THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 04:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Vault 101 (Fallout Thread)  (Read 151538 times)

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Re: Vault 101 (Fallout Thread)
« Reply #100 on: 24 Dec 2013, 03:27 »

I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
« Reply #101 on: 24 Dec 2013, 14:07 »

Well, at least you know he's gonna be one hell of an ice cold sniper.
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

blacksinow

• Curry sauce
« Reply #102 on: 24 Dec 2013, 15:27 »

Never liked Boone, I always prefered the living workbench in New Vegas. Or the floating eyeball.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #103 on: 24 Dec 2013, 16:05 »

Why not both? ^_^

My Usual companions in New Vegas were Veronica and ED-E. And all the energy weapons I could carry...

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #104 on: 24 Dec 2013, 17:51 »

I rather liked veronica.  She was pretty cheery.  I liked boone until he got too good.  I liked sniping so I stopped taking him and took Veronica just so she could "Tank" for me and ED-E for spotting.  Rex was kind of dumb unless you were scavenging.

Playing FO3 again.  For the first time ever, I am trying to finish that survival book and I found it funny that there is a dead robot on the toilet on the ground floor of RobCo.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

94ssd

• Only pretending to work
  • Hadouken
« Reply #105 on: 24 Dec 2013, 20:51 »

I rather liked veronica.  She was pretty cheery.  I liked boone until he got too good.  I liked sniping so I stopped taking him and took Veronica just so she could "Tank" for me and ED-E for spotting.  Rex was kind of dumb unless you were scavenging.

Playing FO3 again.  For the first time ever, I am trying to finish that survival book and I found it funny that there is a dead robot on the toilet on the ground floor of RobCo.

I always like to keep Veronica or Raul around for some good ol' fashioned smartassery. Arcade is good for that too, actually. I also love how it's possible to bypass the normal Speech or Intelligence check and just seduce him into following you, if your character is male, that is.

In general, I love how every single follower has an interesting story and isn't just some dude that helps you kill things and has terrible pathfinding.

In that vein, can anyone point me to a game where the followers don't suck at following? Because I have yet to find one.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #106 on: 20 Jun 2014, 17:16 »

Holy thread bump Batman!

So I finally got around to playing these feckin' games. Fallout 3 and N00d Vegas, that is.

I have had a lot of thoughts over the 85-ish hours I've dropped on these games the past couple of weeks so I'll try and drop in everything that occurred.

I feel like Fallout 3 was the better game, but then that might be because New Vegas's ending soured me on it.

Fallout 3 is amazing. I really, really loved it. A few of the subquests made me angry, including some glitches. The Republic Of Dave glitch was fucking annoying. I hate leaving dangling quests. Ended up having no choice but to kill them all.

Was pissed off at the Tenpenny Tower quest. I go up to the guy, find a peaceful solution, the ghouls get let in and fucking kill everyone anyway. Thanks guys, God forbid anyone be prejudiced about you guys being monsters or anything.

I prefer the companion system in Fallout 3. I don't like that in Vegas they just get knocked out instead of dying. What's that about? Surely the point is that they're finite. Instead I had Boone with me forever, and Rex, and honestly it just took most of the challenge out of the game. Soon as I had power armour there were no challenges.

They're both fantastic games. But the ending of New Vegas pissed me off.

I spent the entire game doing this balancing act of factions. Making sure the Kings protected Freeside without clashing with the NCR, ignoring the Khans, fellating the Brotherhood to get me some power armour, murdering every last Legion member I see... and then at the end, I still had to murder a half dozen NCR troopers in cold blood (which I really hated) and then when they beat the Legion, I was all set to hand everything over to the NCR... and discovered there was no way for me to do.

...So I spend the entire game currying favour with the NCR because I though they'd be a stable leadership for Vegas so I can put them into power, and then NOPE FUCK THAT WASTED FORTY HOURS OF YOUR LIFE because Vegas HAS to be independent of any rule, even though I kinda think the NCR was the best thing for it.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

94ssd

• Hadouken
« Reply #107 on: 20 Jun 2014, 17:55 »

I prefer the companion system in Fallout 3. I don't like that in Vegas they just get knocked out instead of dying. What's that about? Surely the point is that they're finite.

