THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Mar 2024, 04:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: What Games Have You Been Playing Recently  (Read 339908 times)

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
Re: What Games Have You Been Playing Recently
« Reply #1100 on: 09 Jul 2018, 13:38 »

Do you play it modded, much?
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1101 on: 10 Jul 2018, 17:58 »

I've been playing Minecraft a lot over the last wee while.
Espec. with the aquatic update.

Created a large aquarium for a score or so tropical fish...
Also getting very frustrated with the glitchy treasure maps.

(And now that I sussed the quick way to defeat the Ocean temples, they don't seem so horrendous)

But it keeps pulling me back in.

(Just tried a pokemon mod - but it was huge.. and turned out to be bloody awful)
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #1102 on: 10 Jul 2018, 18:59 »

no i don't usually bother with mods until i play 'enough' of the core experience. and i never play long enough to do that, so....

I figured out how to take screenshots. I've gotta look through them later and figure out how to put them on the internet. I guess probably my twitter account would work...

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #1103 on: 10 Jul 2018, 20:47 »

I figured out how to take screenshots. I've gotta look through them later and figure out how to put them on the internet. I guess probably my twitter account would work...

Imgur is your friend.
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1104 on: 11 Jul 2018, 16:07 »

Started Perception this evening.

Its a first person survival horror game, where you play as a young woman called Cassie. Now, Cassie has a problem. Its not the fact that she's trapped in a haunted mansion and hunted by something called the Presence. No, Cassie's problem is that she's blind. Yes, that means that as you play, the screen is black. However, Cassie is able to tap her cane and use a sort of echolocation to navigate the mansion.

The game plays a lot like Amnesia, in that the protagonist is being hunted by something they can't fight back against, so they have to hide, be stealthy and be smarter. That said, if Cassie uses her cane too much too often, the Presence will detect her and kill her, meaning that you have to be wary about what you do and how you use the cane. As you can imagine, sound plays a vital part in the game, so water dripping from a tap might illuminate part of a room and so on. Cassie also has a phone that she can use to take photos and send them to an operator who can describe what's in the image.

Its an interesting game and certainly unique enough to stand out in the survival horror market.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #1105 on: 11 Jul 2018, 16:59 »

Finished first play of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. I thought I'd go in for the second play right away but nope. Need to play anything else. I enjoyed the game but it's very repetitive. Even with the new graphics and voice acting, it feels like a handheld game that's to be picked up and done in small goes at a time. I put fifty-two hours in.

I think I'm gonna play Okami next.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1106 on: 11 Jul 2018, 17:41 »

Jesus Rook. I can't play Amnesia or those kinds of games, really, let alone something with that extra curve ball.

It's interesting, I'll grant. What's your personal level on it, though?

Okami, that the one with the paintbrush wolf?

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #1107 on: 11 Jul 2018, 19:18 »

All these recent articles on Hallow Knight really wanna make me boot it up and play it

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1108 on: 12 Jul 2018, 03:59 »

Jesus Rook. I can't play Amnesia or those kinds of games, really, let alone something with that extra curve ball.

It's interesting, I'll grant. What's your personal level on it, though?

I like the concept, and so far it has been well executed. Plus I get to feel like Daredevil. Which is always a bonus.

The only problem I'm having so far is that you need a very powerful computer to play it. Even on the lowest settings, I'm getting that jittering from it being just powerful enough to play. I mean, it works, but I might upgrade to a more powerful rig before I get it a proper try.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #1109 on: 12 Jul 2018, 10:14 »

From what I've seen, that game looks amazing.  I'll have to pick up a copy via Steam.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1110 on: 13 Jul 2018, 00:46 »

Alright, got an imgur account. let's see here...

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

This link should be the album with what few pictures I've taken. Only about 16 in total, showing off my meager homestead of Graceland (and living quarters/workshop of Lower Graceland).

Right now exploring and mining a small cave system in a mountain next to home base. Think I'm gonna put a shed on top that connects down to Lower Graceland, and a pasture for all the llamas and pigs and cattle, instead of walking them down to my current pasture.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1111 on: 13 Jul 2018, 04:17 »

Got an embarrassingly-rough passage dug from the Upper Pasture to the river, opening out in a couple useful places. Next time maybe I'll connect it to Lower Graceland proper. Maybe. Compass helps but *man* I get lost underground.

