THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 15:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ridiculous Bosses  (Read 46249 times)

painQuin

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #50 on: 08 Feb 2005, 13:26 »

DJQuake: A custom Quake engine by Deej
http://djquake.quakepit.com/archives.php?cid=21
NONE CAN DEFEAT PYROFLAMUS

edit: if you're confused, DJQuake is a comic strip that pretends to be screenshots from a non-existent quake engine modification

nihilist

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #51 on: 08 Feb 2005, 13:59 »

There's one part in Fable where you have to go and get some info from a guy in prison.  Except (*gasp*) he's not in prison anymore!  He got stoled away or something.  I can't remember the specific details, it's been a few weeks and I have no memory.  Anyway, turns out that you have to go after him.  And along the path, these wicked hard creatures keep popping out.  Two, four, eight at a time.  AAAARGH.  The goddamn arena fight had nothing on that.

happybirthdaygelatin

• The Tickler
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #52 on: 08 Feb 2005, 16:06 »

I could not figure out what part to shoot on Puppet Gannon in WW after knocking him off the strings.  

Oh man, creature thingers were pretty tricky.  Blocking and quickly counter-attacking was the best way to get 'em (well that works for everything) but also what may have worked better was to keep them off guard with some sort of constant or quicker attack.  I think I used the Shock spell and kept shocking them till I got close enough to wail on them.

Jiperly

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #53 on: 08 Feb 2005, 17:29 »

Quote from: nihilist
There's one part in Fable where you have to go and get some info from a guy in prison.  Except (*gasp*) he's not in prison anymore!  He got stoled away or something.  I can't remember the specific details, it's been a few weeks and I have no memory.  Anyway, turns out that you have to go after him.  And along the path, these wicked hard creatures keep popping out.  Two, four, eight at a time.  AAAARGH.  The goddamn arena fight had nothing on that.

Yea, he was GOING to prison, and you had to stop him from escaping on the boats.

Because, despite the existance of boats, you aren't allowed to use them. Peter Moleux frowns on boat trips.

Vaitork

• Not quite a lurker
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #54 on: 08 Feb 2005, 17:39 »

Man, i was there, talking crap about Wind Waker and forgot about two major words of ridiculousness at teh max expression.. no no, just one:

Majora's

THERE, i said it.. the most ridiculous boss ever.. gosh, did i really say boss?

P.S. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE all Zelda's and all versions (yup, even Majora's Mask) but the only good bosses i've seen where the Ganon from ALTTP and the one from OOT.. /P.S.

Oh oh!!! Another ridiculously hard boss: Battletoads in Battlemaniacs...

*pst pst* uhm, Vai, that's actually the name of the game, you didn't name any boss!

I KNOW, the fucking game is so hard that it makes you feel like the damn cartridge should have a WARNING label on it.. If you like the "Fighting the boss" feeling, try to get this game.. I barely made it to the part where a rat cut me in half and.. no wait.. that's the only thing i remember.. damn frustrating!

stupendousbadass

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #55 on: 08 Feb 2005, 19:43 »

I think video game bosses are ridiculous by nature:

"Haha! Foolish mortal, I am invincible/indestructable/an egomaniac! Now behold, as I attack predictably in a repeating pattern, while intermittantly opening my skull/chest/armour to expose my brain/heart/power-core which happens to be my only weak spot! Pay no attention to that conveniently situated stash of replenishing health and rocket ammunition! Bwahahaha!"

I think one of the most irritating I've faced was the boss in Slave Zero, I exhausted all the ammo in the arena, and couldn't finish him off because it didn't replenish.

Tearon

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #56 on: 08 Feb 2005, 21:22 »

Hey, be fair!

Those are just platformer games!

Other genres follow various different identical patterns! ^_^

RPG: Go across the world, kill the big monster that was going to destroy the world you just crossed, make out with female character who said the most lines and is therefore the most important, wait for sequel and repeat.

Seriously, some games do break from the formula, and even when they don't the formula is open-ended enough to make a good or a bad game. It all depends on difficulty level, story, character development, not glitching up, and, of course, breasts.

I kida hate myself for saying that out loud.

It's true, though. Want proof?

Tomb Raider III was not just bad, it was dumb. You could die in one of the first levels by having a tiny monkey bump into your ankles for awhile. Why do you think everybody bought the game?

stupendousbadass

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #57 on: 08 Feb 2005, 21:49 »

To quote Futurama:

"Tremble earthlings, at our 3 different kinds of ships!! Move down, increase speed, reverse direction!"

Doesn't Tomb Raider make sense to you? Lara Crofts ankles are supporting a lot of weight, that's why they're so weak.

