THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 05:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Ring in the Year to Come Your 2018 Wish List! (Choose 3)

The Claireten Wedding
- 9 (3.5%)
An exploration of AI childhood
- 29 (11.2%)
Canon polyamorous relationship
- 22 (8.5%)
Crisis at Coffee of Doom (financial or staffing)
- 5 (1.9%)
Emily's origin story
- 28 (10.8%)
Hannelore seriously working on her AI charity
- 14 (5.4%)
Lots of Spookybot cameos pointing towards an Agenda of some sort
- 15 (5.8%)
Faye and Bubbles' big break in publicity terms may be a problem in disguise
- 19 (7.3%)
The Daligold Wedding!!! (With Momo and May as bridesmaids!!!)
- 11 (4.2%)
Angus returns and wants Faye back
- 19 (7.3%)
Corporate shenanigans at Ellicott-Chatham Incorporated
- 19 (7.3%)
Sam IS struggling at school; the main cast try to help
- 14 (5.4%)
After an unspecified issue, Marten, Faye, Bubbles, Claire and Hannelore have to move into a new house
- 23 (8.9%)
First night at the new (and LEGAL) Ultimate Robot Fighting League
- 26 (10%)
Other (please describe in comments)
- 6 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3636 to 3640 (18th to 22nd December 2017)  (Read 52439 times)

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!

Okay, a couple of weeks early but I'm running dry and the new year is close enough that this is a valid poll. I'll leave it open until the new year or beyond just so we get as many responses as possible. So, what would you like to see in Questionable Content in the year ahead? I don't pretend to have given every possible option so I will welcome 'Other' comments.

I, for one, would be really interested in seeing how young AIs live and how they decide on their first jobs. It might work well as part of Hannelore's focus on working to support the rights of disadvantaged AIs. I'd also like for Jeph to perhaps pull a surprise or two out of the hat with Faye and Bubbles. One idea that really appeals to me is the possibility that maybe they get too successful too quickly. Not only is there the pressure to live up to their reputation, there is the very real logistical issues of having customers literally waiting around the corner. It turns out that neither of our principals really knows how to be a boss!

As for this week, I'm expecting either the next phase of Hannelore's story this week or, possibly a week of fillers so that Jeph can really focus on the next major narrative arc from the start of next year.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
Re: WCDT Strips 3636 to 3640 (18th to 22nd December 2017)
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2017, 00:39 »

Bubbles/Faye goes canon!

Tilly gets eaten by a dinosaur.

Angus comes back and ALSO gets eaten by a dinosaur.

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #2 on: 18 Dec 2017, 01:58 »

New comic up!

A perfect example of 'Don't make that face or it may get stuck that way.'

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #3 on: 18 Dec 2017, 02:10 »

I think that we can safely say that Hannelore has finally had enough of her mother's amoral and selfish behaviour. It's just impacted on her personally too strongly and I also suspect that she feels enough sympathy for Tilly that she feels aggrieved on their behalf too. Panels 1-3 all suggest that Tilly is more than a little worried about what's going on in Hannelore's head and what she is going to do to Beatrice when she confronts her.

I expect Hannelore to simply tell Beatrice that she's done with her shit, that their relationship has to change or they'll go their separate ways and never interact again. I expect Beatrice to throw around money and maybe threaten to cut off Hannelore from her allowance (which I am not convinced she would have the power to do - she's probably need Dr John's agreement and I don't think that would happen). However, I strongly suspect Hannelore would invite Beatrice to do her worst because there is nothing worth being her mother's plaything any longer.

FWIW, what I would like is for Hannelore to walk in and announce: "I am Hannelore, daughter of John, Princess of the Space Station. Now, in the name of all that is good in this world, your wrath on this world is ended!" She then shrugs off her coat to reveal a suit of Hellenic armour and pulls out the CoD under-counter sword.

A perfect example of 'Don't make that face or it may get stuck that way.'

