- 2 (3.8%)
None of the above
- 4 (7.7%)
Ultimate spathe ham
- 11 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: 17 May 2020, 18:54

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 4261-4265 Mon 11th to Fri 15th May 2020  (Read 27204 times)

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
Re: WCDT 4261-4265 Mon 11th to Fri 15th May 2020
« Reply #100 on: 14 May 2020, 17:53 »

I was still an asshole when I was 25 too and will say that when I am 40 about me now

I.e. people change

At some point, maybe you should stop considering your former self an asshole for the crime of not living up to your current standards. Please be a smidge kinder to yourself.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #101 on: 14 May 2020, 20:25 »

Also?

CHIIIILLL..... 

:D

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #102 on: 14 May 2020, 22:59 »

You know, Dora, Claire and Clinton should get someone to start recording this spontaneous Tik-Tok dance so they can post it to dance music. Call it "CoD Style", "Put a (Coffee) Ring on It" or something. It could be their big break!

Also, Claire? That's really unfair. Just because you (because of a sibling's perception filters) can't see that Clinton has chill doesn't mean that he has none! I'm actually quite sure that his handling of his friendship with Brun has demonstrated a lot of chill, as has his ability not to be confused to the point of disorientation by the times he's spent with Emily!
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Gus_Smedstad

• Furry furrier
« Reply #104 on: 14 May 2020, 23:24 »

I'll grant that Clinton is not objectively chill. Oh, sure he's handled things like Millie's pass gracefully, and talked out his feelings with Brun, but he's still prone to things like hiding behind Elliot when charged by strange robots.

HOWEVER.

He's about 472% more chill than Claire. Claire is routinely not chill. I cite Claire and her super-anxiety over test results, her reaction to not getting a perfect score, freaking out over whether she'd screwed up her relationship by offering some friendly advice, and, oh, her general tendency to meddle. Stress is something she does.

If Claire is allowed to declare herself chill, Clinton is as well, and it's rude of her to exclude him from a celebration of chillness.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #105 on: 14 May 2020, 23:29 »

Excluding your bro from the chill party is not chill!
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #106 on: 15 May 2020, 02:35 »

I was still an asshole when I was 25 too and will say that when I am 40 about me now

I.e. people change

At some point, maybe you should stop considering your former self an asshole for the crime of not living up to your current standards. Please be a smidge kinder to yourself.

I much appreciate your compassion, Tova. I was using an inefficient shorthand to get across my point rather than indulging in self loathing in that post.

However I do need to be kinder to myself and am working on that in therapy.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #107 on: 15 May 2020, 02:47 »

Aye - this isn't making me like Clair any more than I already don't... :(
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #108 on: 15 May 2020, 04:05 »

So, people (can) change, but Clinton is apparently not allowed to?

Nice gatekeeping there, Claire.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #109 on: 15 May 2020, 04:07 »

So, people (can) change, but Clinton is apparently not allowed to?

Of course not! He's her brother! Life constants have got to stay constant and people really aren't happy when those things do change.

Seriously, though, this is just sibling rivalry spite. Nothing more interesting or unusual than that!
~~~~

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #110 on: 15 May 2020, 04:13 »

Right, so everyone should still be calling Claire by her deadname and fussing when she doesn't dress/present like Clinton's brother.

Too serious?  :meh:
« Last Edit: 15 May 2020, 04:40 by St.Clair »

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #111 on: 15 May 2020, 04:49 »

I think that you've just illustrated why families of transfolk have to work really hard, a transition all of its own. Furthermore, still viewing her brother as the uptight nerd who had a tendency to get a bit threatening with her romantic interests represents a totally different challenge with almost no commonality at all. So, yeah; red herring with a dash of strawman mixed in.

No, but it was a bit accusative and escalating too far and without good reason.

