THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 12:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What will happen this week? (Select two options)

Cute Faybles pillow talk
- 30 (23.3%)
Awkward Faybles pillow talk
- 18 (14%)
The backlash starts - Not everyone is happy with the news
- 6 (4.7%)
Marten and Claire try to congratulate the new couple; this could go well or badly!
- 17 (13.2%)
Pintsize should have learned his lesson when Bubbles crushed his head!
- 6 (4.7%)
Tortura spends five strips berating Steve for not making an honest woman of Cossette (over cereal)
- 8 (6.2%)
Roko and Melon having an ironic conversation (not that they know it) about whether humans could ever be romantically interested in AIs
- 13 (10.1%)
Dora and Tai have a cute argument over who saw it coming first
- 5 (3.9%)
Brun is confused about why Elliott and Clinton are so awkward around her. Renee tries to explain
- 23 (17.8%)
Other (please specify in a comment)
- 3 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT strips 3746 to 3750 (21st to 25th May 2018)  (Read 81904 times)

wlewisiii

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
Re: WCDT strips 3746 to 3750 (21st to 25th May 2018)
« Reply #150 on: 22 May 2018, 13:52 »

A Homburg is generally a good choice, generally the wider the shoulders the wider the brim but rolled brims ie Bowlers and Porkpies can work. If you think you can get away with the slight western aesthetic a Gambler can work.

It's kinda simplistic but a buddy of mine in Cowboy Action Shooting described it best.  When it comes to style of hat personal preference is a must but when it comes to matching something to your build, Bonanza has you covered.  Smaller build/frame?  Look for a hat in the styling of Little Joe which is along the lines of the gambler style.  Medium build, medium height?  Look for the hat in the Style of Adam.  Big build, tall?  Hoss or Ben Cartwright style of hat.

Eh, either a fedora - a true one mind - or a beret. Otherwise it's just a hair covering.
Emily is the Avatar.

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #151 on: 22 May 2018, 14:18 »

I don't really think anatomy matters.

No, of course, it doesn't...but it could be useful to know what the potential limits to the physicality of the relationship might be.
That sort of information is only useful to the people in the relationship. It has no use whatsoever to anyone else.
When, in the course of human events,
You can keep your head when all about you
Took the one less traveled by,
It's up to you to cremate those last remains.

Inconsequential

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #152 on: 22 May 2018, 15:56 »

Back in Emily's parents' lake house, Momo had to walk along the bottom of the lake. So robot bodies are apparently somewhat more dense than human bodies.

Bubbles is well over six feet, with especially large and powerful myomer muscles, so, well... it just wouldn't be polite to speculate about the lady's mass, now would it?

That said, Bubbles regularly uses human furniture without issue, so it's not that big a difference. Muscular humans sometimes have trouble floating.

I hope they remembered to pick up Faye's glasses, anyway...

Staff_Inflection

• Plantmonster
« Reply #153 on: 22 May 2018, 16:02 »

I wonder if Bubbles researched...umm....glass blowing techniques before hand >_>

Seems like a safe bet, no?

Undrneath

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #154 on: 22 May 2018, 16:04 »

Lack of buoyancy does not necessarily mean high mass.
__________oO0___(_O_  _O_)___0Oo_____________
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

SmilingCat

• You is friend or food?
« Reply #155 on: 22 May 2018, 16:17 »

But it does correlate for a given volume. Given that Momo has the same physical dimensions and shape as a human, if she were the same mass, she would float. She doesn't. Therefore, she has a higher mass.

SmilingCat

• You is friend or food?
« Reply #156 on: 22 May 2018, 16:19 »

I wonder if Bubbles researched...umm....glass blowing techniques before hand >_>

Intense CQC training.  :-D

(Close quarters canoodling)

Undrneath

« Reply #157 on: 22 May 2018, 16:30 »

But it does correlate for a given volume. Given that Momo has the same physical dimensions and shape as a human, if she were the same mass, she would float. She doesn't. Therefore, she has a higher mass.

