THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 08:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What extinct animal would be scarier to get chased by?

T-rex
Quetzalcoatlus
Gorgonops
something else
I ain't scared of no pterodactyl
purplemonkey dishwasher

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT strips 4231-4235 (30th of March to 3rd April, 2020)  (Read 18579 times)

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
Re: WCDT strips 4231-4235 (30th of March to 3rd April, 2020)
« Reply #50 on: 31 Mar 2020, 23:34 »

New strip.

Can robots turn their noses off, or are they stuck with skunk stink?

Probably depends on the model.  Most likely can, but a May or other low-end make might be stuck.

Then again, lower-end chassis might not even have one to begin with.
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

Dolphin Jack

• Not quite a lurker
  • I wish the woud
« Reply #51 on: 01 Apr 2020, 04:25 »

i'm surprised there isn't more votes against the "I ain't scared of no" pterodactyl. Fun fact: it name is from it's catchphrase "I ain't scared of no ..." There are no survivors of "I ain't scared of no" pterodactyls.

for some reason, today's comic (not counting the last panel) makes me *ouch* (sorry if it's incomprehensible, I have weird synesthesia, and bad with word stuff.)

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #52 on: 01 Apr 2020, 05:40 »

Probably why they said "Pardon my French"  :-D
Afterwards. But appreciated.
I always say "...if you'll pardon my French" whenever I use a phrase such as coup d'etat or raison d'etre.
C'est marrant, je ne fais jamais ça, moi. Il faudrait que je tente "excusez mon anglais" la prochaine fois que je dis qu'on se retrouve pour un brunch :D
"Courage is freedom and freedom is happiness" --Thucydides

dreed

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #53 on: 01 Apr 2020, 07:41 »

Jeph noted that Elliot actually came close to death when he came up behind Yay in panel 2.

I so don't get the joke. Someone saying hi to you might result in body harm.
And Elliot dialog afterwards seems to imply he was in the wrong?

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #54 on: 01 Apr 2020, 07:49 »

[snip]
Jeph noted that Elliot actually came close to death when he came up behind Yay in panel 2. We know that chassis has electromagnetic inductors in the hands. I wonder what other advanced technology with combat applications are hidden away in that chassis?

[snip]
That said, yes, I can see Roko, with a clothes peg on her nose, helping a couple of Yays and a disappointed-looking Melon to scrub Elliot down with stiff-bristled brushes and several dozen cans of pureed tomato.

1) Electromagnets can do a lot if they're strong enough. Yay is capable of zonking people right out, so who knows?

2) Isn't the trick to use white vinegar?

i'm surprised there isn't more votes against the "I ain't scared of no" pterodactyl. Fun fact: it name is from it's catchphrase "I ain't scared of no ..." There are no survivors of "I ain't scared of no" pterodactyls.

[snip]
.....Also there's a piano arrangement of the Theme of Super Metroid called 'I Ain't Afraid of no Pterodactyl' by Vivi22 on the OCReMix album Reserve Tank:VARIAtions, and I may or may not have misremembered the title.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Perfectly Reasonable

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #55 on: 01 Apr 2020, 09:58 »

Mealworms have historically been consumed in many Asian countries, particularly in Southeast Asia. ( wikipedia )
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

Raptorofwar

• Plantmonster
« Reply #56 on: 01 Apr 2020, 10:32 »

Those prehistoric creatures are tame. Try Titanoboa, Megapiranha, terror birds, and most of the Paleozoic.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.
-David Gerrold

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #57 on: 01 Apr 2020, 12:05 »

Jeph noted that Elliot actually came close to death when he came up behind Yay in panel 2.

Someone like Elliot will get a lot of reactions from people getting threatened, even if they're just in a corner in the train reading a book. Some of those reactions can be very aggressive.

Aside from that, I think Jeph actually just means to remind us that Yay is very much not a cuddly character, and doesn't like to be accosted.
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #58 on: 01 Apr 2020, 13:00 »

For what it's worth, my school was K-6 elementary school, 7-8 junior high (at the high school but in a separate building), and 9-12 high school.
Mine was similar though the middle block was referred to as Senior Public but Highschool went to 13 - yeah that makes me ancient bu most webizzens standards.