~~~~

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #112 on: 15 May 2020, 05:43 »

Global Moderator Comment Let's tread lightly shall we.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #113 on: 15 May 2020, 06:23 »

I do hope that we'll see some reaction from Clinton. I know it's Claire's party and all, but the last time my brother pulled something similar on me, I walked away and went home. It's not funny.
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #114 on: 15 May 2020, 07:04 »

I'm ... confused.  :psyduck:
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #115 on: 15 May 2020, 07:18 »

Ninth grade is the first year of high school. Elementary school is K-5. Middle school is 6-8. High school is 9-12. Some  place have Junior High which divides things differently.
I went to school in the Los Angeles and Seattle areas, and both were arranged thusly:

K-6 = Elementary School
7-9 = Junior High School
10-12 = High School

Also having been born in the summer, I started kindergarten at age 5 and graduated high school at age 17.

It's even weirder here in Mesa - K-6, 7-8, 9-12 are the breakdowns.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #116 on: 15 May 2020, 08:16 »

So, for you, she's gone from someone you like and/or identify with, to one of "them"?
Yeah, I see how that would be unpleasant.

well little bit identify with, but also that she was introduced as just wanting to fit in as normal, as opposed to all the negative perspectives the far left and right portray trans
as being

Belated welcome, new person!

I heard from a lot of trans people that they were relieved and pleased to see a respected and be-foibled character who was trans, instead of "The Trans Character" as they were used to from other places.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #117 on: 15 May 2020, 08:19 »

Claire has zero chill about Clinton's lack of chill.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #118 on: 15 May 2020, 08:37 »

Right, so everyone should still be calling Claire by her deadname and fussing when she doesn't dress/present like Clinton's brother.

St.Clair,

I'm lost. What are you responding to and why do you think it goes in that direction?

The last few times I got this confused it was because someone had (wisely) deleted posts but the replies were still there.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Theta9

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Not even that gay.
« Reply #119 on: 15 May 2020, 08:57 »

I went to school in the Los Angeles and Seattle areas, and both were arranged thusly:

K-6 = Elementary School
7-9 = Junior High School
10-12 = High School

Also having been born in the summer, I started kindergarten at age 5 and graduated high school at age 17.

It's even weirder here in Mesa - K-6, 7-8, 9-12 are the breakdowns.
It gets weirder. A couple years ago I drove a school bus in the Forest Grove/Cornelius school district (just west of Hillsboro, Oregon) and their breakdown is:
K-4 elementary - at least four schools in the area
5-6 Tom McCall Upper Elementary
7-8 Neil Armstrong Middle School (I'm so jealous!🤢)
9-12 Forest Grove High School
stePH
--
Quote from: MC Chris
I'm not doing well, OK? Do you get that?

Theta9

• Not even that gay.
« Reply #120 on: 15 May 2020, 09:01 »

(For real, I never got to go to a school named for anyone cool... or anyone at all for that matter. Every school of mine was named for the area it was in.)
stePH
--

dutchrvl

« Reply #121 on: 15 May 2020, 09:10 »

St.Clair,

I'm lost. What are you responding to and why do you think it goes in that direction?

The last few times I got this confused it was because someone had (wisely) deleted posts but the replies were still there.

I believe that was a response to BenRG's post in which he sort of said that to many people, their siblings are not really "allowed/supposed" to change, which seems to have been taken as allowing Claire's behavior w.r.t. not allowing Clinton changing. That in turn seems to have been taken to another level by posting s/t like "what if Clinton/we would not allow Claire's changes".

dutchrvl

« Reply #122 on: 15 May 2020, 09:42 »

I do hope that we'll see some reaction from Clinton. I know it's Claire's party and all, but the last time my brother pulled something similar on me, I walked away and went home. It's not funny.

^This. CLaire's behavior here is simply unacceptable to me.
Clinton (3 years younger, btw) has shown in the past to be supportive, protective, and AFAICT respectful towards CLaire, and quite respectful in his interactions with other cast members like Brun and Emily as well.
Claire makes fun of him (fine), has been meddlesome in his affairs (not fine and rightfully called out on it), and now is simply disrespectful and downright mean to him. Not cool at all.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #123 on: 15 May 2020, 10:09 »

(For real, I never got to go to a school named for anyone cool... or anyone at all for that matter. Every school of mine was named for the area it was in.)
The schools I went to (elementary and junior/senior high school) were both named for a state senator from the 1800s.

