THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 27 Apr 2024, 17:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Arbor Day Giraffe may be a myth, but the _________ is real!

The New Year's Day Newt
The Passover Porcupine
Memorial Day Manatee
Flag Day Fawn
The Independence Day Iguana
The Waffle Day Walrus
The Chanukah Herring (late entry)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 30 May-3 June 2011 (1936-1940)  (Read 59063 times)

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
Re: WCDT: 30 May-3 June 2011 (1936-1940)
« Reply #200 on: 03 Jun 2011, 00:22 »

Man, Dora's getting awfully damn mouthy for someone who's 100% responsible for the currently ongoing clusterfuck.

Rule 1: The boss is never to blame.
Rule 2:  When the boss is to blame, see Rule 1.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #201 on: 03 Jun 2011, 00:24 »

It does make you wonder whether Dora's actually cut out to manage a coffee shop.   Also, given her reaction, I'm assuming Dora didn't approve of taking money out of petty cash to buy general store coffee; so did Faye go out and spend her own money on the store?  That's devotion, if nothing else.  

Dora's right on the ethics though.  Serving shit and claiming it's gold is a surefire way to kill off your company, esp. if you're in foodservice.  If I were taking this as a case study, then in my opinion Dora's going to have to bite the bullet, find a premium vendor within the next half hour and pay out the nose for quality coffee.  It's not COD's blend but at least it's worth it's the price.  I'd almost suggest closing the store for the day, except I realized that the reason they're in this mess is because Dora just got a whole shipment of fresh baked goods which will end up being day-old throw-outs tommorrow.  Simply put, I doubt she could afford that much loss.  

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #202 on: 03 Jun 2011, 00:26 »

One-ply? Jesus, way to be cheap, Dora.

Faye's not going out of her way to press Dora's buttons, she's just pressing them like she usually does and this happens to be a bad time for it  :-P

Still, is it really ok for them to serve another store's coffee, even though it's an emergency (relatively speaking)? I mean I really don't know since I've never worked at a coffee shop.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #203 on: 03 Jun 2011, 00:34 »

Still, is it really ok for them to serve another store's coffee, even though it's an emergency (relatively speaking)? I mean I really don't know since I've never worked at a coffee shop.

Depends on how Dora advertises the coffee, really.  If she advertises as 'fresh coffee', she could get away with Folgers.  If she advertises as 'in-house roast coffee', then she's fairly fucked.  To a certain extent, false advertising is illegal, and getting caught can kill a store if only because your store image is now mud in the targeted market's eye. 
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 00:35 by Tuitsuro »

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #204 on: 03 Jun 2011, 00:38 »

They need to serve some kind of coffee-like substance, seeing as they're in, you know, a coffee shop. And as Tuitsuro pointed out, they can't close for the day or those fresh baked goods Dora just traded her day's coffee supply for will go to waste. So it's probably store-bought coffee for the customers until Dora gets a batch of fresh roast ready, or CoD takes a loss which it probably can't afford.
The Vanguard - superhero space opera

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #205 on: 03 Jun 2011, 00:42 »

To modify my earlier comment ... Seems as though Faye is doing a little less button-pushing than normal, but Dora's buttons are working pretty freely, even for her. in fact, I could interpret Faye's reaction as the Friday strip progresses as " jeez, lady, I'm try'na bail your skinny Goth ass out and you're all over mine."
Is Faye headed out the door? Will it be Dora's idea or Faye's? Or will things have calmed down at the caffienery by Monday's strip, despite a weekend of forum frenzy? Toon ... Er, tune ... In Monday.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #206 on: 03 Jun 2011, 01:17 »

Toon ... Er, tune ... In Monday.

I think your confusing your internet machine with a radio... or do you twist the knob on the right until the website you want to see comes in clearly?
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #207 on: 03 Jun 2011, 03:54 »

I think your confusing your internet machine with a radio... or do you twist the knob on the right until the website you want to see comes in clearly?

