THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 20:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: OAO: Mix Tape Trade Response Thread  (Read 36191 times)

Robbo

OAO: Mix Tape Trade Response Thread
« on: 21 May 2005, 10:20 »

Well, as I've picked up my Mix-CD today, might as well start this. As people want feed back of course.

Got mine from Faker, who even with my dislike of almost everything he listens to, was kind enough to cook up a mix of Irish Metal for me.

Track list:

Abaddon Incarnate - I Will Nail You
Hexxed - Primacy
Primordial - The Burning Season
Mael Mórdha - Pauper of Souls
Belinus - Magturied
Wreck of the Hesperus - Inheritance
Geasa - Souls of the Fallen
Condemned - The Killing Objective
Devilmakesthree - Feed the Greed
Mourning Beloveth - It Almost Looked Human
Pogrom - Fury of Silence
Waylander - Emain Macha
Scald - Paled
Thy Sinister Bloom - Lunar Seas Rising

I know of about 9 of those bands (on closer looking, I dug up info on all of them, but that in no way means the bands are well known or known at all), though I've never heard anything from them. And so far I'm impressed with it. Looking to be all good Metal stuff.

Thanks Faker, didn't have to go out of your way to cook this one up, but you did. I'll give a fuller response when I've listen to it all.

POST-EDIT: The Review~!
The CD is the awesome from start to finish, bringing a huge slab of Irish Extreme Metal. Every band on this CD is an Extreme band...but then there aren't very many active Irish Metal bands I can think of that do the softer stuff (Traditional Metal, Power, Prog, etc).

It covers Black Metal, Death Metal, Doom Metal, Sludge and a lot of Celtic themed/infleuenced stuff as well. A far chunk of stuff is from Demo/EP/Single release stuff, as a lot of these bands haven't even put out full albums.

I dont think there's a bad track on this mix. Even with the fact Extreme music tends to pour when it rains, for good or bad. So it was either gonna be a mix full of of good stuff or a mix full of of bad stuff.

I was sort of worried when Faker said he was going to make a Metal mix, because it wasn't something I'd seen him talk about, so I was sort of worried it'd all be Nu Metal crap...but the fact the weekend before he'd apprently seen a band where the singer took the stage covered in pigs blood gave me hope. And he didn't let me down. The first track was a nice nail you to the wall number to grab my attention and it didnt let go from there til the end of the cd.

It's a great display of what Irish Metal has to offer, specially when it's not a country you hear talked about in relation to Metal and none of these bands get any talk, even in the IMC apart from maybe a few niche places. It's a mix I could give to any Extreme Metal fan to get them to go and check out more stuff from Ireland.

Some of my favourate stuff from the first listen through is Hexxed, Mael Mórdha (man the vox is amazing), Mourning Beloveth and Primordial.

Score: 9/10

So people, when you start getting your mixes as well, just add what you got and your views. We got this working now it will be interesting to see the results.

kikanjuuneko

« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2005, 12:21 »

I want to apologize to pistachio in advance, since I probably won't be able to send my CD to her until Monday, because I've been reeeeeeal busy. D'oh.

Oh, and also for the damaged ears she will suffer from listening to my mix. :)

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2005, 13:16 »

Waylander and Primordial? Bit of a treat, though the non-inclusion of Cruachan irks me.

I'm posting mine monday, but my dads getting it done as part of his work correspondence, so it'll be in the states on thursday/friday. Got mine yesterday, but haven't had a chance to have a listen yet.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Mnementh

« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2005, 13:53 »

And mine is going in the post today Ms. Starlight :-D.

Schmung

« Reply #4 on: 22 May 2005, 10:45 »

I think blindsuperhero should have received mine by now, not sure when I'm getting mine though. *twiddles thumbs some more*

blindsuperhero

« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2005, 10:48 »

I'll check the post room tomorrow, it hadn't arrived on Friday, which was the last time I checked

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #6 on: 22 May 2005, 13:46 »

I haven't been able to send mine yet, been really fucking busy as well. School is coming to an end, so.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Faker

• Furry furrier
« Reply #7 on: 23 May 2005, 05:46 »

Rob - glad you liked the cd.

