THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 17:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What wsa your favorite story-line of 2017?

The Liberation of Bubbles
- 43 (54.4%)
Beatrice Goes Too Far (Tilly's Introductory Arc)
- 2 (2.5%)
Union Robotics
- 14 (17.7%)
Claire Moves In
- 3 (3.8%)
The Chronicles of Brun
- 9 (11.4%)
The Life Trials of Clinton Augustus
- 6 (7.6%)
Renee - More than Alt-Faye
- 1 (1.3%)
Other (Please specify in contents)
- 1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3646-3650 (1st - 5th January 2018)  (Read 49511 times)

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
Re: WCDT Strips 3646-3650 (1st - 5th January 2018)
« Reply #150 on: 04 Jan 2018, 08:08 »

Okay so that thing I said about how Tilly was an annoying character but I was super pumped to see the Hannelore arc behind it?

Hannelores growth is... I scared myself so much with my (justified, positive growth showing) actions, I'm going to go find myself offscreen goodbye

Thats... I mean... That sucks man. That makes me feel bad in my heart.

It's so abrupt and badly telegraphed. Like, this payoff doesnt match the setup. You can argue that it's reasonable for the character but I'm not saying that; I'm saying this reads like an author flipping the table in frustration to me.

I really really hope it isn't
oh god

Bad Superman

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #151 on: 04 Jan 2018, 08:13 »

Although it's sad to see Hannelore (and Winslow) go, giving her some time off seems to be the right decision at this point. In my opinion it's better this way, than having her suddenly fade into the comics background-limbo as other storylines emerge, with other characters in focus.

I'm fully aware that I was one of the people who heaped a lot of criticism on this story arc, but the way it closes leaves me no other choice than to say that I'm satisfied with how well things worked out in the end.

This was Hannelore's heroes journey and it has taken a lot out of her. We have seen her slaying one of her biggest and meanest personal dragons. But, this story, it seems, is over (for now), and the heroine, victorious but wounded, leaves the stage (for now)! It has to be this way. Things need to cool down, to heal, and now they can.

Of course her hardcore fans are even sadder to see their beloved Hannelore go away for an uncertain amount of time, but maybe think of it this way:
Imagine, if you will, you, browsing QC somewhere in the future. You're just lazily re-reading the last couple of strips, as you wait for comic to update.
Then it does.
And we see Hannelore return.
Will that not be a moment of pure joy?

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #152 on: 04 Jan 2018, 08:34 »

Hannelore, when you are in a crisis then breaking contact with your support structure is a big mistake.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

OldGoat

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Give me heresy, or give me death.
« Reply #153 on: 04 Jan 2018, 09:37 »

Hannelore, when you are in a crisis then breaking contact with your support structure is a big mistake.
But, she's taking her most loyal (and recently anthropomorphised) friend with her.  Tilly is a loyal mercenary, but still a mercenary - loyalty out of duty to their job description.  Winslow's loyalty is out of pure friendship and even platonic love for Hanners.

I don't think Hanners needs physical proximity to be in contact with the rest of her supporters, either.  Indeed, in her case distance may still be insulation.

Comic-wise, it's a brilliant move.  Jeph can insert a message from Hannelore into the strip anytime he feels the need without a large time investment in artwork and still move the story along.

Morituri

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #154 on: 04 Jan 2018, 09:39 »

I doubt she's "breaking contact."  She is literally traveling with the guy who used to be her PDA.  I anticipate text message conversations, daily or several times a day, and Winslow's obsessive social-media plus blogging everything.

Timemaster

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Master of Time
« Reply #155 on: 04 Jan 2018, 09:48 »

@Bad Supes,
Thank you for this comment. It pretty much summs up how I think about the end of the arc and Hanners leave. (And so removes the need to write this myself.  :-D )

@traroth,
I see no hint that Hanners ordered Winslow to follow her. That would be completely out of character. I rather think that she asked him and he of cause followed her. Because he is her friend. And that's what friends do.

Claire doesn't have a profile picture. Why? Because maybe she didn't make one. Because all of this social media bullshit is too unimportant for her than to care for such a useless thing as a profile. All the people she writes with know how she looks. So why a picture?

I'd like to see Hanners and Winslow travel the world. It would certainly be interesting (and hilarious). Or maybe she'll start posting her whereabouts on Instagram or send pics to her friends. I'd love to see that.

