THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 06 Oct 2024, 00:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pandora's Box  (Read 5838 times)

DaemonInside

Pandora's Box
« on: 23 Nov 2005, 09:23 »

www.pandora.com

Its pretty cool right now they have a lot of music and they play stuff based on what you like currently its telling me I like music with repetitive melodic phrasing, extensive vamping, minor key tonality, heavy electric rhythm guitars, and angry lyrics... but it was playing The Biggest Killers In American History by Bad Religion (you can make fun of me now but I still like them) then you can tell it if you like the song or no

beckrokk

Pandora's Box
« Reply #1 on: 06 Dec 2005, 16:17 »

Pandora is a very cool website and it's very easy to use. Sign up and it's free for life with ad's. Once registered,put in the name of your favorite band or artist and it'll play a song by them. You rate it either good or bad. Based on what you rate every song (and you have to rate every song otherwise there's no point in having it), it'll play things suitable to your taste. You can also add new artists that you like and the program changes to your taste. You can have up to 100 seperate "stations" to suit your taste as well, so you don't neccessarily have to have all of your favorites in one station.

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh185698

That's my station if you're curious to listen in. If you have one, post a link to yours as well. To do so, email yourself a referal and it'll send you a link.

pat101

• 1-800-SCABIES
    • A Minor Mass
Pandora's Box
« Reply #2 on: 06 Dec 2005, 20:28 »

I actually went to a bad religon show a few months ago, a lot of fun.

penpen17

Pandora's Box
« Reply #3 on: 06 Dec 2005, 21:58 »

That is the coolest site ever

I just started a station, and I'm really curious to see how it evolves

Merkava

Pandora's Box
« Reply #4 on: 07 Dec 2005, 12:43 »

Yeah, ok. Everyone ignores my post and/or topic about it and NOW people care. Psh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up