This has happened to Hannelore before, specifically her 'SQUEE!' expression when Marigold agreed to date Dale. Repetition makes me wonder if it is a real physiological problem on Hannelore's part! :wink:
~~~~

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Clovis Man

• Not quite a lurker
  • A well-preserved paeleoindian.
« Reply #5 on: 18 Dec 2017, 02:39 »

Tilly gets eaten by a dinosaur.

Bad dino! Bad, bad, bad!  No eating Tilly!

Yes, Tilly started out badly (not entirely her fault), and they're a too enthusiastic. Given a chance, I think they'll settle down.

I've seen a lot of trainees like Tilly - graduates from technical training, going into their first real-world assignment.  They generally worked out well.  The few that didn't, well...

BTW, I've seen their spiritual sister working as a waitress in a local restaurant - down to the big glasses.  She's probably a young college student at the nearby university.  Pleasant, efficient, eager to please and yes, cute as a button.
My consuctress on the number 19, she was a honey,
Pink toenails, hands all dirty with money...
== Dire Straits, Wild West End

blt

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #6 on: 18 Dec 2017, 03:13 »

Clearly Hannelore hasn't heard the old saying "She that fights Beatrice must take care that in the process she does not become a Beatrice."
"I hate Fayelhotehp, She Who Smites the Morning, she's a bully and a monster."

Technoir

• Plantmonster
« Reply #7 on: 18 Dec 2017, 04:39 »

Don't make Hannelore angry...you wouldn't like her when she......oh who am i kidding. Hanners adorkable no matter what mood she's in.

GO KICK MOMMY'S ASS, HANNERS! 

(and if you wanted to lay further emotionally traumatizing smackdown on Tillitaff, that'd be ok, too. They need a beatdown, for being so naive and weak as to allow themselves to be placed into such a position of manipulative behaviour.)

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #8 on: 18 Dec 2017, 04:44 »

Hanners looks like Spookybot, only with blond hair...
« Last Edit: 18 Dec 2017, 04:50 by traroth »
"Courage is freedom and freedom is happiness" --Thucydides

Milayna

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #9 on: 18 Dec 2017, 04:54 »

I'd really like to hear for myself exactly what Hanners wants to say to her mother. From the context of their last conversation it sounded like it'd be something like "How dare you jerk other people around at your whim like prop for your bullshit selfish reasons!" But the problem with that is...she immediately called up Tilly, had them drop everything and organize a sudden flight, and is dragging them into a confrontation with her mother like a prop for her long-running parental issues.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #10 on: 18 Dec 2017, 04:57 »

@Milayna,

My guess is that Hannelore's plan is to drop Tilly in Beatrice's lap in a sort of 'return to sender' gesture to make double-sure that Tilly is not in Northampton being instructed to interfere in her life. However, I suspect that it is going to be made abundantly plain that doing so is putting Tilly in danger, so Hannelore may bring them back home with her to protect her from her mother's cruelty.
~~~~

Technoir

• Plantmonster
« Reply #11 on: 18 Dec 2017, 05:47 »

But, presumably, Tilly is a legal adult and should be perfectly capable of advocating for themselves, thus mitigating the need for Hannelore to "bring them back" like some sort of stray puppy that needs protecting from the evil she-bitch pitbull (aka Empress Beatrice).  Hannelore has Winslow. She doesn't need another subservient being hanging around her, especially one who is not above using emotional manipulation to achieve their goals.

Speaking of emotional manipulation...   At what point should I just cut the cord on a "friend" who has, several time in the past couple years, whenever her life goes to shit, told me that if i ever stopped being her friend, she'd probably just kill herself?

TheEvilDog

« Reply #12 on: 18 Dec 2017, 05:55 »

@BenRG, I really want to know how your brain goes from Point A to Point Q-832-Alpha...

