THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 21:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The BEST part of Tai & Dora's First Date?

The clothing mixup at the start.
- 4 (8.9%)
Memories of piercings past.
- 0 (0%)
MY PUSSY RULES!
- 9 (20%)
"Will Torrent For Cash"
- 2 (4.4%)
Supportive Parents for Tai
- 0 (0%)
"I don't care if you bring home a boy or a girl or whatever, those pants are RIDICULOUS."
- 5 (11.1%)
Catching your dad checking out your girlfriend.
- 0 (0%)
...He only goes for tall women! (MAYBE I'LL WEAR PLATFORMS)
- 7 (15.6%)
Herrell's for desert?
- 0 (0%)
...Uh, maybe Bubble Tea instead?
- 1 (2.2%)
Tai prefers Euro dubstep to "Skrillexy American Stuff"
- 2 (4.4%)
Right now you're just the sexy little redhead who works at the library.
- 0 (0%)
Fact: I apparently get super flustered when you call me sexy.
- 3 (6.7%)
The POW on her elbow - Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana BAT-MAAAANNNN!
- 2 (4.4%)
Em-POW-ering? (Oh god, the bad pun never occurred to her)
- 2 (4.4%)
Kiss and buttgrab!
- 7 (15.6%)
"How did we get here? Last thing I remember, we were having dinner."
- 1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: WCDT: 2261-65 (27-31 August 2012) Weekly Comics Discussion Thread  (Read 64861 times)

xLeitix

• Not quite a lurker

Really? Are we seriously getting ready to have another late night Marten talk? Jeez man, this is seriously getting cliche.

No wonder the dude is so passive. If you can never get a freakin' night's sleep, you just have to dreamwalk through your life.

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART

Really? Are we seriously getting ready to have another late night Marten talk? Jeez man, this is seriously getting cliche.
No wonder the dude is so passive. If you can never get a freakin' night's sleep, you just have to dreamwalk through your life.

He should make a schedule.
Mon - Faye
Tue - Tai
Wed - Sleep
Thu - Pintsize
Fri - Hanners
Sat - Open spot.
Sun - Sleep
My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons

You know darn well Pintsize will grab the "open spot" and "sleep" nights.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

I just assumed that the reason Tai came to Marten is that she wanted to talk to Marten, nobody else. I figure it's because she wants to make sure he's really ok with it.

If it's only to make sure "again" (face palm) that he's ok with (c'mon, he'd have to explode at some point being asked again) I have no problem.

To Tova.  Not trying to vilify Tai.  Maybe I'm just old fashioned, more introverted, private about relationship affairs, that asking a recent ex of her new date buddy is a little in bad taste.  I mean.  Can he escape Dora at all anymore?  Or put another way, does he constantly have to be hammered about a relationship he used to have with someone he deeply cared about?  I don't think I could stand the nagging.  And again, doesn't seem fair to ask the ex.  It isn't something I would do, only mature friend or not.  (I mean, I guess she's not close enough to Faye then?  Seems like I'd be asking the one person for advice who has the most stable relationship in the comic.)

Being fine with your ex dating your friend/boss has nothing to do with showing just a bit of class of not having that friend at your beck and call for everything related to your ex.  Even if I'm over it, I don't want to be constantly reminded that after just a few short months (if it has been that long) she's gotten over her issues enough to date seriously again and maybe with the issues that broke us up. 

I mean.  I'd give a pep talk sure.  General relational advice?  Yea.  Advice specifically for Dora?  No.

So, what advice should Marten give? "Watch out if Dora starts to flirt with anyone else. Next time you disagree with her, she'll probably dump you and start dating them! Oh, and she likes to be fucked in the ear."

That's kind funny.  Though if you think about it, it does paint Dora as highly hypocritical for their breakup reasoning.

I'm starting to think Marten should just give in already.  Time to become a therapist of his own and start getting paid for all these late night Marty talks.  Call it "A Time to Talk with Marty."  He can have his own reality TV show too!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

Tai goes to an employee for comfort and not a classmate or other friend? Marten's a great choice, but why would he be first in line?
Where else would she go? From a story-telling point of view, no other friend has been presented, and Tai is closer to Marten than Faye, Hannelore, Penny, or any other character. Otherwise? The faculty-member she was sleeping with eons ago? That would be an awkward conversation. To the polyamorous drama-club in her hall of residence? She's ready to move on from that.

