MARTY. DANCEY. NOW.
- 1 (0.9%)
I'll have one of whatever he was...
- 0 (0%)
SAVE YOURSELF!
- 0 (0%)
Make it two.
- 2 (1.7%)
That's it, lil' bird. Spread your wings and fly!
- 2 (1.7%)
...Straight into a jet engine.
- 2 (1.7%)
Dual Conversations!
- 1 (0.9%)
Magnets or double-sided tape?
- 3 (2.6%)
"I always just REACT to things, you know?"
- 1 (0.9%)
The "does this dress make me look fat" thing
- 2 (1.7%)
DJ Tai Fighter does good!
- 0 (0%)
Secret Wine!
- 1 (0.9%)
Keep you up all night with his mischief.
- 2 (1.7%)
Hanners Muzzles Faye!
- 10 (8.5%)
YELLING!
- 14 (12%)
Band Talk.
- 0 (0%)
Oh, who are we kidding? TEH KISSES!!!!!!!!!11!!!
- 76 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 2051-2055; Nov. 7-11, 2011  (Read 111095 times)

Wreck Smurfy

• Plantmonster
Re: WCDT 2051-2055; Nov. 7-11, 2011
« Reply #150 on: 08 Nov 2011, 20:57 »

I've been lurking for several years now, but I finally have to post.

I don't play any instruments, but I am a singer, at parties and other social gatherings, and there's something I've never understood. How can a person who is musical, like Marten, not know how to dance? When I'm singing, I'm keeping the beat with my foot or my hands, or both, to keep the tempo with whoever is playing the instrument. That's just a short step (no pun intended) from dancing, which I also enjoy.

I have to suppose it's some sort of performance anxiety, poor body image or whatever, but it seems strange to me that there are people who are musical but can't (or just don't) dance.

westrim

« Reply #151 on: 08 Nov 2011, 21:05 »

To my surprise, there actually is at least one dubstep remix of Walk Like An Egyptian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PI9ZHhNayg

Also, my contribution to the list of songs about not dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ndqj0ySjWE

I haven't danced unguardedly in public since a wedding when I was 8 (also the last time I danced paired with someone), and not in public period since 12. To my knowledge I am actually a good dancer, but I worry too much about being judged, and I'm rarely at occasions to dance anyway.

Wagimawr

• Balloon animal serial killer
    • Facebook
« Reply #152 on: 08 Nov 2011, 23:25 »

I have to suppose it's some sort of performance anxiety, poor body image or whatever, but it seems strange to me that there are people who are musical but can't (or just don't) dance.
Alright, so how do you dance, then? If it's that simple with a musical/rhythmic mind, explain it to me in similar terms. :evil:

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #153 on: 08 Nov 2011, 23:34 »

To my surprise, there actually is at least one dubstep remix of Walk Like An Egyptian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PI9ZHhNayg

Also, my contribution to the list of songs about not dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ndqj0ySjWE

I haven't danced unguardedly in public since a wedding when I was 8 (also the last time I danced paired with someone), and not in public period since 12. To my knowledge I am actually a good dancer, but I worry too much about being judged, and I'm rarely at occasions to dance anyway.

And, linked from the dubstep page, we come full circle...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #154 on: 09 Nov 2011, 00:04 »

I don't play any instruments, but I am a singer, at parties and other social gatherings, and there's something I've never understood. How can a person who is musical, like Marten, not know how to dance? When I'm singing, I'm keeping the beat with my foot or my hands, or both, to keep the tempo with whoever is playing the instrument. That's just a short step (no pun intended) from dancing, which I also enjoy.

Yar, you sh´d think so.
But he is also a guitarist. I used to play guitar and now I only sing
.. loose the guitar and *poof* "What the hell do I hold onto while people are staring at me!?!" :psyduck:

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #155 on: 09 Nov 2011, 01:06 »

@VonKleist:
The mic? °-O

Anyone else get the hopefull feeling that Padma might've simply seen a funny bird or something somewhere across the room?

The more loosely you define "dancing", the more people are at least inside a "capable" spectrum. Question is, what does Padma's definition look like?