I think Jeph put a lot of thought and heartblood in this arc and the new character Tilly. And I suppose he was kinda disappointed by the negative reactions Tilly created. Heck, I was too, I loved them! Best character invented for a long time, better even than Bubbles and Brun. But that's just me. And maybe Jeph.
Shooting Tilly to space and sending Hanners on her own  New Pilgrims' Progress (The Innocents Abroad) ended this arc rather abruptly. Maybe Jeph had planned things otherwise and now removes those characters to rethink them? Or all this went exactly as planned and maybe we're in for something completely new and amazing?
I don't know.
But we'll find out.
In my honest opinion Jeph cares too much for Hanners to simply write her out of the strip in such a clumsy way. No, this must be something bigger. Maybe not in the next few months in RL, but I'm sure, we'll hear and see her again.

And maybe Tilly too.  :laugh:
Hope springs eternal.

Timemaster
Relax, it's just a comic.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #156 on: 04 Jan 2018, 09:54 »

Wow, this was a gut punch. Partially because I've been in this situation a few times where a friend did something like this. It's scary to only be able to support from far away but feel like you can't actually be there to help, even if you're still in contact somehow but sometimes contact was cut. Partially because I would never have expected this from Hannelore, but it does makes sense to me now it's here.

Yeah. This one hurt.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #157 on: 04 Jan 2018, 11:02 »

Unexpected. Interesting tho.

I'm actually sorta sad we wont see more of Winslow at the community center. That looked interesting...

Yeah, that's a bit unfair. Winslow was starting to find his own thing, here. Hannelore is behaving like an owner, not like a friend.

How do you know?  Hannelore could’ve asked and if he said no then she’d find another alternative, but Winslow might want to travel and this is a chance in a lifetime. 

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #158 on: 04 Jan 2018, 11:16 »

I felt that way about Angus and I'm still worried that he may never return.

The difference is that getting a new job elsewhere is typically permanent, whereas going on a journey to "find yourself" or some such includes the likelihood of a return.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #159 on: 04 Jan 2018, 11:18 »

Well,, there's one other example of a QC character leaving to find himself - and he did return, before he faded into the background.
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

ChipNoir

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #160 on: 04 Jan 2018, 11:42 »

Figured its been long enough since the last time QC made me cry, which was whatevrt week where we find out Bubble's memories were ear ed forever.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #161 on: 04 Jan 2018, 12:01 »

I think though that Hanners is removing herself from a state of complacency. Part of that complacency has been her friends, yes she's grown since her post intro characterisation, but then she's always been a character in flux, largely due to her illness. But this arc has revealed that Hanners is more like her mother than she would like to think; she needs time to process that revelation and to come to terms with that. Sadly, at times like that, the worst thing you can do is be surrounded by friends, especially when none of them particularly challenge Hanners like they do with Dora or Faye.

And I think Hanners realises that. She needs introspection, away from the familiar. She needs to grow in response to that and I don't think that can happen with her friends around her. They've helped her immensely, but this last leg is something she needs to do herself.

A Duck

• Curry sauce
« Reply #162 on: 04 Jan 2018, 13:22 »

So, here's the thing: is Hanners actually gonna get some comic time off, or are we gonna get a timeskip ending with her return?

Shjade

• FIGHT YOU
  • What.
« Reply #163 on: 04 Jan 2018, 13:25 »

This sure seems like a whole lotta panic over nothing.

You guys realize Jeph is allowed to write in other settings, right? I mean, he just demonstrated he would if he felt like it with Hanners' trip to her mom's office.

So Hannelore being on a trip isn't the same thing as writing her out. Even if she stays on the road for a while we very well might get strips of Hannelore and Winslow abroad, and I don't see any indication from this strip that the plan is to have her disappear from their lives forever anyway.

The comic is not restricted to Coffee of Doom and its immediate surroundings.

Take a breath.
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway."

Timemaster

• Master of Time
« Reply #164 on: 04 Jan 2018, 13:48 »

But this arc has revealed that Hanners is more like her mother than she would like to think.

Would you like to explain that? I don's see any similarities between Hanners and her mom.

TM
Relax, it's just a comic.

