THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 04:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Mandalorian  (Read 39515 times)

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
Re: The Mandalorian
« Reply #50 on: 27 Dec 2019, 02:58 »

I'm finally catching up with this series. Loving it of course. Don't really understand the problem people are having with the music though. It's got a solid spaghetti western/scifi vibe.

(Holds up hand) Guilty!

Mostly the music is fine...

It's just every now and then it's like they forget to stop the runtee-tuntee-tunteee music when the action is over.
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
« Reply #51 on: 27 Dec 2019, 04:30 »

So uh, episode 8 am I right?

I laughed, I cried, I screamed. They ended that season SO DAMN WELL.
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #52 on: 27 Dec 2019, 06:29 »

Very satisfying.

It's just every now and then it's like they forget to stop the runtee-tuntee-tunteee music when the action is over.

Oh right? Can you point to an example, out of curiosity?

Edit: Looking around seems to confirm Ben's comment that a bunch of people don't like it because it's not John Williams.

Expecations, man. >.>
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2019, 06:53 by Tova »
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #53 on: 28 Dec 2019, 07:53 »

Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #54 on: 30 Dec 2019, 05:51 »

Very satisfying.

Oh right? Can you point to an example, out of curiosity?

Edit: Looking around seems to confirm Ben's comment that a bunch of people don't like it because it's not John Williams.

Expecations, man. >.>

Eeeeshhh.. I'd have to have an episode on to give you a precise point... And I mostly  - (almost exclusively)  - log into here from my work PC! :)

I DO remember it in the first episode being a bit jarring, and in subsequent eps (not every one!) there are occasions when I'm like.. "Umm... shouldn't that have stopped by now?"

I've no real problems with the actual music itself... just the actual cues occasionally seem a bit off.
(Doesn't bother me one bit about Williams not being involved.)

Covenant

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #55 on: 31 Dec 2019, 05:07 »

I for one like the music.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #56 on: 28 Jul 2020, 20:09 »

So there are talks of having Luke and
(click to show/hide)
show up in the Mandalorian season 3...
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #57 on: 28 Jul 2020, 23:05 »

If this rumour is borne out, the parallel rumour about the coming 'decanonisation' of the SW Sequel Trilogy may also be true.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #58 on: 28 Jul 2020, 23:22 »

How do you figure that?

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #59 on: 29 Jul 2020, 00:01 »

Mostly drawing inferences from the absence of Mara or any mention of her in the ST. However, as has been rumoured, Rebels Season 4 will include Luke, Ashoka and Ezra averting Palpatine's escape to Exogol thanks to a time-travelling plane of the Force, then it would explain how Mara would suddenly reappear in the timeline (No Palpatine hovering in the background to directly control her).
~~~~

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #60 on: 17 Aug 2020, 08:42 »

Mostly drawing inferences from the absence of Mara or any mention of her in the ST. However, as has been rumoured, Rebels Season 4 will include Luke, Ashoka and Ezra averting Palpatine's escape to Exogol thanks to a time-travelling plane of the Force, then it would explain how Mara would suddenly reappear in the timeline (No Palpatine hovering in the background to directly control her).
If it gives thr finger to multiple bad executive decisions in handling the franchise, I don't care how they pull it off.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #61 on: 17 Aug 2020, 16:12 »

The fan base got what they deserved in the end, IMO.

Gyrre

« Reply #62 on: 17 Aug 2020, 21:40 »

I've only heard horror stories of the E.U. continuity wars. Was it really that bad?
[I know trying to mash elements of all of them together is half the reason the prequel trilogy is a mess.]
a real-ass gaddam sword

TheEvilDog

« Reply #63 on: 19 Aug 2020, 05:06 »

I've only heard horror stories of the E.U. continuity wars. Was it really that bad?
[I know trying to mash elements of all of them together is half the reason the prequel trilogy is a mess.]

Depends on how you define bad. Barely any oversight meant that any number of writers had carte blanche to work on Star Wars. Some stories worked because they packed a punch (Death of Chewbacca, or Darth Vader remembering C-3PO spring to mind) and introduced classic characters, like Admiral Thrawn.

Then you get moments like the Lepi.

So yeah, the EU was great and also terrible.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #64 on: 19 Aug 2020, 05:25 »

Yeah, there are some top-notch stories in the EU and then there are some things that must have sounded great in the pitch meeting but never really worked out. Like the Ssi-Ruuk (the one-shot antagonists in Siege at Bakura), who were trailed as this super-villains who would make the Sith look like toddlers but were basically wiped out in one book. Then there is the Dark Empire spur timeline, the less about which I say the better other than this is the EU foundation for the Sequel Trilogy.

Wait, did they get permission to use Bucky O'Hare?
~~~~

