Poll

Poll to come

Shebly
Movie sign
Shame Orb
RANDY IS ETERNAL
Robot Hamster

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 11-15 April 2011 (1901-1905)  (Read 86918 times)

mike837go

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Warning: Does NOT Play Well With Others
Re: WCDT 11-15 April 2011 (1901-1905)
« Reply #100 on: 12 Apr 2011, 09:07 »

Where can I sign up for Full Contact Bridge? Yeah. You're permitted to Gibbs-slap your partner for trumping your ace lead.

I thought that was when you body-checked. 
Body checking is used against an opponent to prevent losing a slam.
Thought for the day: At the grenade launcher range, do not yell “M-203, I choose you!”
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

mike837go

« Reply #101 on: 12 Apr 2011, 09:16 »

Where can I sign up for Full Contact Bridge? Yeah. You're permitted to Gibbs-slap your partner for trumping your ace lead.
So brutal! However, asking the butler (or a waiter) to bring a set of thumbscrews is quite the accepted response to such atrocities committed at the green baize.
Thumbscrews? How medival can you get? A pair of Vice Grip brand pliers is so much easier to handle. Actually, only the referee can order such penalties because they slow the game down.

The best players disable an opponent's cards through subtle use of the flame thrower.
Thought for the day: At the grenade launcher range, do not yell “M-203, I choose you!”
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #102 on: 12 Apr 2011, 09:33 »

Uuuuuh ... "just a hand" ?

The hand is about the most complex thing of the human body when it comes to mechanical finesse ... the arm part would be pretty trivial in comparison.
But it's just a hand.  I use my arm for more things than I use my hand for.

As for the rest, yes, it's nice to see Marten grow some man parts.  A Year-Ago-Marten would've just facepalmed and said, "Goddamn it, Clinton."
Just a note: no hand = no ability to facepalm.

Also, I'd really love to see how you're typing the above with only your arm. At any rate, for most people the arm is mainly a jointed stick used to move the hand around. Having an arm without a hand is similar to having a construction crane that ends with the boom; it may wave about impressively, and can be used to shove and/or clobber things, but that's about it. That's not to say the hand is much good without the arm, either. Personally, I feel I need both. YMMV

Also, thanks to all for the support of my point: the man who solved (or at least mitigated) global warming and world hunger and got their silly asses properly into space is most impressive, given RhD's (No longer RaD, alas) emphasis, for making a robotic rodent. Clinton, you zany freako, maybe you need beheading so you can finish putting your head where you've already tried to lodge it.

(And yeah, I realize there may be applications—perhaps robot hamsters scurry around the conduits of space stations, making repairs and cleaning before coming back to gnaw cage bars and run on wheels. Still…)
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

mike837go

« Reply #103 on: 12 Apr 2011, 10:14 »

How about Hanner's growth.

Actual clear speech instead of incoherent screeming in the last panel
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #104 on: 12 Apr 2011, 10:18 »

I wonder if Hanners actually does have unusual abilities due to her dad's tinkering.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

mike837go

« Reply #105 on: 12 Apr 2011, 10:42 »

I wonder if Hanners actually does have unusual abilities due to her dad's tinkering.
I doubt it. She's joked about that kind of thing many times.

Something about the multiple ear piercings being an antenna cought {Reven or Penelopie or Cosete?} off balance one time.

Anybody got the strip #?

edit: strip #1404 and it was Faye and Dora.
« Last Edit: 12 Apr 2011, 10:55 by mike837go »
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #106 on: 12 Apr 2011, 11:09 »

She wouldn't necessarily be aware of it, you know.  She may not know how to access her powers.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #107 on: 12 Apr 2011, 11:26 »

There's been speculation that her mental health problems are side effects of the genetic engineering to make her good at Scrabble(tm).
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #108 on: 12 Apr 2011, 12:25 »

OK, Clinton has definitely gone from Creepy/Cute to Creepy/Potential Stalker in less time than it takes me to make a cup of Coffee

Best to kill him now Marten, he strikes me as the "I'll be back." type

Either that, or Faye walks in and beats the crap outta him.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #109 on: 12 Apr 2011, 12:55 »