Khar - good to see you like Primoridal, the gig Rob refers to in his comments was actually a primordial gig, (with Scald and mourning beloveth as support)

Everyone else - if we are doing another round of trading in the future, don't be afraid of drawing my name, metal makes up a very VERY small part of my music collection, as Rob says he dislikes the vast majority of my musical preferences!
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #8 on: 23 May 2005, 06:05 »

I don't know if I like the idea of giving the mix we get a score out of 10 - I kinda feel it makes it a bit too much like a competition instead of the nice friendly vibe we've got going at the moment.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #9 on: 23 May 2005, 06:08 »

Lol, ironically, Zero Tolerance just ran a huge article on Irish Metal in their latest issue, covering pretty much all the bands on Faker's CD.

Also, buggerations, I have forgotten to post mine.

Buggeruggerations
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

Robbo

« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2005, 06:25 »

I'm a reviewer, it's fairly automatic to me Inlander. But I dont see how it makes it any sort of competition. I'm just saying what I thought of the CD and giving a final view on that.

Doesn't say anyone else has to do that. And if they do, it doesn't really matter. It's not like Faker is gonna go around saying "I win, I win, I got the best rated cd" when he tailored a mix of a Extreme Metal to send to a big Extreme Metal fan.

It's just a case of "I liked it *this* much" (or could have been "I hated it *this* much"). If there's any sort of theme, as mine had, a score could be taken to show how good a represenation of that theme was to people that are interested.

Faker

• Furry furrier
« Reply #11 on: 23 May 2005, 06:34 »

Well I haven't got it won yet!

*Does pre-emptive dance of celebration anyway*

But I agree it's not a competition, just a mark of enjoyment.

By the way, if you guys want to find out more about the irish metal scene, check out http://www.metalworksmagazine.com it's made by loads of guys in the Irish Metal scene.

Anyone interested in Irish Indie/rock/singer songer writer stuff should check out http://www.irishmusiccentral.com
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #12 on: 23 May 2005, 06:40 »

Fair enough, I just thought seeing as how not everyone here knows the person they're sending to or receiving from, there's a potential for hurt feelings there if someone only gives the mix 5 out of 10 or something.  But we're all mature here so I'm happy to leave it up to individual discretion.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #13 on: 23 May 2005, 11:20 »

1: The Lucksmiths - Untidy Towns
2: Heavenly - Cut Off
3: Chisel - The Guns of Meridian Hill
4: Brittle Stars - You Went in Phases
5: Darren Hanlon - Brooklyn Bridge
6: Souvenir - Au Bord de Soleil
7: Mum - Nightly Cares
8: The Monorchid - Alias Directory
9: All Girl Summer Fun Band - Dreamy You
10: Saturday Looks Good to Me - The Girl Distracted
11: The Smittens - Cappucino
12: The Field Mice - So Said Kay
13: The Secret Stars - Femmes Damnees
14: Paula Kelley - The Rest of You
15: Sarge - A Torch
16: Spraydog - To the North!
17: Tiger Trap - Puzzle Pieces
18: Tullycraft - Pop Songs Your New Boyfriend's Too Stupid to Know About
19: Bearsuit - Itsuko got Married
20: The Bartlebees - What Is It All About?
21: Go Sailor - Long Distances
22: Hefner - The Hymn for the Cigarettes
23: Life Without Buildings - Let's Get Out
24: Masters of the Hemisphere - Local Government
25: Of Montreal - Nickee Coco and the Invisible Tree
26: The Secret Stars - N29 It's Alright

The first track was OK...the guys voice reminded me of someone else, I think the guy from Tann-Hauser Gate, well, it did until I noticed the australian accent...the chorus was kinda dumb, but some of the rhyming and such on the verses was pretty nice. Second song was...ok, but pretty simple. 3rd track was more classic rock, which was pretty cool. Not a bad song actually. Track four, okay, but a bit dreary and repetitive. For a song about heavy metal, track five was...well, dull and slightly annoying, tbh. I lost concentration about half-way through and answered some email. Got jerked out by that more interesting bit right at the end. Really, really can't express how much I didn't like those squeaky backing vocals though.