I love games, with all their stupid quirks. Bosses have to be defeatable, after all. But it's still funny.

Akbar

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #58 on: 09 Feb 2005, 04:10 »

Anyone else thinking that Xen (or Xan, or whatever his name was) in the original UT was rediculously hard, even on the lower settings? It's one of the few moments where I have been on the brink of giving up but at the same time been unable to quit simply because I hated the smug bastard so much.

It was extremely gratifying when I finally whacked the sucker though. Mmm. The sweet smell of victory.

Actually made me scream out loud: WHO'S THE FUCKING ALPHA AND THE OMEGA NOW, BITCH!

I'm pathetic, I know.

wraithzero

• Larger than most fish
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #59 on: 09 Feb 2005, 04:39 »

Quote from: stupendousbadass
I think video game bosses are ridiculous by nature:

"Haha! Foolish mortal, I am invincible/indestructable/an egomaniac! Now behold, as I attack predictably in a repeating pattern, while intermittantly opening my skull/chest/armour to expose my brain/heart/power-core which happens to be my only weak spot! Pay no attention to that conveniently situated stash of replenishing health and rocket ammunition! Bwahahaha!"

That reminded me of this strip.
They really need to make a game where they acknowledge these.

Oh, and for ridiculous bosses, try Bloody Mary in Terranigma, someone really got the stats for her wrong, you're never at a high enough level to do more than 2 points of damage to her when you get there.
Actions speak louder than words, especially if you have a giant moon laser.

Quote from: Tearon
There's something really freakish about you, ya know that? In a good way.

Tearon

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #60 on: 09 Feb 2005, 04:41 »

Yeah, for a metal guy, he was really frickin fast!

Also, he jumps around like he just drank a liter of robot expresso.

Malcom in the new one (All I have are the first and 2004) is aslo a pain in the ass.

Jiperly

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #61 on: 09 Feb 2005, 06:55 »

I love games, with all their stupid quirks. Bosses have to be defeatable, after all. But it's still funny.

Well, In games like Deus Ex, getting killed is part of the story.....

Digs

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #62 on: 09 Feb 2005, 09:14 »

Bosses have to be defeatable, after all.
Megaman X, Vile's ride armour. I once sent a good five minutes trying to actually beat it, because I was convinced I could save Zero's heroically clanking metallic ass and get a different ending.

AndSheeWas

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #63 on: 09 Feb 2005, 10:56 »

LOL, Mr. Digs, I did the same thing. Damn that Megaman X.

Tearon

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #64 on: 10 Feb 2005, 04:41 »

In sonic and kuckles, I kept on trying to stop Robotnik from stealing the master emerald in the first place.

That jerk.

Jolouie

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #65 on: 10 Feb 2005, 19:17 »

Anyone remember a game called Turok 2? The bastard at the end of the game who's name escapes at this point. But I hate him so bad.

I have yet to beat Ruby Weapon, Emerald Weapon was pretty easy, Sephiroth was a pushover, and what are you guys talking about? Omega Weapon? Hard? I beat him in less than 10 turns I remember.

And yes, the monster arena in FFX was ridiculously hard, yet astoundingly fun.

Vaitork

• Not quite a lurker
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #66 on: 10 Feb 2005, 19:38 »

Omega Weapon?? As in the secret Weapon at Ultimecia's Castle? He shouldn't take you less than 20 minutes as i remember.. are you sure its the correct Weapon?

wraithzero

• Larger than most fish
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #67 on: 11 Feb 2005, 00:59 »

Quote from: Jolouie
I have yet to beat Ruby Weapon, Emerald Weapon was pretty easy, Sephiroth was a pushover, and what are you guys talking about? Omega Weapon? Hard? I beat him in less than 10 turns I remember.

From the context, I'm guessing that you're talking about FFVII, there was no Omega Weapon in that game, just Ultimate (the big flying purple one who was easy to kill), Diamond (big Silver one you fight before you head for the crater, he gets killed by the cannon after you fight him), Sapphire (the one you don't get to fight, he attacks Junon and decides to keep his head right in front of the mile-long cannon :) ), Emerald (the underwater one), and Ruby (the one by the Golden Saucer).

Not a ridiculous boss, but a ridiculous way to fight him;  Playing Zelda: Link to the Past on the SNES, fighting the wizard guy (Aghanim?) for the first time, I can't work out how to kill him.  I try hitting him with the sword, I try arrows, I try bombs, nothing seems to stop him.  Eventually, I try using the net to catch the fireballs he throws at me, and discover they get hit back at him.  I think it's a little weird, but keep on playing.

