THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 20:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Faye Threw the Punch! So, What Happens Next?

CW: "You're fired!" Faye: "Fired, nothin'! I quit!"
CW: "So... That's what it takes to provoke you to violence? How fortunate. For me."
Bubbles: "Faye, walk away. Walk away now and, if you care about living, never come back."
May: "Are you two CRAZY? Stop this!" Bubbles: "Stop nothing! I'm enjoying this! Popcorn?"
Bubbles: "Ma'am... You need to restrain your need to dominate others... Or I will."
Faye: "What the hell is this? Since when has this been a reshoot of 'Goodfellas'?"
Det. Basilisk: "Miss May, thank you for your help; this recording will put her away for good."
CW: "Pintsize! Pintsize was behind it all! Now STOP HITTING ME!"
May: "How is it, kid?" Faye: "I can't feel my legs, Kaiser."
Other (Please specify)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3366-3370 (5th-9th December 2016)  (Read 47505 times)

Storel

• Bling blang blong blung
Re: WCDT Strips 3366-3370 (5th-9th December 2016)
« Reply #50 on: 05 Dec 2016, 19:20 »

I think that Jeph is going to have two strips with Faye and Corpse Witch making their cases (with a huge side-order of threats and innuendo on CW's part - She may also try to frighten Faye off with a few revelations about Bubbles' less-salubrious past). Then, after Bubbles (or possibly May, just to shake things up) summing up on Thursday, we'll have Bubbles making her own points about what she wants (as opposed to what Faye and Corpse Witch want) on Friday. The decision will be next Monday.

I don't think it'll take that long to play out. Bubbles is not one to dither over decisions. I think Bubbles will probably either go or stay by tomorrow or Wednesday.

Am I the only person here seeing anger in Bubble's expression?

Maybe. I certainly don't. In panel three she seems mildly curious, and in panel 5 she seems... reluctant?

Yanno, BenRG, I didn't get my first GDT thread locked until about my third or fourth try...

?

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #51 on: 05 Dec 2016, 19:21 »

Also confused.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #52 on: 05 Dec 2016, 20:36 »

TED? GDT (general discussion thread maybe?) Has there been some heavy moderation? The most recent posts seem incoherent.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Zog

• Plantmonster
« Reply #53 on: 05 Dec 2016, 20:52 »

I see it not so much as Faye making demands as that it does not occur to her that Bubbles would want to stay after that display of malevolence from Corpse Witch. (This may be projection because I would not).

Zog

• Plantmonster
« Reply #54 on: 05 Dec 2016, 21:24 »

And offering her another place to stay to make the decision less painful.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #55 on: 05 Dec 2016, 21:44 »

COMIC

Evoking empathy for some (me included); schadenfreude for others, I guess.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Phaedrus_schmaedrus

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #56 on: 05 Dec 2016, 22:11 »

Contrary to what you might think, May is being literal; she hasn't gotten a chance to put water seal on her new facemeats yet.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #57 on: 05 Dec 2016, 23:22 »

I should have guessed that Jeph just wouldn't initially tell us why Bubbles wouldn't leave the skate park (at least not immediately). Sometimes, I think that he is learning a bit too much from David Willis about hitting the 'feels' button!

Occasionally, you're reminded that May was once an actuarial computer without a humanoid (indeed, likely even vaguely mobile) chassis. This comes across when you realise that she's still learning stuff like how to react to emotions and especially the appropriate use of interpersonal contact in day-to-day life. To misuse the old phrase, she literally does not know where to put her hands right now. Even if that were not a problem, I can't see a personality like hers being comfortable with friends who have emotional outbursts.

Yeah, there has been a curiously high level of Fayehate this week so far, hasn't there? I really don't know what triggered it off.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #58 on: 05 Dec 2016, 23:48 »

TED? GDT (general discussion thread maybe?) Has there been some heavy moderation? The most recent posts seem incoherent.

If so, not by me, and not with my knowledge.

"TED" might be short for "TheEvilDog". From context "GDT" must refer to the weekly comic thread.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #59 on: 05 Dec 2016, 23:55 »

It's nice to know when you have been around long enough that you get your own abbreviation. :-D

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #60 on: 06 Dec 2016, 00:08 »

There's nothing in the moderation log since November 15.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

gopher

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #61 on: 06 Dec 2016, 00:31 »

Yeah, there has been a curiously high level of Fayehate this week so far, hasn't there? I really don't know what triggered it off.