Jeph doesn't seem to consider it bad story-telling to introduce new characters, and if Tai hasn't made a Trusted Good Friend in all her time at college, that's a bit of characterization that deserves a line of dialog or two (M, blinking: "Don't you have anyone else to ask?", T, looking lost: "No").

Don't women prefer other women for relationship advice? Tai also works with a female who has a more objective point of view, a social protocol database, and access to every psychology and relationship book ever digitized on the Internet or in a college library.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!

To be fair, Tai can have plenty of friends, but she probably spends more time with Marten (assuming full time, 40 hours a week, or about a third of the time she's awake, not to mention the times they hang out outside of work), and they talk a lot, so she probably trusts him the most of any of her friends.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

To be fair, Tai can have plenty of friends, but she probably spends more time with Marten (assuming full time, 40 hours a week, or about a third of the time she's awake, not to mention the times they hang out outside of work), and they talk a lot, so she probably trusts him the most of any of her friends.

I get that it is a matter of trust, but is it really fair to keep coming to the ex, who is only an ex because of Dora's deep relationship scaring?  I mean, good on Tai she thinks so highly of Marten and considers him a close confidant, but it just seems so incredibly strange, weird, and unbelievable to keep coming to the ex of your current gal pal.  I mean, he was brought up twice during their date.  And now he's the go to guy after.  Is that even really healthy for a relationship?  I don't know.  I'm just asking.  Because I've never had, met, or know of anyone in which the ex remained so integrated in a new relationship where there wasn't marriage and a kid involved.

I'll be even more put off by their relationship if Dora comes to him next.  That just smacks of awfulness.  Marten could have his feelings reprogrammed to the point he never remembers romantic interest in Dora and it'd still feel messed up.

And yea.  I'm aware they're still friends, but it is realistic to believe there'll always be "what if" thoughts in Marten's heads even if he is over her.  Just normal human emotion right there.  Which is why I really think Tai should be consulting someone else.

Again, she may not have the level of trust or familiarity with Faye, but again.  Her relationship with Angus seems like the barometer of relational success so far.  Plus, she knows Dora as well as Marten does.

Pretty much agreed with Is it cold in here.  Would make for good dialogue to at least know for sure Marten is the only one. 

semotus

Tai goes to an employee for comfort and not a classmate or other friend? Marten's a great choice, but why would he be first in line?
Where else would she go? From a story-telling point of view, no other friend has been presented, and Tai is closer to Marten than Faye, Hannelore, Penny, or any other character. Otherwise? The faculty-member she was sleeping with eons ago? That would be an awkward conversation. To the polyamorous drama-club in her hall of residence? She's ready to move on from that.

Jeph doesn't seem to consider it bad story-telling to introduce new characters, and if Tai hasn't made a Trusted Good Friend in all her time at college, that's a bit of characterization that deserves a line of dialog or two (M, blinking: "Don't you have anyone else to ask?", T, looking lost: "No").

Don't women prefer other women for relationship advice? Tai also works with a female who has a more objective point of view, a social protocol database, and access to every psychology and relationship book ever digitized on the Internet or in a college library.

/lurkmodedisengage

Personal preference, but I usually confide in male friends if I need advice on women, because I've found it's much more likely to be a brief, matter-of-fact conversation that ends with "That sucks, let's go do some shit now." The few times I've ever talked to women about my problems it's devolved into "How could you keep dating someone who was so mean??" a long story of their own relationship drama, how they totally understand my feelings, etc etc etc. One time a female friend blocked the door and said she wouldn't let me leave until I promised to break up with X person. No thank you.

There's also the possibility that Tai might just not get on with girls that well. She mentioned that she used to be made fun of by them in grade/high school. Other gay women are probably more on her wavelength, but (also from personal experience) it's possible that those friendships devolved into the polyamorous drama in the first place.

I do think this should be addressed, though. Coming to him with worries over Dora is in extremely poor taste, and her not having any close friends outside of Marten would probably explain a lot.

Omega Entity

• Scrabble hacker

At least there's no reason for Dora to barge in this time.
Maybe she wet the bed once with Marten in it......

Well, she did bleed on him once. Not exactly the same, but originates from the same general area  :psyduck:

(Fixed some formatting - Method)
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2012, 10:02 by Method of Madness »

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

At least there's no reason for Dora to barge in this time.
Maybe she wet the bed once with Marten in it......