A small perverse otter

• Staying well enhydrated
« Reply #165 on: 04 Jan 2018, 13:55 »

This doesn't necessarily mean she's out of the strip - her and winslow traveling could be an arc later.
I would be happy too see the penny that Claire put on Faye's head drop sometime.
I'm eagerly awaiting the point at which that hint Bubbles up to into Faye's consciousness.
"AGH! Humans are so STUPID sometimes!" -- QC #3668

A small perverse otter

• Staying well enhydrated
« Reply #166 on: 04 Jan 2018, 14:04 »

But this arc has revealed that Hanners is more like her mother than she would like to think.

Would you like to explain that? I don's see any similarities between Hanners and her mom.

TM
I can't speak for the original poster, but I'd thought the same thing.

Hannelore walked into a room, took over, and told someone off, with absolutely no consideration for what they wanted. And then, just a few strips later, she walked into her mother's office and demanded that others *obey* her, again with no consideration of their persons.

Who is that like? Not Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham. Not John Ellicott-Chatham. Not Marten, not Dora, nor any of her other friends.

No, there's really only one person in the comic who acts that way: Beatrice Chatham.

Hanelore used to need to be tied to a bed to survive. Now she's just shown all the drive, self-possession, and willfulness of her mother.
"AGH! Humans are so STUPID sometimes!" -- QC #3668

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #167 on: 04 Jan 2018, 14:06 »

Even if she stays on the road for a while we very well might get strips of Hannelore and Winslow abroad,

After all, we saw Wil on the road while he was away.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #168 on: 04 Jan 2018, 15:36 »

"You break his heart, I find you. Feed you to peegs!"
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

TheEvilDog

« Reply #169 on: 04 Jan 2018, 15:37 »

TM
I can't speak for the original poster, but I'd thought the same thing.

Hannelore walked into a room, took over, and told someone off, with absolutely no consideration for what they wanted. And then, just a few strips later, she walked into her mother's office and demanded that others *obey* her, again with no consideration of their persons.

Who is that like? Not Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham. Not John Ellicott-Chatham. Not Marten, not Dora, nor any of her other friends.

No, there's really only one person in the comic who acts that way: Beatrice Chatham.

Hanelore used to need to be tied to a bed to survive. Now she's just shown all the drive, self-possession, and willfulness of her mother.

Pretty much.

Hanners is one of the nicest characters in the comic, but there have been times that when she has been really pushed that Hanners becomes...quite forceful. I mean, getting to the point where she was so angry with Beatrice's actions that she shoved her and effectively disowned her own mother. That's enough to shake anyone to their core, that realisation that all their patience, they can get to a point where they do something like that.

And so, the Hanners World Tour.

BillGuy

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #170 on: 04 Jan 2018, 16:05 »

On the chat-heads thing Claire has two twitter accounts (actual twitter https://twitter.com/hanneloreEC/following ) The open account is the third head at the top of the chat. The avitar-less Claire is the locked account. I'm more surprised that she didn't include Marigold in her goodbye group as she had grown quite close to her in a relatively short time.

dna_level_c

• Not quite a lurker
  • I am a dude-type person. I just like Emily.
« Reply #171 on: 04 Jan 2018, 16:34 »

Interesting that the claireaugustus2 account was created last month.
Apes in the plan, and we're all here to prove it.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #172 on: 04 Jan 2018, 17:09 »

On the chat-heads thing Claire has two twitter accounts (actual twitter https://twitter.com/hanneloreEC/following ) The open account is the third head at the top of the chat. The avitar-less Claire is the locked account. I'm more surprised that she didn't include Marigold in her goodbye group as she had grown quite close to her in a relatively short time.

I noticed that too, but it’s possible Marigold doesn’t have a Twitter account.  She was never big on social networking.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #173 on: 04 Jan 2018, 17:17 »

I just did the poll. I was torn between the liberation of Bubbles, and Union Robotics, because essentially I regard them as parts of the same arc. I went for the former, but was pleased to see that Union Robotics was the second-most popular choice.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Shjade

• FIGHT YOU
  • What.
« Reply #174 on: 04 Jan 2018, 17:27 »

I'm a little surprised Claire moving in is so low.
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway."

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #175 on: 04 Jan 2018, 18:00 »

I remember tweets from Marigold years ago about how easy it is to repair a mil spec chassis, and about people catcalling when she went out.

Also asked Marten why guys don't get their balls wet when sitting on a toilet.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

A Duck

• Curry sauce
« Reply #176 on: 04 Jan 2018, 19:35 »

Marigold's twitter was even acknowledged in-comic. She posted spoilers at some point and was trying to smooth it over with cat gifs.

