Spathe Ham, Bacon, Waffles and Flat Whites
- 7 (6.8%)
Whatever
- 6 (5.8%)
ClaireMomJob
- 2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2826-2830 (03 - 07 November 2014) Weekly Comic Discussion Thread  (Read 61138 times)

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.

Knife play is sexy, one of my biggest kinks. Sadly, find other queer ladies who share it is rare.

Knife play really is the shit, man. I'm interested to know it's uncommon among queer ladies.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling that tomorrow will be arriving at wherever they're going to dine (I'm not expecting anything too fancy). Next week will mostly be a series of one-strip jokes with panel-4 punchlines during the date in which Claire proves she can match Marten move-for-move when it comes to snarky humour. Friday's strip will be Marten dropping off Claire at home and them kissing on the porch in panel 2. The final panel (#3) will be full-width and be a time-lapse of Claire dancing down the hall, singing about having a boyfriend before darting upstairs to change out of her working clothes.

At the very end of the panel will be Mrs A and Clinton looking out of the kitchen door as Claire vanishes up the stairs, looking very weirded-out.

Nobody tosses a dwarf

Not without the dwarf's active consent.

And some dwarves give said consent, indeed regard it to be their profession (weird but true)!
« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2014, 05:10 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it

Mhmm... Good wisdom, that, avoiding hitting someone Reich in the nads.

Yes, But Martin didn't rule out Göring.

I'm glad to see they did not trying to secretly sneak out to their dinner place while on clock. That would have surely ended with a Heimlich.
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

ZoeB

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • -

Or Speer throwing.

I think the Hitler prohibition extends to Hess, Borman, Goebbels, Himmler, Goering and Speer too.

Not many people realise Goering was a WWI fighter ace. Never popular though.
Akima wrote thus : " Besides which, forgiving other people is something you do for yourself, not for them. "

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **

Claire seems to be keeping up nicely with Marten. Her sense of humour is obviously not limited to puns. She's pretty good at snark-hunting too. Someone should write a poem about it. Or maybe a carol.

No literal pitfalls? Shit have I been dating wrong.
Me too, possibly.
Well of course I expect a qīnggōng duel over the rooftops with traditional weapons from my suitors. But I reserve the right to have the victor executed if his calligraphy is bad, or he can't compose classical jìntǐshī praising my beauty and character.  :wink: 

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist

Obligatory self-mockery aside, it occurs to me that it has taken something like 40-50 strips to take us from the trip to the bar on Saturday night to the latter part of Monday!
Pedantic reminder that this strip can only be happening on a Monday if there was a six-day gap between 2780 and 2781, which doesn't seem right to me. Otherwise it's has to be a Tuesday.
Please be more specific, because I don't understand where you get that timing from.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

osaka

• Scrabble hacker

She keeps a thread with the passage of time in QC. With a lot of attention to detail actually.
Meh, if you have to run fsck, you're already fscked.

valkygrrl

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Non timebo catulos

At the very end of the panel will be Mrs A and Clinton looking out of the kitchen door as Claire vanishes up the stairs, looking very weirded-out.

Clinton sure, he doesn't appear to think very highly of Marten but why would Mrs. A be weirded out? She thinks he's a nice boy.
Quote from: Tywin Lannister
Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

BenRG

• coprophage

Clinton sure, he doesn't appear to think very highly of Marten but why would Mrs. A be weirded out? She thinks he's a nice boy.

