THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 22:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49   Go Down

Author Topic: The Ask Jeph thread  (Read 1190441 times)

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
Re: The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #2150 on: 01 Nov 2009, 03:42 »

Jeph,

Do you know how super, fantastic, awesome, savage, fierce, cool, and neat you are?

what

no
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2151 on: 01 Nov 2009, 10:10 »

you need to inform him
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2152 on: 01 Nov 2009, 14:34 »

Have you ever thought about doing a comic book format short story (doesn't even have to be QC-related), and selling copies for something like $5 a pop?

Zanzan

• Not quite a lurker
  • nuh.
« Reply #2153 on: 02 Nov 2009, 16:29 »

How would you write in a character that's deaf & signs?

It is a topic of much contention between my friends mainly cause of the damn speech bubbles. never really heard of sign bubbles.
Anything, anything for my baby.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #2154 on: 02 Nov 2009, 19:49 »

Bubble-less text materializing around motion-blurred hands? 

The potential is amazing, since so few people know sign language - the comments about the speaking characters and the misinterpretations between the two worlds could make for a lot of classic comedy! 

Of course, you also get this with foreign-language speakers in comics, usually indicated by putting their comments (translated) in brackets of some sort <like this>.  Heliothaumic does this quite a bit, since there are at least three major languages in that comic world. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2155 on: 02 Nov 2009, 21:23 »

Have you ever thought about doing a comic book format short story (doesn't even have to be QC-related), and selling copies for something like $5 a pop?

someday when i have infinite time/motivation

How would you write in a character that's deaf & signs?

It is a topic of much contention between my friends mainly cause of the damn speech bubbles. never really heard of sign bubbles.

speech bubbles coming from hands in motion, possibly with text in brackets
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

Theriandros

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #2156 on: 03 Nov 2009, 15:05 »

Just a few questions:

1. Would you ever consider redrawing the early strips, as some webcomic creators have done, or leave the progression in art to stand?

2. What inspired the current arc? Are you coming out as an anime fan or something?

3. Of all places, why the French Riviera? (Nothing against it, I'm just interested)

Also, you seem like a really cool guy to regularly talk with your fanbase. If I could give you a high-five and/or thumbs-up, I would.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #2157 on: 03 Nov 2009, 16:40 »

Done. 

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2158 on: 03 Nov 2009, 18:18 »

or o/

(correct response is \o)

Mein Tumblr

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #2159 on: 03 Nov 2009, 23:14 »

Not to mix up with \o,o

That's Hitler's high five.
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2009, 23:16 by Dliessmgg »
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2160 on: 04 Nov 2009, 03:38 »

Just a few questions:

1. Would you ever consider redrawing the early strips, as some webcomic creators have done, or leave the progression in art to stand?

2. What inspired the current arc? Are you coming out as an anime fan or something?

3. Of all places, why the French Riviera? (Nothing against it, I'm just interested)

Also, you seem like a really cool guy to regularly talk with your fanbase. If I could give you a high-five and/or thumbs-up, I would.

1.  no, although I will have to redo some strips I'm missing the art for in the first book

2. it seemed like a funny idea. i like some anime but i feel no need to "come out" about it

3. what?

I'm not that cool, really.

giant_bug

• Emoticontraindication
  • I hope you like Giant Bugs
« Reply #2161 on: 04 Nov 2009, 05:01 »

Unless, of course, you only get to return if you believe in reincarnation.  Then the Dalai lama comes back, and the pope is stuck waiting for the end times. 

I think the whole point of reincarnation is to NOT reincarnate.  In Hinduism/Buddhism, reincarnation is basically flunking a grade and having to go repeat it.  So not-believing in reincarnation probably won't get you off the hook.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #2162 on: 04 Nov 2009, 11:14 »

Point taken, but there's always a Dalai Lama - it's assumed to be the same soul reincarnated ad infinitum (ad nauseam?), so I think I'm still right...

Malsies

• Not quite a lurker
  • Eat You
« Reply #2163 on: 04 Nov 2009, 12:06 »

Jeph,

In strips like today's where a character has sustained an injury to the schnoz, you have them speaking accordingly, like someone with a nose injury would.  When writing this dialogue, do you plug your nose and mumble the lines to yourself?