If I remember correctly the specific gravity of the individual components also plays a part since we as humans have a specific gravity almost identical to water we float. If the composite specific gravity of AI chassis is just a little bit higher they might sink a little bit.
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

Y

• Curry sauce
« Reply #158 on: 22 May 2018, 16:37 »

I liked how the comic would exactly be the kind of images couples posts to their friends on social media, as a cutesy relationship collage. As in we're seeing exactly what they want to share.

In support of that, their expressions don't strike me as afterglowish.
Gauging on Faye's more serious expresion makes me think if she's thinking 'don't fart' and is trying her best to keep it in. (where is my mind, lol)

A cybernetics expert named Maddox wants to experiment on Data, mostly by disassembling him, which poses the very real threat of Data's destruction. Maddox continuously treats Data like a machine, denying him basic human rights (as displayed, for example, by him entering Data's quarters "unannounced and without permission"). When asked by Picard why he seems to care so little for Data's personhood, Maddox ultimately says this:

"You are imparting Human qualities to it because it looks Human – but I assure you: it is not. If it were a box on wheels I would not be facing this opposition."
- Maddox, to Picard and Louvois
I saw Ted 2 yesterday and that looked to be the same issue almost.

There's a sticky about discussing private parts.
That makes my aspie brain wonder if there is such a thing as public parts.

I would think that means she's no airhead.

ToodleLew

• Plantmonster
  • Old fart - stay upwind.
« Reply #159 on: 22 May 2018, 16:38 »

If I remember correctly the specific gravity of the individual components also plays a part since we as humans have a specific gravity almost identical to water we float. If the composite specific gravity of AI chassis is just a little bit higher they might sink a little bit.

As a mature man, my father was quite fit and had very little body fat. While he was very comfortable in the water, and very capable at swimming, he had to work hard at staying afloat (the phrase "sinks like a stone" comes to mind). He often joked that it was easier for him to take a few deep breaths, sink to the bottom, and walk back to shore than it was to swim back.  So, yes, the specific gravity of a persons body would affect how (and even if) they float.

« Last Edit: 22 May 2018, 16:49 by ToodleLew »
"Remember, I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together."
Red Green, The Red Green Show

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #160 on: 22 May 2018, 16:50 »

That makes my aspie brain wonder if there is such a thing as public parts.

That's... well...

At first I was going to say "Of course there are. They're any parts that you display publicly." But those aren't actually public, are they? My face is on display all the time, but I would be very angry indeed if someone were to touch it. The same goes for all the other parts of me people see regularly. And that's just touching. I would be absolutely livid if people did anything else with any part of my body.

SubaruStephen

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #161 on: 22 May 2018, 17:00 »

Off topic, but who’s that guy in your avatar?

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2137

Panel 3.

I made a few changes to make him look a bit more like me (glasses, less hair up top, couldn’t do anything about the glass in the hand, just pretend it’s Coke, not booze)
A "buttload" is an actual measurement, next time someone tells you that they need a buttload of something, tell them 126 gallons might be a bit too much.

ToodleLew

• Plantmonster
« Reply #162 on: 22 May 2018, 17:00 »

On another forum (not QC or Jeph Jacques related), a participant posted that, in his office, everybody shook hands. The participant wasn't comfortable with this behaviour.

Apparently, to his employer, hands were (some order of) "public parts", while (to him) they were not.

To me, there is a spectrum of privacy ranging from "very private" to "somewhat public". I have parts that no-one else gets to see or touch, parts that I will display without permission to touch at all, and parts that you may touch only under certain circumstances. I think that most people have the same limits. "Private parts": yes, "Public parts": not really, no.

fayelovesbubbles

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #163 on: 22 May 2018, 17:01 »

Comic is up.

I am a happy bunny! *hop hop hop*
...and Bubbles loves Faye.

badbum61

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • I'm going to eight, baby!
« Reply #164 on: 22 May 2018, 17:04 »

They'll get around to it sometime in the fall.
What the hell are YOU staring at?

