Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was... THE MOMENT OF THE WEEK?

Momo likes the new chassis!
- 3 (4.8%)
Momo hugs!
- 3 (4.8%)
Perhaps you should buy a humidifier too.
- 1 (1.6%)
Do you not recognize me, Pintsize? It's me. Momo.
- 5 (7.9%)
Momo Robo Beatdown! (Hurf Durf)
- 2 (3.2%)
I'll give her five more minutes...
- 1 (1.6%)
It was nice of Hannelore to give some of her old clothes.
- 2 (3.2%)
I can cook for you!
- 0 (0%)
I can also reach your head to smack you upside it...
- 4 (6.3%)
I really do love you, Marigold. "I love you too."
- 6 (9.5%)
You're gonna make Angus cry.
- 3 (4.8%)
THERE WAS A CAT ON THE STAIRS AND I'M ALLERGIC.
- 13 (20.6%)
No offense, but it's hard to sleep with you sitting there staring...
- 1 (1.6%)
Spooning Momo!
- 16 (25.4%)
But I am too big to fit on the dresser anymore!
- 3 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2001-2005 (29 Aug-2 Sept 2011)  (Read 138869 times)

vsonics

• Plantmonster
Re: WCDT: 2001-2005 (29 Aug-2 Sept 2011)
« Reply #400 on: 01 Sep 2011, 17:07 »

I just feel like everyone might be jumping the gun on the whole "get a job!" argument anyway.
As she's expressed the willingness to do so more than once already, that might very well be the next step of the Momo transformation.

And, if in the end, Momo doesn't get a job and she doesn't ever pay Marigold back, we can just take refuge in the fact that Marigold is clearly not expecting any kind of reimbursement - she did it because she wanted to.

Now can we go back to "aww"ing over the adorableness?

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #401 on: 01 Sep 2011, 17:26 »

I don't remember Momo giving her tons of hugs and telling Marigold how much she loved her before that.

Love is as love does, stout.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #402 on: 01 Sep 2011, 17:54 »

I'm thinking her new Chassis is probably in the range of one of those brand new expensive items like a new HDTV or one of the new generation 3D style TV's, which would make it dear, but probably no more than 10K.  Expensive enough, but not enough for Marigold to have to take out a loan for, even if it means money's gonna be tight for her for a while.  Remember, Marigold is a Techie (something I've mentioned before I believe) and quite possibly earns a good wage as one - even if she turns out to be self-employed.

I think Momo getting a job is a good idea though, it would definitely show her willingness to help Marigold pay for her Chassis Upgrade as well as give her something to do.  It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I love how both Angus and Faye are teasing them both.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

SirDudley

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Hope's Bright (Night)Light
« Reply #403 on: 01 Sep 2011, 17:56 »

Ah, ye olde cat allergies excuse. Just admit that you find this bonding experience happy, Angus.

Well, let's see how Jeph closes out the week.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
 :x
Disclaimer: Avatar image does not reflect user's true identity.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #404 on: 01 Sep 2011, 18:25 »

Exactly. There are no debts between family.
Aaaahahahahahahahahahaha! :laugh:  I would say that there are no debts heavier or longer lasting than those owed within the family, and they are not paid in so trivial a currency as money.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #405 on: 01 Sep 2011, 18:32 »

I'm surprised nobody's responded to today's comic with DON'T YOU JUDGE HIM YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HIM.

Actually, someone did

...Especially if all the computer parts are the same, and it's basically just buying a nicer case to put the innards in.

But the transfer was done with a USB (or some other) cable.  So new innards, as well.  Seems the AI is purely software...

Which begs an earlier question - can she still develop that electric shock? 

Also, I doubt that the chassis is that much more than the saleswomen's chassis are.  Jeph mentioned in the Tumblr Q&A dump that the reason Momo's chassis doesn't have visible joints is that she has a seamless synthetic cloth "skin" covering them.  Such a simple answer! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

slydon

• Obscure cultural reference
  • La maladie des fesses
    • Unintentionally Pretentious
« Reply #406 on: 01 Sep 2011, 18:40 »

Is it me, or is Momo channeling Hannelore's mannerisms?

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #407 on: 01 Sep 2011, 18:47 »

The theme of this week?