Added a few more pictures, mostly from the Upper Pasture during construction. it looks a little different now. But more importantly, look at this awesome little thing.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Not sure if it's a Great A'tuin or a Great AT-AT. Either way I love it and am making careful sure I don't dig into it.
Also you can see my first floating island I've found on this world! Definitely gonna ring that sucker in gold if I ever find enough of it.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1112 on: 13 Jul 2018, 04:21 »

okay you can't *really* see it, at least not enough to know what it is if uh, you're not me and already know what it is. here.

(click to show/hide)

And a little high view of my tiny kingdom by the river
(click to show/hide)

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1113 on: 13 Jul 2018, 04:22 »

I like your unconventional use of building materials. A wooden door in an iron frame with a cake to fill the gap, lovely!

Also, I keep forgetting how the game's vanilla textures look like ripe ass. On a completely unrelated note, I've been working with the Dokucraft community continuation project, which makes Minecraft much easier on the eyes, and has a ton of additional features to boot! Here are some of the custom block models I created for the pack:

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1114 on: 13 Jul 2018, 04:25 »

Thank you! I'm afraid it's all pretty haphazard, and catch as one can. I don't have the desire or the ability to pull off the impressive stuff that I see other people like my little cousin make. But it's a nice game to let my whims carry me where they will for a bit, without too much worry.

And oh, I don't want to play with mods yet but those *are* some pretty textures.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1115 on: 13 Jul 2018, 04:41 »

The additional functions use Optifine which is not actually a gameplay mod but more of a graphical optimisation suite. It only changes the game's appearance, and it adds features like making glass (and other) blocks seamlessly connect to each other, creating multiple random variations of mobs like creepers and zombies, but also ore blocks, flowers and mushrooms. It also has options for increasing the height of the cloud layer, drastically increasing the render distance, and adding anti-aliasing. Even if you decide not to use a texture pack, it's worth installing Optifine for the performance improvements, as it has benefits on both low-end and high-end hardware.
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1116 on: 13 Jul 2018, 04:57 »

In non-Minecraft-related news, I've been playing A Hat in Time, which is an absolutely delightful 3D platformer heavily inspired by Mario 64. It's a joy to play, irresistably charming, laugh-out-loud funny, and just generally does everything right. It's really impressive, I recommend you get it from the Humble Monthly if you have a heart and like nice things.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1117 on: 13 Jul 2018, 11:21 »

I was just coming to say that. I've been missing platformers like it for a while now, and I'm so happy I got it. I sat and played it for hours when I bought it, with the stupidest grin on my face.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #1118 on: 18 Jul 2018, 11:36 »

Yep. I've had it on my To Play list for years and finally got round to it and I'm loving it a lot. I'm playing the remaster on PS4 and it took a bit of finicking to get used to the brush but it didn't take long. My only real issue is the voices. It's the same little grunt samples over and over and during some scenes it's not skippable so during the longer ones it gets really tiresome to hear the same couple noises. I've got more used to it as the game goes on but a little more variety would help a lot.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #1119 on: 18 Jul 2018, 15:42 »

I've got it again on the X1, I originally played it on Wii and it was a pain to make a straight line with that controller

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1120 on: 24 Jul 2018, 17:36 »

Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War.

Its not a bad game, but it doesn't exactly set the world alight. It doesn't really add that much that wasn't in the first game. You still play as the Batman of Middle Earth, I mean, Talion the Ranger who was murdered at the Black Gate and found himself tied to the spirit of Celebrimbor (you know, the Elf who made the Rings). You still have wraith powers that mean you can't die and you still have to find an Orc captain, kill him and move onto the next, occasionally doing missions in between. The only real difference is that you can now recruit those same captains and form your own army to steal forts from Sauron's control. And some Captains might betray you, others might save you at the last second but really there's nothing that pops.

That said, the Shame mechanic introduced in the game offers a sort of perverse curiosity. When you've defeated a Captain, you can usually do one of three things - 1) just kill them by continuing the fight, 2) get information from them, 3) recruit them into your army. At a certain point, you learn to Shame the Orcs, stripping them of several levels. But this comes with a downside, do it enough and you might break their mind or maake them deranged. In the case of the latter, becoming deranged actually boosts their level and makes them harder to fight.

