THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Mar 2024, 03:15
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Since Roko is ticklish and squeemish about chassis innards, does rainy weather also make her drowsy?

yes
no
good question
but she's a robot
spathe ham

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 4116-4120 (14th to 18th Dec, 2020)  (Read 50371 times)

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
WCDT 4116-4120 (14th to 18th Dec, 2020)
« on: 12 Dec 2020, 04:28 »

I know the ticklishness was with her old body, but we know she's still squeemish, so it might still hold. I wonder if her psychsomatic human tendencies extend to things like atmospheric pressure changes messing with her head a bit. Like folks who get drowsy when it rains or a bad case case of brain fog due to sinus pressure.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Wingy

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Is my cape on right?
Re: WCDT 4116-4120 (14th to 18th Dec, 2020)
« Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2020, 08:15 »

Or weather joints.  I can sometimes tell barometric pressure changes depending on which knee hurts.  And since rising barometric pressure is generally associated with good weather in my area, I can "forecast" the weather.  It's a rather scatter-shot method, but it usually works.
This space intentionally left almost blank.

Gyrre

« Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2020, 16:23 »

Or weather joints.  I can sometimes tell barometric pressure changes depending on which knee hurts.  And since rising barometric pressure is generally associated with good weather in my area, I can "forecast" the weather.  It's a rather scatter-shot method, but it usually works.

Sometimes it'll be my knee (fight injury), sometimes it'll be my wrists (CTS).
a real-ass gaddam sword

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2020, 07:20 »

Other: Sven is Not a Mooch.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #4 on: 13 Dec 2020, 08:15 »

Sven, drink some spathe ham.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Gyrre

« Reply #5 on: 13 Dec 2020, 08:56 »

Sven, drink some spathe ham.

You know, that might have to be the new one.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #6 on: 13 Dec 2020, 18:09 »

Comic's up.

Please do kick Faye, those myomers need a proper workout.

Or maybe take a nice long walk with Brun :)
I am not hiding. I am maintaining a respectful distance.

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #7 on: 13 Dec 2020, 18:23 »

It's nice seeing Faye be a ass occassionally. She's reformed so much since the bad old days.

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #8 on: 13 Dec 2020, 18:25 »

Compared to how she used to be, this interaction was positively tame.

MrSmith

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #9 on: 13 Dec 2020, 19:20 »

It's nice seeing Faye be a ass occassionally. She's reformed so much since the bad old days.

Being that she received virtually no consequences for her actions (and what she did get was not even close to what she dished out) for when she was acting like a mean, nasty bully I'd be happy not to see it again.

There was never anything funny or amusing about Faye then and this, along with the objectification from a few comics ago, really makes me want to see Fayes shop crash and burn

Gnabberwocky

• Lord of Whales
  • Global Mod
  • Beyond Thunderdome
  • I WILL be your friend.
« Reply #10 on: 13 Dec 2020, 20:08 »

The postscript text in this comic captures my specific feelings of frustration like nothing else does.
Beware the Gnabberwock, my son!

Oenone

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #11 on: 13 Dec 2020, 20:27 »

Gosh, I hope this comic leads to Bubbles and Faye having a check in that they’re not actually a mechanic’s shop. I feel like Faye sometimes forgets their clients are sentient, even if they’re not alive.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #12 on: 13 Dec 2020, 20:31 »

Faye, stop pulling her leg.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oenone

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #13 on: 13 Dec 2020, 20:37 »

Just no bedside manner whatsoever.

DaiJB

• The German Chancellory building
  • Utterly clueless.
« Reply #14 on: 13 Dec 2020, 20:56 »

Yes Faye, that's a great way to encourage repeat business...  :roll:
"This fellow... he picks up this tiny bird in his hands and carries its quivering little body across this busy junction -  and feeds it to his cat.
Life's like that; a complex texture of conflicting moralities. " 

Norman Clegg, Last of the Summer Wine

awkwardness

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #15 on: 13 Dec 2020, 21:40 »

Faye seriously needs that kick in the ass from Bubbles, as well as a reality check that she alone is destroying their business...

And frankly: the business is all that she has left! Bubbles could find a job elsewhere, but Faye is severely limited thanks to her reputation(which will only get worse!)

awkwardness

« Reply #16 on: 13 Dec 2020, 21:42 »

Faye, stop pulling her leg.