Some people, including me, see faye as both a bully and a thug. Threats and violence are often her go to moves in any situation. Even Jeph has said he would not want her in his life. So yes, it is good and appropriate that her actions have negative consequences.

neurocase

• Furry furrier
« Reply #62 on: 06 Dec 2016, 01:25 »

Normally I'm not fond of Faye. I don't hate her, but a lot of the things that make her character who she is are...irritating, let's say.

Even so, my initial reaction to today's strip was just an "Aw, Faye"

On whatever level, you can tell she really cares about Bubbles. It sucks that she lost her temper and, consequently, her job, but that's not really the kind of thing to ~SOB~ over

USS Martenclaire

• Furry furrier
« Reply #63 on: 06 Dec 2016, 01:29 »

I have trouble understanding why people are so happy about seeing Faye like this. She is in the sort of place I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy - isolated, insecurity on every front and *alone*. Even in the company of others, even friends, it's possible to feel alone and I think Faye's been alone for so long that she doesn't really understand how people work. Similar to Bubbles in that way.

riccostar

• FIGHT YOU
  • Goddamned stoner cat.
« Reply #64 on: 06 Dec 2016, 01:31 »

Personally glad things didn't go according to Faye's plan here (if there was a plan).  Faye being violent is usually used for comedic purposes but this time violence was just base violence.  The only good thing that may have come out of that punch was Faye's pleasure in throwing it.  Likely the person Faye hurt most here was Bubbles, forcing her to make the decision between losing a friend and throwing away all stability she has in life.  Faye assuming that she is more important than Bubble's livelihood was just another incarnation of self-centeredness.

I definitely don't like to see bad things happen to Faye but it would have been upsetting to see such a selfish act be rewarded.
if it's probable that you're going to "die trying"
you might want to rethink your plan...

NyxDarkness

• Plantmonster
« Reply #65 on: 06 Dec 2016, 01:58 »

My heart is breaking right now...

I'm not saying that actions shouldn't have consequences, but for the most part, Faye is totally alone now. As of late, she has distanced herself from Marten and co. and Bubbles has been her closest friend. Faye is used to consequences to her actions, but she was certain that she could count on her friend to have her back here. I am sure that Bubbles would have scolded Faye for her actions had she followed anyways, but Faye would still have had her friend.

This does not bode well for Faye, but I'm interested to learn Bubbles' motivation, and if this will cause Faye to buckle in her fight for sobriety, or if her old friends will come to the rescue.

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #66 on: 06 Dec 2016, 02:59 »

Whatever hold CW has over Bubbles is powerful indeed. This confrontation came too soon for Faye to have known how to break it. If emotions are a battlefield, Faye should have taken the tactical loss to play for strategic time. But emotions are more of a brawl, and Faye went for the literal and metaphorical right hook.

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #67 on: 06 Dec 2016, 04:01 »

I don't think Bubbles and CW are through discussing this yet. CW is likely to gloat over her "victory" a little too much for Bubbles. I'm predicting CW has a matching dent in her cranium soon, and Bubbles shows up at Faye's door the Friday before Christmas.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #68 on: 06 Dec 2016, 04:20 »

How true... I'm sorry for Faye. Her actions were not wise, and she's a flawed character, but taking pleasure in someone else's misery is no virtue either.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

thedevilissix

• Furry furrier
« Reply #69 on: 06 Dec 2016, 04:22 »

I have trouble understanding why people are so happy about seeing Faye like this. She is in the sort of place I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy - isolated, insecurity on every front and *alone*. Even in the company of others, even friends, it's possible to feel alone and I think Faye's been alone for so long that she doesn't really understand how people work. Similar to Bubbles in that way.