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #165 on: 22 May 2018, 17:05 »

Okay, I don't have much (okay any) experience with relationships, but...I don't really see the need to discuss anything...?

SubaruStephen

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #166 on: 22 May 2018, 17:08 »

They’ll discuss it after the bed breaks.  :-D
A "buttload" is an actual measurement, next time someone tells you that they need a buttload of something, tell them 126 gallons might be a bit too much.

SmilingCat

• You is friend or food?
« Reply #167 on: 22 May 2018, 17:09 »

Specific gravity is defined as the density of an object relative to the density of a reference fluid (usually water).

Since density is the mass of an object per unit of volume, specific gravity is still mass dependent. Individuals with minimal body fat have a higher specific gravity because they're physically denser than those with higher body fat (muscle is significantly more dense than fat).

Long story short, still mass dependent. If Momo were a human with the established body type and dimensions, she would float. If she sinks, she has to posses a higher mass.

ToodleLew

• Plantmonster
« Reply #168 on: 22 May 2018, 17:13 »

Okay, I don't have much (okay any) experience with relationships, but...I don't really see the need to discuss anything...?

I wouldn't think that, at this stage, they would have anything important to discuss. At this time, they likely can't even put into words the things that they think they need to discuss. Give it a few (in-universe) days, as they see how their friends react (it looks like approval all around) and the realities of the situation sink in.

Once they get a feel for each others feelings, the discussion will happen. I doubt that it will be structured, and I hope that Jeph gives them some privacy during it, but they will find the words and figure it out.

For what it's worth, relationships are hard. They require work to maintain. I'm confident (from how Jeph has written them so far) that Faye and Bubbles have it in them to make their relationship work.

Undrneath

« Reply #169 on: 22 May 2018, 17:14 »

Being a realist for a second their relationship will be fraught with difficulties (as most are) right now they are riding the endorfin (and whatever equivalent Bubbles has) high, to be long lasting it will require a lot of work no matter how compatible they are.
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

SmilingCat

• You is friend or food?
« Reply #170 on: 22 May 2018, 17:14 »

Well, Faye just fibbed a little. She wasn't all set to talk about things after talking to Marten. She wanted to pretend "nothin's up, just a normal-ass day" So she could give herself some time to think.

So there are still insecurities she needs to work out.

Undrneath

« Reply #171 on: 22 May 2018, 17:20 »

Specific gravity is defined as the density of an object relative to the density of a reference fluid (usually water).

Since density is the mass of an object per unit of volume, specific gravity is still mass dependent. Individuals with minimal body fat have a higher specific gravity because they're physically denser than those with higher body fat (muscle is significantly more dense than fat).

Long story short, still mass dependent. If Momo were a human with the established body type and dimensions, she would float. If she sinks, she has to posses a higher mass.

But the difference wouldn't necessarily be enough that the average person would think much more than the other person is slightly heavy for their size. Nowhere near enough that Bubbles couldn't seem almost the same as a comparably sized human.
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

SpanielBear

« Reply #172 on: 22 May 2018, 17:21 »

Well, Faye just fibbed a little. She wasn't all set to talk about things after talking to Marten. She wanted to pretend "nothin's up, just a normal-ass day" So she could give herself some time to think.

So there are still insecurities she needs to work out.

That's fair, although after making that plan she then found bubbles gone and started panic-running across town to find her. It's possible that doing that convinced her that nothing about this was "Normal-ass" and she then decided to talk things out. Then they got back to the shop and things... went in a different direction.

It means Faye stops short of being dishonest here, although it was off-screen so head-canon at best.

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #173 on: 22 May 2018, 17:23 »

Right riiiiight, she totally lied! Oh no, this isn't setting a good precedent! Fay-yye!! How could you?

RyanW1019

• Larger than most fish
  • PARALYSIS BY ANALYSIS
« Reply #174 on: 22 May 2018, 17:27 »

I think it was more "Faye realizes there is something there, she needs time to sort it out in her head but will then sit down with Bubs to talk it out" than "Faye is lying because she didn't immediately try to jump to The Talk when she got back".