The most likely explanation as to why Hanners has taken Tilly with her is quite simply, it involves Tilly too. They are a negotiating tool between their father and Beatrice. You can't treat people like that and that is something Tilly needs to hear. It might hurt them, but they'll need to know as well.

maneyan

• Plantmonster
« Reply #13 on: 18 Dec 2017, 06:23 »

But, presumably, Tilly is a legal adult and should be perfectly capable of advocating for themselves, thus mitigating the need for Hannelore to "bring them back" like some sort of stray puppy that needs protecting from the evil she-bitch pitbull (aka Empress Beatrice).  Hannelore has Winslow. She doesn't need another subservient being hanging around her, especially one who is not above using emotional manipulation to achieve their goals.

Speaking of emotional manipulation...   At what point should I just cut the cord on a "friend" who has, several time in the past couple years, whenever her life goes to shit, told me that if i ever stopped being her friend, she'd probably just kill herself?

Legally yes, but morally? Honestly Tilly strikes me as a house elf in some ways; I doubt they'd be able to function in regular society. And of course the thing about being a good person is that sometimes you do things even if they're not strictly needed. Hanners could definitely have called the cops on Tilly and had them dragged off, problem solved, but then she wouldn't be Hanners, would she?

EDIT: Also, have you discussed it with her? Has she been open to change? I'd honestly say that there's no better time than the present if it is clear that she'll never change her ways.

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #14 on: 18 Dec 2017, 06:36 »

The fight between Hanners and her mother could be epic and interesting, if there wasn't Tilly the embodiment of boredom and dullness in between them...

Tilly's father seems to be someone powerful, so all the speculations about Tilly being in danger are just pointless. So throw them out already.
« Last Edit: 18 Dec 2017, 06:46 by traroth »

Technoir

• Plantmonster
« Reply #15 on: 18 Dec 2017, 06:40 »

Legally yes, but morally? Honestly Tilly strikes me as a house elf in some ways; I doubt they'd be able to function in regular society. And of course the thing about being a good person is that sometimes you do things even if they're not strictly needed. Hanners could definitely have called the cops on Tilly and had them dragged off, problem solved, but then she wouldn't be Hanners, would she?

EDIT: Also, have you discussed it with her? Has she been open to change? I'd honestly say that there's no better time than the present if it is clear that she'll never change her ways.

That's an interesting view of the situation, and yes, I can see Tilly as somewhat house-elf-like. 

Sidebar: Yes, we've had discussions. She does well for a while, but then something triggers a relapse into unhealthy behaviours. ie she'll be dating a guy, and he ends up being a jerk, and she spirals into substance abuse and dangerous activities (like banging random dudes off Tindr and Craigslist) and wishing she'd just dated me when she had the chance 10 yrs ago.  Meanwhile, I get to be her emotional tampon since, despite my rough edges and lack of patience for a lot of things, i do care about her wellbeing and want her to be happy.   

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #16 on: 18 Dec 2017, 06:44 »

I picture it going down like this:

Hannelore: "Mother, this has got to stop." * ignites lightsaber *

Beatrice: "Strike me down, and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete."

Hannelore: "Stuff it, mom. My journey to the Dark Side was complete a long time ago." * slice dice fillet *

Beatrice: "That's my girl!" * dies *

:evil:
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Bad Superman

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #17 on: 18 Dec 2017, 07:42 »

The question I have is, if Tilly's aware of their role as a mere pawn in someone else's power play? So far I'm willing to say they aren't, because I just can't see them as being intentionally backstabby towards Hannelore! But who knows...

So, if no, and they come to realise it (especially because one of the players is their own father) → Poor Tilly! (Yes, I said it...)

If yes... well... I'd like to see them (Tilly and Beatrice) explain that to Hannelore..!

swapna

• Curry sauce
« Reply #18 on: 18 Dec 2017, 07:43 »

@BenRG, I really want to know how your brain goes from Point A to Point Q-832-Alpha...