Track 6 was the first track I can really honestly say I disliked. I skipped a bit forwards a couple of times in this one tbh. Awful vocals and lacklustre music. Track 7 was, without a doubt, one of the most absolutely boring songs I have ever heard. What was that singing? And what WAS it singing? Track 8 was much more lively. Again, repetitive, but not that bad at all. Track 9 was awful. Sounded like radio pop, without the saving graces of real instruments or pitch correction. Track 10 was ok...kinda pedestrian though. Track 11 was...seriously, I don't see the appeal of this stuff. I looked them up online to try and find the track name (not sure about it still) and seriously, is crap like this holding up the musical flag for bisexuality? Bloody hell.

Track 12, very faint and again kinda boring, though some of the background stuff with the violin or whatever it was was quite nice. Got more lively towards the end...I notice at this point that many of the songs on this CD seem to do this, and it's kind of beginning to get old. Track 13 was pretty low-fi and, well, just quiet, Didn't sound too bad for all that though. Track 14..uh...her voice is one of the most horrible things I've ever heard. Is she 12 or something? Track 15 gets off to a much, much more promising start, then kinda reneges on it, but not actually that bad at all, really. 16 wasn't too bad either, despite the boring intro and stupid play-off vocals. 17 has, what is this, a riff? But then the vocals...do any of these bands have the same vocalists? Just out of interest. 18 was ok, I guess, but some fool had let someone with no vocal register do the vocals and recorded the whole thing on a dictaphone.

Track 19 achieved at points something very close to the anathema of everything I consider good music. I'll give it points back if that was a real fairground organ, but I fear not. Track 20 was...another slightly glum twenty-something guy with a guitar and some drums. 21 replaced him with a girl. 22 was another slightly angsty love song. I think I noticed a slightly glum twenty-something guy, some guitar and some drums too. Also, I don't like smokers. 23. uh. She should learn an instrument if she wants to be in a band. Really.

By now as you may have guessed, I'm kinda regretting having agreed to listen to this thing all the way through. I was naughty and skipped about thirty seconds earlier but I will be strong. 24 is, like so many of these tracks, utterly bland and inoffensive, so there's no REAL problem in listening to it. Track 25 introduces some different instruments, but then cruelly reveals that it was just  a crap intro. This song was both dull and annoying. More of the second though. I gritted my teeth through song 26. I think one of the keys on her keyboard was stuck. It kept banging down pointlessly and out of tune with her soft, entirely forgettable, bland and soulless singing. And then for some reason there was the sound of someone cleaning a window mixed up into a Dr. Who sound effect. Wow.

If we rate these things out of 10, then I'd have to give this a 1.5/10, and that's being nice. Sorry, but I could never, ever, ever like pretty much every band on this CD. Some of it is ok background music though.

EDIT: Paragraph'd

MilkmanDan

« Reply #14 on: 23 May 2005, 11:26 »

Woah.

Robbo

« Reply #15 on: 23 May 2005, 11:27 »

Care to expand on that statement at all? Or did you just watch Bill and Ted and/or The Matrix today?