Also sprach Zarathustra    - 8 (7%)
The Blue Danube    - 6 (5.3%)
Momo's new chassis.    - 27 (23.7%)
Sorry, I can't let you do that, Jeph.    - 11 (9.6%)
Momo gets a job at CoD.    - 14 (12.3%)
Momo gets a job at tSB.    - 6 (5.3%)
Pintsize takes Momo's old chassis!    - 8 (7%)
WINSLOW takes Momo's old chassis!    - 5 (4.4%)
Happy Toaster makes Waffles for everyone!    - 19 (16.7%)
Marten likes Momo's new look.    - 10 (8.8%)

Total Voters: 114
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

gangler

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #408 on: 01 Sep 2011, 18:50 »

Exactly. There are no debts between family.
Aaaahahahahahahahahahaha! :laugh:  I would say that there are no debts heavier or longer lasting than those owed within the family, and they are not paid in so trivial a currency as money.
Too true. Really depends on the family. My dad and I have a pretty basic "I scratch your back you scratch mine" thing going. I'll pay to fix his broken computer, he'll chip in when I can't quite cover my textbooks. No one's keeping score at this point. The rate at which money and favors change hands would make it more of a chore than it's worth.

Grandma on the other hand. You don't ask her for anything unless you're willing to be her bitch for the next few years.

This being said I'd definitely place Marigold and Momo's relationship into the first category. I can't spot an ounce of expectation in a single bone of Marigolds' body, and Momo's very titanium-carbon fiber composite-based jointed endoskeletal elements seem to be crying out that she must find a way to be similarly awesome for Marigold.

westrim

« Reply #409 on: 01 Sep 2011, 19:08 »

Is this "let's post an already refuted and obviously untrue by the slightest look at the related comics perspective week?" What a way to start the millennium.

Emperor Norton

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • Emperor of the United States, Protector of Mexico
« Reply #410 on: 01 Sep 2011, 19:33 »

Too true. Really depends on the family. My dad and I have a pretty basic "I scratch your back you scratch mine" thing going. I'll pay to fix his broken computer, he'll chip in when I can't quite cover my textbooks. No one's keeping score at this point. The rate at which money and favors change hands would make it more of a chore than it's worth.

Grandma on the other hand. You don't ask her for anything unless you're willing to be her bitch for the next few years.

Ha, the first example, is me and my dad. If I have something spare he needs, be it time or a bit of spare cash or whatever, I do it. If he has something to spare that I need, he gives it to me. We don't pay attention to it really.

But god forbid I borrow money from my mother. Ever. Even if its because I need to get something for my kids and I just had to pay to have my car fixed and etc etc etc. She will lend me the money... but she will never let me forget it, even if its 5 dollars and I pay her back the next day.

CompSarge

• Furry furrier
  • I put the "sexy" in "dyslexic"
    • Sarge's Art and Story Blog
« Reply #411 on: 01 Sep 2011, 20:59 »

Taking the topic to a different vein, I think it's kind of interesting how Momo has become so much more of a "main character" than the other AnthroPC's. Almost every comic featuring Marigold has featured Momo, and in all of them Momo has acted much more human than Winslow or Pintsize have towards their respective owners. It's much easier (for me, at least) to forget that Momo is actually an AnthroPC and just think that she's a tiny human.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #412 on: 01 Sep 2011, 21:18 »

@Carl-E: Fair enough, but I was referring as much to the words as to the link contained.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #413 on: 01 Sep 2011, 21:24 »

Okay, try to be realistic. It was probably a few thousand dollars.

You're being pretty hard on Momo. Marigold wanted to do this for her, and I'm sure she wasn't expecting to be paid back. She did this for Momo because she wanted to.

Geez.
Josie's on a vacation far away, come around and talk it over
so many things that I wanna say, you know I like my girls a little bit older
I just wanna use your love tonight--I don't wanna lose your love tonight

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #414 on: 01 Sep 2011, 21:52 »

Just so, it's worth remembering that this was Marigirl's idea to start with.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

bramblepatch

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #415 on: 01 Sep 2011, 21:53 »

Electricity is a HUGE expense...not to mention the air conditioning for the amount of heat she must be giving off.  She is most definitely an expense.

You can't buy love?  Marigold just did, she bought her a chassis that must have been at least 20k.  I don't remember Momo giving her tons of hugs and telling Marigold how much she loved her before that.

The LEAST Momo could do is work out a way to pay her back, not because she has to, but because she should.  A good friend does not take a huge gift and not repay it, Momo was ready to get a job and buy it herself so she still better be willing to do the same after Marigold bit the bullet for her.