They can die in Hardcore mode. Hardcore mode also means you have to worry about food, water, ammo weight, and (most annoying) carrying around a crapton of doctor's bags because stimpaks don't heal crippled limbs. I would have loved the ability to turn off the hardcore mode features at your own discretion.

It was only last year that I did a complete Hardcore playthrough because, as the name may suggest, they are difficult. ESPECIALLY the Dead Money DLC because

(click to show/hide)

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #108 on: 21 Jun 2014, 07:35 »

Companions are for suckers. I played both NV and Fallout 3 without companions, they just kept getting in my way. Also New Vegas with Hardcore Mode turned on is way more fun than without.

Personally I liked NV better because playing as a sniper is just hilarious. At some point you become strong enough to kill pretty much anything with just one shot, provided they don't discover you.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #109 on: 21 Jun 2014, 07:37 »

Mine never got in the way, if anything they just made me OP. And given that they can't die it didn't matter if I shot them.

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #110 on: 21 Jun 2014, 07:39 »

Try Hardcore Mode, the game really becomes more challenging and if you ask me way more fun.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #111 on: 21 Jun 2014, 07:48 »

I love having companions but then for 1 and 2 I'd have as many allowed in my party. Don't care that it doesn't make sense or is more awkward, I get really attached to the characters.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #112 on: 21 Jun 2014, 09:48 »

I would've liked the companions more if you could have two at a time just for the dialogue.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #113 on: 21 Jun 2014, 15:39 »

I wish the companions would have had more awareness of what was going on and what you have done. It's especially important for New Vegas, where characters have a storyline that can sometimes interact with your own plot lines. Not to give spoilers, but I always take Veronica along with me. Despite her story line interacting heavily with stuff I find in the Big Empty and the Sierra Madre, it barely registers as a blip to her... When there are major plot points that are just left lying there to rot.

94ssd

• Hadouken
« Reply #114 on: 22 Jun 2014, 07:09 »

I wish the companions would have had more awareness of what was going on and what you have done. It's especially important for New Vegas, where characters have a storyline that can sometimes interact with your own plot lines. Not to give spoilers, but I always take Veronica along with me. Despite her story line interacting heavily with stuff I find in the Big Empty and the Sierra Madre, it barely registers as a blip to her... When there are major plot points that are just left lying there to rot.

There is something that registers if you show it to her at the end of Dead Money. But mainly it's because the developers didn't have the foresight to have "reactions" to DLC content voice acted, and it's hard to get those actors back.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #115 on: 22 Jun 2014, 15:23 »

I would love to play some fallout3 but it crashes too frequently on my computer. perhaps I should buy it for my xbox?
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #116 on: 22 Jun 2014, 20:57 »

I did give Veronica the holotape... After trying many different ways to get her to see it, and finally looking up on the wiki the specific sequence of conversations you had to have to give it to her. But I don't really buy the 'they couldn't get the actors back'. All of the DLC and the main game constantly make references to each other. Obsidian must have planned out all of the storylines before making New Vegas.  They can't guarantee that a person would have bought or played all of the DLC, or in a certain order. But there are already conditional conversation options that open up in other areas depending on what you've done or your reputation levels. Why not with the DLC? It just seems a jarring oversight.

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #117 on: 23 Jun 2014, 02:09 »

If anybody is interested, the New Vegas Ultimate Edition (NV + all DLCs) is currently on sale in steam for 6,79€.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #118 on: 24 Jun 2014, 15:40 »

You get Positive Karma points for murdering Tenpenny.

It's not that I can't get some of why. I mean, Jesus, that bomb.

But...pretty sure there's no way to confront him about it.

That drives me crazy. There are (at least semi-) legitimate reasons to take the old man down, or reel him in, or SOMETHING.

But as far as I can tell, all the game allows you to do is pull at your weapon on a nigh-defenseless old man that isn't offering you anything but civility, and pump a bullet in his brain.

I could kill him if he resisted arrest. I could kill him to immediately defend others. Hell I could even kill him if the bomb went off, God knows I beat the ghoul murderers to death with a length of pipe or something when I discovered what they did.