This time it’s more a question of who’s going to be more surprised by the first kiss, Elliot, Clinton, or Brun…
My guess/hope is for something a bit different - all three are sitting down with Brun between the two - the "awkward" intensifies to biblical proportions - Brun is tired - puts arms around both and pulls them close - "I like you both now kiss me" may or may not end with a damnit.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

Theta9

• Not even that gay.
« Reply #59 on: 01 Apr 2020, 14:22 »

I read it as Elliot taking care not to surprise/startle people as he approaches them from behind. A man-mountain like Elliot can be rather imposing, particularly to those unaware that he is a marshmallow.
stePH
--
Quote from: MC Chris
I'm not doing well, OK? Do you get that?

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #60 on: 01 Apr 2020, 16:47 »

I can see what Jeph was probably going for, but I don't really believe it as it is written.

As far as I can make out, Jeph wants us to believe that Yay is a dreadfully dangerous and almost-omnipotent hive mind with very few ethical boundaries. Even though I don't think we've really seen a hint of them behaving in a way we would find unethical*, except perhaps in torturing Corpse Witch, someone who crossed one of those few ethical boundaries.

Would such a powerful being be startled by someone walking up behind them, even as large as Elliot? Even a being with limitations we can't hope to understand? That seems highly unlikely. And even if they were startled, would Yay wantonly kill? Sure, they've got no ethical boundary to prevent them, but would they be motivated to? The only real motivation we've seen from Yay recently is to be likable.

I just don't buy it. Frankly, I don't see Yay doing anything that might make them dislikable in the eyes of the QC audience.

There is an amusing thought lying underneath it -- Elliot normally startles people, but this time he has unknowingly sneaked up on an ominpotent being. Ha! I think that's what Jeph was getting it.

But I don't believe for a moment that there was any actual danger.

* Unless I've forgotten something. QC archeologists, activate!
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

TorporChambre

• Emoticontraindication
  • Hannelore Enthusiast
« Reply #61 on: 01 Apr 2020, 18:27 »

Would such a powerful being be startled by someone walking up behind them, even as large as Elliot?
Wouldn't such a gentle being be worried about startling someone by walking up behind them, even as powerful as messieurs?;
for some reason, today's comic (not counting the last panel) makes me *ouch* (sorry if it's incomprehensible, I have weird synesthesia, and bad with word stuff.)
his effecting environ's nightine graity, his curt whimsy.
awkward intensifying, Brun, tired, arms around ``like you both, kiss me (dammit).''
Clinton's tacit grand-normalcy esteem, tolerately distasting strangeties, cautiously integrative; insisting exclusivity (polyamorwardan reluctance) into that intimate triple.
:claireface:
« Last Edit: 01 Apr 2020, 18:59 by TorporChambre »
``Remember about advanced texnics and noise?
We've hit fiction from science indistinct''
~Carl-E, QC forums

jmucchiello

• Curry sauce
« Reply #62 on: 01 Apr 2020, 20:47 »

I just noticed the Chekhov's Skunk tag. Where did we see the skunk before?

Also I stole it ("...if you'll pardon my French") from Neil Gaiman, who used it in the story "Keepsakes and Treasures" (in the collection Fragile Things).
You attribute a saying said for several centuries to Neil Gaiman? He isn't that old. :)

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #63 on: 01 Apr 2020, 20:53 »

Wouldn't such a gentle being be worried about startling someone by walking up behind them, even as powerful as messieurs?;

Elliot? Of course, he would.

I just noticed the Chekhov's Skunk tag. Where did we see the skunk before?

We didn't see it before, but it was referenced in an earlier conversation.

Also I stole it ("...if you'll pardon my French") from Neil Gaiman, who used it in the story "Keepsakes and Treasures" (in the collection Fragile Things).
You attribute a saying said for the several centuries to Neil Gaiman? He isn't that old. :)

The poster was attributing to Gaiman the subversion of the phrase through its literal use, not the phrase itself. Also, he's not saying Gaiman was the first to use the phrase in that way, just that Gaiman was the person the poster stole that specific usage of the phrase from.

*breathes*
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Gyrre

« Reply #64 on: 01 Apr 2020, 20:55 »

I can see what Jeph was probably going for, but I don't really believe it as it is written.