I myself have done some courses in standart partner dances and loved it. I would be doing much more in that direction if I'd ever found a dance partner again after that. oO
For me, dancing is just letting go of that part of your brain that thinks in logic and go with whatever feels right... as a drummer, I mostly end up accentuating the rhythm.
(Someone here once theorized about Hanner's ability to dance and said that for her its probably just counting with the whole body... I like that image.)

edit:
Huh? There still are drunk-bubbles around Faye's head... just not in the last two panels. ... or did Jeph add those later?

My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #156 on: 09 Nov 2011, 01:28 »

Anyone else get the hopefull feeling that Padma might've simply seen a funny bird or something somewhere across the room?
Yes. Of course. Funny bird. On the INSIDE. In the DISCO. Plenty of birds present there, at all times, for sure !

Also, she's pointing directly at Marten. For thats the thing you do when you laugh about something in the distance, pointing at people right next to you.
Carpe Diem

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #157 on: 09 Nov 2011, 01:32 »

Yes. Of course. Funny bird. On the INSIDE. In the DISCO. Plenty of birds present there, at all times, for sure !

Also, she's pointing directly at Marten. For thats the thing you do when you laugh about something in the distance, pointing at people right next to you.

Bird could be painted on the wall, still funny. Or, you know, could be ANYTHING ELSE (as clarified by the words "or something"). ;)

Also: Comic's two-dimensional. She could be pointing slightly past either of his sides. I know its wishfull thinking, but still a slight possibility exists.

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #158 on: 09 Nov 2011, 01:49 »

@VonKleist:
The mic? °-O

Yes, but it´s not the same  :|

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #159 on: 09 Nov 2011, 02:36 »

Comic!

It's like two parallel comics leading to separate jokes.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

kelbel155

« Reply #160 on: 09 Nov 2011, 02:43 »

So... Does this coming mean that Hannelore has existing nipple piercings? Because that would be pretty hot.

westrim

« Reply #161 on: 09 Nov 2011, 02:45 »

Courtesy of the newspost: SCIENCE!

I actually did read the conversations one at a time. And the first time a female asks me the fat question, I intend to respond "yes, fatheaded and manupulative" and ignore any fall out. If someone asks a loaded question, they shouldn't be surprised when it goes off in their face (I am now imagining the powder burns from a loaded question misfire).

So... Does this comic mean that Hannelore has existing nipple piercings? Because that would be pretty hot.
Her ears are pierced in multiple places. She explicitly says that nipple piercings would be new.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #162 on: 09 Nov 2011, 02:50 »

Comic!

A two-fer!
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #163 on: 09 Nov 2011, 02:55 »

Powered by symmetry.. I hope she doesn't realise her sleeves have been off-kilter all night.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #164 on: 09 Nov 2011, 02:56 »

By design, surely - and that's the joke, of course.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #165 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:10 »

Aw... no Hanners dance. Ah well, it'll happen eventually.

And Padma truly IS ditzy... but at least she's aware of it. FLIRTATIOUS OPENING (!!!) btw.!
(This happens to me quite a lot. I always enjoy seeing girls blush when I explain how chracteristic and interesting their little quirks are. Those occasions are goldmines for smart and witty compliments. (And if the girl is a bit more "literate", I sometimes even get to talk about psychology :-D ) )

An asymmetrical Hanners is like Schroedinger's Cat with a radiation suit and a breathing mask. You just know it'll spin out of control and take vengeance on you once you open that box.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #166 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:11 »

Her sly smile when she mentions "a couple  of new piercings..."  Now, Hanners!  What could  you be thinking?  

Also, am I the only one digging the couch?  

I thought so.  

"Drunk Ladies prefer PAB(s)T!"  Good old PBR.  Pure Brewed Retchedness...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

pendrake

• Curry sauce
« Reply #167 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:11 »

For comic #2053...

1. Double your conversations, double your punchlines (Doublemint Gum!), Jeph must have worked doubly hard on tonight's script.

2. Neodymium magnets are lots of fun as well as useful.  Especially the cubes or the small spheroids for desks, lots of finger-fiddling fun.