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #175 on: 22 May 2018, 17:29 »

Okay, maybe it's because it's been awhile since Faye got any, but it seems like she's nakeder than she's ever been before. I don't recall seeing, uh, that much before. Maybe I'm misremembering, or maybe I didn't remember too well since I was never too crazy about her previous paramours.

Not trying to be creepy (sorry mods) just noticing another way this relationship seems to be breaking new ground. I just don't seem to remember her being like this with anyone before. If someone can find something that proves me wrong, please do so.

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #176 on: 22 May 2018, 17:35 »

I wouldn't think that, at this stage, they would have anything important to discuss. At this time, they likely can't even put into words the things that they think they need to discuss. Give it a few (in-universe) days, as they see how their friends react (it looks like approval all around) and the realities of the situation sink in.

Once they get a feel for each others feelings, the discussion will happen. I doubt that it will be structured, and I hope that Jeph gives them some privacy during it, but they will find the words and figure it out.

For what it's worth, relationships are hard. They require work to maintain. I'm confident (from how Jeph has written them so far) that Faye and Bubbles have it in them to make their relationship work.

Cheers to that! Right now the air is positively fizzing with a heady mixture of lust and NRE. Let the initial rush of excitement fade a little before the big talk happens because that is a talk for cooler heads.

SpanielBear

« Reply #177 on: 22 May 2018, 17:36 »

Okay, maybe it's because it's been awhile since Faye got any, but it seems like she's nakeder than she's ever been before. I don't recall seeing, uh, that much before. Maybe I'm misremembering, or maybe I didn't remember too well since I was never too crazy about her previous paramours.

Not trying to be creepy (sorry mods) just noticing another way this relationship seems to be breaking new ground. I just don't seem to remember her being like this with anyone before. If someone can find something that proves me wrong, please do so.

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1198

(Note: Probably too risqué for work.)

Will this do?

As for now, I think this is the most emotionally vulnerable we've seen her for a long while, that's for sure. I think that emphasises it. And I don't think we've seen her this vulnerable whilst intimate with a partner. Even with Angus she was still using snark as a defensive wall.

SmilingCat

• You is friend or food?
« Reply #178 on: 22 May 2018, 17:42 »

Right riiiiight, she totally lied! Oh no, this isn't setting a good precedent! Fay-yye!! How could you?

Maaaaaaybe you're overreacting?

Pretty sure all I did was point out that she has insecurities she hasn't addressed yet that she and bubbles will have to work on. Congratulations, she shares that in common with everybody starting a new relationship since the invention of dating.

I think it was more "Faye realizes there is something there, she needs time to sort it out in her head but will then sit down with Bubs to talk it out" than "Faye is lying because she didn't immediately try to jump to The Talk when she got back".

Essentially. The worst possible thing one could say about it is that she omitted mentioning a momentary bit of doubt.

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #179 on: 22 May 2018, 17:43 »

Ah, point taken. Sven. The friggin Ares to her Aphrodite. A relationship based solely on sex.

Welp. That confirms it. I just hate Sven, so I blanked him and everything having to do with him out! haha!

ToodleLew

• Plantmonster
« Reply #180 on: 22 May 2018, 17:44 »

If Momo were a human with the established body type and dimensions, she would float. If she sinks, she has to posses a higher mass.

If Momo were human, she would require lungs in order to breath. Lungs, being of large volume, and filled with air, would lower the density of the body, perhaps enough to allow the body to float. So, the question may actually hinge on whether or not Momo has lungs (or something else) that might reduce her density.

In other words, if she sinks, she either has to possess a higher mass, or she lacks something (like lungs) that would reduce her density.

Anyway, it's a moot point. Jeph (as far as I know) hasn't explained, or allowed Momo to explain, why Momo sinks in water. Perhaps she just doesn't know how to swim.