...it'll only mess up the re-adhesion and you'll need to do the whole thing over again

awkwardness

« Reply #17 on: 13 Dec 2020, 21:47 »

I don't like it one bit...sorry, but I felt bad for her before as she had a lot of issues that were eventually worked out. Now? Now she's just being nasty in an attempt to act like she used to act when she needs to be mature and act like the businesswoman that she is trying to be.

Pulling pranks and fighting with Pintsize at home is one thing, but doing so in your struggling shop while you have a vulnerable client and a kid there is out of line.

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #18 on: 13 Dec 2020, 21:56 »

Might I recommend not multi-posting?
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #19 on: 13 Dec 2020, 21:57 »

Yeah, that ogling you indulged in wasn't any better, Bubbles.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

SeattleCrochetWoman

• Plantmonster
« Reply #20 on: 13 Dec 2020, 22:07 »

Being that she received virtually no consequences for her actions (and what she did get was not even close to what she dished out) for when she was acting like a mean, nasty bully I'd be happy not to see it again.

There was never anything funny or amusing about Faye then and this, along with the objectification from a few comics ago, really makes me want to see Fayes shop crash and burn

I don’t want to see Faye’s shop crash and burn, because it’s also Bubbles’s shop.

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #21 on: 13 Dec 2020, 22:24 »

I didn't find Faye's joke all that offensive, personally. A bit thoughtless, yes, but not exactly 'business destroying'.

Gyrre

« Reply #22 on: 13 Dec 2020, 22:37 »

I'm siding with Farideh on this.
While the joke wasn't in good taste, it's still in character.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #23 on: 13 Dec 2020, 22:55 »

I am confused (not for the first time  :-P).

Why is offensive behaviour fine if it's "in character"? Because, sure, Faye's behaviour is certainly in character, but that doesn't make it fine.

Or are we conflating/confusing criticism of Faye with criticism of Jeph's writing (again)?

BTW obviously this instance of behaviour is not business destroying, but enough of your customers get put off enough to go to some other provider who is a bit less thoughtless, then it might be.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #24 on: 13 Dec 2020, 23:28 »

Wow! Everyone is being grumpy here today, aren't they? Has literally no-one here ever made a bad joke to fill the silence that you wish that you hadn't? Or said something stupid because it seemed like a good idea at the time?

Really, I think that more people should appreciate that people do dumb stuff sometimes and there aren't consequences because the most common response to actions like that is to just move on because doing anything about it is too much effort and will inevitably get all disproportionate. It's just the way (and, more importantly) how people work.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #25 on: 13 Dec 2020, 23:37 »

Yep, Mr Grumpy, that's me.  :mrgreen:

Hey, you know I am usually the one defending, not criticising.

And sure, I've made bad jokes that I wish I hadn't before. More than once.

And I am 100% aware that people do dumb things sometimes! I am pretty sure I have said so more than once.

That's not going to stop me from pointing out that, yes, Faye did a dumb thing.

And there may well be no consequences this time, but there will eventually, just like there eventually were consequences to her behaviour in the cafe (it's a big part of the reason she got fired).

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #26 on: 13 Dec 2020, 23:40 »

Bubbles is full of helpful suggestions today. :D

And there may well be no consequences this time, but there will eventually, [...]
Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom !!!! :-P
Carpe Diem

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #27 on: 14 Dec 2020, 00:39 »

I never said that Faye's behavior is 'fine'. It was a thoughtless, not well received joke, and she really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. That said, the joke in and of itself doesn't warrant Union Robotics to shut down. Combine it with the blatant ogling in last week's comic however (which Bubbles also participated in)... They'll have a lawsuit on their hands if they don't knock that off.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #28 on: 14 Dec 2020, 00:43 »

That said, the joke in and of itself doesn't warrant Union Robotics to shut down. Combine it with the blatant ogling in last week's comic however (which Bubbles also participated in)... They'll have a lawsuit on their hands if they don't knock that off.

Agreed on both counts.