But that's about it.

Look, Shadow of War is a good game to pick up in a sale, but its not a game that I would pay full price for.

(Edit - Also, you're looking at around 90-115gb, so yeah. A whole lot of nothing, really)
« Last Edit: 24 Jul 2018, 18:02 by Castlerook »

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1121 on: 25 Jul 2018, 14:57 »

And also has just had (soon will have?) all of the microtransactions stripped out. Jim Sterling is usually a bit in-your-face for my tastes, but he has a point when he says that their reasoning is smells like "the thing we put in to unbalance the game in favour of making you spend money unbalanced the game in favour of making you spend money, oh dear, what a pity" and then laughing all the way to the bank.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1122 on: 25 Jul 2018, 15:27 »

Ah, I never knew about the microtransactions, so that's a lucky escape.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1123 on: 26 Jul 2018, 10:38 »

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #1124 on: 01 Aug 2018, 10:22 »

I've been playing the pre-expansion content that is being released every week for WOW before the x-pac BFA comes out.  I have been playing both Horde and Alliance to get both sides of the story.  I would pretty much sum it up in one way.

You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #1125 on: 01 Aug 2018, 11:04 »

Lok'tar Ogar!
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1126 on: 01 Aug 2018, 11:28 »

Blizzard seem to be resetting the Horde to their moustache twirling villainy of the first Warcraft game.

Excuse me while I shake my head.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1127 on: 01 Aug 2018, 12:21 »

From what I can tell, there will be a splintering of the horde.  I just hope this isn't Garrosh 2.0  :roll:
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1128 on: 01 Aug 2018, 12:32 »

Well they've certainly ramped up Sylvanas' evilness and dog-kicking.

My guess is,
(click to show/hide)

Also, picked up the exclusive mount for this week.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1129 on: 01 Aug 2018, 13:13 »

I like the armored hippogrif (sp?). And I agree with your spoiler.  If not leader then at least rallying point.

(click to show/hide)

Horde side of the quest does make it seem like Sylvannas just wants to protect the Horde by keeping a monopoly of azurite and preventing the alliance from having access that may threaten the horde in the future.  Burning a world tree and taking a bit of pleasure in it? Seems a bit evil.  Not to mention all the civilians that were living there.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #1130 on: 01 Aug 2018, 22:11 »

I am really not happy about the direction they are going in. There was promises that this was going to be a 'morally grey' story with no clear good and bad guys... and this is how it launched. Sylvanas was always bad, but she had nuance and reasoning. After the death of Arthas she's been getting steadily worse. I've always loved her character and I was hoping that becoming Warchief would be a chance to turn around this downward slide. Instead she's falling right into the Garrosh pit and become a cartoon supervilliain. As a long time Horde supporter, I'm defecting until/unless there is some sort of rebellion quest line later. I just can't be part of that Horde. Certainly not again. As a long time Sylvanas fan... I'm just sad. Her Warbringers video for me just destroyed her character. There's no coming back for me and I just feel sad when I think about her now. All the options they could have gone with, this is what they chose. And no matter how they try to explain it away it's just going to feel weak. Or perhaps worse, they won't and say 'Nope, she's 110% evil, enjoy your new Warchief raid boss'.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #1131 on: 02 Aug 2018, 06:00 »

I'm finally done with Destiny 2 until Forsaken comes out, the Solstice of Heroes is some kind of bullshit, so I'm finally getting Okami started

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1132 on: 02 Aug 2018, 13:12 »

I am really not happy about the direction they are going in. There was promises that this was going to be a 'morally grey' story with no clear good and bad guys... and this is how it launched. Sylvanas was always bad, but she had nuance and reasoning. After the death of Arthas she's been getting steadily worse. I've always loved her character and I was hoping that becoming Warchief would be a chance to turn around this downward slide. Instead she's falling right into the Garrosh pit and become a cartoon supervilliain. As a long time Horde supporter, I'm defecting until/unless there is some sort of rebellion quest line later. I just can't be part of that Horde. Certainly not again. As a long time Sylvanas fan... I'm just sad. Her Warbringers video for me just destroyed her character. There's no coming back for me and I just feel sad when I think about her now. All the options they could have gone with, this is what they chose. And no matter how they try to explain it away it's just going to feel weak. Or perhaps worse, they won't and say 'Nope, she's 110% evil, enjoy your new Warchief raid boss'.