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #2164 on: 04 Nov 2009, 12:09 »

Point taken, but there's always a Dalai Lama - it's assumed to be the same soul reincarnated ad infinitum (ad nauseam?), so I think I'm still right...
If I remember correctly from my World Religions class in high school, the Dalai Lama has already attained nirvana, and would be able to exit the reincarnation cycle to add to the oneness of the universe, but he chooses to continue to come back to the world to help other souls find nirvana.
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

HellStorm

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #2165 on: 04 Nov 2009, 12:10 »

When writing this dialogue, do you plug your nose and mumble the lines to yourself?

Please say yes o.o

Shteevie

• Plantmonster
« Reply #2166 on: 05 Nov 2009, 12:46 »

The question I want to ask is "When will you design a shirt I will like?"

That question is total BS, and I know it, so let me provide too much information by way of apology.

Aside from the 'LGBTerrific' shirt [which I think is great, but doesn't apply to me, so I can't wear it], I have difficulty with the QC wearable merch. T-shirts are perfect for shot-glass portions of humor or media reference, but QC isn't really good at those kinds of humor. QC is long-form storytelling disguised as bite-size humor. I want to buy a shirt to support the guy who is trying to feed [and occasionally binge drink] his family, but I won't buy a product I don't want of its own merit. I am looking forward to the book, so any replies of "STFU and wait for the book, jackass," would be mean, but appropriate.

Here are a few vague ideas that Jeph could respond to:
-A Coffee of Doom cafe shirt. Many local roasterias in Seattle have their own shirts, and I could see wearing one for CoD.
-A fandom design of Victoria's DVDs, Jimbo's low art chatracters, a CD cover for one of Sven's singles, or Marigold's MMO character. Think Twi-tard clothes from Hot topic, but referencing characters that are in themselves references to QC.
-Parody image of the QC cast in a setting/pose reminiscent of a video/tour poster for one of the many indie bands referenced in the comic.

Anyways, I do love the comic, and the storytelling format keeps me reading every day as opposed to sporadic big batch readings of the other strips I like. I just wish there were more/better merch for me to purchase in encouragement of Jeph and his work.

Either way, I'll buy another sketch form you at ECC next year.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2167 on: 05 Nov 2009, 14:38 »

Even if Jeph doesn't, you will all think it's hilarious that Alan Moore does this. When writing the dialogue of a rhyming demon in Swamp Thing, he bent his knees to pretend he was shorter than he is in reality, stuck a couple of pencils in his mouth to simulate the kind of speech impediment fangs would give you, and talked to himself in front of a mirror.

Alan Moore looks like this.

Well I'll be . . . . . It's The Soggy Bottom Boys Manager!!

:D

Or Charlie Manson's cousin
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2168 on: 05 Nov 2009, 22:48 »

Jeph,

In strips like today's where a character has sustained an injury to the schnoz, you have them speaking accordingly, like someone with a nose injury would.  When writing this dialogue, do you plug your nose and mumble the lines to yourself?

no, I just remember what talking with a stuffy nose feels like and exaggerate that

The question I want to ask is "When will you design a shirt I will like?"

words words words

While I am sorry that none of the current designs appeal to you, I am also 100% positive that your suggestions, while warmly accepted, would be incredibly unpopular and not worth the cost of producing.

talihal

• Emoticontraindication
  • Shaz-bat!
    • Scarlet Throne Blog
« Reply #2169 on: 06 Nov 2009, 06:56 »

HEY WHOA NEW MERCH IDEA!

I know this should ordinarily go in the QC Merch section but this is a question too so...Will you make a shirt for Christmas merch that is a version of the Last Supper painting with either you or Pintsize in the Jesus position? (You would be better rather than Pintsize...)
Ever wonder if some miniscule decision you once made inevitably caused someone's death without your knowledge?

You have never truly experienced Shakespeare until you have read it in the original Klingon.

