THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 08:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

And yes, it is time for... THE MOMENT... OF... THE WEEK!

Momo and Sam meet Marigold!
- 0 (0%)
Did you know there is a swamp down by the bike trail?
- 3 (5.9%)
ALL HAIL FROGLORD, KING OF THE AMPHIBIANS
- 15 (29.4%)
You could put her in the dishwasher!
- 1 (2%)
I am not some kind of kitchen appliance.
- 0 (0%)
Marigold consults the manual:
- 0 (0%)
"...the chassis' covering may be removed and placed in a dishwasher..." I'M TAKING A SHOWER.
- 2 (3.9%)
Momo! You're all wet! Did you fall in a LAKE?
- 1 (2%)
SQEEEEK (Hee)
- 0 (0%)
Heeeehee(SQUEEEK)STOPPIT
- 2 (3.9%)
Faye informs Raven about Padma
- 0 (0%)
Dora inquires - Shoes? YES I LOVE SHOES.
- 1 (2%)
BS. What were you really talking about?
- 0 (0%)
How do you know?
- 0 (0%)
Raven's a terrible liar.
- 0 (0%)
Same ratty Chucks since I met you.
- 0 (0%)
The right one might be a rat carcass.
- 0 (0%)
Duck duck duck BOOBS!
- 16 (31.4%)
ARGAFARGL YOU ARE SO DEAD
- 6 (11.8%)
Note to self: start knocking before entering your apartment.
- 4 (7.8%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2026-2030 (3-7 October 2011)  (Read 68370 times)

Hebes

• Not quite a lurker
Re: WCDT: 2026-2030 (3-7 October 2011)
« Reply #250 on: 07 Oct 2011, 03:18 »

Angus is going to this this is a lot less cute when Faye plays duck duck balls. 

Am I the only one who has a hard time to figure out what Jeph wanted to say ?

Replace the first "this" with "think"
~Hebes

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #251 on: 07 Oct 2011, 03:22 »

Angus is going to this this is a lot less cute when Faye plays duck duck balls.  

Am I the only one who has a hard time to figure out what Jeph wanted to say ?

For our non-USaian readers who may not be familiar:

There is a childrens game in the US called "Duck Duck Goose"
The children sit in a circle facing inward and the child who is "it" walks around the outside of the circle, touching each child on the head and saying either "Duck" or "Goose." If the child who is "it" says "duck" nothing happens and he continues around the circle. If he says "goose" the child who was touched must chase the child who was "it." If she catches him, he must sit in the middle of the circle until another "it" is caught, and she becomes it and the game continues. If he runs around the circle to the spot where the "goose" was sitting, she becomes it and the game continues.

That's what Angus is refering to in today's comic.

Sound off: where did you grow up and did kids there play such a game and if they did, what was it called?

Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #252 on: 07 Oct 2011, 04:11 »

Faye and Angus each have such great facial expressions today. This seems the most relaxed and happy we've ever seen her. A very silly but very cute and funny comic. :)

Also, they are starting to look like each other. Soon they will meld into one being called Fangus (possibly also the name of Faye's shirt).

augusto

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #253 on: 07 Oct 2011, 04:22 »

Thanks @akronnick! I was wondering what was all that ducking and boobing.

I'll definitely try this at home... I need to find the Dutch variant of the game :D

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #254 on: 07 Oct 2011, 04:22 »

Yes, yes. Happy couple.

Moving on  :roll:

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #255 on: 07 Oct 2011, 04:23 »

I remember apparently having awesome reflexes in kindergarten, or at least enough sense to try this, because once I got picked as goose.  Instead of taking time to get up and losing precious seconds, I just reached back and tagged the tagger.  I forget if it counted, though.

Either way, that's one of those games that are fun to play, but reading the description years later makes it seem really, really weird.

DOUBLE RED TEXT (that doesn't apply to my post, so I shall hit post again)
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #256 on: 07 Oct 2011, 04:24 »

I love the expressions in this comic so much. Not just Faye's in the last panel but Angus's eyes in the second last panel are brilliant. Throughout, Faye's confusion and Angus' giddy-ness is just so cute.