I need to manipulate both the right and left dials to make sure the crystals are properly oriented and the valves are all warmed up.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Coolfusis

• Not quite a lurker
  • Has eaten several cakes.
« Reply #208 on: 03 Jun 2011, 03:59 »

As clever as Faye's plan seems at first glance, selling shitty coffee would cost more profits than simply closing shop that day, in the long run. People who come in and taste shitty coffee probably won't back, and the people who couldn't tell in the first place aren't likely to be going anywhere but starbucks for their coffee.
I'd like to get strong enough to kick a baby through a wooden door. Not because I'd want to do it, that'd be horrible. I just think it's the most awesome way to describe your strength level.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #209 on: 03 Jun 2011, 04:13 »

Considering Pizza Girl and Raven's recent reappearances, I don't find Return of Sara THAT unlikely.
Come on, now, we both know Pizza Girl never left.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tergon

• The German Chancellory building
  • Grandmaster of the Order of the Dickbroom
« Reply #210 on: 03 Jun 2011, 04:22 »

Only briefly, to fight her evil Alternate Universe double, Mistress Calzone.
Proud guardian of the original Useless Broom Made Entirely Out Of Dicks

Holding the line against the Rabid Fanboy Horde

Odal

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #211 on: 03 Jun 2011, 04:35 »

As clever as Faye's plan seems at first glance, selling shitty coffee would cost more profits than simply closing shop that day, in the long run. People who come in and taste shitty coffee probably won't back, and the people who couldn't tell in the first place aren't likely to be going anywhere but starbucks for their coffee.
I don't know if one day of bad coffee would make them lose dedicated customers.  In fact I'd almost say that'd be overly selfish of such customers.  To think you've been serviing them their favorite coffee for years and they're going to jump ship because of one day or maybe even two days of shitty coffee.  Though knowing QC storyline they'll probably be up front with customers and we'll see how it goes from there.

Edit - and I forgot YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RAVEN!  I was so glad to see her back <3
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 04:37 by Odal »

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #212 on: 03 Jun 2011, 04:37 »

I don't know, their clientele has had to endure snark, insults, snails and mud in the coffee, frying pans to the skull and occassionally having a sword pulled on them.

mike837go

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Warning: Does NOT Play Well With Others
« Reply #213 on: 03 Jun 2011, 05:19 »

I need to manipulate both the right and left dials to make sure the crystals are properly oriented and the valves are all warmed up.

Yea! GOM!   :lol:

I haven't heard them refered to as 'valves' in quite some time. Thank you.
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 05:21 by mike837go »
Thought for the day: At the grenade launcher range, do not yell “M-203, I choose you!”
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

songblade

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #214 on: 03 Jun 2011, 06:00 »

"Sure Raven you can have faye's job.  Faye, you're fired - GTFO" said Dora.   <-- I half expect this to happen.

I don't think I like Dora anymore.  That could just be similarities between her emotional state and past experiences talking though.  Bring on the new coffee shop!  
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 06:03 by songblade »

mike837go

« Reply #215 on: 03 Jun 2011, 06:09 »

I doubt very much that'll happen.

If Faye gets fired, then she'll have to find a new job. That'll leave Jeph with a new location that'll have to be drawn and a whole new set of co-workers.

More than too-much-trouble for a one-man operation. He's already got CoD, tSB, the Smif bookstore, Marten & Faye's apartment, Hanner's Apartment, Sven's apartment, Dora's new apartment, 3 different bars..... Give the man a break.

Besides, Dora is just going through a rough patch with trying to make this new business deal work. It seems like it's only been a couple of weeks (in-universe time) since breaking up with Marten. And Dora KNOWS it was her fault. So she just did STRIKE ONE on a fresh relationship. So, its no surprise that Dora (not Faye, for a a change) is the prickly one.
Thought for the day: At the grenade launcher range, do not yell “M-203, I choose you!”
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

El_Flesh

• BANNED
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #216 on: 03 Jun 2011, 07:19 »

They need to be up front about the coffee.
"Today the coffee is free because we had to go buy shitty coffe for you"
Or else Dora better get her skinny ass quickly into some dominatrix clothes and ORDER the customers to drink the shitty filth coffee with a whip and screaming at them.
Wouldn't hurt to get fay into a corset, garter and high heels too.