Because Claire is behaving very out-of-character by dancing and singing down the hall.
~~~~

osaka

• Scrabble hacker

Pretty sure Mrs. A knows how someone feels when they're in love, and she knows that Claire's in love.

sitnspin

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Amoral lust machine

Knife play is sexy, one of my biggest kinks. Sadly, find other queer ladies who share it is rare.

Knife play really is the shit, man. I'm interested to know it's uncommon among queer ladies.
Well queer ladies are already in relatively shorter supply, thise that share a specific kink even more so. A minority of a minority.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets

Claire seems to be keeping up nicely with Marten. Her sense of humour is obviously not limited to puns. She's pretty good at snark-hunting too. Someone should write a poem about it. Or maybe a carol.

Me too, possibly.
Well of course I expect a qīnggōng duel over the rooftops with traditional weapons from my suitors. But I reserve the right to have the victor executed if his calligraphy is bad, or he can't compose classical jìntǐshī praising my beauty and character.  :wink: 

I could probably win the duel handily. My calligraphy however would have me resigned to the medical profession and I have no experience with Jìntǐshī poetry. Ah well.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

osaka

• Scrabble hacker

Me too, possibly.

*Slowly retires himself from the battle.*

Even if my sister would argue that I'm a natural for poetry (something really strange for an engineer), just like Garand I have no experience, and my calligraphy's been horrible ever since I learned how to write. And it's only getting worse.

daphne

• Not quite a lurker

I've been reading the comic for years, but haven't yet registered here. Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread first.. I have to comment because I, too, see this as mirroring my own experiences.

I like the development of Marten here, from passive to active, but I somewhat agree with the person who said that they aren't a fan of relationship dynamics here. I think Jacques will in future show us more how they interact, but so far I feel like there's Claire navigating through her insecurities, in some ways learning life and social interaction, and Marten coaching her through that patiently and caringly. I'd prefer to see some balance where Claire gets to act like an adult woman, because since the comic has been focusing on her insecurities it reads like there is a maturity gap. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't know if it's the intent in the comic. And if it's the intent, I'd like to get a better understanding of what Marten sees in her except that she's cute. But I think we'll see this in time.

Rimwolf

• Larger than most fish

Did you write that with Alice aforethought?

valkygrrl

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Non timebo catulos

Because Claire is behaving very out-of-character by dancing and singing down the hall.

Hello? She's a _Disney_ princess. They're always singing.
Quote from: Tywin Lannister
Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics

Did you write that with Alice aforethought?
How Ardent of you.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

BenRG

• coprophage

Well, can't argue with that...

Wait a minute! If she's a Disney Princess, she needs a cute talking animal/magical creature comedy sidekick! Where's her comedy sidekick? ((Someone points at Emily)) Oh... yeah...
~~~~

MooskiNet

• FIGHT YOU
  • Better than yesterday.
    • Middleways.net

Wait a minute! If she's a Disney Princess, she needs a cute talking animal/magical creature comedy sidekick! Where's her comedy sidekick? ((Someone points at Emily)) Oh... yeah...

Um, I think maybe this instead.
Middleways: webcomic / graphic novel / obsession

BenRG

• coprophage

Nah, Pintsize is Marten's comedy sidekick. Fortunately Tangled and Frozen establishes that a Disney male protagonist can also have a comedy sidekick or an animal straight-guy, so this need not raise issues about Marten's role in the strip.

In terms of proof that Emily and Claire are a double act, I enter into the record this strip although there are many others, most notoriously the hair tangling.
« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2014, 07:14 by BenRG »
~~~~

MooskiNet

• FIGHT YOU
  • Better than yesterday.
    • Middleways.net

Nah, Pintsize is Marten's comedy sidekick. Fortunately Tangled and Frozen establishes that a Disney male protagonist can also have a comedy sidekick or an animal straight-guy, so this need not raise issues about Marten's role in the strip.

There's that.  Yeah, I guess Emily's the best choice.

Edited to add: 

Looking at today's comic (again), I have to say I'm impressed with the subtlety in panel 4.  Not only is she smiling (yeah, I was one of those who was waiting to see her smile again), but she's moved closer and her body language is more relaxed - she's sort of leaning into him.  I use the word 'awesome' a lot - maybe too much - but that's an awesome panel.
« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2014, 07:31 by MooskiNet »

BenRG

• coprophage

Oh, and following up another point from a few threads back, I suggested that Claire is a bibliophile. It's only anecdotal but in this strip, Claire is wearing a shirt for something called "ReaderCon" back in 2009. This is a guess, but I suspect it was a convention for book lovers.

So, yeah, if Marten wants to show he's picked up on Claire's personal interests, a trip to a book store might work out at least once.
~~~~

Rimwolf

• Larger than most fish

Yeah, Jeph may not own up to it, but the truth is revealed in one of the guest strips.