OK, Clinton has definitely gone from Creepy/Cute to Creepy/Potential Stalker in less time than it takes me to make a cup of Coffee

What sort of coffee maker are you using?  Me and the missus would love that kind of brewing speed!  Dude managed to get to "the least agressive person in the strip is about to use the blade" in less time than it takes a sports car to get to 100km/h.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

EcoReck

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #110 on: 12 Apr 2011, 12:56 »

Someone has never nerdgasm'd before :(

Kazukagii

• Furry furrier
  • I seem to be lost
« Reply #111 on: 12 Apr 2011, 13:16 »

I only have two responses to this scenario:

1. Did Jeph just pull a Chekov's Sword?
2. Assertive Marten and his badass bond one-liners may be rare, but he's still my favorite character.
I had something witty to put down here but.....

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #112 on: 12 Apr 2011, 13:23 »

You're not supposed to nerdgasm so hard you get it all over the other person.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Kazukagii

• Furry furrier
  • I seem to be lost
« Reply #113 on: 12 Apr 2011, 13:31 »

You're not supposed to nerdgasm so hard you get it all over the other person.

Yeah, he really should have turned around and done it into a cloth or something...

I have no idea where this metaphor is going anymore.  :psyduck:

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #114 on: 12 Apr 2011, 13:41 »

Same place it always was; a strange and scary one.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #115 on: 12 Apr 2011, 13:43 »

'round these parts we call that "metaphorgotten".

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Heliphyneau

• Mommy, why is a naked clown crying on our lawn?
« Reply #116 on: 12 Apr 2011, 13:59 »

And,  of the robots, Tom Servo (the name here a reference to Clinton's mech. hand) was the stupid, obnoxious one.

Nope, actually Tom Servo was the more erudite of the bunch as well as less obnoxious than Crow T. Robot.  If I had to draw bot parallels from MST3K and QC, I'd say that Tom was more like Winslow and Crow was more like Pintsize.  There were 2 other bots (the camera bot and Gypsy), but they weren't generally among the commenting-on-the-horrible-movie folk.  Gypsy was usually portrayed as very dumb, but it was revealed (Spoiler?) that she was actually the smartest of them all, she just usually focused most of her intelligence on running the ship/satellite. 

Picturing Hanners' spacehome as the SoL makes me picture her Dad as Dr. Forrester -- which is funny, but I home their relationship isn't that adversarial.  I prefer to imagine HannerDad as being more like Professor Membrane from Invader Zim.

Other than the having-a-robot-hand aspect of Clinton, Marten may have called him Tom Servo because Tom's chassis was red.   :wink:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Actually, I would posit that purple elephants do not contribute to the ruination of everything forever in any way.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #117 on: 12 Apr 2011, 14:35 »

hm now that you mention it, Marten and Mike Nelson are kinda similar; playin the straight man to the antics of crazy friends, often at his expense. I like to think Marten's a little smoother than Mike though lol
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #118 on: 12 Apr 2011, 14:40 »

I only have two responses to this scenario:

1. Did Jeph just pull a Chekov's Sword?
2. Assertive Marten and his badass bond one-liners may be rare, but he's still my favorite character.
Can't be a Chekov's sword, since it's already being used to threaten Clinton. It was a Chekov object when Faye was fiddling with it a few strips back.

Edit: it just occurred to me that may be exactly what you meant. If so, apologies for the slow uptake.
« Last Edit: 12 Apr 2011, 14:53 by raoullefere »
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

FuseUnison

• Not quite a lurker
  • Searching blindly for life's light switch....
« Reply #119 on: 12 Apr 2011, 14:46 »

WARNING - I am most likely about to sound stupid....
=====================================================

In Martens last bubble, what does "it's movie sign" mean?  I'm sure I'm probably missing some sort of reference here.  Also, to all of those that use the internet to seek out "flame fodder".....here ya go, my post is all yours.

Nentuaby

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #120 on: 12 Apr 2011, 14:56 »

In Martens last bubble, what does "it's movie sign" mean?  I'm sure I'm probably missing some sort of reference here.  Also, to all of those that use the internet to seek out "flame fodder".....here ya go, my post is all yours.