"DRINK THAT CRAPPY STORE BOUGHT COFFEE! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU DON'T DESERVE GOOD FRESH ROAST YOU TRASH! You drank it all? OK you are given permission to buy a tasty fresh pastry now."

mike837go

« Reply #217 on: 03 Jun 2011, 07:48 »

:lol: LMAO  :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

John_Knee

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #218 on: 03 Jun 2011, 08:52 »

If I was Dora, I'd test the shop bought coffee and see how good it is. There is a huge difference in supermarket branded coffee (tastes no better than instant) and the more up market coffee from recognised coffee companies. The shop bought coffee might be inferior to Dora's home roasted but we are assuming here that the bought coffee is "barely drinkable". The coffee Faye bought might be an acceptable substitute as an one off without sending their regulars running away. Maybe mixed with a "Buy a cake and get your coffee half price" deal and she'll get away with it.

The Duke

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Flea was a classy kid.
« Reply #219 on: 03 Jun 2011, 09:42 »

"...we had problems with our roaster" could be taken as meaning problems with Dora, in which case it would not be lying to the customers.

The Pugnacious Peach is going out of her way to push Dorabuttons.

I thought Faye meant the actual roasting machine.  I don't know, if someone said that to me in a coffee shop, roaster meaning the person who roasts wouldn't even cross my mind.

I do not know anything about coffee is what I'm saying here.
You know, they tell you, "Never hit a man with a closed fist," but it is, on occasion, hilarious.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #220 on: 03 Jun 2011, 10:31 »

Faye could very well mean the roasting machine. But it's DORA. Good ol' lovable, secretly-needy, insecure, hair-trigger Dora. How d'you think she'll read it?

FunkyTuba

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #221 on: 03 Jun 2011, 10:44 »

So many places this could go.... I think the main thrust of this is that Dora's going to keep getting beat up on all fronts: personal (the move), professional (blowing the coffee deal), emotional (Marten + whatever's coming with Tai).. eventually leading to some kind of breakdown while Faye continues to be on the rise.

It'll be interesting to see if Dora can swallow her pride and accept a stronger Faye in her life (as a friend and also to delegate to in her shop) or if Dora will lash out and alienate her.
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 10:56 by FunkyTuba »

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #222 on: 03 Jun 2011, 11:08 »

Faye could very well mean the roasting machine. But it's DORA. Good ol' lovable, secretly-needy, insecure, hair-trigger Dora. How d'you think she'll read it?
She'll read it how she reads it, but she'll still be relieved that Faye's wearing pants.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SirDudley

• Hope's Bright (Night)Light
« Reply #223 on: 03 Jun 2011, 11:10 »

She'll read it literally and yell at Faye, causing Faye to either storm out in anger or go on the offensive. Then Dora will realize Faye was right and feel bad about it. They'll reconcile and move on. Meanwhile, Pintsize will write bad "angry make-up lesbian sex" fanfiction about the debacle.
Disclaimer: Avatar image does not reflect user's true identity.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #224 on: 03 Jun 2011, 11:12 »

Inching closer and closer to the inevitable Dora breakdown/epiphany. Or something else happens. At this stage it could be anything.

I'm rooting for a padded cell and a jacket with huge, wraparound sleeves and lots of buckles in someone's future.

SirDudley

• Hope's Bright (Night)Light
« Reply #225 on: 03 Jun 2011, 11:17 »

Inching closer and closer to the inevitable Dora breakdown/epiphany. Or something else happens. At this stage it could be anything.
Like Yelling Bird showing up and retconning this coffee problem with a loud "Fuck you!"?
Disclaimer: Avatar image does not reflect user's true identity.

mike837go

« Reply #226 on: 03 Jun 2011, 11:51 »

One thing enjoyable about this strip is, in almost 8 years of continious production, there has never been a ret-con.

Excelent continuity and even covering for characters that were ignored for extended periods.