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined

Just so long as there's no Gladius Throwing, it should be alright.
Throwing swords is another first date no-no
But what about dwarf throwing?
Nobody tosses a dwarf
Not without the dwarf's active consent.
Or a hefty dose of ipecac ~ Smaug

Well, can't argue with that...
If she is a Princess then I pick the Leia archetype but instead of a blaster pistol she is armed with Puns.
Leia had Chewie which was Solo's sidekick as well as R2D2 and that toddling **** C3PO, so Pintsize would fit the same role but with a whole new meaning to the epithet "shag rug".
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

RealityXcursion

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

Oh, and following up another point from a few threads back, I suggested that Claire is a bibliophile. It's only anecdotal but in this strip, Claire is wearing a shirt for something called "ReaderCon" back in 2009. This is a guess, but I suspect it was a convention for book lovers.

So, yeah, if Marten wants to show he's picked up on Claire's personal interests, a trip to a book store might work out at least once.

ReaderCon is a real convention in Boston, which focuses on speculative fiction literature. The shirt actually indicates, not just that she's a bibliophile, but that she's a sci-fi/fantasy geek.

Aimless

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Untss untss untss untss

Dunno what it is but both Marten and Claire have seemed unusually, er, flat, for the past couple of weeks.

Like,

Claire: *possible problem*

Marten: *zen-like calm and solution to problem*

Looking forward to getting back to the regular programming :o
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

Blackbird

• Balloon animal serial killer

Dunno what it is but both Marten and Claire have seemed unusually, er, flat, for the past couple of weeks.

Like,

I agree that its been a little flat, but neither of them has been acting out of character.  Marten's always been really chill when not faced with unfamiliar territory, and he's well versed in dealing with anxiety.  He's been through it with Faye, Dora, Hanners, Tai, his mom, and even Steve back in the 1000s.  And Claire has always been like this. 

Honestly, I think Jeph is trying to show that they've quickly gotten to that level of dull, relationshippy comfort so the SS Martenclaire can be at full sail when all of the ramifications of Hurricane Fangus come falling.  Between Faye and Marigold, the angst spillout only holds one or two degrees of separation from the entire cast, so it's best to have the new A-couple fully established before it hits. 

Aziraphale

• Duck attack survivor
  • Extra Medium
    • The First 10,000

Like,

Marten's generally been good at providing perspective on other people's issues. Like most of us (well, me), he's just not as good when it comes to objectivity with his own problems. What's going to be interesting is when the first in-relationship problem comes up that impacts him as much as (or more than) Claire; that's when we'll see how much Marten has or hasn't learned, and how much of Marten's zen has rubbed off on Claire.
May goldfish leave Lincoln Logs in your sock drawer.

MooskiNet

• FIGHT YOU
  • Better than yesterday.
    • Middleways.net

I'd prefer to see some balance where Claire gets to act like an adult woman, because since the comic has been focusing on her insecurities it reads like there is a maturity gap. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't know if it's the intent in the comic. And if it's the intent, I'd like to get a better understanding of what Marten sees in her except that she's cute. But I think we'll see this in time.

I think that's definitely coming - one of the first things I said when I registered here is that I was pretty sure Claire would love Marten like there's no tomorrow if he gave her a chance, and I've seen nothing to indicate I'm wrong about that.  Yeah, she has insecurities, and yeah, Marten's going to help her through them where he can, but I think Claire's going to turn out to be hard as steel when it comes to helping and supporting Marten - she'll show him her softer side, but when he needs her, she's going to be a rock.

And if the various story threads are any indication, he's going to need her.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

I'd prefer to see some balance where Claire gets to act like an adult woman, because since the comic has been focusing on her insecurities it reads like there is a maturity gap.

Welcome, new person!

I too would like to see the situations that will show where Claire is more grown up than Marten.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Half Empty Coffee Cup

• Psychopath in a hockey mask

I'd prefer to see some balance where Claire gets to act like an adult woman, because since the comic has been focusing on her insecurities it reads like there is a maturity gap. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't know if it's the intent in the comic. And if it's the intent, I'd like to get a better understanding of what Marten sees in her except that she's cute. But I think we'll see this in time.