The junior/senior high school has since been closed and replaced with a consolidated high school called "Mountain Ridge," which is impossible to pronounce without sounding like a hillbilly.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Theta9

• Not even that gay.
« Reply #124 on: 15 May 2020, 10:38 »

The schools I went to (elementary and junior/senior high school) were both named for a state senator from the 1800s.

The junior/senior high school has since been closed and replaced with a consolidated high school called "Mountain Ridge," which is impossible to pronounce without sounding like a hillbilly.
I would give up a testicle to have gone to a school named for Neil Armstrong.
stePH
--

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #125 on: 15 May 2020, 13:18 »

As a QA line inspector, I can very much relate to the negative experiences with stoners (and other drug-addled sorts). Suffice it to say that following simple rules (generally regarding PPE) is quite difcicult for some of them. Unfortunately, we're too short-handed on my shift at the moment to simply just can all of them.

Go on, by all means - please tell me exactly how you feel about 'sorts' like me.
Firstly, it should be noted that I didn't say "all" or use any blanket statements. Secondly, it should be mentioned that we have and had employees that actually used pot responsibly (i.e. didn't become a hazard to themselves and only smoked a little on break) [1].

Being that we work with food[2], constantly having to remind the same small handful of people to where their hairnets and/or beardnets or reminding them that they need to wash their hands after touching their faces[3] ~5x more often than everyone else gets pretty annoying pretty fast. Especially when they start acting like I'm 'the man' and I'm 'just keeping down' instead of trying to help them remain employed. For some of them, it doesn't matter how diplomatic I'm being [4]. Granted, that one is more likely to do with those individuals' temperaments.
The singular upside of the new owners deciding to drop the temp service [5][6] is that we don't have to deal with the bottom-of-the-barrel temps we were getting anymore[7]. Now if only we could get rid of the cokehead who keeps coming in hopped up on that mixed with whatever else.[8] The only reason she's even still employeed in the first place is because she's she's sleeping with her supervisor[9] and he's also a cokehead. His unwillingness to enforce the rules for the last decade also happens to be the reason why it's generally such a pain in the ass to enforce the rules (for the rest of management and myself).

[1] Naturally, this doesn't include the guy who stumbled in high as balls, hopped on his forklift and promptly backed into one of the concrete safety posts, narrowly missing one of the palletizers.
[2] A now pat response that I should really just get printed on some shirts.
[3] Or one of the other upteen thousand things grown-ass adults shouldn't have to be told or reminded about literally every day (short of a disibility).
[4] Samples include: "Oh hey, you're beardnet fell" (it didn't fall, I watched them pull it down). "Oh [name here] looks like you forgot your hairnet. It happens, I forgot mine earlier." (May or may not have legitimately forgot it. It was a struggle with some.)
[5] the reason we're short-handed rn.
[6] The new owners were getting tired of the steadily increasing number of customer complaints and bad/wasted product. The temps got the blame.
[7] Unable or unwilling to follow instructions, unwilling to follow proper procedures, general insubordination (not my call on that one), and generally shitty attitudes toward being expected to actually work. Many of them were also rather bad at actually showing up to work. Unfortunately, it was the temp service that was unwilling to work with those who had extenuating circumstances (we lost at least 10 really good temps to that).
[8] Results in tachycardia, confusion, excessive sweating, mild paranoia, and general anxiety. May or may not also be the cause of a number of cognitive dysfunctions. All of her other issues (includes severe auditory processing issues and mild hallucinations) are from all of the other hard drugs she took too much of for however long.
[9] They both make painfully obvious and one of the few rumors at work that I'll actually believe.

But, of course, this is all hearsay. And, since no names of any sorts were used, this is innactionable by HR  :wink:
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #126 on: 15 May 2020, 13:30 »

Clinton (3 years younger, btw) has shown in the past to be supportive, protective, and AFAICT respectful towards CLaire, and quite respectful in his interactions with other cast members like Brun and Emily as well.
Claire makes fun of him (fine), has been meddlesome in his affairs (not fine and rightfully called out on it), and now is simply disrespectful and downright mean to him. Not cool at all.

