Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which album did Mom bring?

The decent one
- 6 (8.5%)
The one with nothing but the pics of Marten in the bath
- 16 (22.5%)
The most horrifically embarassing one ever created without Photoshop and Pintsize
- 24 (33.8%)
Not sure, but Marty's not gonna be happy after his nap
- 23 (32.4%)
None, that's a mislabelled one of her's
- 2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT Dec 20-24, 2010 (1821-1824)  (Read 113652 times)

Delator

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • In my own little world
Re: WCT Dec 20-24, 2010 (1821-1824)
« Reply #300 on: 23 Dec 2010, 21:59 »

I was very excited to see Veronica again, but she's managed to make me dislike her in the space of only six strips.

Pretty hard to do when there's only one other character that I actively dislike in the entire strip.

I just hope Marten works himself up to ripping into her. If he wanted to get embarrassed, he could just go make a public scene at CoD.
No, I will never settle on a particular avatar.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #301 on: 23 Dec 2010, 22:11 »

I actually quite like VV the past few strips, seems like a mom.  My mom has done pretty much the same thing in the restaurant and with baby pictures.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

ghosts

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #302 on: 23 Dec 2010, 22:26 »

'ripping into' your mom :psyduck: kids these days

and the album looks like it says 'm scribble t scribble' to me.  but i'm blind.

alas, i swore to myself i would only lurk.
« Last Edit: 23 Dec 2010, 22:29 by ghosts »
this is the strangest life i've ever known.

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #303 on: 23 Dec 2010, 22:38 »

alas, i swore to myself i would only lurk.

We have you now!

Mwuh-ha-ha-ha!
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #304 on: 23 Dec 2010, 22:41 »

'alas, i swore to myself i would only lurk.
Check out the    POINTLESS THREAD II: ESCAPE FROM RAPTOR MOUNTAIN in the awkward self-aware makeout zone part of the forum.  its 281 pages of awesomeness.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

sitnspin

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Amoral lust machine
« Reply #305 on: 23 Dec 2010, 23:03 »

My mom is dead, but when she was alive she didn't do this kind of shit. Of course my parents were almost never around long enough to embarrass me. My mom was more concerned about me not embarrassing her.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

Armadillo

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #306 on: 23 Dec 2010, 23:10 »

To paraphrase "Baseketball":

"It certainly does seem to be raining shit on Marten Reed right now."

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #307 on: 23 Dec 2010, 23:28 »

Oh my god, Veronica wouldn't.

Oh who am I kidding?  I'm as eager as everyone else to see Marten's reaction next week.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #308 on: 23 Dec 2010, 23:48 »

Week after next.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #309 on: 24 Dec 2010, 00:09 »

We found one from several years back recently, and most people's reaction was, "Gee, you look really weird with all that hair!"

Sounds familiar. My loss of hair was visible before I hit 20. So I had little choice but try and become a mathematician. After all, our profession is the one were a receding hairline adds to your street credibility.
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

foolsguinea

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #310 on: 24 Dec 2010, 00:09 »

I don't think I've ever seen Hanners without bags under her eyes and- OH GOD HANNERS IN FIRST PANEL IS THE CUTEST THING EVARRRRR!!!! AHGBLAUHGLABUGHALAH!!!!one
That's why she looks different!

What does "White Flash" mean?

daryljfontaine

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #311 on: 24 Dec 2010, 00:29 »

My guess is it's a musical reference of some kind.  'cause, you know, Jeph never puts those into the titles of his comics.  :wink:

Either that or it refers to the blinding light that precedes the mushroom cloud in a nuclear explosion, and Marten's reaction to being humiliated in absentia will be spectacular.

D
It takes a village to raise a child.  It takes a Viking to raze a village.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #312 on: 24 Dec 2010, 00:41 »

"The White Flash" is a song by Modeselektor featuring Thom Yorke of Radiohead. Damn good, too.  :-)

There's couple ways it could go in terms of what it has to do with this comic but I'm not sure. Anyway here's the song; give it a listen and decide for yourself - it is very pleasing.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #313 on: 24 Dec 2010, 00:41 »

Wait, BABY Pictures?