I think that's definitely coming - one of the first things I said when I registered here is that I was pretty sure Claire would love Marten like there's no tomorrow if he gave her a chance, and I've seen nothing to indicate I'm wrong about that.  Yeah, she has insecurities, and yeah, Marten's going to help her through them where he can, but I think Claire's going to turn out to be hard as steel when it comes to helping and supporting Marten - she'll show him her softer side, but when he needs her, she's going to be a rock.

And if the various story threads are any indication, he's going to need her.
Indeed. We're seeing 'fair-weather' Marten here. We've also seen him bitter regarding frustrating and intractable things. ("It was mutual. We're both sick of her shit.", anyone?) If shit hits the fan somewhere, I don't expect him to act bitter, necessarily, but he's not likely to take it well. No clue what form the shit will take either. Veronica 'delightfully' trespassing where she shouldn't? Faye breaking down? (The steampaddler is limping along at half speed instead of being sunk, given the last conversation Faye and Dora had.) Clinton giving him shit? Who can say?
Mistakes, ahoy!

Gladstone

• The Tickler

If shit hits the fan somewhere, I don't expect him to act bitter, necessarily, but he's not likely to take it well. No clue what form the shit will take either. Veronica 'delightfully' trespassing where she shouldn't? Faye breaking down? (The steampaddler is limping along at half speed instead of being sunk, given the last conversation Faye and Dora had.) Clinton giving him shit? Who can say?

The head librarian offering Claire a full-time job--taking Marten's soon-to-be-previous position?

No, that would be waaaayyyy too cruel.
You have not experienced Questionable Content until you have read it in the original Klingon.

Half Empty Coffee Cup

If shit hits the fan somewhere, I don't expect him to act bitter, necessarily, but he's not likely to take it well. No clue what form the shit will take either. Veronica 'delightfully' trespassing where she shouldn't? Faye breaking down? (The steampaddler is limping along at half speed instead of being sunk, given the last conversation Faye and Dora had.) Clinton giving him shit? Who can say?

The head librarian offering Claire a full-time job--taking Marten's soon-to-be-previous position?

No, that would be waaaayyyy too cruel.
No, this would be cruel: Claire being acknowledged to have better qualifications than already-graduated-Tai, and taking her job. The intern thing gets flipped on its head.
Mistakes, ahoy!

Gladstone

• The Tickler

No, this would be cruel: Claire being acknowledged to have better qualifications than already-graduated-Tai, and taking her job. The intern thing gets flipped on its head.

Realizing she's Marten's superior now, she goes to Veronica for some, er, "leadership" advice.
You have not experienced Questionable Content until you have read it in the original Klingon.

MooskiNet

• FIGHT YOU
  • Better than yesterday.
    • Middleways.net

Well, of the three interns, we have Claire, who dreams of being a librarian, the now-absent Gabby, who just likes books, and Emily, who likes how old books smell.  And greem pepperth.

Claire's sorta the shoo-in.

Half Empty Coffee Cup

Realizing she's Marten's superior now, she goes to Veronica for some, er, "leadership" advice.
Congratulations. We've collectively discovered the Bermuda Triangle into which this ship must not sail, lest it never be found again.
Mistakes, ahoy!

Gladstone

• The Tickler

the now-absent Gabby, who just likes books

I think it's time to ackowledge that she went browsing without a pole one day and got eaten by a bibliodon.

Emperor Norton

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • Emperor of the United States, Protector of Mexico

Welcome, new person!

I too would like to see the situations that will show where Claire is more grown up than Marten.

I think this will come out the more they are together though. When she works through her initial anxiety over dating, and we start dealing with the fact that she is incredibly driven (to be a librarian), and he is very... go with the flow.

I expect it will mostly work out though, and she will be a good influence on Marten.

Aziraphale

• Duck attack survivor
  • Extra Medium
    • The First 10,000

Welcome, new person!

I think this will come out the more they are together though. When she works through her initial anxiety over dating, and we start dealing with the fact that she is incredibly driven (to be a librarian), and he is very... go with the flow.