To be fair, when first introduced, Clinton was not respectful or chill in his interactions with cast members (Hannelore comes to mind).
More recently, however, he has shown definite signs of improvement (IMO).
In the same timeframe, Claire has mostly been shown freaking the F out over stuff - by her own admission, and mostly over little things like her entire future, so... *shrug*
So... maybe I am taking it a bit too far, but I'm irritated by what could be construed as hypocrisy, gatekeeping, and/or not granting others the same respect and consideration one would want for (and has been shown to) oneself.

tl;dr - pot, kettle.

Scarlet Manuka

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #127 on: 15 May 2020, 15:24 »

Not that you're going to see groups getting together during the pandemic, of course.
In fact, I know several people who've been playing D&D via Skype* while in lockdown.
*other online telecommunication services are available
Indeed, our group at work has switched to using a Teams call for discussion and Roll20.net for the mechanics. It's not as much fun as being in the same room and rolling proper dice, but it works prety well.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #128 on: 15 May 2020, 20:01 »

<Comes back into the WCDT after spending some time away from its insanity>
<Sees that the WCDT thread has never changed>
<Leaves a la Abe Simpson>

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #129 on: 15 May 2020, 20:17 »

I'm frankly more irritated by this snap judgement of the posters in this thread than I have been of any other single post in WCDT in weeks.

Dolphin Jack

• Not quite a lurker
  • I wish the woud
« Reply #130 on: 15 May 2020, 20:55 »

Ultimate bowling: the bowling balls must be made of stone that the players must quarry by themselves on-site and then shape into a ball using only a hammer and chisel. Also the pins are explosive, so you usually need a new ball after every frame.
Its tradition, sculpting in mine and carry up to aley. a team has the rule, if you drop the ball carrying up, you make everyones next ball. King sysifus always wanted to play bowling, but no team wanted his bad co-ordinated, until this team captain saw his benefit. They never were high score, so the lower score because the crued ball didnt care, and more fun for them. (sorry broke apostrofe)

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #131 on: 15 May 2020, 21:17 »

That's something worthy of note about Clinton. He's exemplary in his support and understanding of his sister.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #132 on: 15 May 2020, 22:53 »

Totally. And whatever you might think of Claire, she and Clinton do know and understand each other. They are there for each other. This is just typical sibling verbal teasing between them. I've recently got more used to the idea that people who didn't grow up in that kind of environment might not see it for what it is, and might take it more seriously than is truly warranted.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #133 on: 16 May 2020, 05:53 »

Not just siblings giving each other shit.   I think that they might be a little more similar in terms of personality than either is willing to admit.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

dutchrvl

« Reply #134 on: 16 May 2020, 14:36 »

Totally. And whatever you might think of Claire, she and Clinton do know and understand each other. They are there for each other. This is just typical sibling verbal teasing between them. I've recently got more used to the idea that people who didn't grow up in that kind of environment might not see it for what it is, and might take it more seriously than is truly warranted.

Well....I do have 6 siblings and have plenty of experience with sibling teasing and rivalry. I didn't mean to imply that Claire needs to be chastised. But, still I don't think it's cool how Claire is acting towards Clinton, especially given the fact she's not a teenager but about 25 now.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #135 on: 16 May 2020, 16:00 »

I didn't mean to imply that Claire needs to be chastised.

That surprises me because you described her behaviour as "disrespectful" and "unacceptable."

Reaver

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #136 on: 16 May 2020, 23:20 »

Claire you're gonna have to leave your own Chill zone, you are like the most unchill of the unchilled, you are the anti chill lmao
Bravery is looking down the dark hall, knowing that you are utterly terrified of the dark, and charging in anyways.

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #137 on: 17 May 2020, 13:19 »

To be fair, when first introduced, Clinton was not respectful or chill in his interactions with cast members (Hannelore comes to mind).
More recently, however, he has shown definite signs of improvement (IMO).
In the same timeframe, Claire has mostly been shown freaking the F out over stuff - by her own admission, and mostly over little things like her entire future, so... *shrug*
So... maybe I am taking it a bit too far, but I'm irritated by what could be construed as hypocrisy, gatekeeping, and/or not granting others the same respect and consideration one would want for (and has been shown to) oneself.

tl;dr - pot, kettle.
They're siblings. It's pretty realistic from that standpoint.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Andy147

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #138 on: 17 May 2020, 13:30 »

Also the characters are only graduating now so Marten is what, 23 now at most? I don't think everybody has grown up to own their nerd nerdhood by then. Some never do.

