THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Mar 2024, 07:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Since Roko is ticklish and squeemish about chassis innards, does rainy weather also make her drowsy?

yes
no
good question
but she's a robot
spathe ham

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 4116-4120 (14th to 18th Dec, 2020)  (Read 50387 times)

Christophelous

• Plantmonster
  • Burninate
Re: WCDT 4116-4120 (14th to 18th Dec, 2020)
« Reply #100 on: 15 Dec 2020, 13:34 »

Between yesterday's comic and today's, we missed the really funny part where Faye got literaly her ass kicked by Millie. I really would have want to see that...  :-D

Yeah, I agree, but I also bet drawing such a scene is pretty challenging, what with the art being stationary and the kick very un-stationary.

I also hope that Faye and Bubbles give Skullmaster a nice long lecture on how to properly care for the bone. As in, don't use it as a sword AT ALL. I remember them talking out how robot bones have a tradeoff with brittleness, and having carbon fiber snap in your hands might end with you lacking a hand after.
When it comes to evaluating phallus quality, I will defer to your greater experience.  -Bubbles, comic 3502

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #101 on: 15 Dec 2020, 13:36 »

That isn't an argument.

Agree to disagree

Moderator Comment This is private property, Chris. You've been evicted.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Perfectly Reasonable

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #102 on: 15 Dec 2020, 14:30 »

Lots of interesting stuff to comment about today,  but I will limit myself to this:

Millie (203,216,216) isn't viridian. Maybe powder blue (158,155,212). Or light cyan (224,255,255). Those are the closest names I could find in a quick search when the topic first came up.

Viridian is She-Hulk green. And it doesn't go with anything.

Have I mentioned that Jeph does a great job picking his colors?
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #103 on: 15 Dec 2020, 14:46 »

Le sigh.  I guess that it could be worse.  In unmoderated places, I’ve had to killfile those even responding to certain trolls.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #105 on: 15 Dec 2020, 18:44 »

Comic’s up. Millefeuille has discovered an undocumented feature. Pop!
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #106 on: 15 Dec 2020, 18:49 »

She got to play with Brun's hair, too. Awww.

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #107 on: 15 Dec 2020, 18:51 »

I wonder if the 'hair pop' is a bug or a feature. Millie seems like the type to read her own manual. Or maybe it's an Easter Egg :)

Once again a lovely blush from Millie in panel 1 <3
I am not hiding. I am maintaining a respectful distance.

Gnabberwocky

• Lord of Whales
  • Global Mod
  • Beyond Thunderdome
  • I WILL be your friend.
« Reply #108 on: 15 Dec 2020, 18:54 »

What else can she do with her hair? Mohawk? Frizz? Dare I say...mullet?
Beware the Gnabberwock, my son!

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #109 on: 15 Dec 2020, 18:58 »

She’s definitely got some Claire hair going on there.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Gyrre

« Reply #110 on: 15 Dec 2020, 20:33 »

.......So, you've never had to deal with a lady who can usually get out of most of the trouble she gets herself into by batting her eyelashes and showing a bit of cleavage?

Not that I'm aware of? Perhaps my question should've been more along the lines of: "Why should Faye's looks be able to get her out of trouble?" That sort of thing has always puzzled me, that people can get away with stuff just because they're considered attractive. That might have something to do with the fact that I don't really see people as 'beautiful' or 'ugly'. They look how they look, and I don't seem to quantify them that way. I do consider my husband attractive, but that has ore to do with the fact that I'm in a relationship with him.
Her looks shouldn't. Nobody's should. But as long as simps and desperate horndogs are around....
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Gyrre

« Reply #111 on: 15 Dec 2020, 20:38 »

Lots of interesting stuff to comment about today,  but I will limit myself to this:

Millie (203,216,216) isn't viridian. Maybe powder blue (158,155,212). Or light cyan (224,255,255). Those are the closest names I could find in a quick search when the topic first came up.

Viridian is She-Hulk green. And it doesn't go with anything.

Have I mentioned that Jeph does a great job picking his colors?
:-\
I thought her hair was some variation of viridian.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #112 on: 15 Dec 2020, 20:50 »

Her looks shouldn't. Nobody's should. But as long as simps and desperate horndogs are around....