Revenge_Therapist

« Reply #16 on: 23 May 2005, 12:24 »

I got mine from Toastess. I want to listen to this badly.
1. Broken Social Scene-Anthems for a 17 Year old Girl.
2. Wilco- Jesus etc.
3. Vienna Tang-My Medea
4. Nada Surf- 80 Windows.
5. Deerhoof-Gore in Rut.
6. Steve Burns- Stick Around
7. Mogwai-Dial Revenge
8.Kings of Convience-Misread
9.Dire Straits-Brothers In Arms
10.A Perfect Circle-3 Libras
11. Marcy Playground-Achienct Wall of Flowers
12. CJ Ballard-Music is Sweeter
13.Blue October-Calling You
14. Our Lady Peace-Sell My Soul
15.Cake-Nugget
16.The Shins-Pink Bullets
17.Ben Folds Five-philosphy
17. Machinae Supremacy-Sidolgy Episode 3-Apex Ultima

I am so exited there are 6 artists I have never heard of here. And the tracklisting was detailed reason why they were on here. Great job toastess.

Robbo

« Reply #17 on: 23 May 2005, 12:32 »

Machinae Supremacy is a very odd track to close that mix with...it's well..not like the others.

Mnementh

« Reply #18 on: 23 May 2005, 12:54 »

I'm all for posting the playlists, but I think that quantifying and rating this takes the joy out of it.  The idea is to send the other person music you like and enjoy and give them a taste of it, it seems to be rather poor taste to then turn around and tell them you think their taste in music is shit.  If you don't like certain tracks then you'll just not listen to them.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #19 on: 23 May 2005, 12:59 »

I'm sorry, I thought we were going to talk about things.

And tbh, I'm probably not gonna listen to the CD ever again.

Titan

« Reply #20 on: 23 May 2005, 13:28 »

Shame, as an on-looker I was hoping to see reviews similar to Khar's.

Revenge_Therapist

« Reply #21 on: 23 May 2005, 13:32 »

I totally want to do this again. Last time someone raised the idea of themed mix tapes, there are track 1 side 1's, only songs over 5 minutes (really takes the shit out of punk rock songs though.).

MilkmanDan

« Reply #22 on: 23 May 2005, 13:50 »

Quote from: Robbo
Care to expand on that statement at all? Or did you just watch Bill and Ted and/or The Matrix today?

I was merely commenting on Khar's rather... frank review. It was a little damning tis all. Which is fine, I guess, it's his opinion, but I'd still be pretty upset if that was the responce to my CD. All of which I thought could be eloquently summed up with "woah".

Titan

« Reply #23 on: 23 May 2005, 14:23 »

Could have been worse. Someone could have sent Khar a CD primarily comprised of The Pippettes, and similar bands - at least in this case he admitted that some of the songs were okay!

Robbo

« Reply #24 on: 23 May 2005, 15:23 »

You send a Metalhead and Prog fan a cd full on Indie Pop...what do you think's gonna happen with it? If you know the person you're sending to doesn't like your music, getting upset over it is just a waste.

This set up was never gonna get smiles all round, but oh well. Half the run. I look forwards to Kai's reaction to my CD, should be golden.

yelley

• The Neighbor of the Beast
  • i believe in knitting.
    • it's peanut butter yelley time
« Reply #25 on: 23 May 2005, 15:49 »

Quote from: Robbo
Machinae Supremacy is a very odd track to close that mix with...it's well..not like the others.

heh, yeah. it sounded kind of strange when i listened to the mix before i sent it... i just tossed all my favorites into a playlist and randomized them. i specifically put that one at the end though... it'd be just a bit weird to have that song between some of the other stuff on the mix. ^_^
Quote from: tommy
you do lurk below the surface of the forum, emerging occasionally to pluck a young man from our ranks before plunging back into the murky depths from whence you came
Quote from: J0n
You are pretty totally creepshow, yelley

Robbo

« Reply #26 on: 23 May 2005, 15:52 »

All hail Metal made with the aid of a C64 chip.

c1utch

« Reply #27 on: 23 May 2005, 15:57 »

Wow, I'm an idiot, spaced sending mine.  Been sitting in the CD tray for about  a week, it'll go out tomorrow toastess.

Sorry

ps, whats the best way to send a cd?

yelley

• i believe in knitting.
« Reply #28 on: 23 May 2005, 16:02 »

stick it in a cd sleeve or a jewel case, toss it in an envelope, take it to the post office and say, 'hey. there's a cd in there. stamp it with the fragile thing please.'