It's my understanding that Claire was a graduate student, so she and Marten are probably closer to 25

I'm not sure if we ever got an age for Marten, but Claire was 24 when she was interning at the library, so I'm assuming that it is now at least a year later and she is at least 25.

According to a timeline created at some point, which I believe to be reasonably accurate, Marten was born in 1981 and about 2 years had passed in the first 3000 comics or so, which put comic 3078 around October 2005 (which would put Marten at 24 at that point). Assuming the passing of time has been more or less at the same pace plus a time jump around comic 3100 (I'm too lazy to actually work on the time line myself), I would put it another 1-2 years further in the future  or so, so Marten is probably 25-26 at the moment. Just guessing here though.

Edit: I found that timeline here

But looking at it again, some of it is off. For example. it has put Marten moving to Northampton in summer 2003 and meeting Faye in November 2003, but that can't be correct, because in comic 2332 Pintsize mentions he was Marten's only friend in Northampton for 2 years before he met Steve.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. I kinda want to make a QC timeline myself, but at the same time I know I don't have the time to actually do it.....

Judging by Thursday's comic he was in 9th grade after element 118 was named Oganesson, which in our universe at least happened in November 2016.

dutchrvl

« Reply #139 on: 18 May 2020, 05:45 »

I didn't mean to imply that Claire needs to be chastised.

That surprises me because you described her behaviour as "disrespectful" and "unacceptable."

I see what you mean. I guess to me the word 'chastise' means a severe (verbal, usually) punishing, which I don't always find warranted even if I find certain behavior by itself unacceptable. For example, if somebody doesn't pick up their dog's poop, I find it unacceptable but I don't find it warrants chastising, but instead just a simple "hey, please pick up after your dog". Not sure if this makes sense, maybe only to me, ha!  :-)

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #140 on: 18 May 2020, 05:59 »

That's interesting, because I would think of a simple "hey, please pick up after your dog" as chastising, whereas describing something as "unacceptable" sounds to me much more serious. So in your example, I'd find it warrants chastising, but ... okay, actually I'd find that unacceptable as well. I am pretty unimpressed by people who don't pick up after their pets.

Anyway, this is not the first time that I have interpreted the weight of words people use differently than intended!

dutchrvl

« Reply #141 on: 18 May 2020, 06:06 »

That's interesting, because I would think of a simple "hey, please pick up after your dog" as chastising, whereas describing something as "unacceptable" sounds to me much more serious. So in your example, I'd find it warrants chastising, but ... okay, actually I'd find that unacceptable as well. I am pretty unimpressed by people who don't pick up after their pets.

Anyway, this is not the first time that I have interpreted the weight of words people use differently than intended!

Maybe it has to do with how some English words/expressions are taught to us in the Netherlands, some of what I was originally taught I'm sure still lingers in my brain despite having lived in the US for so long now!

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #142 on: 18 May 2020, 06:09 »

It could be. But then, I am pretty sure I've had these kinds of conversations with other native speakers of English, including other Australians. It probably depends heavily on the context in which you've previously seen those words used.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #143 on: 18 May 2020, 09:42 »

The OED has "Reprimand, rebuke" and "Punish (esp. corporal)" as alternate threads of meaning for "chastise".  It shows no preference, neither by period nor by territory.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #144 on: 19 May 2020, 23:24 »

I am delighted that Hannelore realized that she wanted a hug and was able to receive one. Yay!

Also Bubbles demonstrates the importance of balance.
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

Wingy

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Is my cape on right?
« Reply #145 on: 21 May 2020, 10:46 »

Also Bubbles demonstrates the importance of balance.
I was hearing Bub's gyros whine the entire time it was just Emily swinging...
This space intentionally left almost blank.

fatemaster

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #146 on: 04 Jul 2021, 00:14 »

I have to disagree with what they are calling Ultimate soccer, in junior high we played soccer with 90 people and 6 balls that was clearly what ultimate soccer should be.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #147 on: 06 Jul 2021, 10:25 »

D'you have to shout?
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up