The Tom Servo bit and Movie Sign are references to Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's, er, tough to explain if you don't already know it... But suffice it to say there were robots, who were occasionally forced (with their human companion) to watch terrible movies, which they mocked mercilessly (that last being the point of the whole affair). The lighting of the Movie Sign meant this was about to occur. It involved lots of running around screaming and flailing, for whatever reason. The framing for that show was weird.
« Last Edit: 12 Apr 2011, 14:57 by Nentuaby »

TheEvilDog

« Reply #121 on: 12 Apr 2011, 15:12 »

Its been explained several times in the thread. Jeph explained it on twitter. Do people read anymore? Are people unable to use google?  :psyduck:

Excuse me, I have to find a wall to hit my head against.

I leave all the money in my wallet, about €4.50, to the Order of the Dickbroom.

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #122 on: 12 Apr 2011, 15:26 »

What sort of coffee maker are you using?  Me and the missus would love that kind of brewing speed!  Dude managed to get to "the least agressive person in the strip is about to use the blade" in less time than it takes a sports car to get to 100km/h.

Instant I'm afraid, my Coffee Filter Machine bit the dust a wee while back and I haven't gotten round to replacing it yet.
James The Kugai 

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #123 on: 12 Apr 2011, 15:51 »

Its been explained several times in the thread. Jeph explained it on twitter. Do people read anymore? Are people unable to use google?  :psyduck:

I leave all the money in my wallet, about €4.50, to the Order of the Dickbroom.

Thanks to your generous donation, the Turkeys shall be fed...

...for about a day...

Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #124 on: 12 Apr 2011, 16:00 »

The lighting of the Movie Sign was the "call to instant action" alert, because if the characters failed to rush to the cinema to watch the bad movies, the mad scientists who kept the hero imprisoned on the space-station would punish them by shutting off the oxygen supply, electric shocks etc. Honestly people, I've never even seen MST3K but I can use Wikipedia...

Moment of the strip, if not moment of the week, is definitely: "He invented the robot hamster!" JE-C is revered by real hamsters everywhere for saving them from lifetimes of cages, running in wheels, neglect by their owners etc. Most entertaining to see Marten about to go Conan (the barbarian, not O'Brien) on Clinton. Typing that, I had a weird flash of Marten wearing a loincloth, and Hanners in that Valkyrie outfit Sandahl Bergman wore at the end of the movie...
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

FuseUnison

• Not quite a lurker
  • Searching blindly for life's light switch....
« Reply #125 on: 12 Apr 2011, 16:04 »

In Martens last bubble, what does "it's movie sign" mean?  I'm sure I'm probably missing some sort of reference here.  Also, to all of those that use the internet to seek out "flame fodder".....here ya go, my post is all yours.

The Tom Servo bit and Movie Sign are references to Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's, er, tough to explain if you don't already know it... But suffice it to say there were robots, who were occasionally forced (with their human companion) to watch terrible movies, which they mocked mercilessly (that last being the point of the whole affair). The lighting of the Movie Sign meant this was about to occur. It involved lots of running around screaming and flailing, for whatever reason. The framing for that show was weird.

Thanks.

The opposite of "thanks"...but, I did preemptively open the door for the people that just can't help themselves when it comes to b!+ching about s#!t.   So....I guess you're welcome.   Glad I gave you something to do, since your days must be so mind-numbingly boring that you feel the need to post aggression as a form of self entertainment.

slaufer

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #126 on: 12 Apr 2011, 16:06 »

is it bad news that the only character i recognize is the one from jerkcity?

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
    • My GlobalComicJam profile
« Reply #127 on: 12 Apr 2011, 17:21 »

Except photovoltaic  would use electricity - so it would be an android's solar powered pigment change, making them appear to tan like a person.
There's Jeph's sillyness. Why would that be an enhancement to a human?

it sounds like part of a possible treatment for albinism, but it could also potentially be used to power other mechanical enhancements.

Go Marten! 