Gyrre

« Reply #29 on: 14 Dec 2020, 03:39 »

Lots of folks seems to be dogpiling Faye. Again.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Wingy

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Is my cape on right?
« Reply #30 on: 14 Dec 2020, 04:31 »

With good reason.  I was shaking my head and said to myself: "And Faye was yelling at Sam about professionalism..." 

UR needs a private area for changing and some procedures.  I mean, if Millie came back for a boob job [woob!], where would that get done?  And would Faye be ogling those too?  All the gods help UR if May is around when a boob job was going on if they've no private area...
This space intentionally left almost blank.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #31 on: 14 Dec 2020, 05:09 »

UR needs a private area for changing and some procedures.  I mean, if Millie came back for a boob job [woob!], where would that get done?  And would Faye be ogling those too?  All the gods help UR if May is around when a boob job was going on if they've no private area...

I think that I've said before (when Millie was having the butt implants put in) that I think that UR is literally just the workshop area, a storeroom and... well, that's it. It wouldn't surprise me if Faye has to dash back to the apartment to use the bathroom. So, a changing area is probably not logistically possible. They should invest in a privacy screen, though.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Gnabberwocky

• Lord of Whales
  • Global Mod
  • Beyond Thunderdome
  • I WILL be your friend.
« Reply #32 on: 14 Dec 2020, 08:45 »

I don't really understand how a changing room would help. Most of the time, the only ones in the shop are Bubbles, Faye, and Sam, and they're all going to be actively working on the procedure. Yes, the ogling was out of line, but a changing room wouldn't do anything because they'd be seeing Mille in her underwear the whole time anyway.

dutchrvl

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #33 on: 14 Dec 2020, 09:25 »

What good would it do if the shop crashes and burns? For one, it's not Faye's shop but also Bubbles'. For another, it has been implied before that their shop is very much needed for the local AIs. And third, I fail to see how possible financial and emotional ruin would help improve Faye's behavior.

Does she deserve to be called out for bad behavior? She absolutely needs to be, and btw so do Bubbles and Brun who also participated in the ogling, which was IMO much much worse than this rather lame joke by Faye.

It seems there is a lot of dogpiling going on here w.r.t. Faye, and I often wonder whether those people are completely ignoring all the objectively good/great character attributes Faye also has (not to mention what she did for Bubbles), and how perfect those people think they themselves are in any and all situations.

Let's all not forget that humans are flawed beings who make mistakes, and while mistakes and bad behavior is not to be excused, they don't merit immediate and complete destruction of a person in most cases either. IMHO, at least.

Personally, I feel Faye displayed absolutely terrible behavior in the past but has also grown tremendously in the past years. Seems more worthwhile to further stimulate and encourage that growth while still calling out these instances of poor behavior as they occur.
« Last Edit: 14 Dec 2020, 09:32 by dutchrvl »

awkwardness

« Reply #34 on: 14 Dec 2020, 09:49 »

Sorry...I won't bother posting again.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #35 on: 14 Dec 2020, 11:29 »

Lots of folks seems to be dogpiling Faye. Again.

Bubbles started it. And was more harsh than any of us.  :-P

Personally, I feel Faye displayed absolutely terrible behavior in the past but has also grown tremendously in the past years. Seems more worthwhile to further stimulate and encourage that growth while still calling out these instances of poor behavior as they occur.

This is precisely what is happening, no? We're just calling her out for this instance of behaviour that may be detrimental to her business.

No-one is "destroying" Faye. No need to be dramatic.
« Last Edit: 14 Dec 2020, 12:43 by Tova »

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #36 on: 14 Dec 2020, 12:40 »

I don't really understand how a changing room would help. Most of the time, the only ones in the shop are Bubbles, Faye, and Sam, and they're all going to be actively working on the procedure. Yes, the ogling was out of line, but a changing room wouldn't do anything because they'd be seeing Mille in her underwear the whole time anyway.

What I suggested earlier was a changing room and some of those hospital gowns. That would cut down on the gratuitous ogling anyway.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #37 on: 14 Dec 2020, 12:42 »

What I suggested earlier was a changing room and some of those hospital gowns. That would cut down on the gratuitous ogling anyway.
Er… those things are kinda backless, yeah? Not sure it would actually help in this specific case… but a good idea going forward.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #38 on: 14 Dec 2020, 12:59 »

Add a towel for extra coverage?