I expect it will mostly work out though, and she will be a good influence on Marten.

The potential is there for each of them to balance the other out very well.
May goldfish leave Lincoln Logs in your sock drawer.

katsmeat

• Furry furrier

Not many people realise Goering was a WWI fighter ace. Never popular though.
That  prompted me to do some idle Wiki reading that led to another  Göring, Albert Günther,  the younger brother of Herman,

He's an individual much more worth talking about. Sadly, what he did seems to have been only recognized after his death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_G%C3%B6ring

AprilArcus

• FIGHT YOU
  • adoxographical exegete

Yeah, Jeph may not own up to it, but the truth is revealed in one of the guest strips.

She is, specifically, Ariel, whose trans status is barely subtext:

I. Meet our protagonist. She is a young CAFAB (Coercively Assigned Fish At Birth) with culturally inappropriate toys, hobbies, and love interests.

II. Her tradition-bound parental figure is prejudiced and unsupportive of her species-identity.

III. Her friends try to placate her with tales of fish privilege.

IV. Unpersuaded, and despairing of finding acceptance in her dysfunctional home environment, she seeks out back-alley medical services from a sketchy provider. Gets the looks, but not the voice.

V. Interlude. A chef tries to eat Sebastian. This scene has nothing to do with gender anything, but do note that this character is voiced by René Auberjonois, who played the shape-shifting, putatively genderless yet inexplicably consistently male-identified Constable Odo on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Also it is a fun musical number.

VI. Deep Stealth, Day 1: Mastery of subtle mannerisms is an important aspect of passing.

VII. Deep Stealth, Day 2: Without a full suite of vocal skills, seduction can prove complicated.

VIII. Deep Stealth, Day 3: OUTED!

IX. DRAMA ENSUES

X. Dad repents of his intolerance, pays for bottom surgery, voice lessons, and a lavish heteronormative wedding. The happy couple sail off into a GIANT PRIDE RAINBOW. And they all lived happily ever after!

Upon rewatching this as an adult, my first thought was to be much less upset that they gave the story a happy ending, but my second was how did cis people make this? And then I read Wikipedia's article on Hans Christian Andersen:

[Andersen] wrote to Edvard Collin: "I languish for you as for a pretty Calabrian wench... my sentiments for you are those of a woman. The femininity of my nature and our friendship must remain a mystery." Collin, who preferred women, wrote in his own memoir: "I found myself unable to respond to this love, and this caused the author much suffering."

And it occurred to me that well, maybe they didn't.

“I know what you want,” said the sea witch; “it is very stupid of you, but you shall have your way, and it will bring you to sorrow, my pretty princess. You want to get rid of your fish’s tail, and to have two supports instead of it, like human beings on earth, so that the young prince may fall in love with you, and that you may have an immortal soul.” And then the witch laughed so loud and disgustingly, that the toad and the snakes fell to the ground, and lay there wriggling about. “You are but just in time,” said the witch; “for after sunrise to-morrow I should not be able to help you till the end of another year. I will prepare a draught for you, with which you must swim to land tomorrow before sunrise, and sit down on the shore and drink it. Your tail will then disappear, and shrink up into what mankind calls legs, and you will feel great pain, as if a sword were passing through you. But all who see you will say that you are the prettiest little human being they ever saw. You will still have the same floating gracefulness of movement, and no dancer will ever tread so lightly; but at every step you take it will feel as if you were treading upon sharp knives, and that the blood must flow. If you will bear all this, I will help you.”

“Yes, I will,” said the little princess in a trembling voice, as she thought of the prince and the immortal soul.

“But think again,” said the witch; “for when once your shape has become like a human being, you can no more be a mermaid. You will never return through the water to your sisters, or to your father’s palace again; and if you do not win the love of the prince, so that he is willing to forget his father and mother for your sake, and to love you with his whole soul, and allow the priest to join your hands that you may be man and wife, then you will never have an immortal soul. The first morning after he marries another your heart will break, and you will become foam on the crest of the waves.”

“I will do it,” said the little mermaid, and she became pale as death.