Two years later, I'm watching my sister playing the game, she gets to that fight, and just uses the sword to hit them back instead.

I can't believe I didn't work that out.

will: wanton sex god

• Cthulhu f'tagn
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #68 on: 11 Feb 2005, 02:08 »

Quote from: wraithzero
Quote from: Jolouie

From the context, I'm guessing that you're talking about FFVII, there was no Omega Weapon in that game, just Ultimate (the big flying purple one who was easy to kill), Diamond (big Silver one you fight before you head for the crater, he gets killed by the cannon after you fight him), Sapphire (the one you don't get to fight, he attacks Junon and decides to keep his head right in front of the mile-long cannon :) ), Emerald (the underwater one), and Ruby (the one by the Golden Saucer).

Not a ridiculous boss, but a ridiculous way to fight him;  Playing Zelda: Link to the Past on the SNES, fighting the wizard guy (Aghanim?) for the first time, I can't work out how to kill him.  I try hitting him with the sword, I try arrows, I try bombs, nothing seems to stop him.  Eventually, I try using the net to catch the fireballs he throws at me, and discover they get hit back at him.  I think it's a little weird, but keep on playing.

Two years later, I'm watching my sister playing the game, she gets to that fight, and just uses the sword to hit them back instead.

I can't believe I didn't work that out.

ahaha, i did the same thing!
much harder to time it, too

DonkeyPirate

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #69 on: 11 Feb 2005, 09:32 »

FF7 is my alltime favorite game.  I had a materia set up where at the start of the battle, knights would be cast 4 times by cloud before i even gave a command.  then i just mimed the other two.  

In KH, Hercules was really easy.  You just gotta throw a barrel at him to make him vulnerable.  I had trouble fighting sephiroth, but i finally beat him at level 72.  I like how that game has tactics.

Tearon

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #70 on: 11 Feb 2005, 10:15 »

I'm not sure I could take that. Not just from the severe cheapness of it, but because it is soooo looong! I had a setup almost exactly like that for three battles. On the third, I got up and made myself a sandwich in the time it took Vincent (my summoner) to finish.

That was a hint that I should do something else.

I like materia combos that make good use of the added effect materia. I think you only get one, so It's worthwhile to Master it over and over. It took me months, but set up Cloud with a counterattack/slash all combo that would simultaneously confuse, berserk, poison, mini, and toad the enemy.

It's no good against tougher guys, but it's great to use on a large group of early enemies and just watch.

Samgam Gamalan

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #71 on: 15 Feb 2005, 06:36 »

Heres a little known boss for you: Mike. He was supposed to be just some mercenary in Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire, but his SAM site base is the most thumpingly hard tactical game fight i've ever found.

Picture yourself sneaking towards the base under cover of darkness, a shot rings out and your lead character dies...sigh.

Theis time you sneak in with the sneakiest person you have and step on a well hidden mine...sigh

eventually, after hours of playing the roulette tabe of randomised perception, you finally get to the control room and Mike shoots you with someting like 10 bursts from the G11. this (along with his 100% armor) pretty much guarantee losing most of your guys.

The way i finally managed it was to find out where he was in the building with an expendable scout, wait til he was next to a wall and plant so much TNT and HMX there it should have made a mushroom cloud, and even then he needed much finishing off, with guns and bullets and such.

*finishes having waking nightmares about JA2*

Samgam Gamalan

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #72 on: 15 Feb 2005, 06:39 »

Heres a little known boss for you: Mike. He was supposed to be just some mercenary in Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire, but his SAM site base is the most thumpingly hard tactical game fight i've ever found.

Picture yourself sneaking towards the base under cover of darkness, a shot rings out and your lead character dies...sigh.

Theis time you sneak in with the sneakiest person you have and step on a well hidden mine...sigh

eventually, after hours of playing the roulette tabe of randomised perception, you finally get to the control room and Mike shoots you with someting like 10 bursts from the G11. this (along with his 100% armor) pretty much guarantee losing most of your guys.

The way i finally managed it was to find out where he was in the building with an expendable scout, wait til he was next to a wall and plant so much TNT and HMX there it should have made a mushroom cloud, and even then he needed much finishing off, with guns and bullets and such.

Samgam Gamalan

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #73 on: 15 Feb 2005, 06:40 »

Samgam Gamalan

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #74 on: 15 Feb 2005, 06:44 »

Digs

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #75 on: 15 Feb 2005, 09:08 »

Quote from: AndSheeWas
Grr!
This hurts me in my thing where I hide my emotions.