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #65 on: 19 Aug 2020, 06:25 »

Yeah, there are some top-notch stories in the EU and then there are some things that must have sounded great in the pitch meeting but never really worked out. Like the Ssi-Ruuk (the one-shot antagonists in Siege at Bakura), who were trailed as this super-villains who would make the Sith look like toddlers but were basically wiped out in one book. Then there is the Dark Empire spur timeline, the less about which I say the better other than this is the EU foundation for the Sequel Trilogy.

Wait, did they get permission to use Bucky O'Hare?

That was my first thought.
But, reading the article, seems the Lepi were precursors TO Bucky...!
Covenant

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #66 on: 02 Sep 2020, 11:40 »

If this rumour is borne out, the parallel rumour about the coming 'decanonisation' of the SW Sequel Trilogy may also be true.
That makes no sense. Movies are top-tier canon. I get making Mandalorian a separate canon, but saying that Episodes VII-IX are somehow not canon is foolish.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TheEvilDog

« Reply #67 on: 03 Sep 2020, 00:36 »

Ah....no. Movies aren't "top-tier canon". Movies, like any other form of media, are subject to their owners about what becomes canon and what gets put into a pile on the side of the road. After all, Disney paid billions for Star Wars, then decided to throw out 40 years of material because they wanted their own thing.

Now, don't get me wrong about the movies, they're certainly the first place people should look when they discuss canon. And they're certainly good for helping Disney do what it does best, make a fortune from the merchandising, but at the end of the day movies can be quietly forgotten about.

At the end of the day, Disney has far too much money invested in what is one of the most recognisable brands in history. Star Wars will always make them money (Solo being one of the exceptions). So no, Disney won't decanonise their trilogy, but they will let it wither away on the vine while they work on something else.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #68 on: 03 Sep 2020, 01:18 »

It should also be noted that, after the success of The Force Awakens in all its aspects, The Last Jedi did not follow its theatrical success with post-theatrical merchandising, theme park and home entertainment sales (nearly bankrupting chief toy licensee Hasbro in the process) and The Rise of Skywalker did even worse. Overall the Sequel Trilogy barely breaks even and this is mostly because of the increasingly ambivalent fan reaction to it. So, quietly forgetting the entire thing and going along a different post-Return of the Jedi path. to attempt to restore the franchise's profitability is entirely plausible.

The Mandelorian has been a rare unqualified Disney-era success story and it has been somewhat funny watching everyone at Lucasfilm, especially Ms Kennedy's inner circle, who disliked the show from its initial pitch, all claiming credit for it.
~~~~

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #69 on: 03 Sep 2020, 01:56 »

Ah....no. Movies aren't "top-tier canon".
<snip>
Now, don't get me wrong about the movies, they're certainly the first place people should look when they discuss canon.

Isn't that precisely what Mr Madness meant by the phrase "top-tier canon"? That they are the first place people should look when they discuss [Star Wars] canon?

I get that you all hate VII - IX and would like that canon to be scrapped, but for now at least, this is where we are.

People place a little too much importance on what is canon and what isn't, in my opinion. I think I've ranted about this before. If there are stories you don't like, feel free to just ignore them. And love the Mandalorian - I certainly do. As Method says - they're separate stories, just like the newest films and the novels that came before them. There's no point in fighting over which of them 'really happened' because, you know, none of them really happened.

I truly hope to FSM that Disney never makes another story that hinges in some important way on the events of VII - IV. That story should be done.

And they're certainly good for helping Disney do what it does best, make a fortune from the merchandising,...

I will never cease to be amused by this commonly made slam on Disney, as if Star Wars hasn't made a fortune from merchandising from the very beginning (as famously mocked by Spaceballs).

TheEvilDog

« Reply #70 on: 03 Sep 2020, 03:01 »

Star Wars has, but if you look at Disney over the last 20 plus years, they don't make films just to make them. Nowadays, films from Disney are pretty much a massive marketing campaign. Look at one of the biggest examples in the last few years, Frozen. Yes, Frozen made $1.27 billion in the box office, but where Disney really made a fortune was $5 billion in merchandising in 2014, alone.

Lets put it another way, The Force Awakens made just over $2 billion in the box office. TFA merchandising alone was $6 billion. The combined box office of the sequel trilogy was nearly $4.5 billion. The merchandising of one just film made more money for Disney than the three films, and paid off the initial investment. This isn't a new phenomenon, historically Star Wars merchandise has always made more than a film, usually on the order of 3 to 4 times what the film makes.

Disney knew what they were doing when they bought Star Wars. They weren't buying the rights for the films, they were buying the ability to print money by slapping the Star Wars brand on anything they want.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #71 on: 03 Sep 2020, 03:04 »

No shit, Sherlock.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #72 on: 03 Sep 2020, 03:29 »

Disney knew what they were doing when they bought Star Wars. They weren't buying the rights for the films, they were buying the ability to print money by slapping the Star Wars brand on anything they want.

Only to learn, much to their horror, that they hadn't. What they instead had bought was a potential market that would only be worth anything so long as they pleased their customers, who tended to be very picky about 'their' franchise and how its iconography was treated by its owners.
~~~~