Jeph's newpost did make me go, "Ow..."

@akronnick I'm in Northern Ireland and we played Duck, Duck, Goose the way you describe. Sometimes without having someone sit in the middle. Just if It was caught, they had to be It again.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #257 on: 07 Oct 2011, 04:57 »

Yeah, I don't recall anything about sitting in the center.

Kid who's it calls goose, and takes off

Kid who's goose gets up and chases kid who's it

If kid who's it makes it back to goose's spot w/o getting tagged, (s)he can sit in goose's spot, and goose is now it

If goose tags it, goose can sit back down, and it is still it

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #258 on: 07 Oct 2011, 05:05 »

I think we played it without the tagging. It was a simple race to see if the goose could beat "It" back to their space. May be remembering wrong, though.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #260 on: 07 Oct 2011, 05:17 »

@Augusto,

Welcome, new person!
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Tanman

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #261 on: 07 Oct 2011, 05:20 »

I'm going to give this game a try tonight.

Spiff

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #262 on: 07 Oct 2011, 05:55 »

There's an official word on the question of why Momo thought it necessary to wear a towel:
Quote from: Jeph
I’m not answering any of these kinds of questions, nor do I plan on ever doing anything cheesecakey with Momo in the comic, because that would be creepy.

Of course not.
The chassis in this comic looked much older.
In the chassis she uses now Momo looks and behaves like she's about the same age as Sam.

BluePaladin25

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #263 on: 07 Oct 2011, 06:23 »

Inside Marten's mind:

"I am reminded that if I had ever tried this, I would be forced to take all sustenance through a straw. EMO MODE AWAY!!!!!"

Black Sword

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #264 on: 07 Oct 2011, 06:25 »

....I wish I'd thought of this a few years ago. *kicks rock, sulks*

Still, it's nice to see them having fun.

akronnick

« Reply #265 on: 07 Oct 2011, 06:51 »

It is nice to see Faye happy with a boy.
It means there might be hope for me yet...
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #266 on: 07 Oct 2011, 07:04 »

[Our first album will be called "GUNURGLHURR" and it will feature singles like "HORGRR" and "AARDVAARK" (a song about an extraordinarily brave aardvark twice as long as a normal one).
Our sound will be based around playing various instruments by shouting loudly at them.
Our stage show will be that of Amon Amarth, only with less vikings and more ducks and boobs.

The hidden bonus track on the album would be a straight cover of "Sink the Bismarck" by Johnny Horton.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #267 on: 07 Oct 2011, 07:20 »

> akronnick
> Duck attack survivor

Err ... is this really one of the automatic titles the forum sets you ?

Or is there some kind of option to set your title yourself that I happen to have missed ?
Carpe Diem

stoutfiles

• BANNED
  • Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #268 on: 07 Oct 2011, 07:24 »

At the expense of Marten.  The day Marten moves out will be a good day for him.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #269 on: 07 Oct 2011, 07:40 »

Err ... what ?

Expense ?

What ?

So: If you live with a girl in the same appartment and the girl has a boyfriend that is NOT you - the girl is having that boyfriend at "your expense" ?

It might be my being mighty tired but I really dont get that ?

Or did you wanted to say something completely different ?
Carpe Diem

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #270 on: 07 Oct 2011, 08:01 »

At the expense of Marten.

This assumes that there is "one true relationship", which is not so, neither in Jeph's mind (under 509 he wrote: "I honestly have no idea whether this is going to lead them to be together in the end or not"), nor in Marten's (also in 509: "If I have to have you as a friend and not a girlfriend, I'd rather at least have you as a HAPPY friend"), nor typically in the wider world.

The day Marten moves out will be a good day for him.

I can see why you say that, but it's not really that simple.  Consider that he had his long-standing relationship with Dora without moving out, and he appears to have thought about trying to start up with Padma also without moving out; living with Faye is not necessarily holding him back, though of course it contributed in the end to Dora breaking up with him - but that was down to Dora rather than him.  Finally, moving out might get him away from some familiar potential hang-ups, but there is a reasonable chance that he'd move right into a different set; the ability to move on in the same  environment is one sign of a developing personality, I'd suggest, so if he does, that would be interesting.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

stoutfiles

• BANNED
« Reply #271 on: 07 Oct 2011, 08:02 »

Err ... what ?

