No, but Raven will seduce him
- 10 (7.6%)
ARE YOU NUTS??!!!
- 11 (8.3%)
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
- 39 (29.5%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will Faye Hook Up With Angus?  (Read 37004 times)

plethora

• Larger than most fish
  • fluff fluff fluff
Re: Will Faye Hook Up With Angus?
« Reply #50 on: 10 Apr 2009, 06:44 »

rainbow kittens

« Reply #51 on: 27 Apr 2009, 22:43 »

I think after last night's comic where Faye runs into Sven.. something just might happen with her and Angus. I'm waiting with baited breath.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #52 on: 27 Apr 2009, 22:48 »

Which may only be a good thing if what you really want is Faye breaking up with Angus when the rebound/mad wears off. Of course, this may not happen. Stranger things have not.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

Lost Coastlines

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #53 on: 27 Apr 2009, 22:50 »

This is Faye we're talking about.  She's more likely to take her anger at Sven out on Angus.

erikotaku

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #54 on: 28 Apr 2009, 10:49 »

God I hope she doesn't hook up with Angus, he's too persistent, and annoying.

Sven and Faye was the best twist QC ever had.  They are perfect for each other.
In fact, I think their pairing would bring out the best changes in each other (it already has to a degree).
Angus just shows up when hes lonely and pretends like hes doing it for other reasons.
<sarcasm>Glad to hear she was his fallback choice once his recent relationship ended</sarcasm>

maddness

• FIGHT YOU
  • What a curious and altogether strange place.
    • tweet, twit.
« Reply #55 on: 30 Apr 2009, 17:59 »

I've got to say I liked Faye and Sven together, but I was always waiting for the train wreck with them. To my mind it was a race to see which one of them would do something to screw it up.
I SAY I only fuck donkeys but sometimes I fuck mules too
Fight Me, Bitches!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #56 on: 30 Apr 2009, 20:54 »

I was surprised it lasted as long as it did.

We don't know Angus well enough to let him date Faye :-)
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #57 on: 30 Apr 2009, 23:04 »

Are they flirting now?

Faye would deny it.

Hannelore thinks so. In #1388 she called it "your weird flirty arguing thing".

If you take the point of view that Hannelore is lacking relationship experience, you could say "Even Hannelore noticed!". If you look at all the times she's been insightful, not just on her first appearance but also in #1103 and in #981 when she broke up Dora and Marten's fight after Marten called Faye alcoholic, you could say "Wow, the most insightful character pegged it as flilrting!"

Or Faye could be genuinely annoyed.  I wouldn't question her reaction if she is.
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2009, 23:11 by Is it cold in here? »
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #58 on: 30 Apr 2009, 23:34 »

knowing Faye, she's more annoyed that SHE's flirting.

Faye doesn't like to show any kind of vulnerability.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #59 on: 01 May 2009, 10:49 »

That is insightful.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Helios05

• Plantmonster
  • Having fun and dark sacrifices!
« Reply #60 on: 01 May 2009, 22:34 »

knowing Faye, she's more annoyed that SHE's flirting.

Yes she doesn't like to, yet ends up doing so quite frequently, so I tend to regard it as a sort of subconscious flirting, she doesn't mean to, but since she is actually enjoying being with him, she slowly starts to flirt. And if the people I know are any indication, flirting by having mild arguments is nothing new.
"I'm fucking tripping balls! Ask Oak!"
"Bitch be TRIPPING balls!"
WOW player
Server: Zuluhed
Guild: Galactic Alliance
PM Veey or Heavenstrike to join!

lhasafi

• Plantmonster
  • Looking for a recipe for yelling-bird stew
« Reply #61 on: 06 May 2009, 00:08 »

Yeah, I could see Faye and Angus getting together.

Then again, I'm kinda waiting for Penelope and Will to become a couple, Sven hitting on his intern - which would result in her putting him into the hospital - and, for closers, my craziest expectation:

Tai and Hanners becoming a couple.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #62 on: 06 May 2009, 00:25 »

Tai and Hanners becoming a couple.

Welcome aboard the SS HanTai.  Please keep to the public decks and be aware the weapons systems are liable to activate without warning.

The Bar and Restaraunt is on the second level, and Coffee is free.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Cartilage Head

• Do Me Baby
« Reply #63 on: 06 May 2009, 01:32 »

What make any of you possibly think that that could work? HANNELORE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX SHE MUST OBVIOUSLY BE A TOTAL LESBO. The Venn Diagram of  People Who Read QC and People Who Like Yaoi/Yuri Manga is almost a complete circle.
Hate, rain on me

akronnick

• I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #64 on: 06 May 2009, 06:58 »

I don't know. She was talking to Marten about vaginae, maybe she's ready to start exploring.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

maddness

• FIGHT YOU
  • What a curious and altogether strange place.
    • tweet, twit.
« Reply #65 on: 06 May 2009, 08:53 »

The fact that she referred to it as a slimy hole doesn't bode well for those hoping to see some lesbian exploration any time soon.
I SAY I only fuck donkeys but sometimes I fuck mules too
Fight Me, Bitches!