Why do I feel dirty right now?

benenator

• Plantmonster
  • The time for ends has ended.
« Reply #314 on: 24 Dec 2010, 00:44 »

Men have the Awkward Zone.
Women have Baby Pictures.

I'm going back to looking for a  :psyduck: .
Forger of the One-Over-Infinity Earlobe Mace.

If you want to know about me, read my entry in the "Hi, I'm new!" forum. :roll:

The Seldom Killer

• More witless shite ----->
« Reply #315 on: 24 Dec 2010, 01:03 »

Hmm, the nap seemed a little contrived as a plot device but I can see it being worth it.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #316 on: 24 Dec 2010, 01:05 »

I believe that would make it a Thursday.
Or the long dark tea-time of the soul.

Baby pictures. Do parents take them because they want to be reminded of our generally rather unattractive appearance as infants? Or is it some kind of sick long-term investment for future lulz? Or is it a subtle pressure on us to breed and produce grandkids, because then they'll carry round pictures of them instead.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

The Dandy Inferno

• Not quite a lurker
    • Matthew Kitchen Photography
« Reply #317 on: 24 Dec 2010, 01:13 »

Ask cute as this all is, I'm going to buzzkill a little bit with some plot speculation.

Faye comes over and does some squeeing with the rest of the folks, then Marten wakes up and everyone goes for food. Dora walks past the restaurant by accident, looks inside to see everyone laughing and joking away, then bursts in with a "ZOMG You're stealing all my friends!", panics and then runs off into the wilderness.

Oh, and then the restaurant collapses and everyone dies.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #318 on: 24 Dec 2010, 01:18 »

I have never  carried baby pictures - well...  maybe some pictures of my 2-4 year old grandchildren...  well, they're just attachments in the email in my iPhone, not actual pictures...   and anyway, they are the cutest...    So don't judge me!   (please?)

and then the restaurant collapses and everyone dies.

The universe ends and we all go home (or somewhere).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Delator

• In my own little world
« Reply #319 on: 24 Dec 2010, 01:22 »

'ripping into' your mom :psyduck: kids these days

"Kids"?  I'm 27!!  :-P

...admittedly, there might have been a better phrase I could have used.  :laugh:
No, I will never settle on a particular avatar.

redragon5000

• Plantmonster
« Reply #320 on: 24 Dec 2010, 02:25 »

As a kid of 19, I had a perfectly elegant response that my mind created today from this strip. To summarize:

:psyduck: qwrebfauisbgasbrgviruhaifalfghahufuaiwhfasfas...bluh.  :psyduck:

After my brain did a hard reboot, I resumed my laughing at Marten's situation, knowing that it'll karmically bite me in the bum later. >.>

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #321 on: 24 Dec 2010, 02:48 »

She's the sort of mom who would knit a Worry Hat.

And the baby pictures would fit, too. I mean, she's a Dominatrix; what's the best way of humiliating a person?

EDIT: As an addendum - I'd almost wonder if, at this point, Jeph might be considering writing Dora out of the comic.
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2010, 02:53 by jwhouk »
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #322 on: 24 Dec 2010, 03:40 »

But Jeph has said Dora is his favorite character - though admittedly a long time ago.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #323 on: 24 Dec 2010, 04:00 »

Cannot read Jeph's mind, so I dare not predict how big a role Dora will have in the immediate QCfuture. For the moment I'm sticking with the theory that for keeping Christmas peace Jeph decided to go with lighthearted humor at Marten's expense and get him started on a climb out of his funk.

In these parts the Christmas officially started 2 hours ago at noon. So from amidst a foot of snow and nibby -24 degrees centigrade (about -10 degrees Fahrenheit) I wish all the QCfans all the best at this holiday season!

I'm off to start looking for the missing bits of a Santa costume. My nephews depend on their uncle to show up later tonight. We are closer to the pole, so the local kids will come face to face with Santa in the evening of 24th.