Completely agree. I think any selfishness that people are perceiving is a likely byproduct of what I think primarily is actually desperation.
This I imagine will feed into her abandonment issues - I think a big part of the reason she reacted like she did was because she was beginning to feel safe in Bubbles' friendship and that it could be relied upon.
I'm very sad to see this for Faye's sake.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #70 on: 06 Dec 2016, 05:38 »

Some people, including me, see faye as both a bully and a thug. Threats and violence are often her go to moves in any situation. Even Jeph has said he would not want her in his life. So yes, it is good and appropriate that her actions have negative consequences.

That's been one of my biggest problems with her character especially with the earlier strips.  She's gotten better since then, but her reaction was irrational and ultimately failed.  She didn't force Corpse Witch to be nice or apologize to May.  The threat still stands and now it applies to Faye as well.  Moreover, if she wanted to help out any other AIs in need of repairs that's no longer possible since she doesn't have a workshop to use.  And she didn't have any consideration for what Bubbles wanted to do.  While it's possible that CW is extorting her there's also the possibility that she just can't venture out into the world for very long without having problems.  It would be no different than if she wanted Hannelore to abandon an immaculate living environment to live with 2 other messy people for an indefinite amount of time.   

In some ways it's fitting that she's currently in the arms of another character who has problems with impulse control.  Perhaps May can help her with that. 

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #71 on: 06 Dec 2016, 05:49 »

I was stating that the tone of the posts were starting to sound like stuff that happened during the Dorapocalypse - which was about the time that it seemed almost a joke that any WCDT* would get locked in short order.

* - Sorry, I had a brain fart and called the "Weekly Comics Discussion Thread" by the name of another type of thread I post on another message board: "Game Day Thread". It's been a long damn week, and it's only Tuesday.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #72 on: 06 Dec 2016, 07:24 »

...would just be further incentive for Faye to go to the cops.
What is Faye going to go to the cops with? As Officer Rosko said, even the small time gambling is barely even a crime. The officer would seem to have a major bee in her bonnet about the place, which is why she hurtled in when she thought there might actually be evidence of something bad going on but apart from that... By the looks of things, under UK law at least, far more trouble could be caused by whistle blowing to the taxman.

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #73 on: 06 Dec 2016, 07:33 »

In some ways it's fitting that she's currently in the arms of another character who has problems with impulse control.  Perhaps May can help her with that.

Far more likely that May will make her impulse control problems worse. She'd happily buy Faye the first bottle that sends her on another bender, and only realize afterwards that Faye has a problem with alcohol abuse.

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #74 on: 06 Dec 2016, 08:13 »

The officer would seem to have a major bee in her bonnet about the place, which is why she hurtled in when she thought there might actually be evidence of something bad going on but apart from that... By the looks of things, under UK law at least, far more trouble could be caused by whistle blowing to the taxman.

Tax authorities were the ones that actually got Capone.  But I think that officer Basilisk's deciding to come in and pull a weapon was that she thought an AI was being hurt, and that's what the "bee in her bonnet" about robo-Fight Club is likely about.  Different AIs, much like different people have different ideas on how to pursue justice for AIs.  Momo is an activist.  Basilisk is a cop who seems to be trying to stay just within the limits of her power.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #75 on: 06 Dec 2016, 09:54 »

...would just be further incentive for Faye to go to the cops.
What is Faye going to go to the cops with? As Officer Rosko said, even the small time gambling is barely even a crime. The officer would seem to have a major bee in her bonnet about the place, which is why she hurtled in when she thought there might actually be evidence of something bad going on but apart from that... By the looks of things, under UK law at least, far more trouble could be caused by whistle blowing to the taxman.

Corpse Witch did threaten her. At first that looks like CW has something to be concerned about. On second thought it would be in character for CW to push someone around just to prove that she can.

Reporters are taught to look for unhappy people to cultivate as sources. It would make sense for Clouseau to approach Faye again. Faye may know more than she thinks she does. Clouseau could show Faye pictures of possible higher-ups and ask "Did this person ever visit the skate park?". Another good one would be "Did you ever see a spare part in inventory with the serial number filed off?".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #76 on: 06 Dec 2016, 10:02 »

That last line was kinda scary.  We have no idea what their supply chain is.  I wonder if Bubbles won't leave until she has a "Soylent Green" moment due to a source of parts.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #77 on: 06 Dec 2016, 12:52 »

GODDAMNIT JEPH!!!!
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

chris73

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Beep Bop Boop
« Reply #78 on: 06 Dec 2016, 13:44 »

[/quote]

Yes this, her behaviour towards Marten in particular is nothing short of abusive and manipulative so its good that she (hopefully) starts to learn that violence doesn't always solve everything

danuis

• Plantmonster
« Reply #79 on: 06 Dec 2016, 13:44 »

I would think that in a universe full of robotic chassis and AIs, including combat AIs which fight in wars, and working at a AI fight club, that picking a fight with these beings as a fleshy human would be a good way to get an arm ripped off and thus would be near instictively repressed by most people.