3. Wait-  Hanners requiring a couple of new piercings to use said magnets to hold her boobs inside her off-shoulder top...?   My imagination would be running wild were my brain not requiring sleep.

4. And apparrently "Drunk Ladies prefer Pabst (beer)".

5. For the younger crowd...

- "Does this dress make me look fat?"

- "No, it makes you look 'PHAT'."  [NOTE: even this compliment attempt is unlikely to save you]

6. For the older crowd...

- "Does this dress make me look fat?"

- "No, dear"

- "You're not even looking!"

- "Yes, dear"

- "Are you even listening?!?"

- "Vanilla-bean ice cream & blueberries atop belgian waffles, dear"

- [use the momentary "???" pause to seek cover or escape from the shortly incoming thrown shoe]
« Last Edit: 09 Nov 2011, 11:53 by pendrake »

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #168 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:16 »

"Does this dress make me look fat?"
"Honey, you couldn't look fat in that beautiful dress even if I snuck in there with you."

Why does no one go for the sincerely affectionate, slightly endearingly disturbed imaginative compliment anymore? Those always seem to save my ass.

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #169 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:18 »

The one question that should never be asked if one can't take a "yes" answer is "Do I look fat in this skirt/dress/whatever piece of clothing?". I think the reason women keep asking this is not enough people have the courage to say "yes" (assuming it's true of course. But if it's not, again, why are you asking???)

Padma's obviously one of those people you don't ask that question to, as her mother found out.

BTW Pendrake's "make me look fat" responses made me LOL - especially the older couple one where the guy uses the gal's moment of confusion to escape.

"Honey, you couldn't look fat in that beautiful dress even if I snuck in there with you."

Why does no one go for the sincerely affectionate, slightly endearingly disturbed imaginative compliment anymore? Those always seem to save my ass.

Because you get tired of having to come up with yet ANOTHER one after she's asked that damn question for the 1001st time!  :x

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #170 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:22 »

So... Does this comic mean that Hannelore has existing nipple piercings? Because that would be pretty hot.
Her ears are pierced in multiple places. She explicitly says that nipple piercings would be new.
No, her actual answer is much more ambiguous. She doesnt explicity say she has no nippes at her titts at all, just that she doesnt have enough.

It doesnt really work anyway. I am fairly sure nobody uses magnetic materials for piercings in the first place. There is no good reason why one would want to.

Also, even with neodyn any magnet keeping a womans breast in place has probably to be quite big.

Uh, because you are not as dumb as Padma ?
Carpe Diem

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #171 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:25 »

Because you get tired of having to come up with yet ANOTHER one after she's asked that damn question for the 1001st time!  :x
Tru dat. But I guess, after the 171st time, you might as well start repeating yourself. She won't notice... if she does, you married an eidetic. °o

Hm... maybe its a question asked to test the masculinity of a chosen male. Honesty? Strength of will? Ability to consider any emotional circumstances and - if necessary - use a white lie?
(Men of Steel championship, final test: "Does this <piece of clothing> make me look fat?" ... )

@Snubnose:
Hm... no way to discern that, right?

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #172 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:35 »

Also, even with neodyn any magnet keeping a womans breast in place has probably to be quite big.

Now where did I put that link to the video I found once on the internet.....?

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #173 on: 09 Nov 2011, 03:38 »

Marten really needs to just laugh at himself now.

This.

Just for the record - I love dancing.

I have no clue if I'm good or bad at it. Probably rather bad, because I never TRAINED it in any way - but I definitely love it.

Also this.

NotAwesomeAnymore

• Furry furrier
« Reply #174 on: 09 Nov 2011, 04:26 »

I like how people get angry at the vanity of women and having to answer a dumb question once in a while (jeez, hiiiigh maintenance) and don't wonder why they care about whether or not they look fat in the first place.

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #175 on: 09 Nov 2011, 04:33 »

The problem with the question is it's very difficult to give an answer the woman will be satisfied with. The woman will call the guy a liar or be insulted, etc., etc. It's why that question gives most guys the cold sweats or at least annoys the heck out of us.