... are you seriously suggesting that Momo did not love Marigold before this? We're talking about the same AnthroPC, right? The one that has hung around in lousy living conditions, looking out for Marigold's physical and mental well-being to the best of her doll-sized ability and trying to help her to break out of her shell? It was explicitly stated in the description on page 1996 that "Purchase of an AI is not a binding contract- either party is free to terminate the relationship at any time, and the transaction agent will refund the contract fee." Momo could have left Marigold to drown in dirty laundry and pocky packaging at any point, and she didn't, despite clearly being irritated by Marigold's behavior. She was also hardly on a convenient scale for hugs, but Momo has always been fairly physically affectionate for an AnthroPC - particularly in her habit of riding on Mari's shoulder or piggyback, whereas Pintsize and Winslow mostly seem to walk if they go out in public at all. I'm not surprised she's graduated to hugs now that her arms reach all the way around.

I never said that Momo didn't intend to reimburse Marigold, I was just pointing out that she could pay her back with interest and still feel indebted.

(And I'd estimate somewhere in the range of $1K - $5K for the chassis; it may be higher end but it's still an off-the-shelf model they got at the mall.)

Taking the topic to a different vein, I think it's kind of interesting how Momo has become so much more of a "main character" than the other AnthroPC's. Almost every comic featuring Marigold has featured Momo, and in all of them Momo has acted much more human than Winslow or Pintsize have towards their respective owners. It's much easier (for me, at least) to forget that Momo is actually an AnthroPC and just think that she's a tiny human.
I think it's partly the differences in the dynamics between the different AnthroPCs and their owners - in a lot of ways, Marigold has needed Momo to be more human than, say, Marten has needed Pintsize to be or Hannelore has needed Winslow to be. Marten regards Pintsize more as a pet than as a friend or companion (which seems to suit Pintsize just fine, in part because of the utter lack of accountability their relationship places on the AnthroPC. Hanners depends a little more on Winslow for friendship, but at the same time, being around people is not always enjoyable or restful for Hanners and the last thing she needs is another human running around her apartment, even a tiny robo-human. But Marigold craves human contact without being quite sure how to go about getting it, and it's strongly implied that before she crossed paths with the rest of the cast, Momo was Marigold's social life.
« Last Edit: 01 Sep 2011, 22:21 by bramblepatch »

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #416 on: 01 Sep 2011, 22:11 »

Marigold wanted to make Momo happy because Momo makes her happy. Momo has sometimes been the only one who was there for Marigold when things got shitty. She dealt with Marigold's issues like nobody else. Marigold cares about Momo a lot, and Momo cares about her. Neither one of them want to be separated from the other. Momo made Marigold's life better, Marigold wanted to do the same for Momo.

I was also touched by how Momo offered to cook Marigold meals. She even offered to make Marigold a sandwich (and probably did make sandwiches) while she was still doll sized.

I can't believe anyone would hate on Momo, no offense. She's one character I've never had any qualms with.

bramblepatch

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #417 on: 01 Sep 2011, 22:26 »

I think that to a certain extent, Momo is struggling with the fact that she really can't repay Marigold in kind. Momo expresses a wish for a new chassis, and Marigold goes out and buys one for her in a grand extravagant gesture. Marigold expresses a wish for a new body, and Momo... can't really do anything about it except to offer to help her eat healthier. And has to consider that Marigold's generosity is at least partly seated in her own dissatisfaction with her body. It's kind of a sad position to be in.

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #418 on: 01 Sep 2011, 22:30 »

I don't think it's about Marigold disliking her body. She really wanted to do this for Momo. I do dislike that she chose to sour the moment by mentioning how she dislikes her body.

See! There are times Marigold drives me nuts. lol.

Marigold is very curvy, but she's not fat at all. If she were a real person, she wouldn't be that overweight, just curvy and...luscious. lol. I think a lot of her issues are low self esteem... *sigh*

Stating the obvious. Momo is right about one thing, Marigold does need to eat healthier and exercise. Eating pocky and beef jerky all day...blecch! And exercise can help with depression. I hope Marigold starts taking steps to improve her life. I'd like to see her happy.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #419 on: 01 Sep 2011, 22:45 »

Marigold, despite her intelligence, has has self-esteem issues since the day she was first introduced to us QCF

She has improved some since then, especially with everything that happened during and after The Drunken Kiss Incident (as I call it), but she still has some way to go.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #420 on: 01 Sep 2011, 22:52 »

I left the discussion once certain people started about arguing about whether or not robots can love because that's a nice pile of sh*t I don't feel like contributing to, but Jeph just tweeted something relavent to the conversation:

Quote from: Jeph via Twitter
A reader comments that "sentient machines can't love." Bad news, humanity!