^_^ eeee i'm excited for my mix.
you do lurk below the surface of the forum, emerging occasionally to pluck a young man from our ranks before plunging back into the murky depths from whence you came

muffy

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #29 on: 23 May 2005, 16:29 »

I believe Khar has already been inducted into the world of the Pipettes, and shunned it rather quickly... ;) All girl summer fun band are the next best thing...
tbh, I'd have SALIVATED over the CD he got, (Hefner! Duuuude!)  but then, I'm not a metal head...
And Pip - I am being exceptionally slow owing to having fuck all money for postage, but I shall send it before the week is up!

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #30 on: 23 May 2005, 16:40 »

Quote from: muffy
tbh, I'd have SALIVATED over the CD he got, (Hefner! Duuuude!)  but then, I'm not a metal head...

Haha, maybe we should set up some kind of mix-swap when this is all done and all the playlists are up: "I'll trade you my metal for your indie-pop."

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #31 on: 23 May 2005, 17:09 »

But, ya see, my CD isn't metal as such: out of 23 tracks, only 13 are in any way metal, and those cover some pretty damned bizarre and outlandish subgenres. There is rock, folk, industrial and punk to contend with as well: A mix which covers the range of my taste, and I'm pretty sure contains at least one track that anyone can like (different tracks for different people of course)

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #32 on: 23 May 2005, 18:17 »

Quote from: muffy
Hefner! Duuuude!

Not just Hefner, but the best damn song they ever wrote! Funnily enough, the copy I have of it is on a mixtape I got years ago the theme of which was early Idlewild. Damn good tape, it was my first induction to Throwing Muses, Moss Icon and Yo La Tengo too.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

La Creme

« Reply #33 on: 23 May 2005, 18:25 »

Ok ok, hold up. I really don't get this. Do two people, like, send mixes to eachother? If so, count me in somebody. I'm not a great mixmaker, but my #1 favorite thing ever is new music, especially in the form of mixes...

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #34 on: 23 May 2005, 18:30 »

'Fraid you've missed the boat this time around, La Creme - though by the looks of things I'd say it's a safe bet we'll be doing a second round, probably not for at least a few weeks though I'd imagine.

This is just the "response" thread, if you wanna see how the whole thing started the original thread's here.

P.S.: your avatar's a tad on the large side, if no-one's told you already.  100 x 100 pixels is the preferred maximum in this forum.

nickyandthefuture

• Curry sauce
    • http://www.bigorangecrayon.com
« Reply #35 on: 23 May 2005, 18:51 »

Quote from: MilkmanDan
I'd still be pretty upset if that was the responce to my CD.

Ahh, it's all right, I honestly wasn't expecting him to be that into it.  It was a mix of things that I really like and I already knew that we had completely opposite tastes.  I wasn't about to go digging around for three-hour recordings of mimes growling about wyverns just to get a good review.  And to tell you the truth I was baiting him with All Girl Summer Fun band and the Smittens ("Capucine" is the name of the song, by the way).  I scanned the http://www.bigorangecrayon.com/Khar-mix-tape.jpg">cover before I sent it, too.

I'm still up for the next time we do a trade, though!
Blue or plain?
Sometimes orange.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #36 on: 23 May 2005, 19:01 »

That's an awesome cover!  Frankly, though, I'm amazed Khar even dared to open the case after seeing that.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #37 on: 23 May 2005, 19:05 »

...you do realise that kitsch is not to the metalhead as water is to the Wicked Witch of the West, right?