The most likely explanation as to why Hanners has taken Tilly with her is quite simply, it involves Tilly too. They are a negotiating tool between their father and Beatrice. You can't treat people like that and that is something Tilly needs to hear. It might hurt them, but they'll need to know as well.
Agreed. The alternatives aren't really great: Hanners could go alone, and exclude Tilly from negotiations/discussions they will be the central topic of, or Tilly goes alone and Hannelore can't explain to her mother in person why her behaviour is problematic.

As far as we know, Tilly doesn't know that they're used as a bargain chip.

Also, concerning inheritance: We know Beatrice is rich as hell, and the lion's share of Hanners' inheritance is probably hers. So if she wants to cut off Hanners from that, she absolutely can - not just because the company is hers and Hanners' father has his own ventures, but also because Beatrice is a shark who abuses every single loophole if she has to.

But, tbh, I really hope the focus shifts from the Tilly-Drama to the Chatham family drama, because if Tilly never actually managed to be a sympathetic or even interesting character.

Marco

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Not quite an earthling
« Reply #19 on: 18 Dec 2017, 07:46 »

I picture it going down like this:

Hannelore: "Mother, this has got to stop." * ignites lightsaber *

Beatrice: "Strike me down, and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete."

Hannelore: "Stuff it, mom. My journey to the Dark Side was complete a long time ago." * slice dice fillet *

:evil:

Oddly enough, Hanners wearing black reminded my of Luke's outfit in Return of The Jedi. Looks like The Last Jedi messed up with more people's minds than my own. Maybe even Jeph's?

oeoek

• Furry furrier
    • friggin artists!
« Reply #20 on: 18 Dec 2017, 07:46 »

This has happened to Hannelore before, specifically her 'SQUEE!' expression when Marigold agreed to date Dale. Repetition makes me wonder if it is a real physiological problem on Hannelore's part! :wink:

Had to look that one up; yessss....
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2545

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #21 on: 18 Dec 2017, 07:51 »

By the comments so far, the story seems to be getting intriguing BUT Tilly is still here so I will hold off putting up with the character till Friday as I promised myself.

I really, really, REALLY hope that there will be a new story arc with less in-your-face ..... I have no idea how to word it .... JarJar Binks?
It is just as tiresome as having to be socially active for hours at a time.

As Hannelore stands over the now defunct Beatrice, Beatrice walks in through another door, well out of lightsber range.

Beatrice: "Do you know how expensive android drones are?"

Hannelore: "...."

Beatrice: "Then again it was worth it to confirm that my girl has what it takes. Oh, and the negotiations are complete and the papers signed so just one more thing to do."

Hannelore: "...."

Tilly: ".. ? ..."

Beatrice: Pulls out cellphone and activates an app. "Oh, and Taffy. I really don't care for corporate spys that don't see things my way. You're fired."

Tilly: "Ma'am? ..."  Tube drops from the ceiling, evacuates Tilly with a FOOP, followed a few seconds latter by a deep rumble and the sight through the bay window of an ICBM being launched.
 :-D

Beatrice: "Say hello to your father for me." Puts away cellphone.

Robohorse enters behind Hannelore with a tray.

Robohorse: "Tea Miss Hannelore?"

Warning - while you were typing 2 3 4new replies have been posted and the sun has entered the early red stage. You may wish to post now before the sun engulfs the earth.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

Magniras

• Larger than most fish
  • INTERNET SPACESHIPS
« Reply #22 on: 18 Dec 2017, 08:13 »

Hell hath no fury like a daughter who has finally had enough of her mother's shit.

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #23 on: 18 Dec 2017, 08:26 »

So it seems it takes 4 panels for Hanners' face to get stuck...

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #24 on: 18 Dec 2017, 08:51 »

Welcome, new person!

You've seen eager new trainees, but like Tilly??