Useless_Proverb

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #2170 on: 06 Nov 2009, 07:19 »

Dear Jeph,

What is your favourite guitar, guitar amp, and guitar effect and why? [/guitarnerd talking to another guitarist]

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #2171 on: 06 Nov 2009, 13:43 »

I can't answer for him, but he does have a goddamn sweet custom-built blonde Telecaster clone with a humbucker in the bridge and a mini-bucker in the neck. As for amps, if I remember, he uses his Line 6 POD more than anything else for recording. But again this does not necessarily represent his favorites, only he can say. Possible insight, though.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2172 on: 06 Nov 2009, 15:17 »

HEY WHOA NEW MERCH IDEA!

I know this should ordinarily go in the QC Merch section but this is a question too so...Will you make a shirt for Christmas merch that is a version of the Last Supper painting with either you or Pintsize in the Jesus position? (You would be better rather than Pintsize...)

ugh no

BrilliantEraser

• The German Chancellory building
  • We're kings among runaways
    • Brilliant Eraser Productions
« Reply #2173 on: 06 Nov 2009, 16:16 »

Jeph,
How do you deal with all the terrible merchandise ideas that people keep throwing at you?
Sincerely,
Someone who would be unable to deal with those sorts of people
Quote from: Khar
*bloop bloop bloop*

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2174 on: 06 Nov 2009, 22:16 »

He hands their names  over to The Fraternity.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #2175 on: 06 Nov 2009, 22:37 »

-A Coffee of Doom cafe shirt. Many local roasterias in Seattle have their own shirts, and I could see wearing one for CoD.

I would SOOO buy that.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #2176 on: 07 Nov 2009, 16:01 »

Jeph,

How did Faye overcome her upbringing and environment to be so accepting of gay people?

She didn't get that from her mother or (shudder) Aunt Bettie. Was it a change she made in college, or did she have some gay friends ealry in life who clued her in that gay people are people, or is there some fundamental core of decency in her that prompted her to reject bigotry from the outset?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2177 on: 09 Nov 2009, 15:10 »

Dear Jeph,

What is your favourite guitar, guitar amp, and guitar effect and why? [/guitarnerd talking to another guitarist]

I can't answer for him, but he does have a goddamn sweet custom-built blonde Telecaster clone with a humbucker in the bridge and a mini-bucker in the neck. As for amps, if I remember, he uses his Line 6 POD more than anything else for recording. But again this does not necessarily represent his favorites, only he can say. Possible insight, though.

I love the hell outta my Creston and use it for all my non-dropped-tuning stuff. The two guitars that have seen the most playing time lately are that and the Jackson Soloist hardtail I picked up on eBay a couple months ago (USA built Jacksons are probably the most underrated guitars you can buy these days).

All the stuff I've released so far has been recorded with my POD like Patrick says, with the exception of the track "SO! FUCKING! HAPPY!" which is one of my amps miced up. I just got some decent microphones so I'm probably gonna switch to using my actual amps to record, sooner or later. I am a fan of basically anything and everything made by MESA/Boogie. ENGLs are really good too.

As for effects, I only use them in software. Stompboxes are a pain in the ass. I like everything but phasers and flangers are the most fun to play with. WHOOOOOOSH

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2178 on: 09 Nov 2009, 15:14 »

Jeph,
How do you deal with all the terrible merchandise ideas that people keep throwing at you?
Sincerely,
Someone who would be unable to deal with those sorts of people

it's pretty easy to just say "no"

Jeph,

How did Faye overcome her upbringing and environment to be so accepting of gay people?

She didn't get that from her mother or (shudder) Aunt Bettie. Was it a change she made in college, or did she have some gay friends ealry in life who clued her in that gay people are people, or is there some fundamental core of decency in her that prompted her to reject bigotry from the outset?

There are plenty of folks with a relatively conservative upbringing who don't have a problem with gay folks. One thing I've always tried to project in my comic is that acceptance of gay people shouldn't even be an issue, and she is an extension of that philosophy.

Also living in Northampton and being homophobic would be like being an anti-semite living in Jerusalem.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #2179 on: 09 Nov 2009, 17:15 »

Jeph,

I was just curious, do you know as of yet how much of Questionable Content the upcoming book will encompass?

P.S., I am really excited about it

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2180 on: 09 Nov 2009, 17:23 »

first 300 strips, probably not counting the guest comics in that range as I don't have hi-res art for them

Trynant

• Emoticontraindication
  • never slow
« Reply #2181 on: 10 Nov 2009, 15:51 »

Dear Jeph,

Two questions, one is kinda serious but wrapped in a layer of silly (and stupid), the other an honest question.