Well, she did bleed on him once. Not exactly the same, but originates from the same general area  :psyduck:

(Fixed some formatting - Method)

Someone needs to archive-fu that.  I don't remember that one.

Omega Entity

• Scrabble hacker

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

Enjoy!

Oh yea.  Farting on your lover.  The true show of love and commitment to someone.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons

Enjoy!

Oh yea.  Farting on your lover.  The true show of love and commitment to someone.

Perhaps a way of marking territory?
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

/lurkmodedisengage

Personal preference, but I usually confide in male friends if I need advice on women, because I've found it's much more likely to be a brief, matter-of-fact conversation that ends with "That sucks, let's go do some shit now."

Welcome, new person!

That was also a good point you made about Tai's emotional history.

(Formatting fix again. It's ok for me to edit someone else's post if I'm just adding a bracket, right? - Method)
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2012, 11:50 by Method of Madness »
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Sidhekin

• FIGHT YOU
    • LiveJournal

We don't need to guess about Tai's female friends.  C'mon, have you collectively forgotten Tai's floor?

Sure, we've only seen Bailey (as far as I recall), but oh, the stories we've heard ...

She probably figures, better Dora's ex than her own – at least he's not totally stupid.  8-)
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!

uh oh

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

I'll be even more put off by their relationship if Dora comes to him next.  That just smacks of awfulness.  Marten could have his feelings reprogrammed to the point he never remembers romantic interest in Dora and it'd still feel messed up.

For some reason I don't think Dora'll come to Martin about this. She's known everyone else in the circle of friends longer than Tai has, so she has more options, and I think that may be a boundary Dora won't want to cross. And she knows Martin well enough to figure out the gist of what he'd say anyways so she'd probably pick someone else to talk to.

That is, if she feels the need to to talk to anyone right away. I get the vibe that all Dora's worrying about right now is not worrying about anything; maybe the "I shouldn't be dating anybody" thing or something will rear its head in awhile, but I feel like she's worked to bury that for the time being.

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it

Dora may want to talk about this with her therapist. If she feels that she needs another person to reflect her thoughts and feelings from.
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **

Jeph certainly has no problem introducing new characters, but introducing one and promoting them instantly to BFF out of the blue would seem forced IMHO. Valid point about Tai character development opportunity though.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

Jeph certainly has no problem introducing new characters, but introducing one and promoting them instantly to BFF out of the blue would seem forced IMHO. Valid point about Tai character development opportunity though.

In my opinion, you don't need a BFF to talk shop about relationship troubles.  You just need someone you know and trust to some extent, has a level head, experience, and willingness to give advice.  Again, I go back to Faye.  In reality, she's the queen of issues before starting a relationship.  And behind that tough exterior, I have a feeling she'd be able to give the same advice Marten would.

And honestly, I don't know what Tai would expect Marten to say.  Sure he has a book of knowledge of Dora, but...if Tai is serious about Dora, Tai should develop her own book.  Not steal experiences from Marten.  That's rude.  Unless she just wants more confirmation from Marten.  If that's the case, I have a feeling he'll finally fly off the handle.  I mean, dude's sick and tired of it.  He could just lash out and tell her does have a problem, whether it's true or not.  I mean, a person can only take so much nagging.  I would most certainly be sick and tired of hearing about my ex and my boss/friends issues.

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker

Enjoy!

Perhaps a way of marking territory?

No, thats where you pee on them. Like how animals do it. Or bottle it and use it like how hunters do.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2012, 16:46 by cesariojpn »

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons

I, uh, I bow to your experience.
(Smiles, nods, backs slowly away.)

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons

So ... you assign ringtones to your contacts on your cellphone. As far as I know (which ain't), I can't make your cellphone (or MO-bile, for our non-North American friends) ring a certain way to let you know it's me.

So Marten assigned that ringtone to Tai, which means he has some sort of subconscious opinion of Tai's intentions toward Dora, possibly predating the breakup.

My theory goes out the window if it's Tai messing with Marten's phone when he leaves it unguarded at work. Or if it's Pintsize.

Or maybe that's just the default ringtone Marten sets for all his callers, the poor schlep.

Guess I'll have to wait and see what Jeph depicts.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.

Is there anyone left that hasn't seen Marten in boxers?
Hanners?