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

Jabberwocky

• Larger than most fish
  • Pony!
« Reply #176 on: 09 Nov 2011, 04:42 »

An asymmetrical Hanners is like Schroedinger's Cat with a radiation suit and a breathing mask. You just know it'll spin out of control and take vengeance on you once you open that box.
She's not completely symmetrical.

Does this coming mean that Hannelore has existing nipple piercings?
I'm sure Marten would have mentioned it.   :wink:

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #177 on: 09 Nov 2011, 04:46 »

I am fairly sure nobody uses magnetic materials for piercings in the first place. There is no good reason why one would want to.

But see:

Apparently, magnets in multiple fingertips allows you to sense magnetic fields, specifically their dimensions and strength in the particular part of the field your hand is in, in three dimensions. You can sense electricity by tingling, she says, so you don't have to worry about hard drives and stuff because you wouldn't accidentally touch them when they were running due to the tingles, and the magnets would not be strong enough to affect anything on the hard drive when it was off.

There's quite a lot more discussion in that thread, and a photo of the magnets someone bought.  Of course, magnets strong enough to hold a top in place would be quite another matter.

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #178 on: 09 Nov 2011, 04:47 »

Were I asked that question, the answer would depend of my mood.
If I'm feeling kind, it would be "Strangely, yes."
If I feel more stingy, it would be "Not particularly."
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #179 on: 09 Nov 2011, 04:55 »

She's not completely symmetrical.

You know, I have NEVER before noticed there was a typo in the first panel of that strip o.o
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

kent_eh

« Reply #180 on: 09 Nov 2011, 06:50 »

The problem with the question is it's very difficult to give an answer the woman will be satisfied with. The woman will call the guy a liar or be insulted, etc., etc. It's why that question gives most guys the cold sweats or at least annoys the heck out of us.

I prefer (and have used) the Tim Allen answer:

"I am Switzerland. I have no opinion."

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #181 on: 09 Nov 2011, 07:33 »

Hanners: I couldn't dance in this top! My boob would pop out!
Marten: Eh, nothing I haven't seen before.
Everyone else: WHAT
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #182 on: 09 Nov 2011, 09:12 »

Hey! No fair posting the caption before you post the picture!

Just for that:

HANNERS: "The new girls at the coffee shop have some really strange names. For example (trance state): Who is at the cash register ..."
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #183 on: 09 Nov 2011, 09:44 »

heh Sorry I thought of that the moment I read Hanners' comment in panel 2 and I had to say it before someone beat me to the punch  :-D  :evil:

Also, there are 4 speech bubbles in every panel of today's comic (except 1); and I'm wondering if that's too cumbersome for the caption game. I dunno. Thoughts?
- Alvin

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #184 on: 09 Nov 2011, 10:22 »

Eh, I think most of us have regarded the structure of the word balloons as more of a suggestion when it comes to captioning.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

valis_kr3

• Not quite a lurker
  • I am me.
« Reply #185 on: 09 Nov 2011, 10:36 »

This has been the cutest group of comics involving Hanners ever! She seems to be making a lot of progress. Wearing something other than t-shirt jeans and seems to able feel some form of pleasure without freaking out that her body can do that.  :-) :-) :-)

Also Faye is taking it really well that Padma knocked her off her ass only a few hours ago

NotAwesomeAnymore

• Furry furrier
« Reply #186 on: 09 Nov 2011, 10:39 »

Ah, jee. Who knew we were all so crazy?
I'm not sure why it's so difficult when a girl asks a guy that question, I've been asked it a million times and have no trouble answering just using some empathy and honesty. Oh, and not being dismissive of the person asking because they probably want an opinion for a reason.
Perhaps I'm reading into it too much, but I can't help but feel like there's elements of the sexist system in your mindset - especially if you have the temptation to answer "yes." Liiiiiiike, how can a person look fat if they're not actually fat? There's just so much pressure for a woman to wear clothes that squeeze her in all the right places, oh, and not to think about what she's wearing. Be sexy. Think like a guy. What?

So, yes, a little understanding of the insecurity as a result of unreasonable expectations would be good. But also, I can't believe that has actually happened to you so many times, that a woman would outright attack you for her insecurities. Who the hell are you socialising with? TV cliches?