(IIRC, that was a reference to something Jeph did by accident)

TheEvilDog

« Reply #177 on: 04 Jan 2018, 19:46 »

Actually what I'm really worried about is something from Faye's contribution towards the end.

"Jack is a bitch"

Could she perhaps be talking about Jack Daniels?

Because the rest of the comments from Faye...feel very much like Drunk!Faye and I'm wondering if she's fallen off the wagon.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #178 on: 04 Jan 2018, 20:06 »

She's referring to the CEO of Twitter, whose first name is Jack. (I don't remember his last name.) He is a bitch.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

TheEvilDog

« Reply #179 on: 04 Jan 2018, 20:33 »

Well nevermind then.

BillGuy

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #180 on: 04 Jan 2018, 21:06 »

I noticed that too, but it’s possible Marigold doesn’t have a Twitter account.  She was never big on social networking.
If you actually followd the link and scroll throw all of Hannelore's follows you would notice she is following Marigold.

ANeM

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #181 on: 04 Jan 2018, 21:21 »

Yeah, that's a bit unfair. Winslow was starting to find his own thing, here. Hannelore is behaving like an owner, not like a friend.

How do you know?  Hannelore could’ve asked and if he said no then she’d find another alternative, but Winslow might want to travel and this is a chance in a lifetime.

It also seems in keeping with his desire to try new things that his old chassis wouldn't have allowed. I can't imagine the giant-ipod-with-stubs chassis would be good for travelling.

It might have been nice to see him handle life on his own, and continue to help out with his volunteer work. Still, ultimately he wanted to use his new body to help people and right now the person who needs his help the most is Hanners. It is a big ask, but it definitely seems in character for him to agree.

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #182 on: 04 Jan 2018, 23:52 »

We know absolutely nothing about her, but I can already say this girl is a better match for her than Li'l Sis.
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

WoaLG

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #183 on: 05 Jan 2018, 00:05 »

Comic's Up

Now, does anybody have a spare lampshade? Dora seems to have used hers.

(I apologize in advance for the TV Tropes link.)

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #184 on: 05 Jan 2018, 00:12 »

Wow! Jeph wasn't kidding when (back before Tilly's first appearance) he said he'd been going through his list of characters. How long has it been since we last saw Amanda? The answer? It was over 3,000 strips ago, when Faye helped her and her mother to come to terms with Amanda's sexuality, that's when!

This could be one of two things: This could be just a throw-away one-off joke about families and how they can throw out a life that's found its balance. However, it could also be the start of a longer Faye arc with Amanda returning the favour, helping Faye get over her indecision loop over certain things in her life. FWIW, the girl with her is probably her current girlfriend. From what I remember about her, I do get the impression that Amanda is a bit of a flake when it comes to relationships and commitment. However, I also remember that she is at least as quick-witted as Faye, so any interaction could quickly turn into a special invitation Olympic event: Smartassery Badminton.

I'm not sure who 'Sarah' is, but I think Jeph is referring to Sara, a short-term character in the first 100 strips who was Marten's potential love interest back then.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #185 on: 05 Jan 2018, 01:15 »

I missed Dora and Faye...
"Courage is freedom and freedom is happiness" --Thucydides

hakko504

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Geek! Beep Boop!
    • My Profile at Boardgamegeek
« Reply #186 on: 05 Jan 2018, 02:16 »

Actually what I'm really worried about is something from Faye's contribution towards the end.

"Jack is a bitch"

Could she perhaps be talking about Jack Daniels?

Because the rest of the comments from Faye...feel very much like Drunk!Faye and I'm wondering if she's fallen off the wagon.
I was reading that as a take that to some guy whose name is pronounced Jeff Jack...
"Be excellent to each other!"
Bill S. Preston & Ted "Theodore" Logan

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #187 on: 05 Jan 2018, 02:19 »

@jack is the guy who runs Twitter.

Although I agree that she does sound a bit... convivial.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #188 on: 05 Jan 2018, 02:28 »

Comic's Up

Now, does anybody have a spare lampshade? Dora seems to have used hers.

(I apologize in advance for the TV Tropes link.)

It was indeed a lampshade, but she also kinda explained the joke...
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #189 on: 05 Jan 2018, 03:37 »

Wow! Jeph wasn't kidding when (back before Tilly's first appearance) he said he'd been going through his list of characters. How long has it been since we last saw Amanda? The answer? It was over 3,000 strips ago, when Faye helped her and her mother to come to terms with Amanda's sexuality, that's when!

