We meet Bruns boss - Brian!
Emily runs into Clinton while he's waiting for his Cab
Sunday Dinner at Clairemoms - Awkwardness ensues
Jeph trolls us with a week of Steve eating Cereal with Tortura
Back to Faye and Bubbles
Nothing in this Poll is right
Spathe Pizza with Ham and Beer

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3226 to 3230 (25 - 27 May 2016)  (Read 48306 times)

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
Re: WCDT Strips 3226 to 3230 (25 - 27 May 2016)
« Reply #150 on: 26 May 2016, 04:54 »

That's initially what I thought when I read it to. As far as I read, she's not making a sarcastic quip about not having renters insurance, she's pointing out that she's not a renter. (And doesn't have insurance.)

For what it's worth, I didn't think she was being sarcastic, or pointing out anything. I think she just didn't know what Clinton was talking about ("Renters insurance, what is that?").

That was my take too - she had never even considered the concept before, and suddenly realizes how really great it would have been to have that yesterday.

For what it's worth, I don't think she owned the bar. Or the building it was in. I think she was an employee of the bar and rented the apartment above because it was convenient. Now she's unemployed and homeless.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #151 on: 26 May 2016, 05:04 »

Or the apartment accommodation was a part of the job package.

Yeah.  Had Contents Insurance since I'm renting here
Was it questionable?

You'd probably have to declare that.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

jheartney

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #152 on: 26 May 2016, 08:59 »

If Brun were the bar owner, she'd almost certainly have insurance on it. If she had a mortgage on the place, the bank would require insurance. Even if she owned it outright, she'd almost certainly have it insured. But she strikes me as far more transient than that, which means she's down to whatever the fire dept. saved, her clock, and, possibly, a bank account. If there's no bank account she's probably headed for a homeless shelter.

If Clinton really wants to be a mensch, he could ask Clairemom about Brun staying in the spare room while she looks for another bartending gig and a place to live. It'd beat the hell out of a homeless shelter, even if it means listening to CM and Chad making loud whoopee.

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #153 on: 26 May 2016, 09:37 »

Can one of the resident US natives explain Jeph's use of "pathos" to me?

I feel like I'm missing smth. in differing cultural contexts - e.g. there's a difference in the use of "pathetic" and it's German translation "bemitleidenswert" (worthy-of-pity/empathy). IME, Germans would use "bemitleidenswert" in the sense that a person objectively qualifies for ('is worthy of-') sympathetic empathy ('Mit-Leid' literally means 'co-suffering') - e.g. their lot is such that they are above relativism of the "others have it harder"-type.
The focus is on the victim and their suffering. There is no implicit connotation of them being at fault for their lot - I've never heard "bemitleidenswert" spoken through a sneer (*).  If anything, there's an implicit exhortation to 'take pity with them' in the connotation-cloud.

"Pathetic", on the other hand, seems to indicate ... much of the same, yet I've frequently heard it spoken/written with a scornful, even condescending note? As if the speaker was angry with the sufferer for 'evoking pity/demanding sympathy from them', or contemptuous for bringing themselves into a situation where they evoke pity.

It's not that Germans don't victim-blame with the worst of them, or are above "Schadenfreude" (Ha! Ha!) - it just means that use of the term "bemitleidenswert" would indicate (amongst other things) an affirmation by the speaker that such feelings are objectively inappropriate in that specific context - that the speaker would feel you are a bad person if you expressed such feelings in that context - whereas the particular use of "pathetic" I've pointed out above seem to indicate quite the opposite, in fact.

With that in mind - what does "pathos" mean here? That Clinton would feel compelled to feel empathy/sympathy with Brun's lot? Or that he would feel angry with her for not having renters insurance?