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #73 on: 03 Sep 2020, 05:04 »

IMO they were far too aware of the need to please their customers, and their repeated changes in course in a misguided effort to create fan service resulted in a jumbled mess.

If they'd let the creative people they hired come up with a vision and stick with it, we would still have furious fans, but at least the story would be cohesive.

I worry that The Mandalorian season two (it's that thing this thread is talking about, remember) will succumb to a similar fate.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #74 on: 05 Sep 2020, 19:24 »

Folks are calling for Rosario Dawson to be taken off the Mandalorian season 2 because of some transphobic comments she made

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #75 on: 05 Sep 2020, 19:51 »

Do you have any details? Or are you spreading an unverified rumour?

Also, it's a little late in the day to drop Ahsoka Tano, isn't it? 30th October is the release date. The post production team are almost certainly already under the gun, particularly having to work socially distanced/isolated.

Also also, really? Rosario Dawson?

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #76 on: 05 Sep 2020, 22:18 »

I haven't seen anything to back up that accusation, but if you have a source I am willing to listen.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #77 on: 05 Sep 2020, 22:50 »

I do not. Your post is the first I've heard of it.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #78 on: 05 Sep 2020, 23:02 »

So I guess, for anyone else following along at home, the hastag to search for is #rosariodawsonisoverparty. Which implies a certain joyful malice (based on, as far as I can tell, an unverified rumour) that will almost certainly find its way into another post of mine on a thread over there somewhere *waves vaguely towards DISCUSS*.

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #79 on: 05 Sep 2020, 23:22 »

One bazillion dollars says that the rumour was started by someone who gives zero fucks about trans people.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #80 on: 06 Sep 2020, 12:15 »

Weren't she and her family accused last year of literally assaulting a trans man?

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #81 on: 06 Sep 2020, 15:04 »

Weren't she and her family accused last year of literally assaulting a trans man?

Yep, the hashtag is how I found out about it though

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #82 on: 06 Sep 2020, 16:39 »

Fair enough. Any follow up on the outcome of the suit? The article is from almost a year ago. If the accusation is true, then it's disgusting and I am deeply disappointed.
@syleegrrl

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #83 on: 06 Sep 2020, 16:51 »

Not that I've been able to find. I guess that means it is ongoing. If it had been settled, for example, then that would have been a story.

Theta9

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Not even that gay.
« Reply #84 on: 09 Sep 2020, 19:38 »

Something just occurred t me today...

Jango Fett (and his clone-son Boba) are Mandalorians, right? They wore the armor.

Yet we see Jango out of his armor in Episode 2.  :?
stePH
--
Quote from: MC Chris
I'm not doing well, OK? Do you get that?

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #85 on: 09 Sep 2020, 21:30 »

Not according to Wookieepedia:

Although Fett wore Mandalorian armor, the government of Mandalore saw him as nothing more than a common mercenary and insisted he had no actual ties to the Mandalorians.
I am not hiding. I am maintaining a respectful distance.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #86 on: 10 Sep 2020, 07:07 »

The only complaint I have about season one was the relatively short episodes. That hurt some of the storylines.