Btw Tilly asked once to be referred to with they/them pronouns. It turns out that if we honor that on the forum, it's a meaningful gesture of respect and welcome to real life non binary people. And that is very very important to us.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

A Duck

• Curry sauce
« Reply #25 on: 18 Dec 2017, 09:35 »

Hannelore right now:

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #26 on: 18 Dec 2017, 09:40 »

Uh-Oh!
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #27 on: 18 Dec 2017, 10:12 »

Hannelore has come a long way if she can fly on a commercial jet without freaking out over recycled air and potential security pat downs.

Clovis Man

• Not quite a lurker
  • A well-preserved paeleoindian.
« Reply #28 on: 18 Dec 2017, 11:06 »

You've seen eager new trainees, but like Tilly??

Eager, yes. But not that bad.  Tilly's an amplified (UP TO 11!!!) case.

Btw Tilly asked once to be referred to with they/them pronouns. It turns out that if we honor that on the forum, it's a meaningful gesture of respect and welcome to real life non binary people. And that is very very important to us.

I know.  I've been following the forum, and this arc in particular, for a while now.  The singular references were to Tilly's spiritual sister.

On other things: Beatrice v. Hannelore will be close.  Hannelore has several metric tons of righteous anger,  but Beatrice has had decades of pracrice in the Dark Arts.   
My consuctress on the number 19, she was a honey,
Pink toenails, hands all dirty with money...
== Dire Straits, Wild West End

miados

« Reply #29 on: 18 Dec 2017, 11:09 »

likely not just me but does hanners look a lot like her mom in todays (mondays) comic?

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #30 on: 18 Dec 2017, 11:18 »