First the silly/stupid'/serious?:
Whom do you consider to be cool and/or noteworthy that has a webpage on the internet that is cool enough to link? I'm going to go ahead and guess the Other Good Comics linked on the main page have some pretty cool people doing cool things (although in the case of Dr. McNinja things are a little more Radical than cool as of recent).

Second:
What metal have you been listening to recently and is there some metal that is new or upcoming that you are really looking forward to? Recently I've been listening to The Blue Record by Baroness (having trouble deciding if I like it more or less than The Red Album) and Mastodon's Crack the Skye, and I've been wanting to know what stuff is out there that strikes that same vein.

(Parenthetical Subscript: You're kinda cool at least.)

(edit: I'm expecting to edit this a bit when I realize just how damn redundant these questions probably are)
« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2009, 15:53 by Trynant »
When all else fails, spam.

The Bastaroids

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #2182 on: 10 Nov 2009, 23:41 »

Theoretically, how would one go about allegedly contacting you in a way that would warrant your undivided attention, metaphorically, at the end of the day.

In all seriousness, I'm in the early planning stages of a website model that I think you would be interested in. That is, if you help me guide it in a direction in which it could best serve webcomic artists/writers and everyone else involved in 'juxtaposed pictorial and other images in deliberate sequence' (thanks, McCloud!). I'd like to talk some time.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2183 on: 10 Nov 2009, 23:45 »

Second:
What metal have you been listening to recently and is there some metal that is new or upcoming that you are really looking forward to? Recently I've been listening to The Blue Record by Baroness (having trouble deciding if I like it more or less than The Red Album) and Mastodon's Crack the Skye, and I've been wanting to know what stuff is out there that strikes that same vein.

Just gonna plug The Devin Townsend Project Addicted album here, even if jeph doesn't

Mein Tumblr

saige

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #2184 on: 11 Nov 2009, 04:35 »

Dear Jeph,

http://jeannr.tumblr.com/post/238621700/my-friends-21st-is-coming-up-and-hes-an-indie

Coincidence? Or she might be a QC reader :) It was only a day after the strip about Marten's Thurston Moore crush...
anyway, I thought you'd like it.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #2185 on: 11 Nov 2009, 09:30 »

Jeph,

Would you add to the merchandise selection signed prints, like Scary Go Round and xkcd?

There are a couple I'd like for myself and for a friend, and it would give me the opportunity to support QC.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2186 on: 11 Nov 2009, 11:13 »

Dear Jeph,

Two questions, one is kinda serious but wrapped in a layer of silly (and stupid), the other an honest question.

First the silly/stupid'/serious?:
Whom do you consider to be cool and/or noteworthy that has a webpage on the internet that is cool enough to link?

Second:
What metal have you been listening to recently and is there some metal that is new or upcoming that you are really looking forward to?

uh the people i link on my webpage

new Baroness is pretty good but not as good as Red Album. Lately it's just been my standbys- the newest Meshuggah, Gojira, Wolves in the Throne Room, Jesu.

Theoretically, how would one go about allegedly contacting you in a way that would warrant your undivided attention, metaphorically, at the end of the day.

In all seriousness, I'm in the early planning stages of a website model that I think you would be interested in. That is, if you help me guide it in a direction in which it could best serve webcomic artists/writers and everyone else involved in 'juxtaposed pictorial and other images in deliberate sequence' (thanks, McCloud!). I'd like to talk some time.

email

Jeph,

Would you add to the merchandise selection signed prints, like Scary Go Round and xkcd?

There are a couple I'd like for myself and for a friend, and it would give me the opportunity to support QC.

this is a good idea and I keep meaning to do this, will have to talk to JRo about maybe a print for the holidays

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #2187 on: 13 Nov 2009, 21:17 »

Congratulations on becoming a homeowner!! 
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

vettechinohio

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #2188 on: 14 Nov 2009, 20:50 »

Jeph, what is the scariest thing about purchasing a house?
You can't do that to a jellyfish! I'm calling the authorities, you dirty jelly molester!