Remember as you swing, get you hips behind it to increase power, and aim for the gut.  The neck (with the spine) is actually remarkably difficult to cut through, needing a hit in just the right spot to avoid getting the blade caught and possibly broken, the ribcage is just asking to catch and hold the blade, while the gut is remarkably unprotected and very vulnerable.  The other option is to try and hit the inside of the thigh to cut the femoral artery, or go go for the calf and try to get the tendons.

What?  I man has to have some form of hobby.

you don't need full decapitation to take a guy out. the jugular and carotid are close enough to the skin that as long as you make contact good and hard with the side of the neck, he's going down. getting you're blade stuck in a vertebrae is only a major problem if you're dealing with more than one guy.

and i'm waiting for clint to take out martin with a rocket punch.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #128 on: 12 Apr 2011, 23:06 »

Thanks.

The opposite of "thanks"...but, I did preemptively open the door for the people that just can't help themselves when it comes to b!+ching about s#!t.   So....I guess you're welcome.   Glad I gave you something to do, since your days must be so mind-numbingly boring that you feel the need to post aggression as a form of self entertainment.

Well, you did   tell everyone that it would be OK to flame you.  And TheEvilDog has a good point - if you use the "new" button, you'll be able to read the posts you missed and actually follow the thread of the conversation!

Or is it follow the conversation of the thread?

Anyway, what's the point of the invitation if you're just going to call a person mean when they take you up on it? 

I mean, that's just... mean. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #129 on: 12 Apr 2011, 23:11 »

(moderator)
Pointless argument that's not making anyone look good and will run afoul of the civility rule if it gets any worse.
(/moderator)
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

SJCrew

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #130 on: 12 Apr 2011, 23:32 »

Oh, and I forgot to make the obligatory comment about Marten's development. How far our little prince has come.

Torlek

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
  • When in doubt, throw an FFT at it.
« Reply #131 on: 12 Apr 2011, 23:42 »

A brief introduction to MST3K for the culturally deficient.
And I agree about the Pintsize=Crow, Winslow=Servo comparison. Except I always felt Tom Servo was more purposefully obtuse than naive.
Quis pater tibi est?

akronnick

« Reply #132 on: 12 Apr 2011, 23:56 »

Under NO circumstances is anyone to give Faye laser eyes!!!!!

EVER!!!!!!!
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Mr. Doctor

• Scrabble hacker
  • X-Ray Rod
« Reply #133 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:03 »

I agree 100% with what BoDJangles wrote... I thinkthe tag "creepy" is overused. C'mon, is he REALLY creepy?

If there's someone that has to be called creepy it should be Hannelore.

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #134 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:05 »

I thought the last panel was referring to President Clinton or Hillary Clinton, not Clinton in the comic.....

Kazukagii

• Furry furrier
  • I seem to be lost
« Reply #135 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:05 »

Dammit, I was hoping Marten would chop off Cinton's robot hand in righteous combat, grow a beard and muscles, and go off on a sword and sorcery adventure to become king of his own lands.

Guess we can't all have what we want.  :oops:
« Last Edit: 13 Apr 2011, 00:08 by Kazukagii »

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #136 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:10 »

Since someone must do it, I shall take on the burden.

How hard would you have lasered him, Hanners?

Answer: so hard his new nickname would be 'Crispy.'

(I'm sure, of course, someone can do better)

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #137 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:11 »

Agree with BoDJangles and Mr.Doctor. Nothing says that Clinton's a bad guy. He was just oblivious to Hannelore's distress in his excitement. I have probably done something disturbingly similar in my youth, when my own excitement prevented me from noticing other people's total lack of interest.

Or may be that is the definition of `creepy'?
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

SJCrew

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #138 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:16 »

Clinton's just a hyper little fella. I still like him.

And you'd be hard pressed to find anything Hannelore does genuinely creepy. Just look at her. I'd let her get away with anything short of murder.

Lubricus

• Beyoncé
« Reply #139 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:17 »

Answer: So hard even his photovoltaic melanocytes couldn't save him!
What do you know about Pokémon?

0kamisama

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Warning: Prone to Squee-gasms ♥
« Reply #140 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:26 »

I seem to recall somebody (Steve?) mentioning that Marten bought that broadsword back in high school many panels ago.

