THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 05:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'll get right into things  (Read 2786 times)

lmitchell

I'll get right into things
« on: 20 Jun 2012, 07:23 »

Well, I've been a fan of the comic and quite the lurker, but I wanted to post. I suck at existing on forums, but I figured why not? Anyway, I've been looking at older posts all over and couldn't find anything, so I figured that I'd go out and say that this new redhead girl is almost certainly related to Clinton. Same hair, same face, same creepily overzealous personality (substitute anthroPC's for books of course). Boom. That's pretty much all I got

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: I'll get right into things
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jun 2012, 07:42 »

Welcome!

Claire (as she is now called) had her own thread from when Jeph first mentioned her somewhere in Tumblr or Twitter.  You'll find it here - but of course last week's discussion thread has more on her now.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jun 2012, 20:22 »

draoba emoclew dna olleH 
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jun 2012, 21:32 »

draoba emoclew dna olleH 
It's possible to drink too much coffee if its effect on the arterial walls causes one to write backwards. http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/38/2/227.abstract

I'm fairly new to the forum myself, but it seems recently there's been a lot of speculation that this character is related to that one. I sort of see why readers and fans might come to those conclusions, but so far they haven't panned out, and I'd be surprised if they ever do.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2012, 21:59 »

draoba emoclew dna olleH 

It's possible to drink too much coffee if its effect on the arterial walls causes one to write backwards. http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/38/2/227.abstract

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

I'm fairly new to the forum myself, but it seems recently there's been a lot of speculation that this character is related to that one. I sort of see why readers and fans might come to those conclusions, but so far they haven't panned out, and I'd be surprised if they ever do.

Typical for this forum
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up