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #38 on: 23 May 2005, 19:09 »

No, but I think twee is. And that sure is twee.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

c1utch

« Reply #39 on: 23 May 2005, 19:52 »

I just wrapped it in cardboard and slapped 3 or 4 stamps on it, and stuck it in the mailbox.  Hope that works

I dunno if toastess will like any or even some of my crap, but it should be interesting.

yelley

• i believe in knitting.
« Reply #40 on: 23 May 2005, 21:49 »

if it is not country and not rap, i will probably like at least some of it. no worries c1utch ^_^ i'm not a music snob or anything.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #41 on: 23 May 2005, 22:51 »

I've just received mine, from pistachio - and astoundingly fast as well, it must have been teleported here or something!  I've literally only just put it in the C.D. player, but the track list looks quite delectable (any mix that includes both Cat Power and Tenacious D is all right by me!), and there's lots of stuff I haven't heard on there.  Songs are as follows:

1) Cake: "Rock and Roll Lifestyle"
2) Cat Power: "I Don't Blame You"
3) Ben Harper: "Burn One Down"
4) Colin James Hay: "Waiting for My Real Life to Begin"
5) Damien Rice: "Woman Like a Man"
6) Dave Matthews Band: "Some Devil"
7) Dispatch: "The General"
8) Donovan: "Catch the Wind"
9) Great Big Sea: "The Night Patty Murphy Died"
10) Jack Johnson: "Bubble Toes"
11) Old 97s: "Murder (or a Heart Attack)"
12) Shout Out Louds: "100 Degrees"
13) Sister Hazel and Blues Traveler: "All For You"
14) Splender: "Yeah, Whatever"
15) Vanessa Mae: "Classical Gas"
16) Tenacious D: "Fuck Her Gently"
17) The Shins: "Kissing the Lipless"
18) The Killers: "Indie Rock and Roll"
19) The Postal Service: Sleeping In"
20) Warren Hayes: "Fallen Down"

Amy, as per your request I'll let you know what I think, probably by P.M.

MilkmanDan

« Reply #42 on: 24 May 2005, 01:03 »

Quote from: nickyandthefuture
I scanned the http://www.bigorangecrayon.com/Khar-mix-tape.jpg">cover before I sent it, too.

That cover kicks ass. I mean, damn. It has a turtle attached to a hot air balloon! Wearing a party hat as well for extra cool.

FruitKat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #43 on: 24 May 2005, 01:55 »

MilkmanDan, I have finally sent it in the mail! I have no idea when it will get there... but yeah YAY!...
I hope you like it. I don't think you will.... Ah well... YAY!

MilkmanDan

« Reply #44 on: 24 May 2005, 02:40 »

This is excellant news.
Will my CD reach America before yours hits the UK? The race is on! Oh, the tension, etc, etc.

Schmung

« Reply #45 on: 24 May 2005, 02:59 »

nghar, I am literally twitching with excitement waiting for mine. It's driving me nuts. Also, I want to see the reaction to my dual CD monster mix..thing.

JP

« Reply #46 on: 24 May 2005, 03:12 »

I still don't have the address of the person I'm supposed to be mailing to...

FruitKat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #47 on: 24 May 2005, 05:05 »

Well she only put a $3 stamp on it, and harrassed it with her little sizing thingy... But she also told me to put it in the air mail, but not economy mail thing... Now I don't know anything about postage, but I think thats better than economy... Plus I coulda fit so much more in the package... Now I regret not sending a lock of my hair... Uh... The other stuff will have to do...

Tinjessla

« Reply #48 on: 24 May 2005, 11:26 »

I know we're not meant to be doing full reviews here, but Revenge_Therapist's mix was great. Had some Fugazi, Built to Spill, Pixies (woo!) and quite a lot more. Thankyou!

Willis, yours will be posted tomorrow! The cover art and inside sleeves are here, here and here if you want to take a gander. I'd have posted the back (which i actually semi-like) but that has the track names on it. :p

Robbo

« Reply #49 on: 24 May 2005, 11:32 »

You can do reviews if you want...some people want to, some dont, some only want feedback in pirvate, etc. At least post the track list. Bitchy reviews are fun damn it.

I can't see even the most tight fisted mods banning saying nice things, as you seem to have enjoyed your cd.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up