Good job Mr. Jacques!
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 11:57 by mike837go »
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

cat_rant

• Plantmonster
« Reply #227 on: 03 Jun 2011, 11:55 »

I think Dora needs a break. She has had a lot going on. Perhaps the return of the Raven will mean that there is a chance of Dora having some time off and Faye seems to be the fire fighter in this situation. She is actively looking for solutions and standing up to Dora for the good of COD.

I often find that it is only after you get through bad/difficult times that you let go and allow yourself to feel the emotions you were holding at bay. Hense  it is possible that Dora is pissed off with herself over how badly she handled both recently past as well as current problems. This means that she is lashing out at Faye because she is the one holding it together for a change.
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 11:58 by cat_rant »
Um? Is anyone making coffee?

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #228 on: 03 Jun 2011, 11:59 »

Raven and marten shipping?
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

mike837go

« Reply #229 on: 03 Jun 2011, 12:02 »

Raven and marten shipping?

[sky scream] NNNNNOOOOOOoooooooo!!!11!!! [/sky scream]
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #230 on: 03 Jun 2011, 12:05 »

I'm usually not much for shipping, but ... I could actually see a Sven + Raven shipping.

They are kind of made for each other, arent they ?
Carpe Diem

mike837go

« Reply #231 on: 03 Jun 2011, 12:09 »

Raven has been after Sven since before they met!
                                                                                        -Skippy's List

cat_rant

• Plantmonster
« Reply #232 on: 03 Jun 2011, 12:14 »

I bet you, Raven stalking Sven would be even creepier than when Hanners was kinda stalking Marten! Would be funny if there was a strip were Hanners teaches Raven how to obsess properly! :D 
Um? Is anyone making coffee?

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #233 on: 03 Jun 2011, 12:17 »

Careful with your shipping, or the mods will ban you so hard that you'll be banned from it.*

*(panel 3)

<mod>corrected typo in link</mod>

<Method> Thanks, I did that by hand and I guess I rushed it. </Method>
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 22:32 by Method of Madness »

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #234 on: 03 Jun 2011, 12:29 »

Careful with your shipping, or the mods will ban you so hard that you'll be banned from it.*

*(panel 3)

Your reference is easily my favorite Raven line.

gangler

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #235 on: 03 Jun 2011, 13:02 »

I don't mean to intrude on the discussion, but I didn't think to CoD customers came here for coffee anymore than anyone goes to hooters for food. Up until now it's seemed that a special brand of service was their selling point. Do we really think the quality of brew is even relevant to the regulars?

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #236 on: 03 Jun 2011, 14:12 »

Now that's a good point. (Welcome, new person!)

It's possible that bad service with bad coffee would end all the charm of going to CoD. The shop did survive Raven giving friendly service, so the special customer service experience can't be all there is to the CoD appeal.

(moderator)
Raven's never shown any interest in Marten, Sven has never done more than compliment Raven once, and Jeph has specifically and explicitly objected to fans taking the initiative in pairing off characters.
(/moderator)
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Black Sword

• The German Chancellory building

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #238 on: 03 Jun 2011, 15:06 »

They'll have to take this to the ally.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #239 on: 03 Jun 2011, 15:57 »

So many places this could go.... I think the main thrust of this is that Dora's going to keep getting beat up on all fronts: personal (the move), professional (blowing the coffee deal), emotional (Marten + whatever's coming with Tai).. eventually leading to some kind of breakdown while Faye continues to be on the rise.
This sounds more like the plot of a soap-opera than QC. I don't find this whole "Ditzy Dora forgot to roast Jim's beans." plot seriously non-credible (how could she remember to roast the beans for her own shop, and yet not remember to roast the batch for Jim?), so I'm just waiting for it to blow over while remembering the MS3K mantra.

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #240 on: 03 Jun 2011, 16:22 »

*(panel 3)
Your reference is easily my favorite Raven line.
And I ended up on a little archive run afterwards - despite having a broken link to the original.