Otherwise its a great piece of Star Wars, on level with the best stuff (to me thats the original Triology, the Star Wars: Knights of the Republic game, partially also the prequels, and maybe also the Clone Wars tv show).

I am optimistic about the second season. Sure, I wouldnt be too surprised if it goes wrong. This is Disney. Meddling of the management isnt out of the question. But there is really no need for doom and gloom before something actually goes wrong.

That Dawson problem sounds serious. But if they cant get Dawson, theres other great artists to take her place. Thats shouldnt be too much of a problem for the show.

P.s.: Ah yes, Frozen. I dont get why that movie was so successful. Its really not much of a movie. The solution of the main problem of the plot goes away all by itself.
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2020, 07:12 by snubnose »
Carpe Diem

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #87 on: 10 Sep 2020, 07:36 »

The great things about Frozen were the characters, the relationships, the subversion of tropes, and the queer allegory. The plot itself was relatively inconsequential.
@syleegrrl

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #88 on: 10 Sep 2020, 14:55 »

Hell, a number of Ghibli films are entirely driven by the characters rather than some sort of epic plot.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

TheEvilDog

« Reply #89 on: 10 Sep 2020, 15:32 »

Its almost as if character driven stories can have greater depth than a "story" with all the emotional depth of a half dried puddle.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #90 on: 10 Sep 2020, 20:08 »

P.s.: Ah yes, Frozen. I dont get why that movie was so successful.

Maybe because it was loved by I guess millions of children, idk. But as others rightly pointed out, if you view it through the lens of a character-driven story rather than a plot-driven one, you'll see how the central conflict does not in fact go away all by itself.

But I believe we were bashing Disney[1] talking about The Mandalorian.

[1] Maybe we need a thread for that.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #91 on: 11 Sep 2020, 06:08 »

Not according to Wookieepedia:

Although Fett wore Mandalorian armor, the government of Mandalore saw him as nothing more than a common mercenary and insisted he had no actual ties to the Mandalorians.

It's always been weird,  it's gone back and forth who or what is a Mandalorian. From being a people with a concrete planet, to a massive empire/army that could go toe-to-toe with the Jedi, to a religious order, and they seem to cycle through the 3 every few years

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #92 on: 11 Sep 2020, 07:19 »

FWIW, It's sort of a mix of all of them.

The first thing to remember is that the timeline of the Star Wars Legends universe is immensely long. In terms of geopolitics, its earliest fixed point is the foundation of the Galactic Republic about 25,000 years before the Battle of Yavin, when the Humans and Duros were able to force unification on all the space-faring races of the Core sectors of the galaxy in the chaos that had followed the collapse of the Rakatan Infinite Empire. This collapse was caused when the non-human Rakatan's synthetic Force-using technology became increasingly corrupted by the Dark Side, leading to a racial mass-psychosis (imagine a species who were all behaving like a Sith towards each other).

The following 25 millennia is marked by a series of long, stable epochs under some form of republic punctuated by a collapse into galactic war. These wars were usually in some way characterised by conflicts between acolytes of order (the Light Side of the Force) and of chaos (the Dark Side of the Force) who, no matter what name they chose, were recognisably Jedi and Sith. The actual 'Sith' were the ruling dynasty of warrior-priests from the planet Korriban who were all-but eradicated at the end of the catacylsmic Great Hyperspace War of around 5000BBY. Many of the Dark Side factions seem to have been in some way empowered or influenced by remaining Dark Side-corrupted Rakatan artefacts such as the Star Forge, misidentified by many as the planet Exogol.

The Mandalorians first appear in galactic history in about 7000BBY under a warlord known only as Mandelore. It is not certain if they actually originate from the planet and sector that bears that name. However, they were also something of a cult-like multi-species culture, embracing as brothers and sisters any who would adopt their strict code of martial honour, chauvanism and conquest. From their first appearance in the galactic stage in the 8th Millennium, they were imperialists, seeking to unite the galaxy in a war they called The Great Mandelorian Crusade. They were rightly feared for their Viking/Klingon-like culture deifying war, conquest, pillage and slavery for all who were not of their culture. The Empire reached its high point in the 5th millennium when, during an attempt to conquer the Teta Sector, they encountered a rogue Jedi, now styling himself as a Sith Lord, named Exar Kun. Kun killed the then-reigning Mandelore and claimed control of the Mandelorian culture for himself. As succession-by-single combat was a long tradition, no-one questioned his right to do so.