Can we please not use the word "simp". It has enough negative implications (such as the idea that a man would only be kind to a woman to get sex and that the particular woman in question is not attractive enough to be worth being kind to) that it feels slimy to use it.

Oenone

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #113 on: 15 Dec 2020, 21:01 »

I wonder if the 'hair pop' is a bug or a feature. Millie seems like the type to read her own manual. Or maybe it's an Easter Egg :)

Once again a lovely blush from Millie in panel 1 <3

I hope it’s like how hair color and texture is in real life — the result of adjusting several different settings that at first don’t seem related to each other. She’s sciency so she’d be able to make an educated guess at what switches she’d need to flip.

Yhelta

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #114 on: 15 Dec 2020, 21:59 »

Millie has activated Pinkie_Pie.exe

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #115 on: 15 Dec 2020, 23:28 »

Personally, I would have used the sound effect 'poof!' but that's purely an aesthetic quibble.

That aside, there are two things that really jump out to me in today's strip:
  • Those two are very at ease with each other, physically. I mean, panel 1 is virtually foreplay in most contexts but with Millie and Brun...? Well, there are a different set of boundaries in action;
  • Panel 5... Actually, that's Joyce Brown's default hairdo from Dumbing of Age, isn't it?
That aside, this reminds me of all the surprises that Roko has had with her new chassis (especially the colour change option). I wonder, like humans, do AIs frequently not read the manual? Or is it actually something that Millie's chassis normally can't do but she's messed around with the background settings enough to make it happen?
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #116 on: 15 Dec 2020, 23:31 »

... omg, she got even cuter.

Gyrre

« Reply #117 on: 15 Dec 2020, 23:37 »

Can we please not use the word "simp". It has enough negative implications (such as the idea that a man would only be kind to a woman to get sex and that the particular woman in question is not attractive enough to be worth being kind to) that it feels slimy to use it.

My apologies. I was unaware of the second half to that.

I don't believe I've ever encountered the second portion. Just the part insulting the guy being a sucker/simpleton.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #118 on: 16 Dec 2020, 00:25 »

Whaddya know, that does look like Joyce's hair.

cybersmurf

« Reply #119 on: 16 Dec 2020, 00:51 »

Does anyone read their manual?
Well, I wish I had one though.
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #120 on: 16 Dec 2020, 01:54 »

In other words, that Faye would not have friends if she were a real person.
Um.

I'm losing track of what this is even about, but I definitely disagree about THAT part.

I've seen men do very dumb things just because its a pretty woman, and I've been guilty of such behavior myself as well, sometimes even being well aware that I'd never do this if the woman in question wasnt so beautiful.

Besides, I known absolutely nobody who actually has no friends ... ? Do such people even exist ? AFAICS nasty people just have other nasty people as friends.

Beautiful women dont get away with a lot of things in your reality ?

Not really, no.

https://www.jurist.org/news/2020/02/incarcerated-women-receive-harsher-punishments-than-men-us-report/

https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/women-receive-harsher-punishment-at-work-than-men

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/women-get-tougher-sentences-than-men-cjpdx65q7

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2019/jan/12/intimate-partner-violence-gender-gap-cyntoia-brown

https://www.prisonstudies.org/news/federal-report-says-women-prison-receive-harsher-punishments-men

https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

Your links all refer to differences between genders, not the difference of beautiful vs ugly.
Carpe Diem

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #121 on: 16 Dec 2020, 02:20 »

Yeah, that word started appearing around the same time as “cuck” and originated with the same group and fundamentally means the same thing: “I hate that women get to choose who to have a relationship with” - using either is not recommended anywhere.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Wingy

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Is my cape on right?
« Reply #122 on: 16 Dec 2020, 04:03 »

Looks like Millie remembered her pants too.
This space intentionally left almost blank.

Marco

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Not quite an earthling
« Reply #123 on: 16 Dec 2020, 04:25 »

Mille, don't give the old femur to Sam. See if UR will give you a materials credit for it. Kind of like some shops will give you credit for an old car or tractor battery when you buy a new one.