---
(*) Though I hasten to add that this has been changing recently - Some (young) people have started using "Opfer" (Victim) as a slur. Unabashed victim-blaming of the purest sort. Blaming victims for being victims ...
« Last Edit: 26 May 2016, 10:16 by Case »
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #154 on: 26 May 2016, 09:40 »

Pathos is here used in its original meaning from classical Hellenic literature: Words and events that invoke in the audience and are meant to communicate from the source text intense emotions, primarily negative ones such as grief.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Truec

• Furry furrier
« Reply #155 on: 26 May 2016, 10:39 »

Hmmm, in the event that Brun isn't the owner of the bar, does she have grounds to sue the owner for the fire?

mikmaxs

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #156 on: 26 May 2016, 11:04 »

Hmmm, in the event that Brun isn't the owner of the bar, does she have grounds to sue the owner for the fire?
Or the manufacturer of the extinguisher, since it didn't work.
Don't mind me.

wlewisiii

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #157 on: 26 May 2016, 11:23 »

Or the manufacturer of the extinguisher, since it didn't work.

Depends.
1) What was the actual cause of the fire? Wiring? Cig in the trash? A lightnig strike on a TV antenna? Etc ad nausum?
2) Was it something that could have been prevented by, say, normal regular maintenance? If so was that maintenence put off to an unacceptable degree out of some form of negligence? Or was it what insurance companies refer to as "an act of god"?
3) Fire extinguishers need maintenance and annual inspection. Did the extinguisher get inspected in the proper time frame? Was the failure due to manufacturer issues or maintenance issues? Most importantly, was there any negligence involved and if so, to what level did it rise to?
4) Lawyers are _expensive_. Brun has nothing right now and that, more than anything, is what always does in even the most legitimate of suits.

In the end? No, she will not be suing anyone unless Hannelore takes up her cause.
Emily is the Avatar.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #158 on: 26 May 2016, 11:26 »

And were that the case, if Hanners made a quick call to her mum, everything would be taken out without the bother of a court case
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #159 on: 26 May 2016, 11:29 »

"Pathetic", on the other hand, seems to indicate ... much of the same, yet I've frequently heard it spoken/written with a scornful, even condescending note?
Multiple meanings... As well as the meaning you describe 'pathetic' has another meaning with shades of inadequate and unacceptable ('I was offered a pathetic 300 dollar insurance settlement, when it was easily worth a thousand') , hence your scornful/condescending note. This may be a fairly recent development.  But I've never come across this kind of feeling being attached to 'pathos'.

Case

• comeback tour!
« Reply #160 on: 26 May 2016, 11:34 »

Pathos is here used in its original meaning from classical Hellenic literature: Words and events that invoke in the audience and are meant to communicate from the source text intense emotions, primarily negative ones such as grief.

So Clinton means "It's too early in the morning to rip my shirt and holler at the Gods for the evil that befalleth Humankind"? And Jeph adds "There's never a good time to rip your shirt and holler at the Gods for the evil that befalleth Humankind"!

\begin{tongue_in_cheek_snark}
Now I'm even more confused - Why point that out? Of course there's never a good time to rip your shirt and holler at the Gods when faced with tragedy? For starters, once you're done, the tragedy is still tragic - plus you've ruined a perfectly good shirt & managed to look like an idiot?
\end{tongue_in_cheek_snark}

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: 26 May 2016, 11:52 by Case »
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #161 on: 26 May 2016, 12:57 »

eh, given the nature of the comic and past similar incidents I expect that Brun will get a settlement from someone, or a new place to live/job by the end of the week. Jeph has never been interested in showing characters dealing with the annoyances and issues around financial troubles. They tend to be wrapped up quickly and neatly, and really only serve to generate plot lines and character growth.

Gyrre

« Reply #162 on: 26 May 2016, 14:32 »

(Also, epic foreshadowing.)
I never really understood why it's so verboten to ship the characters when Jeph does so regularly, both in the sense of writing their relationships and writing characters who are shipping the other characters. Both the board and Jeph act like it's some kind of offense against the material.
I can't speak for others, but it only really bugs me if the character is WAY OoC or if they're dropped into a super toxic relationship (usually with a fan chatacter or a self-insert character). The OoC issue can be mediated with a sizable and well written character arc that accounts for the personality change.