“But I must be paid also,” said the witch, “and it is not a trifle that I ask. You have the sweetest voice of any who dwell here in the depths of the sea, and you believe that you will be able to charm the prince with it also, but this voice you must give to me; the best thing you possess will I have for the price of my draught. My own blood must be mixed with it, that it may be as sharp as a two-edged sword.”

“But if you take away my voice,” said the little mermaid, “what is left for me?”

“Your beautiful form, your graceful walk, and your expressive eyes; surely with these you can enchain a man’s heart. Well, have you lost your courage? Put out your little tongue that I may cut it off as my payment; then you shall have the powerful draught.”

“It shall be,” said the little mermaid.

Then the witch placed her cauldron on the fire, to prepare the magic draught.

“Cleanliness is a good thing,” said she, scouring the vessel with snakes, which she had tied together in a large knot; then she pricked herself in the breast, and let the black blood drop into it. The steam that rose formed itself into such horrible shapes that no one could look at them without fear. Every moment the witch threw something else into the vessel, and when it began to boil, the sound was like the weeping of a crocodile. When at last the magic draught was ready, it looked like the clearest water. “There it is for you,” said the witch. Then she cut off the mermaid’s tongue, so that she became dumb, and would never again speak or sing. “If the polypi should seize hold of you as you return through the wood,” said the witch, “throw over them a few drops of the potion, and their fingers will be torn into a thousand pieces.” But the little mermaid had no occasion to do this, for the polypi sprang back in terror when they caught sight of the glittering draught, which shone in her hand like a twinkling star.

So she passed quickly through the wood and the marsh, and between the rushing whirlpools. She saw that in her father’s palace the torches in the ballroom were extinguished, and all within asleep; but she did not venture to go in to them, for now she was dumb and going to leave them forever, she felt as if her heart would break. She stole into the garden, took a flower from the flower-beds of each of her sisters, kissed her hand a thousand times towards the palace, and then rose up through the dark blue waters. The sun had not risen when she came in sight of the prince’s palace, and approached the beautiful marble steps, but the moon shone clear and bright. Then the little mermaid drank the magic draught, and it seemed as if a two-edged sword went through her delicate body: she fell into a swoon, and lay like one dead. When the sun arose and shone over the sea, she recovered, and felt a sharp pain; but just before her stood the handsome young prince. He fixed his coal-black eyes upon her so earnestly that she cast down her own, and then became aware that her fish’s tail was gone, and that she had as pretty a pair of white legs and tiny feet as any little maiden could have.

Yours in exegesis,

April

« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2014, 13:44 by AprilArcus »

Natswash

• Furry furrier
  • I'm a leaf on the wind...

And here I thought HCA was just bi. I tip my hat to you and your powers of research, analysis, and willingness to sit through some of my least favorite Disney music.

EDIT: The videos don't appear to be working for me. I know the scenes though
« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2014, 13:14 by Natswash »
"Accurate" and "orbital bombardment" do not fit in the same sentence.

MooskiNet

• FIGHT YOU
  • Better than yesterday.
    • Middleways.net

Mother of God.

I'd post the obligatory clapping gif, but I'd not insult your work with a cut and paste reply.

Damn, woman, you're good.

osaka

• Scrabble hacker

DAMMIT APRIL. The story was sad enough without knowing the backstory.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets

Ariel isn't trans. She's a furry at best.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

osaka

• Scrabble hacker

Half Empty Coffee Cup

Well now!

I think we've reached the high-water mark for this thread. Nothing tops that.
Mistakes, ahoy!

Nepiophage

• FIGHT YOU
  • It/It’s

A scaly.
Pintsize: It is hard to get a lady to evaluate to true.
The two laws of internet interaction.
1. Whatever you say someone will be offended.
2. Whoever you are, there is something to offend you.

AprilArcus

• FIGHT YOU
  • adoxographical exegete

EDIT: The videos don't appear to be working for me. I know the scenes though

Should be fixed.

A scaly.

A skinny, surely?

Natswash

• Furry furrier
  • I'm a leaf on the wind...

Apparently I didn't know the scenes. Videos fixed.
"Accurate" and "orbital bombardment" do not fit in the same sentence.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up