The Seldom Killer

• More witless shite ----->
« Reply #324 on: 24 Dec 2010, 04:15 »

But Jeph has said Dora is his favorite character - though admittedly a long time ago.

I doubt he hates Faye or Hannelore and he's given them a fairly rough ride. It's a mark of a good writer to accept when a character has come to an end, regardless of their feelings for them.

I'll point out that I am in no way whatsoever speculating either way as to whether this is going to happen or suggesting that Dora has been exhausted as a character. Merely providing a viewpoint on the creative process.

Border Reiver

• Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #325 on: 24 Dec 2010, 04:18 »

Baby pictures. Do parents take them because they want to be reminded of our generally rather unattractive appearance as infants? Or is it some kind of sick long-term investment for future lulz? Or is it a subtle pressure on us to breed and produce grandkids, because then they'll carry round pictures of them instead.

Akima, as a parent I simply need to ask why can't it be both?
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #326 on: 24 Dec 2010, 05:16 »

I doubt he hates Faye or Hannelore and he's given them a fairly rough ride. It's a mark of a good writer to accept when a character has come to an end, regardless of their feelings for them.

I'll point out that I am in no way whatsoever speculating either way as to whether this is going to happen or suggesting that Dora has been exhausted as a character. Merely providing a viewpoint on the creative process.
Also, to some authors the term "favourite" carries an implied "chew-toy" on the end...
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #327 on: 24 Dec 2010, 06:17 »

Akima, as a parent I simply need to ask why can't it be both?

It's revenge I tell you. Revenge for all the shit (literal and figurative) that kids put their parents through. Notice how the WUH* is employed-shown to SOs and friends of the child in question, targets that will most likely razz the child about the pictures at the time and some time afterwards. And this is always done in spite of any squirming or protests of the child in question-the parent will NEVER respond to any requests, entreaties or threats against deploying the weapon.

There is only one way for the child in question to prevent deployment of the weapons-find and DESTROY all copies. I know. Don't ask how.

*WUH=Weapons of Ultimate Humiliation
The Vanguard - superhero space opera

TheEvilDog

« Reply #328 on: 24 Dec 2010, 06:21 »

I don't think Dora has been "exhausted as a character", nor would she be removed from the comic.....yet (Jeph could make the following discussion moot)

She owns Coffee of Doom, one of the main focal points of the comic, one of only two main places where all the characters can possibly meet up, the other being of course, Marten's apartment. She employs two of the main cast as well as two of the secondary characters. Her best friend is also her ex-boyfriend's best friend, not to mention hilarity ensuing when Dora and Marten see each other again. Not only that, but right now we can see a huge potential development in Dora's character, either going to therapy and coming out on the other side a better person, or sliding deeper and deeper into a spiral of self-destruction. Both are extremely possible and both offer the chance for Jeph to really show off his writing skills, especially the self-destruction route (This might be the sadist in me, but I love seeing characters being dragged down past rock bottom and finally standing on the edge with a choice.)

Like her or not, Dora Bianchi is here to stay.

Border Reiver

• Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #329 on: 24 Dec 2010, 06:37 »

More than half of you think that Marten has been telling no lies about one of our fav characters - no surprises really.

What has Marten been saying about Hanners?

Nothing but the truth  60 (57.7%)
Sorry, were not allowed to talk about that anymore, it's creepy  24 (23.1%)
Nothing, she's just messing with him.  16 (15.4%)
Something he'd tell no one else  2 (1.9%)
Other (please specify, but not if it will get you banned)  2 (1.9%)

Total Voters: 104
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Cammy

• Plantmonster
  • Huzzah!
    • Cammy's Comic Corner
« Reply #330 on: 24 Dec 2010, 07:40 »

My mom always threatens to show my girlfriends my baby photos, so that's why I never invite them over to meet the parents.

HEAR THAT, MOM?! IF THOSE PICTURES ARE EVER BROUGHT OUT, I SWEAR TO GOD NO GRANDCHILDREN!
Cammy's Comic Corner
with
CammyKnoxville
every
Sunday
Cammy's Comic Corner - Holiday Gift Suggestions

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #331 on: 24 Dec 2010, 08:40 »

Funny, I thought Hanners was his favorite character... Of course, Hannelore hadn't really been much more than an incidental character by 592.

