THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 05:56
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mafia 3 - Under the Moon  (Read 43934 times)

Lines

• Awakened
Re: Mafia 3 - Under the Moon
« Reply #300 on: 30 Jan 2013, 10:15 »

We're doomed. DOOMED!
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #301 on: 30 Jan 2013, 12:05 »

I bet it's you again, fart factory.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

riccostar

• FIGHT YOU
  • Goddamned stoner cat.
« Reply #302 on: 30 Jan 2013, 17:43 »

Yeah we're done for.  If it was baindhe_dub I'm gonna be mad...

Evil - 3
Village - 0
if it's probable that you're going to "die trying"
you might want to rethink your plan...

Black Sword

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #303 on: 31 Jan 2013, 07:32 »

The villagers locked themselves at sunset. It was going to be the last time they did so.

A hideous, familiar shriek shattered the night. It was the sound of death. Each villager waited for the dawn, the end of the full moon. When it came, it was time for the reckoning.

Day 7

When the last men standing met, they instantly saw that two of their number were missing. Now it was merely time to discover their final fates. The first place they go to is the house is Patrick's, somehow still intact despite the battle between J and GWF. The door was broken into pieces. Nerving themselves, they entered.

They find Patrick within. The poor fellow had suffered the same fate as Unicorn, though somehow, this time the killer had been far messier with its execution and feeding. It was almost as if an unspeakable hunger had driven the monster to act in greater haste. Unwilling to face what was left of Patrick, they left to find the other missing body.

Outside the remnants of the Church, they found Linds. The one-time priest, however, had obviously undergone severe changes during the night. Her fangs were long tools to pierce flesh, her eyes the blood red of evil. The priest's body bore obvious sign of battle, with marks of damage from fire and ice and wind and curses without names. One did not need to be a hunter to know that it had taken a lot of killing to end the priest's life for good.

Thou art the Executor.

Evil does exist, corrupting men and tainting the earth, producing gruesome tragedies surpassing human knowledge. Executor, thou carries out the will of God instead of spreading his word. Thou possess what should not exist, the 8th Sacrament, and purge all things that are not part of God's teachings. There is but one thing thou must protect: the great name of God.

Once a night, you may PM Black Sword with the title being 'Use the Black Keys on [USER]' with [USER] being a living player in the game. This will assuredly kill whatever you target. As you execute the will of God, you may judge one player a night for as long as you live.

As your public profession is that of a priest attending to the spiritual needs of your people, once a night, you may PM Black Sword a sermon, to be posted by him on your behalf. This sermon is your message to the villagers, to either build their spirits, damn them to hell, or simply express utter indifference to their fate.

You win if the Village is the last faction standing.

Battle: It is inevitable that you shall be targeted for death. As an Executor, you have a chance, however slight, of taking your assassin with you.
Against Dead Ancestor: 35%
Against Magus: 50%

It was a bitter battle within the Church, Linds, but you were no match for the Dead Apostle, J! However, unlike his previous victims, you were special. You survived the draining of your blood.... for a given value of survive.

Perhaps it was your strength of will. Perhaps there was something special about you, deep within your soul that made it possible. Or perhaps it was a secret, forbidden wish you denied even to yourself as you stubbornly pursued righteousness. But you have now been turned into a Dead familiar, one who can with time and blood grow to the level of a Dead Apostle.

For now, you are much weaker than your parent and master and obey his commands. Your power is at his disposal. As a faction, you can kill once a night. Your victory condition has also been changed. Now, you win if you and/or your master are the last ones standing.

Should your master die before you, you will be liberated from his control and gain certain powers in addition to those you already possess.

These include:
As a new blood drinker who has not yet learned to control the thirst, once a night you must PM Black Sword with the title being 'Feeding upon [USER]' with [USER] being a living player in the game. This action will either kill the player or convert them to your side as a Dead familiar. Converted players maintain the abilities they had whilst alive.

The Night of the Full Moon is Night 6. Under that moon, you can can choose to "feed" on two users instead of the usual one.

Conversion rate:
Magus: 10%
Villager: 5%

With that, there is only one villager left alive and no way for his village to win. Perhaps if he begged hard enough and swore his soul to them, he might live to see another dawn?

The Mages Win!

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #304 on: 31 Jan 2013, 09:31 »

Sorry, riccostar!  :evil:
I am lurking so hard right now. You have no idea.

TRVA123

• Duck attack survivor
  • Just waiting to jump in with a peninsula joke.
« Reply #305 on: 31 Jan 2013, 11:07 »

yay! go Mages!

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #306 on: 31 Jan 2013, 11:12 »

Also, J, you suck.

riccostar

• FIGHT YOU
  • Goddamned stoner cat.
« Reply #307 on: 31 Jan 2013, 14:53 »

Sorry, riccostar!  :evil:

*flips chair*

*flips desk*

FUKKIN KNEW IT

FUCKING DAMN IT

FUCK

Black Sword

« Reply #308 on: 31 Jan 2013, 15:04 »

See, when you have these suspicions, you're supposed to raise them. LOUDLY.

By the way, TRVA, dainidhe_dub, whacha gonna do with riccostar? Are you going to make him your loyal slave or is he screwed?

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
    • My GlobalComicJam profile
« Reply #309 on: 31 Jan 2013, 15:42 »

Also, J, you suck.

yeah, well some minion you turned out to be

riccostar

• FIGHT YOU
  • Goddamned stoner cat.
« Reply #310 on: 31 Jan 2013, 15:48 »

*attempts to tiptoe away while everyone is distracted by the fighting dead people*

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #311 on: 31 Jan 2013, 17:36 »

We do have an opening... fancy becoming an Evoker?
I am lurking so hard right now. You have no idea.

riccostar

• FIGHT YOU
  • Goddamned stoner cat.
« Reply #312 on: 31 Jan 2013, 18:19 »

Quite honestly I'd take anything that isn't the "get brutally murdered" option.

Evoker it is.  Villagers have to step it up in the future.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #313 on: 31 Jan 2013, 19:11 »

Just to point out that what kills the village more than anything else is the inaction that seems to take place when it comes to voting. While it might be understandable for the evil villagers to want to tie the vote to save their own necks or steer the vote away from themselves, but in the case of the normal villagers, they're ignoring their only weapon to defend themselves. Yes, innocent people might be killed, but that is the inherent risk of the game, you have to survive and there is a price for that survival.

The villagers had six chances to lynch their enemies. But looking back, they managed to lynch two people over six days. That's four wasted chances, which could have been used to narrow the suspect pool. And that's why the game is 3-0 for the killers, wasted chances.

Game and Watch Forever

• Tentacle Party!!!
« Reply #314 on: 31 Jan 2013, 22:08 »

Riccostar, you better fill my shoes well.  :-P

Good game everyone! And thanks to my fellow magi, it was great working with you, even if it meant I had to get taken down.  :-D

And seriously, I can't agree more with Evil... use that voting power! Make your arguments and make your vote accordingly. Don't let fear of being wrong cause you to freeze. It's seriously what the evil faction wants. Well, except maybe this time, since I know I wanted the town to rally and take down the mysterious evil faction I wasn't a part of. XD

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #315 on: 01 Feb 2013, 11:18 »

Also, J, you suck.

yeah, well some minion you turned out to be

Hey. I killed people. I just put absolutely no thought into it. :-P

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #316 on: 01 Feb 2013, 14:27 »

*from beyond the grave* By the way, I have absolutely no fucking clue what happened in this game. Kind of glad I got killed off. Later boners.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #317 on: 02 Feb 2013, 01:42 »

My apologies to the innocents I wanted to lynch. That was intense, holy...
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up