EDIT: Akima, I'm thinking Dora's forgetfulness is explainable by lack of concentration. When your world is falling apart, it's not uncommon to forget to do simple things - or, in this case, something relatively new.
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2011, 16:26 by jwhouk »
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

tomart

• Curry sauce
  • tactile telemetry nexus
« Reply #241 on: 03 Jun 2011, 17:53 »

how could she remember to roast the beans for her own shop, and yet not remember to roast the batch for Jim?

as brain malfunctions go, i find this one common.  if someone asks me to drive them near where i go every day, i'll typically go right past their turn, like the car remembers the groove i've worn in the road.  (especially if we're talking, or i'm stressed...)

we are creatures of habit.
Irresponsible Adult GOM

gprimr1

• Furry furrier
« Reply #242 on: 03 Jun 2011, 18:54 »

If it were my business I would do the following:

Post a sign on the door and counter indicating "we have had trouble with our roasting machine and are not able to serve our regular blends of coffee. As an apology to our customers, we are offering 20% freshly baked food items."

That way Dora can push the baked goods, and get the customers hooked on them so they will come back and try the coffee.

I would do 20% off coffee the next day.

She will take a hit, but no where near as bad as closing or alienating customers.

Although....

Doesn't Dora just trade beans for baked goods? So she's really not laying out any money except the cost of the beans she traded.

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #243 on: 03 Jun 2011, 19:11 »

I think Dora needs a break. She has had a lot going on.

She can scout out the competition.

(Yeah, I know. "Not canon." Hush.)

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #244 on: 03 Jun 2011, 19:45 »

If the string's not stretched exactly right or it touches a corner of something, the website doesn't show up in the tin can.

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #245 on: 03 Jun 2011, 22:37 »

I know what you mean.  I am always having problems with the string touching a corner of something.  It really messes up my Internet browsing.
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #246 on: 03 Jun 2011, 22:47 »

It's even worse when the string walks into a bar.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

tomart

• Curry sauce
  • tactile telemetry nexus
« Reply #247 on: 04 Jun 2011, 00:10 »

Man, Dora's getting awfully damn mouthy for someone who's 100% responsible for the currently ongoing clusterfuck.
Rule 1: The boss is never to blame.
Rule 2:  When the boss is to blame, see Rule 1.

I'm sorry, I believe in assigning responsibility and accountability where it actually resides.  Accepting those two rediculous "rules" leads to abuses of power, which are unacceptable.

So, to reiterate, Dora's getting awfully damn mouthy for someone who's 100% responsible. Dora not so likeable any more. (Nor intelligent; if the deal was for a WEEK's worth of beans, why not have given the bakery half now (so she can still run her COFFEE shop) then the rest after roasting more?)
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2011, 00:15 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #248 on: 04 Jun 2011, 02:25 »

Yeah Dora already messed up big-time by forgetting to roast the beans needed, and her getting mouthy with Faye (who's actually trying to fix the situation, or at least band-aid it) is not helping at all. Still, one can understand her being a little tetchy over her mistake, but she needs to stop with the arguing and get with the bean-roasting! Mind as well let Faye handle things, she's been trying really hard to act in CoD's best interests lately.

Speaking of which, perhaps this is foreshadowing of an impending promotion? I never though I'd be saying this of Faye, but considering how much initiative she's taken recently on CoD's behalf, perhaps she's finally becoming the store manager material Dora's been looking for? Dora will take some convincing of that, of course-and she'll also have to let go a little and actually share her bean-roasting process-something I'm sure she's HIGHLY reluctant to do.
The Vanguard - superhero space opera

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #249 on: 04 Jun 2011, 02:34 »

Given the way Dora has been behaving recently, I fear that it's more likely that she'll fire Faye, because letting Faye take more responsibility at CoD would grind on Dora's insecurities, much the way Marten did toward the end of their relationship.

Granted, Losing Faye would probably spell the beginning of the decline of Coffee of Doom, but Dora is too stubborn and insecure to see that.

When and if that day comes, who will be there to call Dora on her bullshit?
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2011, 02:43 by akronnick »
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up