I don't think so Tim.

I'm thinking Tai doesn't have a pair of pink boxers like Marten's. 

Unless she was wearing them under the pink granny dress...   

What?  You don't want to wear a darker color, they'd show through! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

quix0te

• Emoticontraindication

What will happen to the QC universe if someone invents the idea of "boundaries"?

Jeph doesn't do this kind of obvious repetition, but I did imagine Dora barging in on them.

THATS the reason you think he might not be a great choice for talking over her date, he's an employee?  8P

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

So ... you assign ringtones to your contacts on your cellphone. As far as I know (which ain't), I can't make your cellphone (or MO-bile, for our non-North American friends) ring a certain way to let you know it's me.

So Marten assigned that ringtone to Tai, which means he has some sort of subconscious opinion of Tai's intentions toward Dora, possibly predating the breakup.

My theory goes out the window if it's Tai messing with Marten's phone when he leaves it unguarded at work. Or if it's Pintsize.

Or maybe that's just the default ringtone Marten sets for all his callers, the poor schlep.

Guess I'll have to wait and see what Jeph depicts.

Man would Marten be a depressing poor emo schlep if that was his personal ringtone for everyone.  I can see Pintsize uploading it and then locking him out from changing it and Marten not bothering to change it.  It would fit.  Certainly doesn't seem new or once it rang we'd have a "Goddammit Tai/Pintsize!"

It is an interesting theory but I doubt there's anything behind it other than niggling at Marten or Jeph's "Marten will never find happiness" thing.  Or it is just a sad song Jeph likes and means nothing.

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?

In my experience, you get used to your lover's or spouses' stinks after a while. They get kind of innocuous. Not that you don't complain, just that you don't go opening windows or leave the room. Love and commitment? Sort of.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun

The BEST part of Tai & Dora's First Date?

The clothing mixup at the start.    3 (8.1%)
Memories of piercings past.    0 (0%)
MY PUSSY RULES!    8 (21.6%)
"Will Torrent For Cash"    1 (2.7%)
Supportive Parents for Tai    0 (0%)
"I don't care if you bring home a boy or a girl or whatever, those pants are RIDICULOUS."    4 (10.8%)
Catching your dad checking out your girlfriend.    0 (0%)
...He only goes for tall women! (MAYBE I'LL WEAR PLATFORMS)    5 (13.5%)
Herrell's for desert?    0 (0%)
...Uh, maybe Bubble Tea instead?    1 (2.7%)
Tai prefers Euro dubstep to "Skrillexy American Stuff"    1 (2.7%)
Right now you're just the sexy little redhead who works at the library.    0 (0%)
Fact: I apparently get super flustered when you call me sexy.    2 (5.4%)
The POW on her elbow - Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana BAT-MAAAANNNN!    2 (5.4%)
Em-POW-ering? (Oh god, the bad pun never occurred to her)    2 (5.4%)
Kiss and buttgrab!    7 (18.9%)
"How did we get here? Last thing I remember, we were having dinner."    1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist

In my opinion, you don't need a BFF to talk shop about relationship troubles.  You just need someone you know and trust to some extent, has a level head, experience, and willingness to give advice.  Again, I go back to Faye.  In reality, she's the queen of issues before starting a relationship.  And behind that tough exterior, I have a feeling she'd be able to give the same advice Marten would.
Yeah, as long as she's not involved and not in smartass mode, Faye is pretty level-headed on relationship issues. And yeah, you're right, what she would tell Tai is probably pretty similar to what Marten would tell. That's an interesting obvservation, that highlights how, no matter what, Faye and Marten are really BFF.

As for the idea that Tai has nobody else to talk to, it bears interesting implications. She seems to have mixed levels of maturity in various domains, and would preferably go to someone older for advice on relationship matters. Plus, really, Marten has shown to be really reliable and thoughtful and selfless (most of the time, at least). It may be uncomfortable to him at times, but really, if I were him, I'd feel honored that my friends put such a level of trust in me.

As for whom Dora could talk about it to, well, there's still Faye, but it's also the perfect setup to be introduced to her therapist.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC

I was just about to say that Dora would be more likely to go to Faye than to Marten, but got ninja'd.

To Madmartigan: having read your post, I do see what you're saying, but I think that at the end of the day it would have to come down to the individual involved. Would they find it upsetting or generally negative to have that kind of discussion, or not?