Anyway, increasing privacy for the sentient beings that you are performing repairs on can never be a bad idea.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #39 on: 14 Dec 2020, 13:33 »

It is unfortunate that this is your response to spin's advice; posting multiple times in a row is generally discouraged on here, but there are functionalities that would let you insert quotes from multiple other posts without having to reply and come back out again. I'd be happy to send you PMs to point out where these are if that helps.

As for the thread at hand, wow there is some real Faye loathing in here. These WCDTs have, as alluded to above, become quite a Faye dogpile of late, and I have to say I'm finding the level of vitriol toward her a bit alarming, if not concerning. This isn't as a mod, by the way. Just as a human.

I do want to zero in on one particular thing, mind.

What exactly do you feel Faye should have 'got' as recompense for what she 'dished out'?
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #40 on: 14 Dec 2020, 15:53 »

I do sometimes wonder what it must be like to read this forum as someone who actually relates at all with these characters. How does it affect someone to feel empathy for these people and then come to the forums and read what people are saying about them?

Imagine being someone who has been in prison and upon release had no job, no permanent shelter, no access to healthcare and no friends. Imagine that after you've served your prison sentence, you're still subject to a system that seems designed to make sure you fail; to actively prevent you from improving your situation. Imagine being almost entirely dependant on a near stranger for the basic needs of life. And then come here to read people shitting on May for her insufficient gratitude or for having an abrasive sense of humor.

Imagine being a socially awkward person who never really dated in college and certainly never in high school. Imagine that the first couple of times you tried you made a dog's breakfast of it and you're feeling a bit shit about it and very deflated because by now everybody else has much more experience than you do. Then you come here to see people condemning Clinton because on his second date ever (and not even actually a date at that) he's expected to navigate a love triangle while examining his own sexuality in the middle of a noisy bar and he didn't stick the dismount. Imagine reading people calling him abusive and manipulative for it; saying that he should never drink any alcohol ever because he apparently is dangerously abusive to the people around him.

Imagine being someone who has been, by their own admission, an ass. Someone who, on top of an generally snarky sense of humor, has been dealing with a lot of trauma and had really unhealthy defense and coping mechanisms. Imagine that you were abusive to people you care about and now you're doing the work to be better. Imagine being lucky enough to have loving friends who have stuck by you while you work on building healthier relationships and learn to do right by the people you've hurt. And then you come here to read people shitting on Faye for a bad joke about operating on the wrong leg of a woman who was awake for the entire procedure and knows exactly which leg was being worked on and is in no risk of falling for it. And the joke was Jeph referencing making that very mistake while working on the strip anyway. Imagine people saying they want her future endeavors to fail horribly because she hasn't suffered enough.

You know what? I actually lied. I don't imagine what it's like to relate to these characters because I DO relate to them. Five internet points to you if you can imagine which of the above people is me. Then you can spend those points telling me what an awful piece of shit you must think I am.

It's good to be critical of characters. It's important to be willing to talk about the more troubling aspects of the stories we engage with. Some of these characters have done genuinely awful things to people. Cartoon logic and Rule of Funny doesn't exempt them from critical analysis. I was certainly critical of Faye and her abusive behavior. But so often these conversations aren't a critical look at how this behavior affects others, they are just moral proclamations about how terrible these characters are for having perfectly normal human failings. And that is not only unhelpful, but it makes me feel like shit every time I come here.

It's kinda weird. DISCUSS is meant for the difficult sensitive conversations, but WCDTs are the threads that are hardest for me to read.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #41 on: 14 Dec 2020, 15:57 »

You are all three of them and I claim my five internet points.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #42 on: 14 Dec 2020, 16:13 »

Imagine being someone who has been in prison and upon release had no job, no permanent shelter, no access to healthcare and no friends. Imagine that after you've served your prison sentence, you're still subject to a system that seems designed to make sure you fail; to actively prevent you from improving your situation. Imagine being almost entirely dependant on a near stranger for the basic needs of life. And then come here to read people shitting on May for her insufficient gratitude or for having an abrasive sense of humor.

Thank-you for expressing this all so eloquently, but especially this part. Arguments over this kind of semantics are something I have quite often when discussing, say, dealing with homeless people.