Heh, could you have imagined what Dora would have done if SHE would have found Hanners and Marten in that, uh, compromising position 60 strips earlier?
Just another Joe like 46

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #332 on: 24 Dec 2010, 09:02 »

Dora was his favorite but has been moved down to third position by Hannelore followed by a tie between Faye and Pennelope.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

ysth

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • capital eszet
« Reply #333 on: 24 Dec 2010, 10:53 »

My loss of hair was visible before I hit 20. So I had little choice but try and become a mathematician. After all, our profession is the one were a receding hairline adds to your street credibility.

Hair or no hair, mathematicians' street cred is pegged at 3: http://xkcd.com/356/

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #334 on: 24 Dec 2010, 11:22 »

Only because it takes a little  more to distract us. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

cuzsis

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #335 on: 24 Dec 2010, 11:27 »

Wheeee! Baby pictures!  :-D

Seriously, baby pictures are fun. I have no issues with my parents showing mine. There's one where I literally look like Shirley Temple, it's hilarious!  :laugh:

Why all the angst about baby pictures? Seriously, you were a *baby* it's not like you were tremendously responsible for your actions or something.  :psyduck:

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #336 on: 24 Dec 2010, 12:40 »

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens when Faye gets there and sees the baby pics.

I wonder just how cute Marten was as a baby, and how embarrassing those pics are.   :-D

I can see several things happening as far as the Dora thing goes

1)  Marten gets roped into her therapy sessions and, quite possibly, their relationship rekindles on a new level
2)  As above, but no relationship renewal.  Perhaps a better friendship?  One can hope.
3)  Dora faces her issues, and somewhere along the line gets tangled up with her Therapist (Depending on whether it's Dr. Corrine or not)
4)  Jeph pulls a 'Left Field' and somehow Tai and Dora hook up. (Not likely, but there is always the "Infinite Improbability Drive Factor')

Permutations are endless, but that's the four top 'Top Of My Head' ones ATM
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #337 on: 24 Dec 2010, 12:48 »

Even that (Hannelore > Faye = Penelope > Dora) was posted 2 years ago... given how rarely Penelope appears these days, I wonder if she's slipped.

Does that not make Dora the #4 favorite?

« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2010, 13:42 by Skewbrow »

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #338 on: 24 Dec 2010, 16:10 »

Next week: all baby pics all the time.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

dps

« Reply #339 on: 24 Dec 2010, 16:25 »

Personally, I would find having a fetish model for a mom creepy, but not nearly as creepy as having her show my friends my baby pics.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #340 on: 24 Dec 2010, 16:50 »

Personally, I would find having a fetish model for a mom creepy, but not nearly as creepy as having her show my friends my baby pics.

Well, its kinda half the reason why Marten never tells anyone who his mother is, often people freak out or have an embarressing fangirl moment, like Dora.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #341 on: 24 Dec 2010, 17:34 »

It's Cosette's turn to clean up the... wait, what the hell is that?
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

drosera88

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #342 on: 24 Dec 2010, 23:23 »

After scrolling through the walls of text in this thread, I have only one question:

How did you say 'HAUGHLAGHL' in your head when you were reading it? I can't even begin to imagine how hilarious it would actually sound.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #343 on: 25 Dec 2010, 00:01 »

As a clue, it is almost a quote from this, which Jeph re-tweeted shortly before drawing the comic.

Olymander

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #344 on: 25 Dec 2010, 01:13 »

Heh, could you have imagined what Dora would have done if SHE would have found Hanners and Marten in that, uh, compromising position 60 strips earlier?

Probably depends on when it happened.  After all, in #1314 she was all over Marten getting a look at Hanners.  This was after she knew them both pretty well, of course.  If it'd been earlier on, it's difficult to say.  I suspect part of it is Hanners itself, she just doesn't set off Dora's possessive instincts.