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #2189 on: 14 Nov 2009, 22:02 »

Like having a kid, it's the sudden realization that you're an adult!

With responsibilities!

That, and property taxes. 

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2190 on: 14 Nov 2009, 22:37 »

Also, congratulations on finding those bathrooms.

Mein Tumblr

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2191 on: 16 Nov 2009, 11:19 »

Jeph, what is the scariest thing about purchasing a house?

The scariest thing about purchasing a house is that it's a long-term investment and I do online comics for a living. What if I get sick of doing the comic in five years? Or I fuck up and lose my audience? Or I decide that the strip needs to end? What if one of these things happens next week? You never know.

Now realistically, I'd be just as fucked if I were still renting an apartment versus paying a mortgage. But it's still scary.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #2192 on: 16 Nov 2009, 13:17 »

Think of it this way: with the mortgage, you can at least sell the house and maybe turn a small profit on the initial investment, plus if you don't screw up, you eventually don't have to pay the mortgage any more. With rent, you're just pissing that money into some guy's pocket and he's using to to pay the mortgage on the house you're living in as well as his.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #2193 on: 16 Nov 2009, 18:01 »

Has it given you a new appreciation of the xkcd about signing a lease?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

carvin

• Not quite a lurker
    • BESM Wikia
« Reply #2194 on: 17 Nov 2009, 22:00 »

Why, from what I observed, did you get so upset that some people thought that Hanners and Marigold were going to become a couple? I will say that I thought it. I know many people get very invested in 'ships' and can go kinda crazy with it. I liked the idea, but I like where things are going now better. I can't wait to see more. Still, I can't see why it would be so upsetting. I understand that ships that make no sense could make you lose some faith in your readership but... this never seemed that ridiculous.  I've never really read any of the forums about this, so maybe I'm repeating what someone else has said. If you'll indulge me, just a bit. I mean, firstly... you certainly don't shy away from non-heterosexuality in the comic. Hanners has been stated to be warry of romantic relationships due to her OCD, so her sexuality not only has never been stated, she herself would likely barely know. Marigold might have a better understanding, but not all people understand their sexual nature until presented with a person that is truly fitting to them. Perhaps what inspired people to think this relationship to be plausible is that the budding friendship between the two mirrored that of other relationships that became romantic in the comic, such as Marten and Dora.
Blah, please don't think I'm a total crackpot. I'm not angry or upset at the comic, it's just a comic. I'm just curious what made you so upset when it doesn't seem that odd that people could think such a thing.

talihal

• Emoticontraindication
  • Shaz-bat!
    • Scarlet Throne Blog
« Reply #2195 on: 18 Nov 2009, 07:45 »

Jeph,

Why, in the name of God, Buddha, Ghandi, Chuck Norris, and all other religious figures out there, did you have Dora get the Douche Shirt??

Also, I plan on making a comic as soon as I get a tablet and figure out how to work it right (in other words, 10-20 years or so...) Can I include AnthroPCs or will that be too much of an infringement on your creative mind or whatever?
Ever wonder if some miniscule decision you once made inevitably caused someone's death without your knowledge?

You have never truly experienced Shakespeare until you have read it in the original Klingon.

talihal

• Emoticontraindication
  • Shaz-bat!
    • Scarlet Throne Blog
« Reply #2196 on: 18 Nov 2009, 07:56 »

Douchey double post time! What the fuck is with the Anal Prolapse being the transfer from the words C h u c k  N o r r i s?

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2197 on: 18 Nov 2009, 10:41 »

Remember when jokes about that guy were all the rage? That is why it filters.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

doombilly

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2198 on: 18 Nov 2009, 13:03 »

haha, wait till you are 1 hour into a 10 hour trip back to your house and you wife frantically calls you to tell you that the waterline it broken in your front yard and the City is not responsive to pleas to cut off the water. Good times.

I'm totally moving into a Motor home in my next life.

This is not a question.

Is it?
illicitizen.bandcamp.com
last.fm/user/doombilly

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #2199 on: 18 Nov 2009, 14:33 »

My daughter had a burst water main inside  her house, and they took 24 hours to come to turn it off.  Big insurance claim, that.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49   Go Up