But he lost. The only life lost was his henchman's, who earned his killing on his own merits. Tenpenny is thwarted.

I'd drag him back to Megaton in chains if I could, but I couldn't do him in cold like that.

(also WTF Negative Karma for killing traitors of the worst sort, really? I just don't even, silly system sometimes)

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #119 on: 24 Jun 2014, 15:44 »

Pretty much anything and everything involving Tenpenny Towers is messed up as far as the Karma system goes. There's a lot of other strangeness when it comes to that, but Tenpenny is the worst offender. I've learned to pretty much just stay out of their conflict with the ghouls. The only winning move there is not to play.

henri bemis

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Don't F with my glasses
« Reply #120 on: 24 Jun 2014, 19:23 »

Once I figured out that I couldn't confront Tenpenny's minion with the Sheriff (who I like!) without getting the poor guy killed, most of my characters just shoot first, loot hat and glasses later.  I really wish there'd been a "he gets arrested" outcome, too.

If you do go through with it, though, the explosion is spectacular, and you've got a great view.

It's been awhile since I played F3, but I could have sworn there was a Tenpenny solution that let the ghouls and humans live together in [relative] peace.  They talk shit about each other, but there's no slaughter.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #121 on: 25 Jun 2014, 00:46 »

I don't know which solution that would be. I went to the people who live in the tower one by one to see how they felt about the ghouls moving in, and most of them were okay with it, a couple of them needed threatening to comply. Then they moved in and fucking murdered everyone anyway. That made me really angry, and I got good karma for that too.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #122 on: 25 Jun 2014, 02:28 »

You actually *can* confront Tenpenny's Megaton minion with the Sheriff without getting said Sheriff killed, but it's like the Markarth market assassination in Skyrim: you've gotta be quick on the draw. Just like in Skyrim, it's a legitimate situation that the game recognizes and rewards you for though.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #123 on: 25 Jun 2014, 08:26 »

I have to cheat, generally... Quick save right before the conversation so that the inevitable times Burke is quicker I can go back and try again. Of course, you could just wait a while till you have a bunch of levels under your belt and a better gun.  Then your chances of winning that quick draw go up a lot.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #124 on: 25 Jun 2014, 10:13 »

Or you can get a shotgun, save and then VATS Burke in the head.
In the case of Tenpenny Tower, it ends up being a catch-22 situation, kill the ghouls and Three-Dog calls you out on it over the radio while helping the ghouls and everyone dies. Neither situation is desirable and so the only real solution is to leave the idiots alone.

As for the followers, in any Bethesda game, it's always hit and miss with them and more often then not, it's a miss. Most of the time, I tend to just solo games because followers either get shot, blown up or smacked to death because they get in the way.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #125 on: 25 Jun 2014, 10:30 »

The Adviser in the Total War game sometimes gives the advice saying "Sometimes the wisest thing to do, is nothing."  Seems prudent for the Ten Penny situation.  Honestly I visited the tower only a couple of times ever and never helped them out.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #126 on: 25 Jun 2014, 10:48 »

I find that with followers, they need to be immortal. Because they have absolutely no sense of self preservation. No Dogmeat, don't charge that Super Mutant overlord I'm aiming a Fatboy at. No Veronica, charging an entire nest of Cazadores with a powerfist is not a good idea.

I pretty much never use followers in Fallout 3. They are kind of nice in Fallout NV because they open story lines. But they occupy an odd corner of 'make me overpowered in combat' and 'die to the stupidest stuff'. I prefer being a sneaky sniper anyway, so followers don't work well with my preferred playstyle.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #127 on: 25 Jun 2014, 11:00 »

As I once said on Tumblr:
"Hmmm, there's a lot of radscorpions on that road....Wait...there's two cazadores over there....Radscorpions it is!"

I hate cazadores, hate them with a passion.

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #128 on: 25 Jun 2014, 11:48 »

Me too. They are worse than Deathclaws.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #129 on: 25 Jun 2014, 12:10 »

Absolutely the worst. Whoever invented them (in game and the designer) is a sadist. hmm. We need something that hits harder than a Deathclaw, is faster than anything else, comes in swarms and tends to dart about randomly to make open sights shooting dicey at best. I dunno.. seems a little weak... I know, they poison you too!