Just sayin'
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #421 on: 01 Sep 2011, 23:01 »

You also have to remember, if you have perused the archives (or the strip-by-strip list - see below for link) that Marigold has not had a lot of positive feedback about her looks. She's talked about people dropping frogs down her shirt and pool parties going wrong and such. It takes a lot of people saying positive things about you to get you to stop believing that.

We really don't know the specifics as to why Momo chose to become an AI in a Sony Kawaii-model APC chassis, nor do we know why she chose Marigold. We really don't know why (other than the general speculation Jeph gave last week) any AnthroPC AI chose a particular person to "attach" themselves to. However, I do have a hunch that it may be something akin to either a "dating site" like an AI-version of eHarmony, or maybe just a "this is what I like to do and what I'd like in an APC" test that you'd submit when you're "buying" a chassis for a companion AI.

IOW - it's kinda like love and relationships, except there's a lot more effort and money put into it when it comes to APC's.

EDIT: And I saw that, IDHG. I think it means something - yes, Momo really does love Marigold. (cue the "d'AWWWWWW from the audience)
Just another Joe like 46

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #422 on: 01 Sep 2011, 23:29 »

I think a lot of her issues are low self esteem... *sigh*
The strip backs you up to the hilt on that point.

We've seen Momo be manipulative, but only for Marigold's good. Buying the new chassis may be one of those cases covered by Gandalf's quote "Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #423 on: 01 Sep 2011, 23:38 »

Like Marigold, I was picked on mercilessly in high school.

It does mess you up. But I was already headed toward low self esteem already. What happened in high school just sealed it.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #424 on: 01 Sep 2011, 23:48 »

Line forms to the right, QCF.

Imagine getting it for being short and fat and socially awkward. Yep, that was me. Probably about two (or three!) decades or so before you, though.

The one hallmark of Jeph's works is that so many people can easily relate to the characters. Many people relate to Mari, or Faye, or Marten, or Dora, or even Hanners.

It's what draws us all in to the story and the characters - and brings us all to post on silly message boards. ;)
Just another Joe like 46

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #425 on: 01 Sep 2011, 23:57 »

Marigold, despite her intelligence, has has self-esteem issues since the day she was first introduced to us QCF

Probably well before then...

Like Marigold, I was picked on mercilessly in high school.

They waited until high school?  Lucky you... I went through 5 pair of glasses in 3rd grade.  They kept getting beaten off my face and crushed.  It pretty much went downhill from there. 

Until college. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #426 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:02 »

Of course they didn't wait until high school, but it stands out in my memory because it hurt the most...AND being obsessed with a boy who didn't even know I was alive for almost three years. Shitty times.

Arancaytar

• Curry sauce
« Reply #427 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:07 »

The computer setup I have is still downright jizztacular and all in all I think it's around 1.7K.

I hope that is metaphorical, because I don't think any warranties cover this.  :lol:

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #428 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:08 »

Not going on your first date until practically halfway through your senior year? Got that merit badge.

I'd say something trite here like, "It gets better", but sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. Truth is, it's all in the way you look at it.

And sometimes we do find love. In the QC universe, it appears that sometimes it comes in the form of a robot chassis with a huge AI memory that finds us fun to be with.

In our universe, it's some fellow geek or geekette who we find an attraction to.

But enough about my wife... ;)
Just another Joe like 46

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #429 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:09 »

I would have preferred that to be 27 and never been on a date.

*sigh*

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #430 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:22 »

I would have preferred that to be 27 and never been on a date.

*sigh*

(does the math) Hm. Let's see, when did she say... (scribbles) Hm, I guess you do have my wife beat by a couple of years. She did say that I was like only her second date, and she was roughly 23 at the time.

Not the end of the world, though. You do have friends, though, right? (the "real-life" types that we talk about in hushed tones)
Just another Joe like 46

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #431 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:24 »

I really don't have any friends.

I'm sure I have your wife, and a lot of other people, beat by a lot of years, and it feels like the end of the world...especially since I don't really see an end to it.

Shit. I'm not supposed to whine about this here. Sorry.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #432 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:29 »

Yeah, think that's what that Relationship Thread down a few hallways is for.

However, I do see your attachment to Marigold, considering she's probably about the same age (give or take).
Just another Joe like 46

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #433 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:36 »

I think she's younger than me. At least I thought she was.