I think that Hannelore's costume is deliberate, much as was the fact that Luke Skywalker wore black throughout The Return of the Jedi.
~~~~

mof920

• Not quite a lurker
  • Hi! I don't know what to write here!
    • Generation Marmalade
« Reply #31 on: 18 Dec 2017, 11:33 »

Maybe this will push Hanners to do more with the Ellicott-Chatham Empire!! She did mention about how she still doesn't know how or when she'll be using her responsibility of taking the reigns and it's possible, just a teensy bit, that she might not return to Northampton when she sees her mother. Honestly, I'm quite excited about Beatrice being back in the plot.
(click to show/hide)
Oooh! A signature!

Marco

• Not quite an earthling
« Reply #32 on: 18 Dec 2017, 11:46 »

Maybe this will push Hanners to do more with the Ellicott-Chatham Empire!! She did mention about how she still doesn't know how or when she'll be using her responsibility of taking the reigns and it's possible, just a teensy bit, that she might not return to Northampton when she sees her mother. Honestly, I'm quite excited about Beatrice being back in the plot.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Roborat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #33 on: 18 Dec 2017, 11:49 »

So it seems it takes 4 panels for Hanners' face to get stuck...

And it seems Tilly's eyes are also stuck. Must be hard walking like that and not run into things.

OldGoat

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Give me heresy, or give me death.
« Reply #34 on: 18 Dec 2017, 11:54 »

likely not just me but does hanners look a lot like her mom in todays (mondays) comic?
Absolutely.  That's Jeph's point.  Whether it's happened as she planned or not, Beatrice has succeeded in manifesting herself in Hannelore.

As for Bea threatening to cut off Hanners's allowance, go for it, you manipulative bitch. 

Hanners has been receiving a huge allowance but has taught herself to lead a college town barista's lifestyle.  Even supporting multiple charities, she's got enough in her savings account to retire now and live in what any of us would consider luxury for the rest of her days if she's so inclined.  Beatrice might consider it squalor, and Hanners may just rub her Mom's nose in how skewed her perceptions are.  Hannelore doesn't even come close to needing her parents' stipend for survival.

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #35 on: 18 Dec 2017, 12:09 »

Could this be leading to the point where Hanners realises, that she, together with Station, own a controlling interest in ECI?
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #36 on: 18 Dec 2017, 12:29 »

Could this be leading to the point where Hanners realises, that she, together with Station, own a controlling interest in ECI?

0.76% of Station's shares in ECT are worth roughly $4.6 million, which means that his total shares are worth over $600 million. For a company that owns a space station, that doesn't seem like it would be anything close to a controlling interest. Moreover, I had assumed this was primarily John Ellicott's company. Beatrice probably has significant shares in it but I would have thought that her own business dealings are entirely separate.

OldGoat

« Reply #37 on: 18 Dec 2017, 12:33 »

And it seems Tilly's eyes are also stuck. Must be hard walking like that and not run into things.
I wish my dog would pay that kind of attention when I tell her to heel (collision avoidance is the human's responsibility).

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #38 on: 18 Dec 2017, 13:59 »

Moreover, I had assumed this was primarily John Ellicott's company. Beatrice probably has significant shares in it but I would have thought that her own business dealings are entirely separate.

Personally, I thought they were in the together in the company, with Beatrice just more interested in the business side of things.  I would have included John, but I'm not sure he'd be much help. I think, confronted with a conflict between his ex and his daughter, he might just freeze up, when some one finally got his attention for long enough to point out what is going on.
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #39 on: 18 Dec 2017, 14:24 »

Hannelore has come a long way if she can fly on a commercial jet without freaking out over recycled air and potential security pat downs.
There appear to be no other passengers in the cabin but Hanners and Tilly. Did Hanners book all the seats in the plane, or is it a corporate-jet kind of bird (though the seats look a bit low-rent for that)?

Angry Hannelore is scary!
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

TheEvilDog

« Reply #40 on: 18 Dec 2017, 14:45 »

There are passengers on the plane, check out the left side of the third panel. You can just see a part of a person.

From the looks of it, Hanners and Tilly are sitting in the first row of First Class.

SubaruStephen

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #41 on: 18 Dec 2017, 17:05 »

Angry Hannelore is scary!

She's got her War Floof on!
A "buttload" is an actual measurement, next time someone tells you that they need a buttload of something, tell them 126 gallons might be a bit too much.

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #42 on: 18 Dec 2017, 17:24 »

Considering all of Hanner's neuroses as a child, I'm guessing nobody warned her about that.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

lawoot

• Plantmonster
« Reply #43 on: 18 Dec 2017, 19:01 »

On other things: Beatrice v. Hannelore will be close.  Hannelore has several metric tons of righteous anger,  but Beatrice has had decades of pracrice in the Dark Arts.
Hanners has device that she can bombard Beatrice with pizzas from orbit!

ChipNoir

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #44 on: 18 Dec 2017, 21:07 »

I almost feel an itty bit sorry for Beatrice.

Almost.

Hurricane Hanners has touch ground, and there will be a reckoning.

OldGoat

« Reply #45 on: 18 Dec 2017, 22:03 »

I almost feel an itty bit sorry for Beatrice.

Almost.

Hurricane Hanners has touch ground, and there will be a reckoning.
"Good God, what have i spawned?"  She'll be trying to decide between hiring Veronica to spank her or becoming a nun.

Torlek

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
  • When in doubt, throw an FFT at it.
« Reply #46 on: 19 Dec 2017, 00:35 »

Hanners does not fear.
For fear is the mind killer.
Quis pater tibi est?

citizenfive

• Plantmonster
  • Dungeons & Dragons for Days!
« Reply #47 on: 19 Dec 2017, 00:43 »

COMIC!

Oh boy, the showdown has begun! *grabs popcorn*

Storel

« Reply #48 on: 19 Dec 2017, 00:46 »

Hanners does look a lot like Spookybot with her hair like that plus the suit.

I think her mom is going to be astonished. Maybe even flabbergasted.

maneyan

• Plantmonster
« Reply #49 on: 19 Dec 2017, 00:50 »

Please put me down for "eager glee". This is gonna be awesome.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up