As far as I can make out, Jeph wants us to believe that Yay is a dreadfully dangerous and almost-omnipotent hive mind with very few ethical boundaries. Even though I don't think we've really seen a hint of them behaving in a way we would find unethical*, except perhaps in torturing Corpse Witch, someone who crossed one of those few ethical boundaries.

Would such a powerful being be startled by someone walking up behind them, even as large as Elliot? Even a being with limitations we can't hope to understand? That seems highly unlikely. And even if they were startled, would Yay wantonly kill? Sure, they've got no ethical boundary to prevent them, but would they be motivated to? The only real motivation we've seen from Yay recently is to be likable.

I just don't buy it. Frankly, I don't see Yay doing anything that might make them dislikable in the eyes of the QC audience.

There is an amusing thought lying underneath it -- Elliot normally startles people, but this time he has unknowingly sneaked up on an ominpotent being. Ha! I think that's what Jeph was getting it.

But I don't believe for a moment that there was any actual danger.

But most of that has been very specific to their interactions with Roko, the AI they were explicitly trying to befriend.

When Spookybot/Yay was first introduced, they rendered everyone they deemed unimportant in CoD unconscious.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #65 on: 01 Apr 2020, 21:02 »

That is absolutely true.

What that means, then, is that we don't really have anything else to go on in terms of understanding Yay's motivations. We know that Yay will act against people violating any being's sanctity of mind. And we know they want to be friends with Roko.

That's it.

Mr Intrepid

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #66 on: 01 Apr 2020, 21:42 »

Yay and Company aren't omniscient.  Perhaps they were distracted by the mealworms errand.  And input is filtered through the individual node.  That goes aways to explaining how Elliot caught him off guard.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #67 on: 01 Apr 2020, 23:28 »

I've noticed before that Melon craves intense experiences, whether or not that's wise and whether or not the experience could damage her. So, it makes sense that she'd want to sniff skunk as much as possible, a smell so intensely unpleasant that it can give humans traumatic sense memories. So, she's getting as much of this as she can before Elliot burns those clothes!

Meanwhile, it also makes sense that Yay would like cats. On a certain level, I suspect that they think that they need a white cat with a diamond collar to sit on their lap whilst they plot.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

immortalfrieza

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #68 on: 02 Apr 2020, 00:17 »

Not even a godlike AI can resist the allure of cats.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #69 on: 02 Apr 2020, 01:41 »

But Yay has dogs...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #70 on: 02 Apr 2020, 02:24 »

Every person I've ever known who had cats and dogs, the dogs were consistently bullied by the cats. Tom and Jerry lied to us.
~~~~

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #71 on: 02 Apr 2020, 06:58 »

It's dentirely possible Spooky finds cats too similar to themselves...  :-P

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #72 on: 02 Apr 2020, 07:12 »

You mentioned torturing a confession out of Corpse Witch, and I would add paralyzing Faye.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Theta9

• Not even that gay.
« Reply #73 on: 02 Apr 2020, 10:04 »

You attribute a saying said for the several centuries to Neil Gaiman? He isn't that old. :)

The poster was attributing to Gaiman the subversion of the phrase through its literal use, not the phrase itself. Also, he's not saying Gaiman was the first to use the phrase in that way, just that Gaiman was the person the poster stole that specific usage of the phrase from.
Thank you, Tova. Yes, this.
stePH
--
Quote from: MC Chris
I'm not doing well, OK? Do you get that?

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #74 on: 02 Apr 2020, 11:26 »

Sniff, sniff.
"Where have you been? What have you been doing?"
Sniff, sniff, sniff.

That's the routine I get from my cat every time I come home.
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

Roborat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #75 on: 02 Apr 2020, 11:34 »

With the way the AIs react to tea, and looking at Melon's reaction to the skunk smell, I wonder what the skunk smell does for them.  Perhaps it is just Melon, she has a history of liking strange smelling things.  Why do I get the feeling Melon is going to either steal the clothes, or go out to try to meet the skunk.  Or better yet, bring it home as a pet.

Stoutfellow

• Curry sauce
« Reply #76 on: 02 Apr 2020, 18:30 »

Comic's up.

I wonder how Yay would react to Mieville. He seems more their kind of cat, to me.

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #77 on: 02 Apr 2020, 18:41 »

HERCULES!

:D

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #78 on: 02 Apr 2020, 18:43 »

Mieville was seen relatively recently, still living with Dora and having accepted Tai as a member of the household.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #79 on: 02 Apr 2020, 21:49 »

It's dentirely possible Spooky finds cats too similar to themselves...  :-P

As I said to a friend and fellow reader when yesterday's strip went up,
"One of the few creatures as coolly certain of their superiority as Yay themselves."

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #80 on: 02 Apr 2020, 23:26 »

So, it's confirmed that the Spookybot nodes are continually updating each other about what they're doing and thinking. I love how the Yay in Elliot's lounge room remains dryly unimpressed whilst the others are practically dancing with joy at the fluffy furfriend. I'm guessing that they are dumping their excess emotion into the others in order to maintain their image of being the coolly detached super-intelligence!

Taking a look around Elliot's apartment:
  • Old-style hi-fi sound system with a turntable; into classic tunes, maybe from the 80s and 90s?
  • Certificate framed on the wall: Graduation, probably. I wonder what his major was?
  • Small weights on the side table; Elliot's idea of 'relaxation' involves pumping maybe!
  • Definitely a cat guy!
I'm interested to see where Jeph may be taking this. Certainly, I think that Yay is going to learn more about the microcosm of human life than they likely ever really understood properly before now!
~~~~