What the hell, Faye, you're too rash, literally for your own safety in addition to your own livelihood.

Sure, the comic doesn't go that way, but if CW had punched back, Faye could had been seriously hurt, or if Bubbles intervened even if to break it up in the nanosecounds it takes to make a decision, she could had flung Faye across the room.

And Faye isn't off the book from that either - CW's threat still hangs. Though that'll be a...weird course for the comic to take, the impact of losing two jobs to her impulsiveness is already tearing at her, so no need for that - I hope.

Morituri

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #80 on: 06 Dec 2016, 14:02 »

Some people, including me, see it as both disgusting and morally reprehensible to take pleasure in the misery of others.  Even if those others have impulse control problems, even if those others sometimes act out violently.

You don't have to like what she does.  You don't even have to like her.  But being glad that someone is miserable is IMO worse in terms of bad attitude and more likely to make someone like me avoid having you as a friend than Faye's loss of control. 

Just a note in case you ever wind up sad and lonely and don't know why.

Morituri

« Reply #81 on: 06 Dec 2016, 14:08 »

All that aside, I have some speculation.

CW has something she's holding over Bubbles.  She wants to feel power right now because Faye's willingness to stand up to her has her rattled.  And she thinks she can push Bubbles because Bubbles stayed, indicating submissiveness, where Faye left.

It would be in character for her to abuse her power over Bubbles by sending Bubbles to "deal with" Faye.

And I don't think she understands friendship and respect. There's a lot of friendship and respect between Bubbles and Faye - so I think her inability to understand those things might lead her to make a decision that would be a disastrously bad idea for her.
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016, 14:15 by Morituri »

danuis

• Plantmonster
« Reply #82 on: 06 Dec 2016, 14:27 »

Some people, including me, see it as both disgusting and morally reprehensible to take pleasure in the misery of others.  Even if those others have impulse control problems, even if those others sometimes act out violently.

You don't have to like what she does.  You don't even have to like her.  But being glad that someone is miserable is IMO worse in terms of bad attitude and more likely to make someone like me avoid having you as a friend than Faye's loss of control. 

Just a note in case you ever wind up sad and lonely and don't know why.

If this was to me, I am *not* rejoicing at Faye's current state. I am absolutely horrified, and literally did not want to click Monday's page on the off chance she did get physically hurt, and now her current state of affairs is tough to swallow on its ownm. Faye is actually one of my favorite characters.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #83 on: 06 Dec 2016, 15:02 »

If this was to me,

(Note how the start of morituri's post echoes the start of the post above yours - it is more likely to be a response to that, as well as some earlier posts, I imagine.)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

NyxDarkness

• Plantmonster
« Reply #84 on: 06 Dec 2016, 15:42 »

There has been a large amount of hate going towards Faye lately. I'm sure that it was directed to them collectively.

Morituri

« Reply #85 on: 06 Dec 2016, 15:53 »

It was collective.

I like people who've actually punched ME more than I like people who open their mouths and let that kind of turd fall out.

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #86 on: 06 Dec 2016, 16:14 »

Is the 'Faye-hate' overly different from "Yay, CW got clocked in the face!'?

It's a credit to Jeph that both of them can be perfectly in-character, and not just get a uniform reaction. (I'm more put off by violence than possibly hollow threats, so I guess I'm a Faye hater. Individual interpretation, and all that.)