Expense ?

What ?

So: If you live with a girl in the same appartment and the girl has a boyfriend that is NOT you - the girl is having that boyfriend at "your expense" ?

It might be my being mighty tired but I really dont get that ?

Or did you wanted to say something completely different ?

When he was dating Dora he was able to ignore it, but ever since he's been a Debbie downer everytime there's some sort of Faye/Angus flirting.  He clearly doesn't like to see it or hear about it anymore.  

So yes, Faye is happy, but her happiness with Angus just makes Marten feel bad.

stoutfiles

• BANNED
« Reply #272 on: 07 Oct 2011, 08:12 »

This assumes that there is "one true relationship", which is not so, neither in Jeph's mind (under 509 he wrote: "I honestly have no idea whether this is going to lead them to be together in the end or not"), nor in Marten's (also in 509: "If I have to have you as a friend and not a girlfriend, I'd rather at least have you as a HAPPY friend"), nor typically in the wider world.

I can see why you say that, but it's not really that simple.  Consider that he had his long-standing relationship with Dora without moving out, and he appears to have thought about trying to start up with Padma also without moving out; living with Faye is not necessarily holding him back, though of course it contributed in the end to Dora breaking up with him - but that was down to Dora rather than him.  Finally, moving out might get him away from some familiar potential hang-ups, but there is a reasonable change that he'll move right into a different set; the ability to move on in the same  environment is one sign of a developing personality, I'd suggest, so if he does, that would be interesting.

While I still agree that Marten would date Faye if given the chance, I feel at this point he just doesn't need to feel like a third wheel around her.  Their time together used to be just them, but now there's Angus and by the way, he's more important than you now. 

I'll ignore drunk Marten this time and just say that some guys get turned down with the "it's not you, it's me" line and take it really well, and then later on realize what happened.  Some guys also hate waiting in line (which is what Marten was doing) and then the second they step out of line it starts moving again.  He wasn't bitter about it when with Dora but now that she's gone and there are no more women to be had he's kinda sad about it.  And then he looks at Faye/Angus and possibly wonders "what if I had waited...".  But most likely, it's just that he's been replaced on all aspects of their relationship and would be better off moving out and doing his own thing, before Faye moves out and/or kicks him out for Angus.

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #273 on: 07 Oct 2011, 08:54 »

Impressive.  Faye didn't turn Angus into a red splatter on the walls and ceiling.

Guess we'll have to wait till Monday  :oops:
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

sitnspin

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Amoral lust machine
« Reply #274 on: 07 Oct 2011, 09:09 »

I am definitely going have to try this game with my girlfriend. Probably safer that way than trying it with some random woman in a club.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

ink slinger

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #275 on: 07 Oct 2011, 09:10 »

I honestly expected a more obvious goose joke, but "Boobs!" was way funnier. I wonder if I could get away with such a thing in real life...

Anyway, to answer the question of Duck Duck Goose...yes, we played that here in Canada (Alberta, to be specific). It was played the way that Welu and bhtooefr describe, it though.

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #276 on: 07 Oct 2011, 09:51 »

Very boring game if you're a girl, I imagine.

It would be depending on the "Tickle Factor" and if the other person was a girl or a guy with boobs aaaand I think I better stop now ......
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

Fhqwhgads

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #277 on: 07 Oct 2011, 09:57 »

Sound off: where did you grow up and did kids there play such a game and if they did, what was it called?
FWIW, I grew up in northern Minnesota and I'm remembering this as "Duck Duck Grey Duck".

Shteevie

• Plantmonster
« Reply #278 on: 07 Oct 2011, 09:57 »

For our non-USaian readers who may not be familiar:

There is a childrens game in the US called "Duck Duck Goose"
The children sit in a circle facing inward and the child who is "it" walks around the outside of the circle, touching each child on the head and saying either "Duck" or "Goose." If the child who is "it" says "duck" nothing happens and he continues around the circle. If he says "goose" the child who was touched must chase the child who was "it." If she catches him, he must sit in the middle of the circle until another "it" is caught, and she becomes it and the game continues. If he runs around the circle to the spot where the "goose" was sitting, she becomes it and the game continues.