Wysiwyg

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #76 on: 16 Feb 2005, 03:49 »

Ridiculous bosses? The first i always have in mind is the T-Rex Metal Gear. A killing machine with a nuclear warhead made by an otaku. Itīs indestructable! But... Oh yes, if you destroy the radar dome on its shoulder the pilot canīt see a thing, so he have to open the cockpit and expose himself completly in the battle. Brilliant! :-/

Digs

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #77 on: 16 Feb 2005, 10:50 »

That was to make MG Rex seem more like an animal. Also, Liquid wanted to blither more about superbabies.

Jolouie

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #78 on: 16 Feb 2005, 12:05 »

I'm quite aware that there was no Omega Weapon in VII. He was still ridiculously easy. I remember getting all hyped and stuff when fighting him and then....disappointement.

likeadocentslisp

oh man
« Reply #79 on: 16 Feb 2005, 17:48 »

ruby/emerald weapons from ff7 are insane.  i had terrible luck fighting yunalesca in ffx, i died from stupid mistakes (accidentally using a phoenix down on my last surviving albeit undead member) about ten bajillion times.  it was frustrating.  also, i thought (in terms of massive letdown) the boss from the first prince of persia was the worst boss evar.  "hit him with your sword and don't get hit.  do that again.  oh wait, do that again."  i almost cried.  i expected him to summon some big sand thinger or actually fight me.  curse you, prince of persia!

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #80 on: 16 Feb 2005, 18:54 »

My big brother beat Emrald and Ruby weapons when he had Mono a couple years ago, and I plan to do it this summer some time on a/some rainy day(s). I like fighting hard bosses, though. I feel so good upon slaying them.

Exept for Evrae from FFX, for some reason it took me like a month to beat her.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

ElRodente

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • unf unf unf
    • doodleblog
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #81 on: 17 Feb 2005, 02:36 »

Quote from: jeph
Never did beat emerald or ruby in FF7.

What about Sephiroth though? Unless you were level 100 it took maybe five minutes to beat him. Boo.

That may have played into how easy I found Sephiroth, exept I didn't use any of them. Here's the trick:

Load someone down with MP Plus materia and then W-Summon/Quadra Magic/ Nights of The Round his one-winged ass into oblivion.

you forgot the 2 other peple using mimic... :D

and jeph, you can hardly complain considering the game

plus the ending was rushed for release
Oh no, he was fine... and now he's poorly from too much electric

wraithzero

• Larger than most fish
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #82 on: 17 Feb 2005, 03:38 »

What's wrong with having a game that's easy enough to get to the end of, but still has some big challenges for people who want to look for them?
Imagine if Emerald had been put in as a unaviodable boss, most people would never have gotten to the end of the game, they'd have just given up.

painQuin

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #83 on: 17 Feb 2005, 10:12 »

there needs to be mega rewards
like unlocking coolness

Tearon

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #84 on: 17 Feb 2005, 12:38 »

There are rewards! They're called bragging rights.

I have a right to brag!

Samgam Gamalan

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #85 on: 17 Feb 2005, 22:55 »

Sorry for teh spam, guys. My IE was acting very screwwy, it led me to believe the post wasn't getting through. Could a mod delete them so I stop looking like such a 'tard.

wraithzero

• Larger than most fish
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #86 on: 18 Feb 2005, 00:52 »

Quote from: painQuin
there needs to be mega rewards
like unlocking coolness

The four 'super' materia pieces you got from raising Chocobos isn't enough?
Or the Master Materia?

KID

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #87 on: 18 Feb 2005, 19:06 »

i think that he's referring to the extra bosses hidden in games that aren't necessary to complete and you get no real rewards for, ie Sepiroth from KH and Emerald and Ruby weapons, all of which were previosly mentioned

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #88 on: 18 Feb 2005, 20:08 »

[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Wysiwyg

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #89 on: 21 Feb 2005, 04:24 »

Case closed. Heīs really ridiculous.

WeeWooMaster

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #90 on: 23 Feb 2005, 15:35 »

The one I had trouble with was that...huge rock thing...with the Dragon Buster Sword in it from Legend Of Dragoon, man. It's been forever since I've played it, cuz my TV is dead, but I spent almost a week agonizing over trying to defeat it. I think eventually I backtracked and bought a crapload of items and killed it that way. But it made my head hurt. A lot. I wanted to stab the game.
Another hard one for me was Riku/Ansem in KH...The one after the cut scene with Kairi lying on the floor. All my friend said that one was easy, and that Malificent Dragon was hard. I found it vice-versa.
The Emerald and Ruby weapons are hard. I wanted to eat them.

MFD

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #91 on: 23 Feb 2005, 18:04 »

~Hulk Davidson is in the hou-ouse!
And everyone's gonna be wowed...~

Hate you so much.