Keebbles

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #66 on: 06 May 2009, 10:10 »

The fact that she referred to it as a slimy hole doesn't bode well for those hoping to see some lesbian exploration any time soon.

Or a close encounter of the accidental kind with a corner of an off-balanced load, on spin cycle, in the washing machine when she's reaching for extra bleach for the fifth washing of those same clothes again?

Nah. I kinda see Faye just out of the blue waking up w/new glasses on and angus asleep next to her, both starkers, and saying, "WTF happened?" - there will be no lead up, just the aftershocks to make us all wonder what happened. Shouting bird of course will make his appearance just outside the window and explain it all. "Those weren't new frames and glasses, but Beer goggles and too many shots of tequila!" When she tries to escape she wanders into living room and meets Angus's parents...mega-embarassment!
Nod. Nod. Yep. That's how it should happen. But then again, if it does, we'll all be off the mark again. As usual.

As for Hanners...I think she'll discover her sexuality slowly, via the bass drum beats at band practice, via vibrating machinery, a city bus with bad shocks, bumping into a table or counter corner at the right height - then she'll either talk to the girls and get advice or talk to marten and embarass the hell out of him and make his GF even more jealous, or she'll get drunk read one of a certain redneck's books and discuss it with the girls to figure things out...then there's always the robot/android in her closet...that's if Halfpint hasn't figured out a way to transfer himself into it so he can go out and pick up women himself...
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Free 2 Play! No D/L! Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN The Awesome Online Anime Spoof!

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #67 on: 06 May 2009, 13:33 »

"then there's always the robot/android in her closet" is a quotable if ever I saw one.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

sofiabailote

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #68 on: 07 May 2009, 15:24 »

I've got to say I liked Faye and Sven together, but I was always waiting for the train wreck with them. To my mind it was a race to see which one of them would do something to screw it up.

That's what I always thought, but would you say their thing is irrevocably screwed up? I don't think so... I kind of look at it as a bucket of cold water that made them wake up and analyze their relationship. If they don't discuss it any further ( either to get back together or end it for good) it would be extremely childish.

I don't think Faye has any type of romantic expectations with Angus- the way I see it Jeph only put him there to be some sort of catalyst for Faye and Sven's thing.

Keebbles

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #69 on: 07 May 2009, 17:46 »

That's what I always thought, but would you say their thing is irrevocably screwed up? I don't think so... I kind of look at it as a bucket of cold water that made them wake up and analyze their relationship. If they don't discuss it any further ( either to get back together or end it for good) it would be extremely childish.

I don't think Faye has any type of romantic expectations with Angus- the way I see it Jeph only put him there to be some sort of catalyst for Faye and Sven's thing.

Hmm, Sven gets jealous and beats him up?

Or worse yet. Angus talks to Sven, explains his job. Sven hires him to strawman Faye into a situation in which he can rescue her and hit Angus so he looks tough.
It backfires...Faye ends up cuddling comforting Angus and is confused by it, disgusted w/herself. She drops Angus -BONK!- onto the ground and then walks up to Sven who thinks she changed her mind and kicks him in the Junk.
Leaving them both on the floor of the coffee shop. She walks past Dora and says. I need to go buy batteries, back in a few hours and leaves...

or instead we get Sven drunk asking Pintsize for advice, and that involves another panty raid so they can become Panty Ninjas and then Sven wonders what the hell he's doing with underwear on his head and why he's taking advice from a persacom-plex,....

Faye, Angus, Sven...someone's getting kicked in the junk for sure. Metaphorically or literally sooner or later.

-edut-
Okay hitting the archives we know how mommy feels about Marten...doesn't bode well for my theories...
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=753
« Last Edit: 07 May 2009, 18:04 by Keebbles »
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Free 2 Play! No D/L! Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN The Awesome Online Anime Spoof!

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #70 on: 07 May 2009, 18:03 »

What a pleasant philosophy. Or is that* your version of a "pie-in-the-face"?

Edit:*"getting kicked in the junk." I had to edit to keep up with Keebbles's edit. Serve to Skawronska!
« Last Edit: 10 May 2009, 09:48 by raoullefere »

Mr. Skawronska

• FIGHT YOU
  • Well-Dressed Cynic
« Reply #71 on: 10 May 2009, 00:55 »

I'm waiting with baited breath.

That's what you get for eating anchovies...or...Tai.

This is Faye we're talking about.  She's more likely to take her anger at Sven out on Angus.

One can only hope.

God I hope she doesn't hook up with Angus, he's too persistent, and annoying.

Angus just shows up when hes lonely and pretends like hes doing it for other reasons.
<sarcasm>Glad to hear she was his fallback choice once his recent relationship ended</sarcasm>

Which makes him absolutely perfect for that bitch Faye.  And an absolutely perfect excuse to buy some Jose Cuervo.