That's usually the case either because you can refurbish the old part (usually why things like alternators have a refundable core charge) or the materials themselves can be recycled and reused (why things like batteries have a core charge). There's not currently a supply chain for industrial-recycling carbon fiber, but then, there's not sapient robots walking around IRL, either, so who knows what's the case in QC-land.

Edit to add that you definitely wouldn't be reusing a "refurbished" carbon fiber strut; Once a crack exists in carbon fiber, it is very difficult to stop it from propogating, and faith in the integrity of the repaired piece would be very low.

Besides, it would be cruel to implant it in other AI, knowing it was refurbished. Think of May's old chassis and the way she felt about it.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #124 on: 16 Dec 2020, 04:31 »

Mille, don't give the old femur to Sam. See if UR will give you a materials credit for it. Kind of like some shops will give you credit for an old car or tractor battery when you buy a new one.

That's usually the case either because you can refurbish the old part (usually why things like alternators have a refundable core charge) or the materials themselves can be recycled and reused (why things like batteries have a core charge). There's not currently a supply chain for industrial-recycling carbon fiber, but then, there's not sapient robots walking around IRL, either, so who knows what's the case in QC-land.

Edit to add that you definitely wouldn't be reusing a "refurbished" carbon fiber strut; Once a crack exists in carbon fiber, it is very difficult to stop it from propogating, and faith in the integrity of the repaired piece would be very low.

Besides, it would be cruel to implant it in other AI, knowing it was refurbished. Think of May's old chassis and the way she felt about it.

It would be cruel to do so without them knowing its condition and provenance. However, if it was explained that this was repaired/refurbished second-hand part that is being offered at low cost because it is available now and that it should be understood that it will provide inferior performance? Well, then it becomes a buyer's decision. Not recommended but if you want something done now and on the cheap...?