In a related story, I also find Capcom's tactic of making you fight all the bosses without saving near the end of their games quite annoying.

Willis

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #92 on: 28 Feb 2005, 20:15 »

Anybody ever play Phantasy Star 2 for the 'ol Genesis console?
Its been YEARS since I played it but I remember there were two bosses at the end.  The first was the "Dark Force"  -- I think I only beat it once.  I don't know what the secret was but that thing kicked your ass and then some.  The guy after that was pretty easy in comparison (from what I remember).  I'm sure there's somewhere on the web as to the intricacies of the Dark Force.  Fun RPG game though.

~~Willis

Spike

• FIGHT YOU
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #93 on: 28 Feb 2005, 22:01 »

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT

Xenosaga 2 when your in Momo's subconcious thing.  The first thing that hatches from the chest of the infected U.R.T.V.  It shouldn't be this hard, and I know that.  But I still get screwed by it every time.
Quote from: Joe Salton, a spam bot
I have seen all Internet.
Do or die, guys!

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #94 on: 01 Mar 2005, 18:01 »

Who remembers the wall thing in FFVII? I'm still stuck on him. Also there's the long bug-like thing in Resident Evil 0. Of course, I only have 6 gernade shells, 7 shotgun shots, and if it touches Billy, I die. Oh well, back to the challenges.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

Wildonnie

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #95 on: 02 Mar 2005, 10:08 »

I remember the Wall Monster in Final Fantasy II (old school, I know), when you're underground with the dwarves and all.  The whole instant-death attack after the wall gets close enough pissed me off.  As for Ruby and Emerald Weapon, hit the lucky-7 status with hit points once, and Cloud went crazy while everyone else died.  I sat there for ten minutes while he whittled away, and HE STILL DIDN'T DIE!!!!  Bastard....

Digs

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #96 on: 02 Mar 2005, 10:46 »

The wall demon from ff7 is rough going, but there are some things you can do to prepare, sort of. If you have a barrier materia, make use of it. The Demon Wall only attacks physically, if I remember correctly, so just barrier ought to do the trick - and not slow down the healing you'll no doubt have Aeris doing. If you've got a time materia, then haste would be useful here. If you've got a restore materia levelled up enough to cast regen, that would be super good.

Other than that, it is about whittling the wall down. I think he has 10k HP? 13k? Something like that.

happybirthdaygelatin

• The Tickler
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #97 on: 02 Mar 2005, 11:35 »

Wall demon in ff7?  Bugger if I don't remember that.  For some reason all I am recalling is the book of doom in ff9.

Switchblade

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • WTF was I thinking when I picked this name?
Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #98 on: 02 Mar 2005, 13:00 »

For the world's most stupid boss, I'd have to go with Yu Yevon, from FFX. Seriously, that thing was a piece of piss. Just cast "Reflect" on it, and then attack the fucker. He'll try and heal himself, and restore 9,999 damage to one lucky member of your party every time his turn comes around. Those pagoda things do nothing

For stupidly hard, I'd have to go with Dark Anima (FFX European). it has eight million hit points, and the stupid thing can kill your entire party in three attacks. Even if you have auto-phoenix or something, all it needs to do is use its overdrive attack and its game over.

I am yet  to beat it. Afterwards, of course, I'd have to face Penance, which is reputedly much harder.

FFX-2 is way easier. To be fair to Vegnagun, the game's built around the assumption that you'll be roughly level 40 when you face it. Seeing as I make a point of acquiring every skill in ever dressphere as soon as possible, I normally wind up tackling chapter 3 with a level 100 party. At that kind of level, Vegnagun is incredibly fragile, and Shuyin didn't even survive a single "Trigger Happy". That said, Angra Mainyu gave me some trouble, and I still haven't managed to get past cloister 60 in the Via Infinito, or defeat a Great Drake.

Outside of Final Fantasy, for a change - anybody here ever complete Baldur's Gate 2? I have. The final battle against Jon Irenicus is HIDEOUSLY difficult. The dude chucks around disintegration spells in much the same way as lesser beings use magic missile.
ROCK MORE, ROLL MORE, LURK MOAR

Freezey

Ridiculous Bosses
« Reply #99 on: 02 Mar 2005, 14:21 »

the final boss in Xenosaga (the first one) was embarrasingly easy, which was a dissapointment after quite a few hard enemies/bosses before. I remember this one that took me a few months to beat simply because it abused it's instant-death attack, and I just couldn't kill it fast enough.

but the last boss...goddamn, I think it attacked me twice. It sucked.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up