That's what Angus is refering to in today's comic.
Now, with video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28QiEg-V5FA

ChristineIrene

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #279 on: 07 Oct 2011, 10:03 »

I don't think its odd that Marten is uncomfortable with walking in on Angus and Faye being disgustingly cute. Faye reacted the same exact way whenever she would walk into the apartment and catch Dora and Marten in an awkward moment. Now Marten is on the opposite side of the table, and it is uncomfortable.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #280 on: 07 Oct 2011, 10:24 »

FWIW, I grew up in northern Minnesota and I'm remembering this as "Duck Duck Grey Duck".

According to Wikipedia, that's the only state in which the "goose" form is not used!  But "grey duck" is used elsewhere alongside "goose".

I have no recollection of either myself or my children playing this form of tag in the UK, though I note that as close as France the circular form (using the dropping of a rag) is played as "rag tag".
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Jedit

« Reply #281 on: 07 Oct 2011, 10:52 »

Impressive.  Faye didn't turn Angus into a red splatter on the walls and ceiling.

When a man is tired of not grabbing Faye's breasts, he is tired of life.
Warning - while you were typing 14 new replies have been posted. Empires have risen and fallen. New species have evolved, and they too have invented webcomics. You may wish to review your post.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #282 on: 07 Oct 2011, 11:56 »

What if Momo's wearing a towel is for the same reason she took a shower in the first place instead of putting her skin through the dishwasher? It's what a human would do to preserve dignity, and she wants to be treated with human dignity.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

akronnick

« Reply #283 on: 07 Oct 2011, 12:29 »

> akronnick
> Duck attack survivor

Err ... is this really one of the automatic titles the forum sets you ?

Or is there some kind of option to set your title yourself that I happen to have missed ?

No that's just what the forum does. That I am in that range when the duck, duck, goose issue came up is just a happy coincidence.

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #284 on: 07 Oct 2011, 12:32 »

1) Never heard of "Duck Duck Goose" when I was a kid (I'm in the UK).

2) It seems to be a lot less fun when Ralph Wiggum plays it.
"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #285 on: 07 Oct 2011, 13:12 »

I can see why you say that, but it's not really that simple.  Consider that he had his long-standing relationship with Dora without moving out, and he appears to have thought about trying to start up with Padma also without moving out; living with Faye is not necessarily holding him back, though of course it contributed in the end to Dora breaking up with him - but that was down to Dora rather than him.  Finally, moving out might get him away from some familiar potential hang-ups, but there is a reasonable chance that he'd move right into a different set; the ability to move on in the same  environment is one sign of a developing personality, I'd suggest, so if he does, that would be interesting.

That brings up something - and I'm not trying to pull the OTP here, so hear me out: Jeph admitted in Volume 2 when he discussed "The Talk" arc that he'd had a definite ending to QC already set up.* I wonder if part of his longer-term plans still include that planned ending, because that may be a reason why Marten won't be going anywhere anytime soon.**

* - If you don't already know what that ending was going to be, you need to go buy the book.
** - Nor will the other, obvious party involved in the ending. Go buy the book already!
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #286 on: 07 Oct 2011, 13:29 »

You heathen...As someone who also grew up in northern MN, it was called 'Duck duck Goose!'.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #287 on: 07 Oct 2011, 13:43 »

Jeph's put a lot of dirt on the grave of the original ending.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #288 on: 07 Oct 2011, 14:01 »

Wait, he actually says what said ending IS?  Or just that he did have an ending (which may not even be true 1500 strips later)?

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #289 on: 07 Oct 2011, 14:13 »

According to Wikipedia, that's the only state in which the "goose" form is not used!  But "grey duck" is used elsewhere alongside "goose".

I have no recollection of either myself or my children playing this form of tag in the UK, though I note that as close as France the circular form (using the dropping of a rag) is played as "rag tag".