As bizarre as it sounds, there is some comparison to transplant organs (which, after all, are invariably second-hand) and may have some hidden surprises that weren't picked up when the organ was donated. At least in the case of Millie's old femur, Faye and Bubbles can absolutely guarantee that they know everything wrong with it and can personally vouch for the quality of the repairs done on it!
~~~~

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #125 on: 16 Dec 2020, 04:34 »

Does anyone read their manual?
Well, I wish I had one though.
You can be certain that if people came with user manuals, mine would be read cover to cover regularly.  At least if it was a proper manual and not one of those “quick start” pamphlets that give you no useful info at all, and a broken link to a document that was moved five years ago and lost in the interim.
Looks like Millie remembered her pants too.
Good, I was worried.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #126 on: 16 Dec 2020, 05:11 »

I wanted to see the kick too. Something like:

Bubs: "Faye, face that wall and stand still."
Faye: "Wait, you really want her to--- OW!!"

Oh well. The picture I paint in my imagination will always be more satisfying than what Jeph draws.

Millie and Brün are exchanging small intimacies. So cute.

What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #127 on: 16 Dec 2020, 06:55 »

You can be certain that if people came with user manuals, mine would be read cover to cover regularly.
Why, technically there are manuals to people.

Its the medicine section of any library.

Reading it from cover to cover could take a few lifetimes though, in a big library.
Carpe Diem

Mr Intrepid

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #128 on: 16 Dec 2020, 07:46 »

I don't see the advantage to refurbishing the femur.  Femur length is one of the measurements used to determine the height of skeletal remains.  So wouldn't it follow that that particular femur would be useful to an AI of Millie's exact height?  Add to the fact its already been compromised by the emu kick, would make it it less than desirable for use as a replacement part. Kind of like building a house with recycled wood.

Wingy

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Is my cape on right?
« Reply #129 on: 16 Dec 2020, 07:52 »

Kind of like building a house with recycled wood.
This is done all the time.  What do you think OSB is?
This space intentionally left almost blank.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #130 on: 16 Dec 2020, 08:42 »

Millefeuille is hightech and not baseline.

I know this a different universe than Alice Grove, but I alike to imagine the technology in AI chassis’ is adapted for use in humans later.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #131 on: 16 Dec 2020, 11:49 »

Kind of like building a house with recycled wood.
This is done all the time.  What do you think OSB is?

You tell us.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

N.N. Marf

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • I came; I vexed; I left. Sorry.
« Reply #132 on: 16 Dec 2020, 11:59 »

Oriented Strand Board?
If this 'eye for an eye' view extends to reality, then we are simply different people.
An 'eye for an eye' can mean different things, in this instance I don't believe Faye has fully realised the consequences of her actions and still acts, and gets away with, being 'snarky' because its her 'thing' whereas in reality its still just being mean albiet at a lesser level than before
I see, often, a misconception about `eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth,' as though it were about retaliation---that the dis-toothed has a right to dis-tooth his dis-toother. Really, restitution's the thing: Poked out my eye? Replace it! There is, of course, more to restitution than merely replacing things into proper places---all bad consequences must be covered. (Sometimes, figuring out the sufficient restitution might be difficult, and some things might not be restorable.)
I've seen men do very dumb things just because its a pretty woman, and I've been guilty of such behavior myself as well, sometimes even being well aware that I'd never do this if the woman in question wasnt so beautiful.
I've been that git before, and it's always awful after. I've curtailed the behaviour, and avoid places that use `sex sells.'
You can be certain that if people came with user manuals, mine would be read cover to cover regularly.
Reading it from cover to cover could take a few lifetimes though, in a big library.
Technically, that's a generic humans manual---that isn't even complete, yet. I'd be satisfied with a me-specific manual, but how much smaller would it be?
« Last Edit: 16 Dec 2020, 12:05 by N.N. Marf »
The glans, shaft, and testes had yet to be soldered together. (Probably due to Google.)
Quote from: Neil Young (Sixty to Zero, ¶5)
Now the jailhouse was empty
All the criminals were gone

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #133 on: 16 Dec 2020, 13:33 »

When I looked at Millie's hair popping out, my first reaction was ... Joyce Brown!

Look at it! It's exactly the same hairstyle.

Needless to say which comic I checked out just before QC this morning, I presume.

---

I thought I checked. But, not surprisingly, I was ninja'd  :psyduck:
« Last Edit: 20 Dec 2020, 11:55 by Skewbrow »
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #134 on: 16 Dec 2020, 13:38 »

You could implant it into other AI's as an interim measure. "OK, your femur completely shattered, we'll order you a new one. In the meantime, this one is refurbished, but it'll keep you walking until the new one arrives". Kinda like the spare tire for your car: it'll keep you going until you get to the garage.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #135 on: 16 Dec 2020, 14:04 »

Also, it’s 3cm longer than your old one so you’ll walk with a bit of a limp and some of these myomers won’t have the range of motion you’re used to so I’m reenabling your diagnostics in intrusive mode; please don’t ignore any alerts you get!

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #136 on: 16 Dec 2020, 18:25 »

Comic's up.

Millie is going in for the kill. That was some blatant flirting there :D

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce
« Reply #137 on: 16 Dec 2020, 18:52 »

New contender for "cutest QC comic"?
Zack is easier to type than Zisraelsen, so

Gyrre

« Reply #138 on: 16 Dec 2020, 19:19 »