Anyone up for an archeological dig in the archives?
I have no interest in ordinary humans...

Kazukagii

• Furry furrier
  • I seem to be lost
« Reply #141 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:26 »

Since someone must do it, I shall take on the burden.

I would have lasered him so hard-

He wouldn't have woken up till FRYday.

YEEAAAHHHHHHH!
« Last Edit: 13 Apr 2011, 00:43 by Kazukagii »

akronnick

« Reply #142 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:35 »

That was simultaneously wrong and meta...      :police:

Tergon

• The German Chancellory building
  • Grandmaster of the Order of the Dickbroom
« Reply #143 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:45 »

Y'know, while I still maintain that this was a platonic moment between Hannelore and Marten and that they have more of a brother-sister relationship, I do wonder how the rest of the cast would view it.  I mean, at the risk of beating a dead plot-horse, if Hanners were to mention at work tomorrow how Clinton creeped her out and Marten basically strongarmed him off by threatening him with a sword and ordering him to "Get the hell out!" of the apartment... well, I just wonder, is all.
Not that I think for a moment Dora would have any suspicion of Hannelore having designs on Marten, or vice-versa, but her reaction to hearing about her ex-boyfriend being all white-knight-y for Hanners might be interesting.  Or tragic, either way.
Proud guardian of the original Useless Broom Made Entirely Out Of Dicks

Holding the line against the Rabid Fanboy Horde

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #144 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:50 »

I thought the last panel was referring to President Clinton or Hillary Clinton, not Clinton in the comic.....
Why? Hanners has never shown any interest in politics. Nor, I think, has QC generally.

So hard he'd have been blasted back in time to when references to Bill and Hillary were still interesting.

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #145 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:57 »

Dammit, I was hoping Marten would chop off Cinton's robot hand in righteous combat, grow a beard and muscles, and go off on a sword and sorcery adventure to become king of his own lands.

Guess we can't all have what we want.  :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg

I think Hanners with Cyclops' powers would be an . . . . . .  Interesting  thing.

And dammit, I wanted to see Marten cleaning blood off the Broadsword, 
James The Kugai 

Blackjoker

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #146 on: 13 Apr 2011, 00:58 »

Y'know, while I still maintain that this was a platonic moment between Hannelore and Marten and that they have more of a brother-sister relationship, I do wonder how the rest of the cast would view it.  I mean, at the risk of beating a dead plot-horse, if Hanners were to mention at work tomorrow how Clinton creeped her out and Marten basically strongarmed him off by threatening him with a sword and ordering him to "Get the hell out!" of the apartment... well, I just wonder, is all.
Not that I think for a moment Dora would have any suspicion of Hannelore having designs on Marten, or vice-versa, but her reaction to hearing about her ex-boyfriend being all white-knight-y for Hanners might be interesting.  Or tragic, either way.

I could actually see Dora, "Wait..what" Cue a bunch of panels of Faye and Hannelore trying to smooth things over thinking that Dora is going to react to Marten being a white knight negatively, or maybe making a somewhat harsher comment depending and then have Dora, "No, no, I meant more, He has a broadsword? Why did I never see it?"
I strongly reccomend that we daily check our walrus slots to ensure that we are able to avoid walrus backup.

Lubricus

• Beyoncé
« Reply #147 on: 13 Apr 2011, 01:00 »

OF COURSE Dora has seen Marten's broadsword... Hurr...  :-D
What do you know about Pokémon?

akronnick

« Reply #148 on: 13 Apr 2011, 01:21 »

Did you yell "Oh my God, can I touch you" at a woman you'd just met? Would you continue to yell personal questions at her about 6 inches from her face when she looked terrified (look at Hanners' face in the penultimate panel of 1902)? Seems pretty creepy to me.

Exactly.

Remind me never to go to a con with any of you!

Not that I'd actually ever go to a con, because that would require going outside during the daylight and being around actual people, but still...

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #149 on: 13 Apr 2011, 02:31 »

Not that I'd actually ever go to a con, because that would require going outside during the daylight and being around actual people, but still...
The horror, the horror. Stop causing me nightmares !
Carpe Diem
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up