I've seen one theory that states that because Sylvanas was a banshee, her soul is invariably tied to Arthas as the Lich King. With his death, the link was broken and now Sylvanas or what's left of her soul has been unravelling since the end of Wrath.

I've also seen another theory that this expansion is going to be the one where Jaina's fate will finally be determined. Will she redeem herself and find some measure of peace, or will she become as bad as Sylvanas and Garrosh before her.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1133 on: 02 Aug 2018, 17:16 »

edit: ha! found it

I know this is going to splinter some of the horde players. The only thing I can think of that will make this even remotely "morally grey" is if Genn Greymane does some horrific shit to the horde people in Undercity/Silvermoon. Genn is the poster boy for "Alliance are assholes" when it comes to horde players.

Here's a horde fan (a favorite youtuber of mine in general) theory-crafting whats going to happen next.  I kind of hope he's right in some respect.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/291484358?t=
« Last Edit: 02 Aug 2018, 19:27 by LeeC »

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1134 on: 03 Aug 2018, 07:25 »

Looks like Saurfang feels the same way we do.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #1135 on: 03 Aug 2018, 07:54 »

At least there is some hope for the Horde. #SaurfangForWarchief. This still leaves the problem of Sylvanas devolving into an unlikable cartoon villain. And I have strong fears Jaina has been heading the same way since Theramore. I really don't want this to be the expansion that destroys my favorite characters.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1136 on: 03 Aug 2018, 08:06 »

It'll only be cartoon villainy when Sylvanas threatens to steal the ozone layer....
That'll be the last raid, won't it? Sylvanas will try to destroy the Ozone layer and it'll be up to a group of teen heroes (read player characters) to save the day.

Seriously though, it just feels like Blizzard are building up characters only to destroy them later on. Just when Varian and Vol'jin both go through major character development, they get killed off. Thrall has become incompetent. Honestly, I'd be more angry if they made him Warchief again over what they're doing to Sylvanas and Jaina. And don't get me started on those two warhawks.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1137 on: 03 Aug 2018, 11:02 »

Thrall incompetent? I mean I guess he was making Garrosh warchief, but not when he made Vol'jin warchief. Thrall was pretty decent warcheif during the first 3 iterations of the game.  He's impotent now with his shaman abilities.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1138 on: 03 Aug 2018, 11:09 »

Okay, maybe not incompetent, but definitely undeserving of the title of Warchief now, considering he's turned away from that responsibility a couple of times or in lieu of something else.

Really, Saurfang is probably the only one in a position to take the title now.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1139 on: 03 Aug 2018, 12:51 »

Bain?

I think Saurfang could rouse Thrall from his funk, but who knows. I would be surprised if Saurfang gets Warchief status but right now he looks like he's on track to become it.
« Last Edit: 03 Aug 2018, 12:58 by LeeC »

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1140 on: 03 Aug 2018, 12:59 »

Too young and too much of a background character.

And Gallywix would be laughed out of the room.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #1141 on: 04 Aug 2018, 21:18 »

That's really the thing, isn't it... There just are no more real leader characters in the Horde. I don't see Thrall returning, and he wouldn't be the same person if he did. Among all the leaders of the Horde past and present, the only ones with the worth and honor to be Warchief are Cairne and Vol'jin. Lor'Themar barely seems like a character. I can't think of a single distinguishing aspect of him other than 'they guy that Kel'thas left in charge'. Gallywix, of course not. He shouldn't even be in the Horde. If Bain gets some character development, then maybe. Otherwise he's just 'Cairne's inexperienced son'. There is no leader for the Orcs or Trolls right now. Garrosh and Sylvanas are drinking from the evil juice. It's just... I don't see where we can go from here. Unless Sylvanas pulls out some 11th hour about face that reveals she was playing some Xanathos level game that only the Loa knew about or Bain seriously steps up  don't see who's left to lead the Horde. As much as I love Saurfang... They guy is really old, and tired. He's outlived most everyone he knows including his son. Asking him to be Warchief would be unfair. Heck, at this point, put Zappyboi in charge. He literally can't do worse and he seems to have a decent head on his shoulders, if not armor.