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #345 on: 25 Dec 2010, 05:50 »

She doesn't seem to be the kind of mom who would bring baby pictures with her when she visits her kid.

I'd expect whips, handcuffs, and chains, but not baby pictures.

Why the hell would she have those things when she visits her friggin kid? I'm sure she has the magical ability to separate her job from being a mother.

Pintsize begs to differ.....if he can speak thru that gimp mask of course.

Also, I smell conflict when Hanners calls up Faye and Faye let's slip that Veronica is in town to Dora sometime in the next week or so worth of strips.
« Last Edit: 25 Dec 2010, 05:52 by cesariojpn »

StevenC

• Furry furrier
« Reply #346 on: 25 Dec 2010, 06:51 »

^ Cue a slow motion shot of a coffee cup falling to the ground, shattering, and Dora with an expression of horror on her face.

akronnick

• I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #347 on: 25 Dec 2010, 07:19 »

You know, I don't think Marten is going to be embarrassed by his mom showing his friends his baby pictures.

I think he's more likely that he'll react more like "Ooh! Did you show them the one with <really embarrassing description>?"

I think Marten is OK with his child hood.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

vettechinohio

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #348 on: 25 Dec 2010, 07:49 »

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens when Faye gets there and sees the baby pics.

I wonder just how cute Marten was as a baby, and how embarrassing those pics are.   :-D

I can see several things happening as far as the Dora thing goes

1)  Marten gets roped into her therapy sessions and, quite possibly, their relationship rekindles on a new level
2)  As above, but no relationship renewal.  Perhaps a better friendship?  One can hope.
3)  Dora faces her issues, and somewhere along the line gets tangled up with her Therapist (Depending on whether it's Dr. Corrine or not)
4)  Jeph pulls a 'Left Field' and somehow Tai and Dora hook up. (Not likely, but there is always the "Infinite Improbability Drive Factor')

Permutations are endless, but that's the four top 'Top Of My Head' ones ATM

Highly, highly doubtful, as Faye has repeatedly stated that Dr. Corrine refuses to take on anyone else in her social circle. If she was willing to, Faye wouldn't have had to get a referral from Dr. Corrine for another therapist, but would have just given Dora her phone number.

I'm banking on #2.
« Last Edit: 25 Dec 2010, 07:51 by vettechinohio »
You can't do that to a jellyfish! I'm calling the authorities, you dirty jelly molester!

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #349 on: 25 Dec 2010, 08:44 »

Also, I smell conflict when Hanners calls up Faye and Faye let's slip that Veronica is in town to Dora sometime in the next week or so worth of strips.

^ Cue a slow motion shot of a coffee cup falling to the ground, shattering, and Dora with an expression of horror on her face.

You just KNOW it's gonna happen.

PANEL 1
FAYE (On cell phone): Cool, Hanners, I'll be over right after I get off work!
DORA (entering from right): What was that about?

PANEL 2
FAYE (clicking off her phone): Hanners is looking at Marten's baby pictures with Tai over at the apartment.
DORA (looking down at the cash register): Oh, really? I don't remember Marten having any of those laying around when I was over there.
FAYE: That's because Marten's mom brought them with her from California...

PANEL 3A
FAYE (looks wide-eyed at DORA as she realizes what she just said)
DORA (looks straight ahead, wide-eyed with a frozen gaze of terror)

PANEL 3B
FAYE (looks at DORA with a note of concern): Dora? C'mon, she's not gonna...
DORA (still looking straight ahead, wide-eyed with a frozen gaze of terror)

PANEL 4A
FAYE (looks at DORA in fear): Dora?
DORA (looking right into FAYE's eyes, still with a gaze of terror): ...

PANEL 4B
DORA (grabbing FAYE by the shoulders): SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!
FAYE (shaking like PENELOPE in 1531): N-n-no sh-sh-she w-w-won't p-p-please s-stop sh-sh-shaking m-me

« Last Edit: 25 Dec 2010, 08:46 by jwhouk »
Just another Joe like 46
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up