̤̰͔̮̭̳̼̯͎͘͢͟ ̷̸͉̘̣̭͎̪͉͓̬͎̞̞̩̝́ͅs̫̰̜͕̮͖̬͍͜͝ņ̣̻͙̖̖͔͇̞͕͖͖͞͞o͏̵̴̱͎̠̫̣̜̞͉̤̩̫͚̺̤͝͞b̛̛̝̪͓̰̯͕̙́͘ ̨̛̰̞̜̻̀́͠ͅș̸̯̫̳͖͈̮̲͍̬̰̙͉̜͜͠͠n̪͓̮͚͓͙͕̖͚͓͚͘͘o͢҉̶̝͔̮̰͓͉͙̗͓̥͇̭͍̙̖́b͞͏͝҉̹͚̜̞̣͕͈͇̬̩̪͔̙̱͎̻͠ ̟̟͖̭̙̣̥͇̜̰͎̳̬̞̠͈̯̙͜ͅs̢̬͎̫͖͔͇̗͉̜̳̫̀͜͞n̹͚̭̭̲̤̝͘͟͟o̫͕̩͍̼̤̲̠̠̘̮͎͈̕͠b̨̢̲̱̞̱̠̼̮̥

S̈́̒̐͛ͤ͂̂ͪͥͩ̐ͤ͜͏͈͕̣͇̪̭͖̲̖N̢͖̦̬̖̪̺̦̫͖̣͚̺͎̘̹̫̪͙̊̎̆̽̿͆̑̋̑̄͛̽͛ͪ̈ͦ̀͜O̸̐ͭ̉ͭ̏͂͊͊ͥ̑ͦͯ̉ͫ̆ͩͧ͏͓̮̼̦̠̮̟̝͓Ö̢̧̪̞͙̤͙͈̤͓̺̮̲͖̲́̔̀ͩ͊̐̆͂̂̓̌ͩ̆̔͐̌̈́ͬO̸̵̞̜̰̙͎̭̟̪͍̺͚̬̟͍̜̼͚̻̥ͣͧ̌ͤͦ̎̚͝Ǫ̸̩̞̹̳̝̗͇͎̳̹̻͖̖̪ͯ̓̐̃͊͒̉ͮͪO̸̝͔̫̞̭̞̦̲͚̥̭̓̈́̆ͥ͒ͨ̑̂̇ͫ̿ͩ̂̆͛̋ͬ̌͢͟Ơ̛̩̘̝̝̮͈̹̥̮͍͎̫̅ͪͦͧ͑ͯͭ̊͞O̙̹̼͙̺͂̓̋͛͐̒͒ͪ̚͘͞Ő̷̳̹̭̺̣̠͖̺̯̪̤̞̭̣̻̿ͨ̉̿͜ͅO̢̢͇̖̤̼̪̦͇̣͇̝͛͊̑̉̉̄͊͌͠O̵͈̜̩̜̻͎̺ͥ̈́̈́̋̒̀̃̇ͭ̊̽͆̾̐̐̅́͜O̸̶̢̦̩̮̹̗͕̬̳̤͈̗̰͖͂̀̋̓̄͋̓̊͊̋ͣ̌̃̀͝ͅB̋ͦ͆̎̏̋ͫ͒͊́̂̾ͭ͒͠҉̷̩̖͚̩̞͓̠̤̱͚̤̜̙͝͝

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #82 on: 05 Jan 2011, 08:44 »

At first I was going to make a post that said "the fuck are tomato beans" but then I used the internet to find out. They seem like something that would taste not too bad. I probably would not like to eat them from a can, though.

Eating baked beans out of the tin is like eating peanut butter out of the jar, ie it is frowned on by society but everyone's done it.

I gotta admit I am not a particular fan of any beans but heinz and will never personally go out and buy another brand, but I think that's more to do with familiarity than quality. Heinz baked beans remind me of my childhood, pretty much. Same with their tomato soup; any other type of soup I don't give a shit but tomato has pretty much got to be heinz. I think that's fundamentally a different thing though. Like I bet you pretty much the only reason for, say, privileging marmite over vegemite is which one you grew up with.

EDIT: Wait, wait, you had to look up baked beans?
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2011, 08:50 by KharBevNor »

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #83 on: 05 Jan 2011, 08:55 »

I've never heard of tomato beans, but I've heard of baked beans. Maybe it's just another biscuit/cookie thing.