Other than that, it has to do with conflicting headcanons, conflicting opinions/egos/personalities,  and an unnerving amount of your-kink-not-my-kink. And some people just hate crack-pairings. At least, that's what I've garnered from tumblr when posts discussing how to deal with the problematic fans of some fandom or another come across my dash (mostly for Undertale).
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #163 on: 26 May 2016, 16:47 »

I am no linguist, nor am I an etymologist*, so take my words with a grain of salt...

My understanding is that 'pathetic' in the sense of 'inadequate' or 'wretched' is a relatively modern affectation. The earlier sense of the word, and the one that I think is intended in the comic, is that of 'evoking intense pity or grief'.

Think Tchaikovsky's Pathétique symphony.

https://youtu.be/3ebQYH6EpJ8

* From the ancient Saxon etya (where our word for eat comes from) which means "to swallow", and the Latin mal which can mean either 'bad' or 'difficult'. Hence, the study of that which is hard to swallow.

So Clinton means "It's too early in the morning to rip my shirt and holler at the Gods for the evil that befalleth Humankind"? And Jeph adds "There's never a good time to rip your shirt and holler at the Gods for the evil that befalleth Humankind"!

Yes, exactly.  8-)
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Case

• comeback tour!
« Reply #164 on: 26 May 2016, 17:49 »

I am no linguist, nor am I an etymologist*, so take my words with a grain of salt...

* From the ancient Saxon etya (where our word for eat comes from) which means "to swallow", and the Latin mal which can mean either 'bad' or 'difficult'. Hence, the study of that which is hard to swallow.

Ah ... so that's why one has to take it with a grain of salt!

As to the meaning of 'mal' ...

Storel

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #165 on: 26 May 2016, 17:51 »

Brun's hair shows Jeph's anime influence today with an ahoge as part of her bedhead.

This confused me because I'd never before seen the word 'bedhead' used to refer to anything other than the panel at the head of a bed.

I've always heard the panel at the head of a bed called a "headboard", never a "bedhead." Is that a translation from some other language than English?

As far as I read, she's not making a sarcastic quip about not having renters insurance, she's pointing out that she's not a renter. (And doesn't have insurance.)

Like others, I thought she was repeating the phrase slowly as an expression she'd never heard before.  Like, she had no idea there WAS such a thing as "renter's insurance". Perhaps a question mark at the end of her phrase would have made it clearer, if that was Jeph's intention.

If Brun were the bar owner, she'd almost certainly have insurance on it. If she had a mortgage on the place, the bank would require insurance. Even if she owned it outright, she'd almost certainly have it insured. But she strikes me as far more transient than that, which means she's down to whatever the fire dept. saved, her clock, and, possibly, a bank account. If there's no bank account she's probably headed for a homeless shelter.

If they hadn't specified there was only "one box" of her belongings they were able to save, I'd have bet that they found the harpoon amid the wreckage.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #166 on: 26 May 2016, 17:56 »

Like others, I thought she was repeating the phrase slowly as an expression she'd never heard before.  Like, she had no idea there WAS such a thing as "renter's insurance". Perhaps a question mark at the end of her phrase would have made it clearer, if that was Jeph's intention.
The lack of question mark makes sense, in that I agree with your assessment.  She seems as though she's dealing with a new concept and may even be sounding it out.  A "?" would likely indicate uptalk which would not normally be used in this scenario.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #167 on: 26 May 2016, 18:09 »

I may be going out on a limb, but I don't think she'll get her security deposit back.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #168 on: 26 May 2016, 20:31 »

Brun's hair shows Jeph's anime influence today with an ahoge as part of her bedhead.

This confused me because I'd never before seen the word 'bedhead' used to refer to anything other than the panel at the head of a bed.

I've always heard the panel at the head of a bed called a "headboard", never a "bedhead." Is that a translation from some other language than English?

Yes, probably. That would be British. Itself deriving from Old English.  :wink:

xanadu84

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #169 on: 26 May 2016, 20:54 »

Posting on here for the first time because this Brun arc is something i'm relating to quite a bit. I know that speculation that Brun has Autism seems to meet with some negative reactions, but honestly, i'm getting constant flashbacks to when I was dating someone with Autism. From her intro and onward...