It's kind of hard to say whether Tai has made that judgement call herself, and obviously people here will have varying opinions on the topic themselves. I personally think that Marten will be comfortable with it, but I guess we will see. I've been wrong before.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Omega Entity

• Scrabble hacker

... but it's also the perfect setup to be introduced to her therapist.

We've already met her therapist.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

THATS the reason you think he might not be a great choice for talking over her date, he's an employee?  8P

I said he is a great choice. He's level-headed, compassionate, and decent. However, asking a subordinate for relationship advice would be considered unusual in our world or in any world where relationships can be described without pushpins and colored string.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!

I'd only say that's the case if you aren't friends outside of work.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker

I have this one. From this scene.

chickabiddybex

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

I think Tai's being a bit insensitive. Going out with your friend's ex is one thing, but asking that friend for advice? I think that's just rubbing his face in it.
Also, doesn't Tai have any of her own friends? I get that she's friends with Marten but they're "good work pals" at best and I'm sure she has other people to talk to that she's closer to.

Don't get me wrong - I like Tai! I just don't think this is realistic.

(yes, the comic strip with anthropcs and space travel is unrealistic! :P)

rambleon

• Not quite a lurker

Please bring back good ol' Sven, Steve and crazy Hannelore stories.   :cry:

Jeph has tweeted about something like this only a few hours ago (and some following tweets).

I understand his reaction, it is logic and wouldn't expect another answer if I had sent an email to ask him to change his scenario.  But here I am just discussing about the current strips on a forum; I think there is not better place for that.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

Welcome, new people!

Characters should be realistic in a drama, and only somewhat exaggerated in a comedy. QC is both, so it's fair to debate whether the characters are acting realistically. Humans in a weird environment are still humans, and we are here to overanalyze.

There is a premise to the strip that nobody in it understands boundaries, so in context it may be realistic.

It is important, due to some raw nerves here from previous incidents, to phrase hopes about the comic ("I wish for more Mieville", e.g.) so that they can't be mistaken for telling Jeph what to do.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

billydaking

• Plantmonster

I think Tai's being a bit insensitive. Going out with your friend's ex is one thing, but asking that friend for advice? I think that's just rubbing his face in it.
Also, doesn't Tai have any of her own friends? I get that she's friends with Marten but they're "good work pals" at best and I'm sure she has other people to talk to that she's closer to.

Don't get me wrong - I like Tai! I just don't think this is realistic.

(yes, the comic strip with anthropcs and space travel is unrealistic! :P)

It is realistic when said ex has obviously moved on and has already dated/had a fling with somebody else and has time and again given Tai his okay. You're forgetting that Marten gave advice to Dora about Tai, and Tai knows this. Also, I think you have a complete misread on Marten and Tai's friendship. "Good work pals" rarely hang out together on weekends and normally do not join somebody's circle of friends. I've been working for 20 years, and I've had "good work pals," and those relationships really do not continue after the job is over outside of professional networking, unless they've actually evolved into a real friendship.

The biggest thing I think people are missing is that Tai is still a college student living in a college environment, which in any era is simply a bizzaro society where 90 percent of the people walking around are within 4 years of age of each other and are experiencing their first breath of independence. Whatever friends she has there isn't going to have the perspective Tai needs with what she needs to talk about Dora. Tai has occasionally talked about the drama of her relationships in college; Dora is something else to her. She's an older woman who owns her own business, so it's not surprising that Tai may feel a bit out of her depth, despite her attraction to Dora.  It's also not surprising that Tai is going to talk about those issues with somebody who (a) already encouraged her and Dora to get together, (b) is coming from a similar perspective of Dora, and (c) is the only one of that group of friends she knows well enough to trust to talk about it. I don't buy the idea that Tai can talk to Faye about this, especially since Faye, from Tai's perspective, is probably Dora's best friend, and Tai doesn't know her that well yet.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

Not a lot of good sources for relationship advice.

Oh man those are bad options.  But Faye's comment about herself was before her continued success with Angus.

Still don't think it is all that realistic to be so involved in asking your supposedly good friend about advice for his ex.  I certainly wouldn't.  But again, I suppose this all comes down to what one thinks is socially acceptable and what kind of boundaries each person has.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.

Tai has no boundaries. 

Hell, locked doors don't even slow her down! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up