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #84 on: 05 Jan 2011, 09:37 »

EDIT: Wait, wait, you had to look up baked beans?

He didn't call them baked beans. I figured it was something similar, but I have never had beans in tomato sauce. I have had maple baked beans about a million times and I am sure I have seen the beans in tomato sauce in stores before but for some reason my mind didn't make the connection.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #85 on: 05 Jan 2011, 09:39 »

I've had some pretty tasty instant coffee, to be honest. Granted I don't drink coffee often (like twice a month when I'm way too tired at the diner or whatever) so I probably don't have quite as particular tastes as some of you? But yeah, instant coffee, not always so bad I guess?
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #86 on: 05 Jan 2011, 10:43 »

I don't think the way khar reacted to this thread was out of place given that sean kicked things off with a choice bit of self-righteous neuroticism.

I also really do feel that there's often a lot of snobbery involved with at least the language of things like coffee and scotch drinking. I have a couple of friends who practically use ritual language when discussing alcohol and they reacted with abject horror when they found I sometimes mix cheap blended scotch with coca cola. I like the smoky finish compared to similarly priced American liquors. Sue me.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2011, 10:48 by Alex C »
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #87 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:06 »

I drink cheap scotch and cola. Cheap cola as well, since I won't buy coke or pepsi for ethical reasons.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #88 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:09 »

Some people like fancy coffee and some people like cheap coffee and some people like sugary coffee and some people don't like coffee at all and some people like some combination of the above and these are all acceptable opinions because it is only coffee and there is no objective measurement of taste.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2011, 11:12 by Ozymandias »
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #89 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:11 »

I hate that thing where you actually type out the complete exact antonym for what you wanted to say.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #90 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:13 »

Actually, I like rye for mixing with coke as well, now that I think about it, but some of 'em get a bit too sweet. As far as coke goes, it's an ethical blindspot for me. I've always drank it and I basically have some mutant form of Stockholm syndrome at this point.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #91 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:43 »

Yeah, I'm talking about B. I have been openly mocked about this stuff. Many people are spazzy douche bags. And "laziness and apathy of American culture" hits me as pretty snobby.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2011, 11:44 by Alex C »

sean

• welp
« Reply #92 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:44 »

yeah whoa guys i dont give a shit about what type of coffee you drink, for the last month of last semester i was drinkin damn food lion brand coffee. shit was nasty. i just find that single serve machines are stupidly wasteful and pointless in the home environment. though as dovey pointed out it was kinda silly for me to start suggesting coffee machines are capable of the downfall of western civilization.

though that is a really funny thought...
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #93 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:51 »

i just find that single serve machines are stupidly wasteful and pointless in the home environment. though as dovey pointed out it was kinda silly for me to start suggesting coffee machines are capable of the downfall of western civilization.

Which is exactly what I was fine with Khar calling you out on. It was a silly thing, after all, and not really the same sort of thing Jeans has been saying.

allison

• Bling blang blong blung
  • i really want a mustache
« Reply #94 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:57 »

I like my coffee like I like my women. Single, and serving.
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

SonofZ3

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #95 on: 05 Jan 2011, 12:04 »

Already posted by tender, but my idea of a single serving coffee machine:

With water from my Chantal Loop, because it is a sweet looking kettle.
I've gained nothing from Zen.

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #96 on: 05 Jan 2011, 14:30 »

Actually, don't do that.

Fuck you, you fucking fuck.(see what I did there? Threw my first instinct right out the window)

If you're going to vent by typing a lot then clicking once, then later feel bad about it, just change the place you click.

on topic:
I still hold that having one of the single cup machines is awesome but I would never shell out the cash for one myself.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2011, 14:33 by Something Witty »

Caleb

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #97 on: 05 Jan 2011, 14:39 »

I like my women like I like my Coffee.

Pleasant aroma, full body, no aftertaste and completely free of Rust Disease.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #98 on: 05 Jan 2011, 14:41 »

Nespresso machines that are being advertised by George Clooney

I will spend the rest of my life refusing to buy one of these machines because I find that advert so annoying.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #99 on: 05 Jan 2011, 14:45 »

I like my women like I like my coffee,

Sitting with me at the table while I read the news.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up