Brun seems to have a mental script in place regarding angry patrons, which she is applying to Clinton. Angry patrons cause trouble and get in fights. She has a system for dealing with that. It's probably pretty effective overall, but gets a bit awkward when dealing with certain nuances of what kind of anger, and what kind of person. She doesn't appear to be malicious. Shes just smart, but has to handle certain social interactions by rote. I can practically see her comparing Clintons face to what she has memorized as, "Anger", and acting accordingly.

Her apology regarding threatening Clinton appears to me to be indelicate, but also sincere. She seems to care about how other people perceive her, and being a, "Nice" person, but doesn't have a tone most of us are used to. This repeats itself a few time, acting in a way that is nice enough, but seems to ignore a lot of social expectations.

Rote memorization of some social scripts seems to be common in Autism. Brun does this, and explains them explicitly.

Brun has some truly meaningful insights regarding social interactions between Clinton and Claire, and it seems to be the kind that only come from looking past unhelpful social structures, and looking at the rational underpinnings underneath. This is a great strength I experienced getting to know people with Autism, and it seems to be present in Brun.

Where I really started to think she is Autistic, and not just having some set of personality traits, was after the fire. I could just feel myself instinctively itching over seeing those blaring sirens. I could feel my concern about Brun becoming overstimulated, losing the ability to speak, and stimming, maybe focusing on some repetitive behavior. Not freaking out or breaking down, just being so overwhelmed that its hard to process everything. Then she stopped speaking, even though she seemed pretty capable, and fixated on that clock. The clock could have been a coincidence, maybe that's not stimming. but it was weird to see her react exactly the way I thought.

She doesn't care that expectations are that she shorten her name to Hilde instead of Brun. She says that she isn't great with emotions, but she seems to be a sensitive and caring person, its like she just expressed them differently. Not exactly a DSM criteria, but feels very familiar. Same with not being able to sleep in a hotel because its weird. Hardley a criteria for Autism, but pretty consistent with a dislike of change.

I hope that Brun is revealed to have Autism, because she seems to be a pretty damn good representation, and we need more of that.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #170 on: 26 May 2016, 21:07 »

Interesting (and disturbing) fact concerning whaling.
(click to show/hide)

jheartney

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #171 on: 26 May 2016, 21:22 »

Posting on here for the first time because this Brun arc is something i'm relating to quite a bit. I know that speculation that Brun has Autism seems to meet with some negative reactions, but honestly, i'm getting constant flashbacks to when I was dating someone with Autism. From her intro and onward...

(snip)

I hope that Brun is revealed to have Autism, because she seems to be a pretty damn good representation, and we need more of that.

Thanks for that detailed set of observations. I too had thought from early on that Brun might be on the Autism spectrum, but since I know next to nothing about Autism, I figured I'm better off not commenting.
« Last Edit: 27 May 2016, 05:53 by jheartney »

Penquin47

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #172 on: 26 May 2016, 21:27 »

"Sufficiently butt-covering"  :-D

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #173 on: 26 May 2016, 21:28 »

Claire: 1.02e7

I would like to have the ability to articulate an ellipsis.

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #174 on: 26 May 2016, 21:31 »

Anti-whaling?  Who could be opposed to a source of clean burning, renewable lamp oil?

TheEvilDog

« Reply #175 on: 26 May 2016, 21:34 »

Anti-whaling?  Who could be opposed to a source of clean burning, renewable lamp oil?

I'm going to go with "the animals that have to provide that lamp oil" for 200 points.

Also Ishmael.

Penquin47

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #176 on: 26 May 2016, 21:38 »

I imagine the whales would.

Also Captain Kirk.

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #177 on: 26 May 2016, 21:45 »

More importantly, we've kind of found out the hard way, it's not all that renewable.

Plus, if we're just talking about lamp oil, surely vegetable oils are a better bet...
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #178 on: 26 May 2016, 21:57 »

Kerosene is easier to come by and doesn't smell as bad.