We don't know Angus well enough to let him date Faye :-)

Sure we do:  He's above room temperature, he's got a dick and a pulse, and has the potential to break Faye's heart.

Win.

Or Faye could be genuinely annoyed.  I wouldn't question her reaction if she is.

Annoyed?  Not even worth a beer.  I want to see SUFFERING.

All the more delicious when she gets vulnerable with the straw man who loves only the argument, and not her.  Ohhh yeah.  Booze potential there.

Yes she doesn't like to, yet ends up doing so quite frequently, so I tend to regard it as a sort of subconscious flirting, she doesn't mean to, but since she is actually enjoying being with him, she slowly starts to flirt. And if the people I know are any indication, flirting by having mild arguments is nothing new.

And the booze potential escalates.  Woo!

The Venn Diagram of  People Who Read QC and People Who Like Yaoi/Yuri Manga is almost a complete circle.

I actually had to look "Yaoi/Yuri Manga" up.  I am not in that Venn diagram.  Although I will admit to being amused by the picture with "We're girls, you dork." as the punchline.

Nah. I kinda see Faye just out of the blue waking up w/new glasses on and angus asleep next to her, both starkers, and saying, "WTF happened?" - there will be no lead up, just the aftershocks to make us all wonder what happened. Shouting bird of course will make his appearance just outside the window and explain it all. "Those weren't new frames and glasses, but Beer goggles and too many shots of tequila!" When she tries to escape she wanders into living room and meets Angus's parents...mega-embarassment!
Nod. Nod. Yep. That's how it should happen. But then again, if it does, we'll all be off the mark again. As usual.

That would be classic.  Especially the conversation Angus's parents have with him about bringing tramps home.  THAT would be worth a sixpack of Heineken when Angus explains to Faye why they can't be together anymore.

"then there's always the robot/android in her closet" is a quotable if ever I saw one.

Yup.  I agree.

...then there's always the robot/android in her closet...

There ya go: Quoted.

I imagine sometimes that it's because Jeph likes me and wants me to be happy by seeing Faye screw up another relationship miserably and having an excuse to experiment with new and different potent potables.

Or worse yet. Angus talks to Sven, explains his job. Sven hires him to strawman Faye into a situation in which he can rescue her and hit Angus so he looks tough.
It backfires...Faye ends up cuddling comforting Angus and is confused by it, disgusted w/herself. She drops Angus -BONK!- onto the ground and then walks up to Sven who thinks she changed her mind and kicks him in the Junk.
Leaving them both on the floor of the coffee shop. She walks past Dora and says. I need to go buy batteries, back in a few hours and leaves...

That's good, but not quite as satisfying as the next panel, where Faye bursts into tears at the store in front of the clerk while buying those batteries.

THAT would call for some Crown Royal, I think...

What a pleasant philosophy. Or is that your version of a "pie-in-the-face"?

Hey, works for me, as long as it's Faye who gets kicked in the junk or the pie in the face, or what have you.

Sorry kiddies;  It's been a busy couple of weeks.  Here's a Great Wall O' Text for you to enjoy.

Oh, and on a slightly more serious side note:  The RL "Faye" for whom Faye represents as my emotional punching bag, is now pining away for me and making my current GF jealous.  Oddly enough, her suffering is not nearly as satisfying as Faye's.  Weird how that works.  Maybe it's becuase RL can't hold a candle to QC.

S
"Social niceties are for those who can tell the difference between fightin' and fightin' words, son."

Norton Quintessential

• Curry sauce
  • *Learning to look chastened*
« Reply #72 on: 10 May 2009, 05:43 »

Jesus, Skawronska, you just won't stop until Faye is brutally raped, tries to kill herself via a gunshot to the head, and is left a drooling vegetable the rest of her life, will you?

....Are you masturbating to that idea right now?
"Nobody needs America's help.....

until they NEED IT!"

Mr. Skawronska

• FIGHT YOU
  • Well-Dressed Cynic
« Reply #73 on: 10 May 2009, 11:34 »

*fapfapfapfap*

...what?  Sorry, wasn't listening...

S
"Social niceties are for those who can tell the difference between fightin' and fightin' words, son."

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #74 on: 10 May 2009, 23:24 »

I actually had to look "Yaoi/Yuri Manga" up.  I am not in that Venn diagram.  Although I will admit to being amused by the picture with "We're girls, you dork." as the punchline.

You mean this one?

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f50/Kugai2/Anime%20Pics/?action=view&current=GenderError.jpg
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Mr. Skawronska

• FIGHT YOU
  • Well-Dressed Cynic
« Reply #75 on: 11 May 2009, 15:30 »

You mean this one?

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f50/Kugai2/Anime%20Pics/?action=view&current=GenderError.jpg

Yep!  That's the one!

S
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up