Oh they were a bit rude because you only gave them a dollar? YOU HAVE A BED. IN A HOUSE.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Gnabberwocky

• Lord of Whales
  • Global Mod
  • Beyond Thunderdome
  • I WILL be your friend.
« Reply #43 on: 14 Dec 2020, 16:34 »

I sat here for fifteen minutes trying to think of what to say. My first attempts were along the lines of "I agree and understand," but that's bullshit. I agree, but I don't understand. I've gone through none of that, nothing even close to that, and it would be haughty and cruel of me to act like I have.

So all I will say is thank you. Thank you for sharing, thank you for doing so in such an eloquent manner, thank you for being willing to speak up.

And for the record, my internet points would never go toward calling a good person an awful piece of shit.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #44 on: 14 Dec 2020, 16:53 »

I am genuinely upset at the accusations being levelled at me. I have never said that any character in QC is terrible, and to even critique an action of theirs is rare for me. And this is what I get.

That is all I have to say for now.

Gnabberwocky

• Lord of Whales
  • Global Mod
  • Beyond Thunderdome
  • I WILL be your friend.
« Reply #45 on: 14 Dec 2020, 17:24 »

I am genuinely upset at the accusations being levelled at me. I have never said that any character in QC is terrible, and to even critique an action of theirs is rare for me. And this is what I get.

Honest question: what made you think the accusations were directed at you? I agree, you're always one of the first to stand up for characters.
« Last Edit: 14 Dec 2020, 17:33 by Gnabberwocky »

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #46 on: 14 Dec 2020, 17:46 »

All of those things are things people have said about these characters. None of the people who said them were you, Tova. As far as I'm concerned you're absolutely golden. Consistently one of the most respectful people I talk to in these forums. I definitely wasn't accusing you of anything. You were actually the person I was thinking of most when I said it was good to talk about character's behavior.

You are all three of them and I claim my five internet points.

An excellent guess, but wrong I'm afraid. I have never been to prison. That was a friend of mine.

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #47 on: 14 Dec 2020, 18:01 »

It's a ... a sort of a 'minor faux pas' hereabouts, not a reason for us to break out the pitchforks and start coming after you.

As Thrillo hinted at, the forum's formatting options are 'a bit 90s' and take a little getting used to, but it's nevertheless possible to achieve a posting style and layout that's easy on they eyes of your fellow forumites. Rookie mistakes are expected, making an effort is more than enough to earn our gratitude and goodwill.
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

awkwardness

« Reply #48 on: 14 Dec 2020, 18:02 »

It is unfortunate that this is your response to spin's advice; posting multiple times in a row is generally discouraged on here, but there are functionalities that would let you insert quotes from multiple other posts without having to reply and come back out again. I'd be happy to send you PMs to point out where these are if that helps.

As for the thread at hand, wow there is some real Faye loathing in here. These WCDTs have, as alluded to above, become quite a Faye dogpile of late, and I have to say I'm finding the level of vitriol toward her a bit alarming, if not concerning. This isn't as a mod, by the way. Just as a human.

I do want to zero in on one particular thing, mind.

What exactly do you feel Faye should have 'got' as recompense for what she 'dished out'?

Sorry, I don't do well with unwritten rules. My posting skills are terrible so any attempts at multiple quotes gets jumbled. It's why i never link and I why i never use html. Again, sorry for posting.

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #49 on: 14 Dec 2020, 18:19 »

Sorry, I don't do well with unwritten rules. My posting skills are terrible so any attempts at multiple quotes gets jumbled. It's why i never link and I why i never use html. Again, sorry for posting.

Please don't feel sorry for posting. As Case said, no-one is breaking out the torches and pitchforks to run you out of town.

I do sometimes wonder what it must be like to read this forum as someone who actually relates at all with these characters. How does it affect someone to feel empathy for these people and then come to the forums and read what people are saying about them?

This is a truly excellent post, and I bow in respect to your eloquence (honestly not being sarcastic here, I am in awe of people who can write down their thoughts so clearly and concisely. When I try, it tends to end up as a mangled mess).

I agree with regards to treating to QC characters as 'real' people. Just because they're cartoon characters, doesn't mean that real people do not relate to them. Comics are an art form, and art tends to imitate life. It's always something to keep in mind when commenting on cartoon behavior.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up