My hurricane lamp hasn't been used for many, many years, mind (not even sure where it is now, or whether I still have it).

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #179 on: 26 May 2016, 22:05 »

More importantly, we've kind of found out the hard way, it's not all that renewable.

It'd be quite renewable if it were only small populations doing it.  We as a species tend to spam-out our genes faster than the replacement rate of whales.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #180 on: 26 May 2016, 22:33 »

Welcome, xanadu84!
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #181 on: 26 May 2016, 23:15 »

Like others, I want to know how to enunciate an ellipsis!

I wonder how fluently Brun can read back from her mental index cards the history of whaling? I also wonder how difficult she found it to associate those facts with anything in her personal reality.

Also, would I be right to say that Boston was a whaling port way back when?
~~~~

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #182 on: 26 May 2016, 23:46 »

@Eastrim - You weren't here during The Great Shipping Wars  *Shudder*

And I bet Brun even knows where her towel is.

James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Zastie

• Emoticontraindication
    • deviantArt
« Reply #183 on: 26 May 2016, 23:59 »

~

Like jheartney said, that's some really nice insight - thanks! I also didn't/don't know a lot about autism, like, the kinds of ways it specifically shows and the behavioral patterns, and hearing you say Brun represents it well is good to hear. Maybe I'll learn more about autism as Brun's character is shown more, which would be cool.

katsmeat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #184 on: 27 May 2016, 00:29 »

Given her clothing style and nautical interests, I look forward to a character trying to call her "Captain Sweatpants".

(Assuming Big Bang Theory exists in the  QC universe.)

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #185 on: 27 May 2016, 02:26 »

May be? :-D They did move a bit further South later.
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #186 on: 27 May 2016, 02:39 »

Yes, probably. That would be British. Itself deriving from Old English.  :wink:

None the less, we don't call the headboard a bedhead either.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Case

• comeback tour!
« Reply #187 on: 27 May 2016, 03:27 »

And I bet Brun even knows where her towel is.

You sass she's a hoopy Frood?

Well, that explains some things ...

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #188 on: 27 May 2016, 03:48 »

May be? :-D They did move a bit further South later.

Boring answer is yes, they were one of the last ports in the USA still whaling in the 20th century.

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #189 on: 27 May 2016, 03:57 »

None the less, we don't call the headboard a bedhead either.
Its called bedhead where I am in England. Or maybe by my age group. Many dialects in Britain!

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #190 on: 27 May 2016, 04:48 »

Heh!  My dictionaries agree with you... shows what I know; but I've never come across that usage.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #191 on: 27 May 2016, 06:49 »

Bedhead is a common term where is am from, Midwestern USA.

As my grandmother has said to me in the past: I never saw someone put much effort into looking like they don't put any effort into their hair.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #192 on: 27 May 2016, 07:37 »

Yeah, that's what bedhead means to me too, not a headboard.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

comicalArchitect

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #193 on: 27 May 2016, 08:35 »

So who is Brun most likely to stay with, of the current cast? I can see Clinton asking around before eventually realizing that the only one left is Hannelore, and not only having to face his worst social situation, but having to give Hanners the hardest suggestion of her life.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #194 on: 27 May 2016, 08:40 »

It's worth noting that several of Jeph's early sketches of Brun that he posted on his Twitter feed show her with a very angular character that could be Hanners.
~~~~

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #195 on: 27 May 2016, 10:58 »

Given her clothing style and nautical interests, I look forward to a character trying to call her "Captain Sweatpants".

(Assuming Big Bang Theory exists in the  QC universe.)
If there is a god in the real universe that won't happen.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #196 on: 27 May 2016, 12:01 »

Our Lord Jephzibah is not so malevolent.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #197 on: 27 May 2016, 13:22 »

Except when he is 
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #198 on: 27 May 2016, 13:23 »

Except then, yes. But otherwise!

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #199 on: 27 May 2016, 14:00 »

Like others, I want to know how to enunciate an ellipsis!

Not so hard if you can deal with umlauts.  Protip: It's all in the eyebrows.
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up