Die in a nuclear fire. Literally. *unlimbers the Fatman*

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #130 on: 26 Jun 2014, 00:52 »

I'm playing on medium difficulty so I must be missing something, but I don't often have problems with Cazadores. I absolutely have more trouble with Deathclaws, even with power armour they kill me in a couple of swipes. But then I do have Rex and Boone.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #131 on: 26 Jun 2014, 06:51 »

The problem you are having is letting Deathclaws get close. Armor means nothing to them, their claws completely ignore whatever you are wearing, from Sexy Sleepwear to Power Armor.  You really want to take them out from a distance. Fortunately, they are large, generally easily noticed and come singly or in small groups typically. Cazadores on the other hand tend to swarm and are much, much faster and harder to hit, even in VATS. Then add on top the fact that they poison means even if you kill them, you can still die afterwards unless you keep antidote on you. Their poison is much nastier than radscorpion poison.

I'm at the 'invulnerable god' stage of the game right now. Cazadores are really the only thing that pose any threat to me. And even that is minimal if I see them in a distance and can start sniping. (Or nuking them)  I guess if you dropped four deathclaws at my feet I would be dead. But really, nothing else. For I have become Death, destroyer of men and beasts. May all the wasteland tremble at my passing. Unless they strap a damn cheap explosive collar around my neck.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #132 on: 26 Jun 2014, 07:36 »

Solo Deathclaws I can deal with cause I can hit and move, but I am so dependent on VATS that short of a minigun I have nothing ranged I can take them on with.

As for Cazadores... well, I always have shitloads of antidote, because I never use it unless I'm attacked by one of them and never sell it because it's weightless. I think I've not had any trouble with them at all since my level got into double figures. Although, again, I've still got Boone and Rex.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #133 on: 26 Jun 2014, 12:54 »

General rule I've always found works best for VATS is don't use it for extremes. Even if you have full VATS and you're only getting one shot go for manual, and conversely if you're getting a lot of shots, eg the minigun, just fire at them. VATS is also pretty useless for blast weapons, just aim at their feet and let the splash down them.

As for multiple Deathclaws, Fallout 3 I'd tell you to use the dart-gun, doesn't damage them, but it does cripple the legs of the target and slows them to a snail's pace (It also prevents them from performing their leap attack, so always try to cripple them anyway).

(The rest of these tactics work better for New Vegas.)

Failing that, find a narrow passageway (that you can easily escape from) and drop mines or C4, get the Deathclaw's attention and watch it charge headlong into the mines (I drop about 5 into one spot, it'll take a big chunk of their health).

Or jump on a rock and cherry tap them one at a time.

The Flare Gun also makes Deathclaws flee for several seconds so that can give you a breather.

Find a high perch, like the digger at the quarry and just snipe them.
« Last Edit: 26 Jun 2014, 13:00 by TheEvilDog »

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #134 on: 26 Jun 2014, 13:11 »

Who is tougher in FO3 the Deathclaws or the Royal Fire Ant guards? :psyduck:  'Cause I remember using a shit ton of mines to take them out in the tunnels.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #135 on: 26 Jun 2014, 13:32 »

Deathclaws, absolutely. If you fought a deathclaw about the same time you would have encountered the fire ants, it would have had you for a  light snack. Deathclaws are much faster and hit harder.. In the single digit levels one claw swipe probably would kill you.

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #136 on: 26 Jun 2014, 13:35 »

Deathclaws are strong but I tend to just run away while hitting back and I'm grand. Fuck Cazadors so hard.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #137 on: 26 Jun 2014, 13:45 »

I am really baffled by the difference here. I also found Deathclaws to be a MUCH bigger problem in Vegas than in FO3. In FO3 you largely encounter them on their own and can usually take them even without a companion, but in New Vegas even one at a time with a full party is hard enough.