This represented a cultural disaster for the Mandalorians, who were used by Kun as his disposable shock-troops throughout the resulting Great Sith War. After Kun was disembodied by the Jedi Master Nomi Sunrider, the Mandelorians were led a series of false self-declared 'Mandelores' in charge who led them in increasingly purposeless and destructive 'crusades'. It was whilst countering these increasingly-purposeless genocidal pillages (twenty years after Exar Kun's effective death, in the early 4th Millennium) that a Jedi Knight named Darth Revan was driven into the arms of the Dark Side by the horrors the Mandelorians were inflicting on innocents. Revan would come the closet any Sith Lord before Sheev Palpatine would come to ruling the galaxy, all but annihilating the Jedi Order and crushing the Republic (along with the Mandelorians, for whom they had a special hatred). Revan stripped the Mandelorians of their military might, forbade the wearing of their traditional armour and restricted them to their ancestral homeworlds in the Mandelore sector.

It is in this post-Revan form that we see the Mandelorians in the Clone Wars animated TV series. Although many cults like the Death Watch seek to restore their pre-Revan ways, most of the documentation is lost and the traditions forgotten and they are little more than pillaging thugs deluding themselves that they are some kind of romantic knights of a lost order of chivalry. The memory of their enslavement by Exar Kun and their humiliation and near-obliteration by Darth Revan have left deep cultural scars and those of the Mandelorians who seek to restore their people to the Old Ways despise Force Adepts of all traditions. However, the vast majority of the Mandelorians (descended from the human and human-like clans of the old Mandelorian Empire) are a modern galactic civilisation with a ruling council appointed by the clan leaderships, a strong civil society with law enforcement and universal education and live mostly at peace.

Sequel Trilogy AU
Daisy Ridley has recently confirmed that J J Abrams' original plan for the Sequel Trilogy called for Rey to be the granddaughter of Obi-Wan Kenobi. The only woman with whom he had a sufficiently close relationship for there to have been a child was Satine Kryze, the Duchess of the Mandelorians during the Clone Wars (they met several times during their respective youths and she was very much Obi-Wan's Padme Amidala). It is believed that their son, Rey's father in this original version of the character's story, was Korkie Kryze and that The Mandelorian may turn out to be that young man, hiding from his many enemies under a false identity.

If he is Korkie, then the Darksaber, the ultraviolet-bladed laser sword seen in the last episode of season 1, is his ancestral birthright. Yes, I know, the magical sword of the king. Since when has Star Wars been able to resist something like that?
~~~~

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #93 on: 11 Sep 2020, 17:44 »

Star Wars: Knights of the Republic game
Personally this is the only Star Wars thing I've seen that's on par with the Mandalorian, with the possible exception of Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Gyrre

« Reply #94 on: 28 Sep 2020, 04:23 »

That makes no sense. Movies are top-tier canon. I get making Mandalorian a separate canon, but saying that Episodes VII-IX are somehow not canon is foolish.
And next you'll tell me there's a season 3 of Gargoyles or that TF Kissplayers was allowed to happen.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #95 on: 09 Oct 2020, 06:12 »

I don't know anything about either of those, but I could say that about season 2 of Death Note. But as terrible and pointless as it was, it's still canon because it happened, and nothing can change that, even if I might want it to.

Unrelated, why the fuck does Disney call Baby Yoda "The Child" and not "The Baby"? The latter is even sorta canon!

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #96 on: 09 Oct 2020, 16:32 »

Tackling the big issues - that's why he's called Mister Madness.   :mrgreen:

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #97 on: 21 Oct 2020, 09:55 »

I recently watch episode 3. Spoilers:

(click to show/hide)

My wife laughed so hard her sides hurt.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #98 on: 01 Nov 2020, 19:27 »

I'm all caught up and saw the new episode!

(click to show/hide)

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #99 on: 22 Nov 2020, 19:25 »

The 4th episode of season 2, The Siege.
(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up