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #181 on: 22 May 2018, 17:49 »

Probably NSFW: http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1887

That, I’m fairly certain, is the most nude we’ve ever seen Faye.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

SpanielBear

« Reply #182 on: 22 May 2018, 17:50 »

Chapeau.

(Faye and Bubbles are great together, I am excited to see how the relationship develops and they are sickeningly cute as fuck. But Angus had his moments. I wonder how he's getting on, in-comic.)

Greymoon

• Plantmonster
« Reply #183 on: 22 May 2018, 17:51 »

Will this do?

As for now, I think this is the most emotionally vulnerable we've seen her for a long while, that's for sure. I think that emphasises it. And I don't think we've seen her this vulnerable whilst intimate with a partner. Even with Angus she was still using snark as a defensive wall.

I'd like to think that this newfound "vulnerability" has more to do with being a stronger and more stable person. In addition to previous failed relationships, she's stopped relying on alcohol to solve her problems, been forced to grow up or give up by virtue of being fired from a job she took for granted and instead taking things into her own hands, and gone through some shit WITH Bubbles.

Plus, I would argue that this vulnerability is in no small part also because of just how close their relationship had already grown, and because of aforementioned shit she helped Bubbles get through. One of the best things you can do to help yourself, sometimes, is to help someone else.

TLDR: Faye has grown up. And so has Bubbles.
DO NOT TAINT PEGASUS COVE WITH TALK OF DILDOS

Jakk Frost

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #184 on: 22 May 2018, 17:55 »

You know, looking back a couple of days at the poker game, it occurs to me it might be kind of funny and cool to maybe come to some kind of arrangement with other webcomics that have AI characters or sidekicks, and have them all sit down for a poker game now and then, whenever any particular webcomic feels like doing an issue with them.

I don't know too many, personally, since I don't read a lot of webcomics anymore, but you could have Pintsize or Winslow from here, X-Bot from CAD, maybe one of the AIs from Quantum Vibe.  Like I said, I don't know of too many bots in webcomics, but I'm sure there's more.

Maybe even have guest cameos from more famous robots, if copyright isn't a big concern; like Bender from Futurama, Rosie from The Jetsons, Robot from Lost in Space, etc.

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #185 on: 22 May 2018, 17:57 »

Yup okay, so I'm just full of it. I admit I didn't really like Sven or Angus. Sven was just a dick and I hated Angus for how he treated Marigold, so yeah. Finally I like someone Faye is with. lol.

SpanielBear

« Reply #186 on: 22 May 2018, 17:58 »

Will this do?

I'd like to think that this newfound "vulnerability" has more to do with being a stronger and more stable person. In addition to previous failed relationships, she's stopped relying on alcohol to solve her problems, been forced to grow up or give up by virtue of being fired from a job she took for granted and instead taking things into her own hands, and gone through some shit WITH Bubbles.

Plus, I would argue that this vulnerability is in no small part also because of just how close their relationship had already grown, because of aforementioned shit she helped Bubbles get through.

TLDR: Faye has grown up. And so has Bubbles.

I'd probably agree with you. I didn't mean vulnerable as a negative, feeling able to be open and exposed with all shields dropped with someone takes a lot of bravery. Plus, like you say, being able to really trust the person you're with.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #187 on: 22 May 2018, 17:59 »

Then that's how Faye's glasses flew through the air? Bubbles blew them?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

SpanielBear

« Reply #188 on: 22 May 2018, 18:00 »

Yup okay, so I'm just full of it. I admit I didn't really like Sven or Angus. Sven was just a dick and I hated Angus for how he treated Marigold, so yeah. Finally I like someone Faye is with. lol.

I feel like I'm forgetting a major plot-point, what did Angus do to Marigold? What I can remember is her having feelings for him and him turning her down, but they had a pretty reasonable platonic friendship going most of the time, no? Unless you mean him having feelings for Faye and hiding that from her?

Greymoon

• Plantmonster
« Reply #189 on: 22 May 2018, 18:03 »

Then that's how Faye's glasses flew through the air? Bubbles blew them?