hakko504

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Geek! Beep Boop!
    • My Profile at Boardgamegeek
« Reply #81 on: 02 Apr 2020, 23:54 »

• Old-style hi-fi sound system with a turntable; into classic tunes, maybe from the 80s and 90s?
LPs were almost completely dead in the 90s. AFAIK everything new was almost 100% released on CD only. I'd guess 60s-80s as his main interest in music. It's probably easier to find new music on LP now than in the mid-late 90s.
"Be excellent to each other!"
Bill S. Preston & Ted "Theodore" Logan

Gyrre

« Reply #82 on: 03 Apr 2020, 01:29 »

That is absolutely true.

What that means, then, is that we don't really have anything else to go on in terms of understanding Yay's motivations. We know that Yay will act against people violating any being's sanctity of mind. And we know they want to be friends with Roko.

That's it.
And that they adore cats and dogs.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Gyrre

« Reply #83 on: 03 Apr 2020, 01:37 »

LPs were almost completely dead in the 90s. AFAIK everything new was almost 100% released on CD only. I'd guess 60s-80s as his main interest in music. It's probably easier to find new music on LP now than in the mid-late 90s.

Hmmmm.....I wonder what he listens to. Maybe early prog-rock?
a real-ass gaddam sword

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #84 on: 03 Apr 2020, 02:42 »

Yay's dog isn't sure about this development...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #85 on: 03 Apr 2020, 03:54 »

It may be so that vinyl is bigger now than in the 90s, but I don't think it was dead by then. I think I was still buying vinyl in the early 90s at least, maybe even towards the mid 90s.

Swedish Chef

• Plantmonster
  • Lurk lurk lurk!
« Reply #86 on: 03 Apr 2020, 04:05 »

I peg Elliot as a Steely Dan/Donald Fagen fan.

NemesisDancer

• Larger than most fish
  • :3
« Reply #87 on: 03 Apr 2020, 04:10 »

I love when pets resemble their owners. Hercules is basically Elliott as a cat (a big tough softy) :3

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #88 on: 03 Apr 2020, 05:32 »

There wasn’t a whole lot of new stuff coming out on vinyl in the 90s (and what there was, was mostly incredibly high-priced collector’s items), but it’s always been possible to get older stuff second-hand. In particular, Newberry Comics on Pleasant Street in Northampton has a pretty impressive collection of vintage vinyl for sale.

If we’re doing a pool, I’ll take Elliot as a Beatles fan.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #89 on: 03 Apr 2020, 06:15 »

HERCULES!