And again, I've had no problems with Cazadores whatsoever since levelling past 9 or so - never mind the fact that the weapons you guys are talking about using are a mix of ones I never use and ones I've never even seen.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #138 on: 26 Jun 2014, 13:52 »

eh, Weapons aren't really an issue with cazadores. They aren't particularly tough on their own, the way deathclaws can be. Or radscorpions. It's the combination of speed, numbers and poison that make people hate the cazadores so much. That and the fact that they put them around areas near where you will be wandering at low levels. If you head north along the road from the starting town gas station you'll run into them. At least if you go north towards vegas on the main road someone warns you about the deathclaws. If you go the back road it's "oh I'm in combat" DEATHSTAB.

You can pretty much take a cazadore out with most any weapons. I do like high rate of fire weapons for them, to make it easier to track them. If you aim in vats, aim for the wings. It's usually easier to hit, and if you cripple one, they slow down a lot. You can try the antenna too, if they haven't seen you. Like ants, if you shoot off the antenna they attack whatever is closest.

Or you know. My favorite. High explosive solutions. Grenades, rocket lauchers, fatboys. Heck even a flamethrower or incinerator if you have it.

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #139 on: 26 Jun 2014, 14:03 »

Yeah, Ali summed up why I dislike them. The speed and poison and that usually come in big swarms.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #140 on: 26 Jun 2014, 14:12 »

I am really baffled by the difference here. I also found Deathclaws to be a MUCH bigger problem in Vegas than in FO3. In FO3 you largely encounter them on their own and can usually take them even without a companion, but in New Vegas even one at a time with a full party is hard enough.

It's because Obsidian ramped up the Deathclaws in New Vegas, in fact, in one of the more recent patches, they gave all Deathclaws in the Mojave pretty much the same stats as the Deathclaws in the Quarry, with 500hp rather than the previous 250. Also, outside of the Deathclaw sanctuary in Fallout 3, they are pretty much solitary creatures, while in New Vegas if you see one Deathclaw, there's usually a family nearby. On top of that, the variety of Deathclaws in the Mojave mean that previous tactics don't work, especially if you're stealthing (Blind Deathclaws have better perception than their regular cousins).

The thing to really remember about Deathclaws is that their damage threshold is 15, the same as power armour. What you really want to use against them are weapons that beat that; Sniper Rifles, Hunting Rifles, Anti-Materiel Rifle. Aim for the head, they go boom.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #141 on: 26 Jun 2014, 14:55 »

See, that's the kinda stats bullshit that usually keeps me away from RPGs in the first place. I just use different weapons by trial and error until I've somehow memorised what works for what enemy because I don't understand the damage threshold stuff and it feels too much like maths.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #142 on: 26 Jun 2014, 15:21 »

I didn't like the addition of damage threshold in NV myself. At least they made it easy to tell. If you hit something and see a little shield icon, it means switch to armor piercing ammo, or a bigger gun.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #143 on: 26 Jun 2014, 15:25 »

Which is how I do my trial and error  :-D

TheEvilDog

« Reply #144 on: 26 Jun 2014, 15:38 »

Or my usual approach - Shotgun to the face. Repeatedly. Or the Anti-Materiel Rifle. To the face. Repeatedly.
I usually go for the long range gunfighter anyway. Hunting shotgun has the solid slugs and the 4/0 Buck can do insane damage for anything that can get close.

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #145 on: 26 Jun 2014, 16:25 »

I was never more excited than when
(click to show/hide)
  I killed Deathclaws with one shot, and pretty much everything else I shot at with it.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

TheEvilDog

« Reply #146 on: 27 Jun 2014, 11:10 »

Downloaded Fallout 3 GotY from Steam last night, can't get it to work on Windows 8.
Anyone got any workarounds for it?

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #147 on: 27 Jun 2014, 11:51 »

Get Windows 7.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #148 on: 27 Jun 2014, 12:11 »

Yes, thank you for your asinine excuse for humour that did not help in anyway.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #149 on: 27 Jun 2014, 12:21 »

<Joke goes here...Warning: Joke may not be funny>

And now on a faintly more serious note,

http://steamcommunity.com/app/22370/discussions/0/828937546147175081/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/22370/discussions/0/864956555011164413/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbvW8opwPrY

I've no idea if they work, I don't have the game.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up