Ohio born and bred here. "Duck duck goose" it was for me.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #290 on: 07 Oct 2011, 14:30 »

He doesn't even look annoyed, it's more of a "whoa, didn't expect that" look, I think.

Modifier: I actually think panel 4's funnier than the boobs panel.
« Last Edit: 07 Oct 2011, 14:50 by Method of Madness »

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

jacjyd

• Plantmonster
« Reply #291 on: 07 Oct 2011, 15:34 »

It'll be a good day for me.  I'm not a big Faye fan...

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #292 on: 07 Oct 2011, 15:45 »

I wonder if part of his longer-term plans still include that planned ending, because that may be a reason why Marten won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

But Jeph answered that already in the original note under 509, as I've already pointed out.  Here is a fuller quote (my emphasis):

Quote from: Jeph in 509
It's too early for me to say whether this marks the halfway point or 3/4ths point or hell the 1/10th point of the overall story, but I do think it's safe to say that things will be a little different from here on out. Marten and Faye are closer now than they've ever been before, but I honestly have no idea whether this is going to lead them to be together in the end or not. I promise I'll do my best to let the story go where it wants to.

stoutfiles

• BANNED
« Reply #293 on: 07 Oct 2011, 15:58 »

So yes, Faye is happy, but her happiness with Angus just makes Marten feel bad.

Comics 1888-1891 say you're wrong - any counter-evidence?

Which are the only times that Marten, Angus, and Faye were the focal points of the comic (after 1888-1891).  It's also using some common sense that the constant flirting and listening to them bang (the walls are paper thin) is going to be pretty uncomfortable after a while.  I agree that Marten might be fine about not dating Faye right now, but being the third wheel of the apartment would get old too.  Pretty sure he wouldn't be high-fiving Angus at this point if he saw him walking around naked with a condom on.
« Last Edit: 07 Oct 2011, 16:37 by stoutfiles »

ecstaticjoy

• I like math
« Reply #294 on: 07 Oct 2011, 16:24 »

so cuuute, I love Faye's smile

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #295 on: 07 Oct 2011, 16:49 »

For our non-USaian readers who may not be familiar: There is a childrens game in the US called "Duck Duck Goose"
Aaaaaah! Thank you, all is explained! I for one had no idea what was going on. If Angus had shouted "goose" while grabbing Faye's bottom, I might have had at least some idea. I'd never heard of such a game in either of my cultures. Jeph's wonderful drawing of Faye's expression, by contrast, requires no references to appreciate.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #296 on: 07 Oct 2011, 16:52 »

I see your Angus-booty and raise you some pod people.   :evil:

I mean, I'm sure no one is expecting Marten to be 100% comfortable about the role reversal, but so far I haven't seen him witness anything worse than what he and Dora have subjected to Faye in the past, nor has he reacted any worse than Faye to such incidents.  Talking about Marten needing to move out seems a bit premature at this point, especially when the only evidence so far for that is a couple of spoken aloud self-introspective that are probably meant to further a punchline and not character development.  All IMHO, as usual.
"It's not safe there."

SirDudley

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Hope's Bright (Night)Light
« Reply #297 on: 07 Oct 2011, 17:38 »

That's not how I remember "Duck Duck Goose." *sigh* Kids these days, ruining everything that I loved as a kid.
Disclaimer: Avatar image does not reflect user's true identity.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #298 on: 07 Oct 2011, 18:13 »

It's all in the timing Marten.   :-D
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #299 on: 07 Oct 2011, 18:27 »

What's on tap for QC this week?

Angus and Faye - first argument?    - 5 (5.3%)
Fallout from Padma/Elliot    - 17 (18.1%)
Momo's misadventures in the stacks    - 12 (12.8%)
Marigold copes with Momo's job    - 10 (10.6%)
Hannelore's new misadventures    - 4 (4.3%)
A week of CoD interplay    - 3 (3.2%)
Pintsize hijacks Momo's old chassis    - 2 (2.1%)
Surprise: Sven buys Charlotte!    - 8 (8.5%)
Happy Toaster makes Waffles FUN!    - 11 (11.7%)
Something else from the twisted mind of Mr. Jacques.    - 22 (23.4%)

Total Voters: 94
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up