:D
If there is a Herc then there has to be a NEWTON [stupid centaur]

Please no Tewt, tate small satyr who vocalizes only by playing his syrinx, an abomination spawned from the toddler sidekick phase that all NA cartoon series releases went through.
Bat-mite, scrappy-doo-doo, seven-zark-seven et al deserve to be the smelly sticky grimy footnote in the history of animation.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #90 on: 03 Apr 2020, 07:35 »

Bachman-Turner Overdrive.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

dutchrvl

« Reply #91 on: 03 Apr 2020, 08:50 »

Every person I've ever known who had cats and dogs, the dogs were consistently bullied by the cats. Tom and Jerry lied to us.

In my experience, this is mostly true with the larger dog breeds, who get bullied by the cat. Maybe something to do with larger dogs tending to be more gentle souls(?) 
The small, much more energetic dog breeds do tend to harass cats (mostly by continually chasing them).

This is my experience, at least.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #92 on: 03 Apr 2020, 15:07 »

I have quite a lot of vinyl records.  Why?  Because the recordings on them have never been available in any other form; that's the only rational reason to have them.

And I use contemporary equipment to play them - a turntable from the 1950s and a cartridge and arm from the 1970s:

zmeiat_joro

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #93 on: 03 Apr 2020, 17:03 »

HIgh School, 8th grade through 11th, was quite nice. Everything before that was Hell on Earth, sociologically.
I, for one, welcome the fragmentation of deeper levels of shared reality.

Gyrre

« Reply #94 on: 04 Apr 2020, 04:21 »

It may be so that vinyl is bigger now than in the 90s, but I don't think it was dead by then. I think I was still buying vinyl in the early 90s at least, maybe even towards the mid 90s.
As I understand it, 'location location location'. There were diehard hi-fi fans in the 90s, too. The concentration of them just depended on where you happened to be. NYC apparently had a fair few record stores in the 90s that pretty much only sold vinyl.
[Not certain as to the reliability of the source for that last one.]

Hmmm.... considering Elliot works at the Horrible Revelation, I wonder if he knows a guy who makes electro-swing vinyls?

EDIT: Seems my guy was right about vinyls in the 90s, then. (I was just a kid at the time)

Avoiding double posting.
HIgh School, 8th grade through 11th, was quite nice. Everything before that was Hell on Earth, sociologically.

My younger brother and I both got in enough trouble at our Hell middleschool that we both barely graduated to high school one suspension short of expulsion. I was short, fat, and nerodivergent. My brother was who all the wannabe hood rats (Wichita gaddam Kansas) decided they needed to gang up on to prove how badass they were (2 or 3 vs 1 just proves cowardice). The other strike against both of us was that we were white kids at a mostly black school. Though, I was frequently mistaken for Hispanic, so I was targeted for that too.

EDIT 2: We've got a smidgen of Cherokee and Choctaw blood, so I managed to get olive skin. Both of my brothers burn like tomatoes.
« Last Edit: 04 Apr 2020, 07:51 by Gyrre »
a real-ass gaddam sword

immortalfrieza

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #95 on: 04 Apr 2020, 23:46 »

I can see the AIs not minding it, but I'm surprised Elliot's cat can even stand to be in the same building as him much less be held by him after the skunk.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #96 on: 05 Apr 2020, 02:00 »

As Elliot said, Hercules is a lumpus. He probably does not move far or fast ever on solely grounds of principle. If that means having to deal with awful smells... Well, he hangs around when Elliot comes home from the gym, doesn't he (yes, I know, several orders of magnitude difference in 'bad')?
~~~~

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #97 on: 05 Apr 2020, 02:22 »

I own two cats, and I can tell you now that not only do they not care about how bad I smell when I get home from a run, some days they positively adore it.

I can also assure you that a human's bad smells do not hold a candle to the smells generated by a cat's bodily functions.

The skunk... well, I've never smelled that thankfully, but I imagine that a cat would be curious about it.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #98 on: 05 Apr 2020, 09:14 »

I don't know about cats, but a family dog who got sprayed by a skunk screamed.

Then was baffled why he wasn't allowed in the house.

Our late cat would bury her face in anything that smelled like sweaty feet.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Dolphin Jack

• Not quite a lurker
  • I wish the woud
« Reply #99 on: 05 Apr 2020, 11:34 »

recordings on them have never been available in any other form
I "never" play my vynil disks from damage. I know computerizing it is something about needle vibrating the magnet to analouge wire to a computer like a microphone, but the physics are donting, and i "can't" unless i understand.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up