THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 23:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: All about EVE  (Read 53174 times)

Mnementh

Re: All about EVE
« Reply #200 on: 21 Jan 2007, 13:28 »

I installed XP via Bootcamp on the iMac and downloaded this.  I'm in.  I just created a character named Aurostion.

Of course, I wasn't thinking, but naming a female character a name that partly means "son of" probably was an odd choice.
« Last Edit: 21 Jan 2007, 13:45 by Daniel »

Toeofdoom

« Reply #201 on: 21 Jan 2007, 17:17 »

I liked EVE, but the monthly cost was too much for me. good game, but not worth it for someone with as little money as me :/

nihilist

« Reply #202 on: 22 Jan 2007, 22:25 »

Still digging it after quite a few months.  Moving to 00 soon, oh yes.  Domi + 6 miner 2 == lots o money.

Symp

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #203 on: 28 Jan 2007, 00:17 »

4: Smack talk in local is the weapon of the gods. Use it sparingly but to devastating effect.

5: insurance is your friend. that said, it's only worth it on battlecruisers, battleships, and capital ships. if that 'Thron had had platinum grade insurance, you could have just purchased a new one.

4. Never do this, it just makes you look like a idiot, and while you're typing away smack in local, the other guys is typing away in corp for backup

5. Insurance is good when your corp produces everything under market value and you make money back when you lose a ship
Saying sorry isn't an excuse when you do something stupid on purpose

nihilist

« Reply #204 on: 28 Jan 2007, 11:20 »

I just yell at people on TS to come and save me.  I want to put together an alliance with the specific intention of rolling the Knights of Chaos.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up