The Alliance might have had corruption within, but their leaders have always been good, and noble. Even Marty Stue Varian Wrynn was a good leader, if a little aggressive when it came to orcs. But given his backstory that's kind of understandable. And he really did develop into a good character near the end. The other Alliance leaders, possibly excepting Gelbin Mekkatorque... Yeah, I'd follow them. Even as a Horde member. I plan to main my Alliance Mage this time around. She's always been a 'middle of the road' kind of person who doesn't fall into the faction trap. She's more a resident of Dallaran anyway. Once I finish my rep grind I'm going to move my Horde priest over as a Void Elf I think.... Run a back ground that she's a Blood Elf who defected after Teldrasil.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1142 on: 05 Aug 2018, 09:20 »

I normally run my Goat Paladin for my main going into a new expansion, but having come back to the game, she feels kind of meh. In fact, all my maxed characters feel meh right now.

Except my Warrior. Who has left a swathe of bloody corpses along Darkshore in a frenzied rampage of destruction...

[SingSongVoice]Guess I know who I'll be using![/SingSongVoice]

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1143 on: 05 Aug 2018, 10:24 »

I have a lot I want to say but maybe I'll try to keep it short.

As a Horde player from beta to Cataclysm, where I finally put it down, but kept up a bit, I can't help but notice a drastic turn in how the games were written. And I didn't like it.

I didn't like how Blizzard-Activision started putting major story/plot elements outside of the game, in videos and comics that they then failed to translate in any meaningful way into the game from these supplementary materials. Varian Wrynn's WHOLE DEAL was fucking confusing until someone explained to me COMICS. Especially since I could still remember some of the original quests and stuff regarding the conspiracy around his kidnapping.

I didn't like that they introduced a whole slave-gladiator thing for Wrynn to be understandably bitter about, without having any such thing in game.

I didn't like Garrosh. How he went from an almost-nothing mopey character to a worse Grommash like a switch was flipped. Maybe that would have been telegraphed better, going into Wrath of the Lich King if I'd read the supplementary material, but I was already paying for a subscription to a game.

I didn't like how they set up the Night Elves to be the Alliance equivalent of the Forsaken, but never actually followed through in any meaningful way to that.

I didn't like how they set up aspirations for us "beast" people, then threw them away on stupid shit over and over. While not, I noticed, doing that hardly at all to the "right"-looking people.

Like look the Forsaken were always on the edge, the Apothecaries were there from the beginning after all. But they were never the only thing among the Forsaken. And that played out pretty well at the Wrathgate.

They made Thrall an idiot, they murdered Cairne with their idiot edgelord who they turned into an idiot edgelord, they wasted Vol'jin, I can't type enough about Garrosh, and y'know it's not like all of these decisions were *bad* in and of themselves, but I'm not blind, I see trends.

And now they try to make up for it by bringing back Saurfang, who should've been allowed to go like 4 expansions ago. Bah.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1144 on: 05 Aug 2018, 10:30 »

y'know what *I* wanted to happen, in Legion?

(click to show/hide)

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1145 on: 06 Aug 2018, 10:00 »

A friend has read the accompanying novella and gave me the gist of the latter half, which I will put in a spoiler.
(click to show/hide)

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1146 on: 07 Aug 2018, 06:46 »

A friend has read the accompanying novella and gave me the gist of the latter half, which I will put in a spoiler.
(click to show/hide)

Nah, I know what happens. If you care to be spoiled I'll put it in the spoiler

(click to show/hide)

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1147 on: 07 Aug 2018, 07:41 »

(click to show/hide)

TheEvilDog

« Reply #1148 on: 08 Aug 2018, 12:04 »

Completed the Siege of Lorderon scenario.

(click to show/hide)

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #1149 on: 09 Aug 2018, 08:21 »

So ummm.... Apparently Jaina's received a bit of a power upgrade according to the latest in game videos.... Not only is she super cool (no pun), but this also amuses me for the sake of my human mage's story.... She's had a huge crush on Jaina since they first met waaaaaay back in the young levels. Which is uncharacteristic for her. But Jaina has always been that... unobtainable dream, the impossible goal I could never be good enough for. But hey, my character is the Archmage of the Tirisgarde now right? Same as every other mage character. I'm hobnobbing with kings and queens on a first name basis.... Oh look, here comes Jaina and *jawdrop*. Okay... I'm still not on her level.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32   Go Up