Mr. Doctor

• Scrabble hacker
  • X-Ray Rod
« Reply #187 on: 09 Nov 2011, 11:00 »

Comic!

[Insert obvious Xzibit joke here]

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #188 on: 09 Nov 2011, 11:01 »

Eh, I think most of us have regarded the structure of the word balloons as more of a suggestion when it comes to captioning.

That's what I was hoping for, but I've noticed most people seem to base the structure of the captions solely on the balloons. Still, I'll definitely keep that one in mind.

Maybe it's time for a poll in the caption game thread...
- Alvin

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #189 on: 09 Nov 2011, 11:06 »

Ah, jee. Who knew we were all so crazy?
I'm not sure why it's so difficult when a girl asks a guy that question, I've been asked it a million times and have no trouble answering just using some empathy and honesty. Oh, and not being dismissive of the person asking because they probably want an opinion for a reason.
Perhaps I'm reading into it too much, but I can't help but feel like there's elements of the sexist system in your mindset - especially if you have the temptation to answer "yes." Liiiiiiike, how can a person look fat if they're not actually fat? There's just so much pressure for a woman to wear clothes that squeeze her in all the right places, oh, and not to think about what she's wearing. Be sexy. Think like a guy. What?

So, yes, a little understanding of the insecurity as a result of unreasonable expectations would be good. But also, I can't believe that has actually happened to you so many times, that a woman would outright attack you for her insecurities. Who the hell are you socialising with? TV cliches?

It's somewhat of a loaded question, though. One that requires good timing, since answering too quick is "not thinking about it" and too late is "having to think about it, it's rhetorical".
Cynics are bound to see it as obsessive compliment fishing, some are bound to get bored of the question and get 'smart' about it, and the uninitated will ask "how fabric can make someone fat?" Who knows?

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #190 on: 09 Nov 2011, 11:22 »

Upon reading Hanners' description of the sort of dancing women want to see, did this image come to mind for anyone else?

Didn't think so.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

Doc

« Reply #191 on: 09 Nov 2011, 11:33 »

What happened to Faye's right thigh in panel one? It looks horribly thin and strangely attached to her pelvis.
« Last Edit: 09 Nov 2011, 11:38 by Doc »

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #192 on: 09 Nov 2011, 11:41 »

What's it's supposed to be attached to? Her sternum?
- Alvin

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #193 on: 09 Nov 2011, 13:06 »

I think he meant it was attached in a strange way, not that it was strange that it was attached there.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #194 on: 09 Nov 2011, 13:06 »

I got to say, today's comic was certainly entertaining.  And also informative.  Perhaps too informative, but who am I to complain? :laugh:
"It's not safe there."

westrim

« Reply #195 on: 09 Nov 2011, 13:24 »

I got to say, today's comic was certainly entertaining.  And also informative.  Perhaps too informative, but who am I to complain? :laugh:
Paranoid, apparently.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #196 on: 09 Nov 2011, 13:40 »

That's what I was hoping for, but I've noticed most people seem to base the structure of the captions solely on the balloons. Still, I'll definitely keep that one in mind.

Maybe it's time for a poll in the caption game thread...

... Although, I tend to award bonus points for appropriateness to a caption that does fit the panel's word balloons. It's certainly an extra creative challenge to make a new caption fit and the result, in my mind, is "better."

That's not to say I'd pass up a supremely funny or appropriate-in-context caption just because of where the bubbles are. Some of the captions for the Angus-Faye bedroom scene, especially the one that painted the fourth wall about the placement of the modesty balloon, were examples of that.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #197 on: 09 Nov 2011, 14:07 »

I suddenly have tennis Whiplash after that comic.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #198 on: 09 Nov 2011, 14:28 »

Somewhere back in the mists of vague memory, Jeph may have said that he found pure dialogue to be too static. This strip proves that it can really work well.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #199 on: 09 Nov 2011, 14:34 »

Hannelore, sweetheart, there's a simpler solution to your dilemma than magnets:  strapless bra.  Of course you could still be in true '80s style by having a bra strap showing, or one "strap" of a tank top showing if you want to wear a regular bra and not have the strap itself showing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up