Here's the thing: the most recent appearance I can think of was over 3,000 strips ago, but Faye and her mother never broached the topic in that one - it was when Faye took a trip to Georgia after telling Marten about her father.

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #190 on: 05 Jan 2018, 04:30 »

Nothing much to add to any discussion...

But I am now more convinced than ever that Jeph is tinkering with his art stylings..

'Brush' work looks much heavier in places and both Faye and Dora are looking off-model to recent strips.

(I know art evolves.. I mean, look at the first few strips! But this one seems to have suddenly crashed down into place!)
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #191 on: 05 Jan 2018, 07:03 »

Ha! That was a good one.  :-D

daphne

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #192 on: 05 Jan 2018, 07:16 »

I'm sad to see Hannelore go  :-(. I wish Jeph brings her back at some point, I like her character!

Technoir

• Plantmonster
« Reply #193 on: 05 Jan 2018, 07:27 »

This sure seems like a whole lotta panic over nothing.

You guys realize Jeph is allowed to write in other settings, right? I mean, he just demonstrated he would if he felt like it with Hanners' trip to her mom's office.

So Hannelore being on a trip isn't the same thing as writing her out. Even if she stays on the road for a while we very well might get strips of Hannelore and Winslow abroad, and I don't see any indication from this strip that the plan is to have her disappear from their lives forever anyway.

The comic is not restricted to Coffee of Doom and its immediate surroundings.

Take a breath.

And it's not like this strip takes place in the 1800's.  With the enhanced level of technology in QC-world, Hannelore will easily be able to check in and let her friends know how she's doing. I suspect that we'll hear from her occasionally (maybe in the form of the twitter group chat thing that announced her selfquest)....

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #194 on: 05 Jan 2018, 07:38 »

Personally, I think it would be sweet and in-character for Hannelore's friends to decide that they don't want her to forget them. So, every now and then, one of them will send her a long text updating them on the latest events (e.g.: "So, Faye's little sister just 'dropped in' and you'll never guess what happened next!"). The strip will always end in the same way - a silent panel of a smiling (perhaps tearful) Hanners reading her 'phone screen with a different background every time like Angor Wat, Oxford, Machu Piccu, Nazca, El Dorado, K'un-Lun, etc. Maybe for laughs, in the background Winslow running away from the local headhunter tribe (location-specific every time).

Or maybe: "I wonder what Hanners is doing right now?" Cut to her in a yoga position atop a 10-foot high pole, having a cup of tea with a monkey dressed as a sage or sword-fighting with a half-dozen ninja.

Or, for maximum freak-out, an anonymous figure in black standing on the roof of a skyscraper in the same city as ECE's headquarters with the following text in yellow narration boxes: "Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'...

"...and I'll look down, and whisper 'No.'"

Last panel you see it is Hanners wearing a black hood and a domino mask, reflected in Beatrice's office windows.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2018, 07:45 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

A Duck

• Curry sauce
« Reply #195 on: 05 Jan 2018, 07:53 »

Interesting. Jeph went from having a new character in an arc where people were complaining about not seeing old characters and not developing currently active characters to pulling probably the biggest development in a long time (with Hanners) and then jumping to a character that hasn't been properly seen in YEARS.

Trust the Jeph, people. He knows what he's doing.

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #196 on: 05 Jan 2018, 08:19 »

Jephzibah is certainly moving in mysterious ways...

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #197 on: 05 Jan 2018, 08:56 »

"how many times can I ask for free drinks before it gets weird"

The answer is never. Over here at least. If a business chooses to let you have free drinks, then that's very nice, but expecting it, let along asking is appalling manners.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #198 on: 05 Jan 2018, 10:38 »

Of COURSE.

It makes SENSE now.

See, Hanners can't play her role right now in QC, because her character-actor has another gig - and it's gonna take up a LOT of her time for the next three to four years.

Of course, I'm talking about...

"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Jedit

« Reply #199 on: 05 Jan 2018, 11:01 »

I was going to say ... no, no I don't remember Faye's sister.  I've had to come in here for the first time in years to ask.
Warning - while you were typing 14 new replies have been posted. Empires have risen and fallen. New species have evolved, and they too have invented webcomics. You may wish to review your post.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up