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #87 on: 06 Dec 2016, 16:39 »

We don't know that the threat is hollow, and most importantly May doesn't know, which means it doesn't matter whether or not the threat is real or not.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #88 on: 06 Dec 2016, 18:34 »

True - I just don't think she would have barged in so flippantly and mouthed off earlier, if she put any stock in the mob involvement rumours. (Probably a moot point now, since she didn't have time to give a reaction before Faye jumped in.) I'm just seeing CW's "Don't go telling anyone... person who's clearly freaking out over anyone finding out" as an ego-trip power move.
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016, 19:03 by Dust »

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #89 on: 06 Dec 2016, 19:22 »

She'd been there before and got repaired for free without issue, she didn't know that Corpse Witch gave Faye shit for it later (and even that was more "oy, don't use company property, I'm docking your pay" and less "I'll have you tortured!"), so why would May be less than comfortable?

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #90 on: 06 Dec 2016, 20:19 »

Ehhhh, I dunno if Jeph'd do that. He's not Willis.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TheEvilDog

« Reply #91 on: 06 Dec 2016, 20:40 »

So after the whole sobbing on May's shoulder thing today, I'm expecting another real curveball... like how interesting could it be if Angus showed up right about now?

Probably about as much chance as Raven returning to a main character spot.

Ha. Hahahhah--I made myself sad.

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #92 on: 06 Dec 2016, 21:32 »

I think Bubbles is putting on Emily's collapsible cardigan about now...
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #93 on: 06 Dec 2016, 21:40 »

Comic's up and "dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!"

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #94 on: 06 Dec 2016, 21:53 »

jheartney

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #95 on: 06 Dec 2016, 21:59 »

I don't think we've seen the last of Bubbles, so this question of whether or not she is as good a friend to Faye as Faye thought will need some fleshing out. Faye eventually made up with Dora, and I think eventually she'll reconcile with Bubbles too. Probably will take some time, though.

May voices my notion that CW has some hold over Bubbles. I don't think this means it's true - May is pretty much of an outsider. It's as likely that Bubbles doesn't want to leave her comfort zone, or that she feels a kinship to all the other AI's at the rink, or that she feels a responsibility to them. Or that CW will (as some other commenters suggested) overplay her hand and so disgust Bubbles that she ends up leaving the place anyway.

Sounds a bit like someone is being taken advantage of.

Sadly for Officer Basilisk, Faye's no longer in a position to shed much light on that anymore.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #96 on: 06 Dec 2016, 23:32 »

'To catch a thief' and all that; it makes sense that May would know (or at least have a clearer understanding than Faye) of what is going on at this point. It also takes May (who isn't really Faye's friend and, therefore, can be brutally plain with her) to realise that Bubbles' back-story likely isn't as simple as she's been assuming.

So, am I the only one expecting that the next strip will be cutting back to Bubbles and her doing something to Corpse Witch (like, repairs with her pain sensors still turned on)? This is the point, in my view, where we get some idea of just what Bubbles did that Corpse Witch thinks classes as a serious felony.

Meanwhile, from Jeph's Twitter feed, it's starting to look like Detective Basilisk may yet turn out to be a more significant character we thought! Jeph's put a lot of work into her own set of background characters, including a very interesting-looking fellow femmebot detective whose chassis is optimised for the vice squad!
~~~~

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
    • My GlobalComicJam profile
« Reply #97 on: 06 Dec 2016, 23:42 »

while its certainly possible that bubs is being coerced somehow, it seems just as likely to me that she simply has a different viewpoint regarding boss-bot's threats. they are all criminals after all, and may just put them all in serious legal danger by getting followed there. a reminder that 'i am a bad person, and will do bad things to you if you cross me' would seem to be a standard business practice in this case.

and personally, i rather disagree with the notion that if you quit your job over a disagreement with the boss, your coworkers are somehow obligated to quit along with you. like, what would bubs quitting have actually accomplished?

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #98 on: 07 Dec 2016, 00:01 »

and personally, i rather disagree with the notion that if you quit your job over a disagreement with the boss, your coworkers are somehow obligated to quit along with you. like, what would bubs quitting have actually accomplished?

Setting herself free from a domineering amoral manipulator who sees Bubbles as just another asset to exploit for her own personal benefit and positively delights in the thought of her being isolated and alone.
~~~~

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
    • My GlobalComicJam profile
« Reply #99 on: 07 Dec 2016, 00:20 »

none of which faye is in any way shape or form aware of.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up