I probably am a little bit too attached to her, lol. It's a good thing though, she's a cartoon character. Can't get arrested for stalking. Heh heh...okay that was not funny.

Not to be rude but given the other characters, I can't believe Jeph created her too. His other characters are kind of dicks. Hanners annoys me for some reason, even though Marigold likes her. Sven is hot, but a jerk. Marten is cute, but stupid and easily manipulated. Dora...eh. Faye...bitch. Tai...bleh.

How could Jeph have created her? It's almost like Marigold was a gift sent to me from some benevolent goddess...lol.

I sound like a wackjob, but that's ok.
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2011, 00:39 by questionablecontentfan »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #434 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:43 »

I think Jeph just observes people and then puts parts of what he sees, in himself and others, into his world where he thinks they'll be interesting or amusing.  Marten, he has said, started as representing some of his own situation in life, but then diverged; Hanners's OCD is based on his own experience.  But then, consider that most worthwhile stories have people's imperfections as an integral part - without them it is hard to have dramatic tension.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #435 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:44 »

Dora's probably a representation of his entrepreneurial side, I'm betting.
Just another Joe like 46

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #436 on: 02 Sep 2011, 00:51 »

I am trying to think of any character I like even close to as much as I like Marigold, and I come up blank! lol.

Nobody even comes close. That's kind of scary, isn't it? Haha. That says more about me than anything.

I'm not going to lie. Marigold's negativity, her disgusting messy room, calling herself fat and ugly...she's not perfect. But despite her imperfections, I find her very appealing...

Her being straight is a definite downer for me!

The only non-straight female characters, Dora and Tai...hrrmm. No thanks. lol.

I'm still holding out...despite Jeph's repeated admonishments to me and others.. "Sorry, Mari's straight as can be." Dammit!
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2011, 00:54 by questionablecontentfan »

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #437 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:09 »

Dammit Jeph, you're too far east to have fallen into the habit of using "anymore" in positive declarative sentences!
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #438 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:11 »

And we have comic.

You know, I kinda wondered what she was going to do when she was sleeping.
Just another Joe like 46

0kamisama

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Warning: Prone to Squee-gasms ♥
« Reply #439 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:17 »

Aww, still in cute territory with Momo. They might be looking for a cot or something for her before too long.

Somehow it brings me back to this comic in terms of surprise cuddles... http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1592
I have no interest in ordinary humans...

Random Al Yousir

• Emoticontraindication
  • There will be bugs
« Reply #440 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:20 »

BWAAAHAHA.

Jeph, I love you.  Wait, wrong sex.  Anyway.

Seriously, this kind of question was looming the whole week; although today's strip is not an answer to that question, it's a very, very appropriate (read: outrageously silly) way to end this story arch.
"Just try and make it through the night without saying anything else stupid, okay?"
"Your ass looks fat in that skirt.  I mean, yes Ma'am."

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #441 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:25 »

Nice. : )

Aw, come on Mari, she just wants to cuddle with you...!

What is Mari trying to say, anyway? "...had in mind"?

Arancaytar

• Curry sauce
« Reply #442 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:26 »

Yet again, d'awww.

This is so cute it's bordering on wish fulfillment. Were there shippers who bribed Jeph? :-D

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #443 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:27 »

Momo doesnt cuddle Marigold ?  :?

Either way I would have thought she would need to link herself to the electricity in order to restore her batteries.
Carpe Diem

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #444 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:27 »

Aw, come on Mari, she just wants to cuddle with you...!

There's also this, of course.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #445 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:29 »

Maybe Mari would rather be the outside spoon? Maybe that's what she had in mind.

idontunderstand

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #446 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:32 »

Momo watches her masturbate!!!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #447 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:36 »

If an AnthroPC is like a pet, why wouldn't you snuggle with it? Like a dog, but with no flea issues.

Wasn't there a reference to a "sleep mode" with regard to Pintsize once?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #448 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:38 »

Does Momo even sleep? Someone needs to start a "do robots sleep" thread to go with the love one. lol.

questionablecontentfan

• Beyoncé
  • bed head
« Reply #449 on: 02 Sep 2011, 01:39 »

If an AnthroPC is like a pet, why wouldn't you snuggle with it? Like a dog, but with no flea issues.

Wasn't there a reference to a "sleep mode" with regard to Pintsize once?

Erm...I wouldn't make that comparison, myself.

Hmm...what's that book on the floor?
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2011, 01:48 by questionablecontentfan »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up