TBH I wear glasses and I've had them knocked pretty far under the right circumstances, so..... yeah.
DO NOT TAINT PEGASUS COVE WITH TALK OF DILDOS

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #190 on: 22 May 2018, 18:04 »

Ehhh...it's my own personal hangup as a geeky, not much luck with relationships kinda girl. Basically I saw a lot of myself in Marigold and Angus could have been kinder in rejecting her.

I'm sure I wouldn't hate Angus as much if I wasn't me.

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #191 on: 22 May 2018, 18:12 »

On another note, am I crazy or did anyone besides me think that Faye letting Bubbles walk in when she wasn't wearing pants was her way of trying to bring things to a conclusion? Turned out it was the back rub, but I feel like the "You said you were decent!" thing was Faye being a little mischievous.

SpanielBear

« Reply #192 on: 22 May 2018, 18:13 »

Ehhh...it's my own personal hangup as a geeky, not much luck with relationships kinda girl. Basically I saw a lot of myself in Marigold and Angus could have been kinder in rejecting her.

I'm sure I wouldn't hate Angus as much if I wasn't me.

Fair enough. I guess (looking back now) what I liked was how much he obviously enjoyed Faye's company. It wasn't like Sven's means to an end thing, he was genuinely enjoying the time he spent with her.

I get the same vibe from Bubbles too, plus a lot more emotional depth. Bodes well, hopefully, as long as no-one moves to New York.

New York is the relationship killer. It's like the farm where they send old dogs and horses.

Undrneath

« Reply #193 on: 22 May 2018, 18:15 »

Or allosauruses.
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #194 on: 22 May 2018, 18:32 »

Fair enough. I guess (looking back now) what I liked was how much he obviously enjoyed Faye's company. It wasn't like Sven's means to an end thing, he was genuinely enjoying the time he spent with her.

I get the same vibe from Bubbles too, plus a lot more emotional depth. Bodes well, hopefully, as long as no-one moves to New York.

New York is the relationship killer. It's like the farm where they send old dogs and horses.
To be fair to Sven, he also genuinely enjoyed the time he spent with Faye. But it was the first time he had ever experienced that with anyone, so he had no idea how to not be a means-to-an-end kind of guy. It was only after she left that he realized that he had actually been feeling something genuine. Of course, since it was the first time he had ever felt that way, he still had no idea how to handle it, and he handled it badly.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #195 on: 22 May 2018, 18:38 »

"Will being lovers interfere with being business partners?"

They don't need the health talk or the baby-proofing talk.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #196 on: 22 May 2018, 18:40 »

If Momo were a human with the established body type and dimensions, she would float. If she sinks, she has to posses a higher mass.

If Momo were human, she would require lungs in order to breath. Lungs, being of large volume, and filled with air, would lower the density of the body, perhaps enough to allow the body to float. So, the question may actually hinge on whether or not Momo has lungs (or something else) that might reduce her density.

In other words, if she sinks, she either has to possess a higher mass, or she lacks something (like lungs) that would reduce her density.

Anyway, it's a moot point. Jeph (as far as I know) hasn't explained, or allowed Momo to explain, why Momo sinks in water. Perhaps she just doesn't know how to swim.
I think you may have hit on the critical point, in that Momo does not have two large bags of air inside her. But I have to wonder if "density" is the right term. After all, I think of a submarine as being quite dense (and having great mass as well), but because it is filled with air, it can float. Perhaps I am just thinking of "density" in the wrong way.

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #197 on: 22 May 2018, 18:45 »

In a relationship, there is always a need to discuss things. Even if they simply start with the "so what are we now?" conversation, things will constantly come up to discuss. Some of them will be trivial, and others may be more serious, but communication is an essential ingredient in a successful relationship.

SpanielBear

« Reply #198 on: 22 May 2018, 18:47 »

Plus we do still have to establish the Toto situation...

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #199 on: 22 May 2018, 18:50 »

"Will being lovers interfere with being business partners?"

They don't need the health talk or the baby-proofing talk.

How would it?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up