Yeah, that word started appearing around the same time as “cuck” and originated with the same group and fundamentally means the same thing: “I hate that women get to choose who to have a relationship with” - using either is not recommended anywhere.
??????????
That's short for 'cuckhold', here, and we use it to mean a dude who's SO is having sexual relations with someone else while they watch.

Is this one of those 'neckbeard incels ruin words' things or is it a regional/generatioal difference?

EDIT: I mean, it's still kink-shaming to a degree, but it's definitely not in the same context. (Indicating that the guy is 'less of a man' because he's watching his SO with someone else.)
a real-ass gaddam sword

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #139 on: 16 Dec 2020, 19:31 »

Comic's up.

Brun, don't worry Millie like that. *lol*

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #140 on: 16 Dec 2020, 19:41 »

I like how Brun thinks the question over like that. It's so honest :)

justaguy

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #141 on: 16 Dec 2020, 20:07 »

Man, I wish you could ask folks questions like that and get such a considered, honest answer. (I guess that's the same as saying "It would be wonderful if everyone thought about stuff and was honest," which isn't exactly deep. But still, it would be great. I don't mean I'd go around pestering people with questions--I think Brun would get annoyed if everyone she met asked for her personal evaluation of them.)

BlueFatima

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #142 on: 16 Dec 2020, 20:08 »

Comic's up.

Brun, don't worry Millie like that. *lol*

Whatever they are or turn out to be, they are totes wholesome cuteness. Friends can flirt as long as everyone is game and they know boundaries. ;)

BlueFatima

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #143 on: 16 Dec 2020, 20:10 »

Man, I wish you could ask folks questions like that and get such a considered, honest answer. (I guess that's the same as saying "It would be wonderful if everyone thought about stuff and was honest," which isn't exactly deep. But still, it would be great. I don't mean I'd go around pestering people with questions--I think Brun would get annoyed if everyone she met asked for her personal evaluation of them.)

I thought Brun was actually making a deliberate (though intentionally honest and flattering) joke.

Gnabberwocky

• Lord of Whales
  • Global Mod
  • Beyond Thunderdome
  • I WILL be your friend.
« Reply #144 on: 16 Dec 2020, 20:13 »

Hi, new person!

That's honestly one of my favorite things about QC. I'm fascinated by conflict resolution, psychology, and motivation, and you can't know much about any of those unless people are willing to share.

I thought Brun was actually making a deliberate (though intentionally honest and flattering) joke.

It's often difficult to tell with Brun. My impression was that she put a little thought into it at first and then milked the joke for another few seconds.
Beware the Gnabberwock, my son!

Oenone

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #145 on: 16 Dec 2020, 21:49 »

I wonder if Brun would have to think that hard about Renee, or if her valuing of Renee’s friendship and advice would make it an easier question to answer?

awkwardness

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #146 on: 16 Dec 2020, 22:14 »

I'm so glad that this went the good way instead of the wrong way...Brun's autism could have caused yet another incident due to misunderstanding, but thankfully Millie accepts her contemplation for what it is and the answer even better- that's a real friend, even if they aren't romantically linked those two are becoming a great pair of friends.

Of course Renee will be jealous, because it's how Jeph loves to throw us for a loop...

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #147 on: 16 Dec 2020, 23:29 »

Okay, I think that we can definitely say that Millifeulle is romantically interested in Brun. I mean, the little fashion twirl in panel 1 and the obvious flirty expression in panel 3 makes it clear enough! Clear to the reader, at least. Not clear to Brun who actually takes the question seriously and provides a full and specific answer. That's in character for her and clearly something that Millie is going to have to get used to: You can't be indirect with Brun but instead have to ask the question you want to ask! For example, the questions Millie should have asked are:
  • "Do you find me sexually desirable?"
  • "If the answer is 'yes', is this the only basis for you liking me?"
We all know that Brun wouldn't be even slightly put off by these questions!

I wonder if Brun would have to think that hard about Renee, or if her valuing of Renee’s friendship and advice would make it an easier question to answer?

I think that it is in Brun's nature that she would attempt to give an honest answer to any question like that. With Millie, the problem is, of course, that she doesn't have as much experience of her as she has Elliot, Clinton or Renee. So she has to analyse what experience she has more carefully!
~~~~

ihaveavoice

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #148 on: 16 Dec 2020, 23:32 »

My apologies. I was unaware of the second half to that.

I don't believe I've ever encountered the second portion. Just the part insulting the guy being a sucker/simpleton.

The first half shouldn't be even remotely acceptable to you, either. The idea that the only reason a man would ever treat a woman with kindness is to get in her pants is disgusting no matter how you slice it.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #149 on: 17 Dec 2020, 00:52 »

New contender for "cutest QC comic"?
The problem with this storyarc so far is that Brun is still completely oblivious to the fact that Millefeuille interprets her behavior increasingly as flirting, while Brun herself just tries to be a good friend by following the rules that Renee has given her about friendship.

And thats not really cute, at least not for me. Thats highly problematic and demonstrates Bruns problems with interacting with others.

[...] The idea that the only reason a man would ever treat a woman with kindness is to get in her pants is disgusting no matter how you slice it.
Its pretty bad behavior, yes.

So is making a fire and then intentionally inhaling the smoke.

Doesnt mean people dont do these things.
« Last Edit: 17 Dec 2020, 01:01 by snubnose »
Carpe Diem
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up