THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Mar 2024, 02:45
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who will be the second couple to get married in the regular cast?

Jim and Veronica
- 28 (49.1%)
Wil and Penelope
- 7 (12.3%)
Dale and Marigold
- 1 (1.8%)
Marten and Claire
- 4 (7%)
Dora and Tai
- 2 (3.5%)
Some combination of Brun, Clinton, and Elliot
- 3 (5.3%)
Argyle argon argonaut
- 2 (3.5%)
Steve and Cosette
- 10 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: 16 Jun 2018, 19:02

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 11-15 June 2018 (3761-3765)  (Read 41658 times)

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
Re: WCDT: 11-15 June 2018 (3761-3765)
« Reply #100 on: 12 Jun 2018, 18:47 »

Comic's up

Could it be? Is Bubbles more powerful than Claire when it comes to getting under Pintsize's head? Faye's punches seem to be the least of his concern.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #101 on: 12 Jun 2018, 18:50 »

Oh my. It's like watching that scene where Susan Calvin methodically attacks a robot's mind.

EDIT TO ADD

The story was "Liar!", and I think she was cruel and vicious. Unlike Pintsize, Herbie was acting as compelled by his design.
« Last Edit: 12 Jun 2018, 19:07 by Is it cold in here? »
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

A small perverse otter

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Staying well enhydrated
« Reply #102 on: 12 Jun 2018, 18:51 »

I almost have some sympathy for Pintsize. First he goes head to head with Claire and she owns him completely with the threat of the magic USB stick (https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3079). Now he tries to humiliate Bubbles and gets humiliated even more thoroughly.

Nah, wait. The little creep had it coming to him. Sexual harassment, bordering on assault? Yup, he absolutely deserves this.
"AGH! Humans are so STUPID sometimes!" -- QC #3668

anuran

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #103 on: 12 Jun 2018, 18:57 »

Words can be weapons, and Bubbles is all about effective use of weapons.

mephron

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #104 on: 12 Jun 2018, 19:08 »

I figured Bubbles would dismantle Pintsize, but I figured it would be tearing him apart physically, not emotionally.

SmilingCat

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • You is friend or food?
« Reply #105 on: 12 Jun 2018, 19:12 »

Watch it, Bubbles. His tears are caustic.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #106 on: 12 Jun 2018, 19:12 »

Bubbles has downloaded all of the Armed Forces Special Operations manuals on psychological warfare.

And she knows how to use them.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

A small perverse otter

« Reply #107 on: 12 Jun 2018, 19:16 »

Watch it, Bubbles. His tears are caustic.
But not as caustic as her words.

chris73

• Beep Bop Boop
« Reply #108 on: 12 Jun 2018, 19:26 »

Hanners is finding herself, Martens in a committed, respectful relationship and Fayes opened herself up to real intimacy...maybe now's a good place to call time on this comic and start a new story?

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #109 on: 12 Jun 2018, 19:43 »

Did Pintsize learn nothing from the "I will fill you with databases of databases :claireface:" incident??!
oh god

fayelovesbubbles

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #110 on: 12 Jun 2018, 20:00 »

Okay so I hate to say it but the comic has taken, at least for me, a kind of weird turn.

Why oh why can't we just have like...two more weeks of Faye and Bubbles talking and cuddling and kissing and THEN everyone else can come back...

I don't even know what to say about today's comic. You lost me, Jeph. You're awesome, but ...you lost me here.
...and Bubbles loves Faye.

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #111 on: 12 Jun 2018, 20:02 »

That said, Pintsize DOES seem to have a fear of intimacy. His sexual jokes and perversions seem to be a way of distancing himself from any feelings he might have for someone, knowing that his chassis isn't conducive to the kind of intimacy that Bubbles and Faye have.

Maybe he will get a humanoid chassis after all.

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #112 on: 12 Jun 2018, 20:35 »

Okay so I hate to say it but the comic has taken, at least for me, a kind of weird turn.

Why oh why can't we just have like...two more weeks of Faye and Bubbles talking and cuddling and kissing and THEN everyone else can come back...

I don't even know what to say about today's comic. You lost me, Jeph. You're awesome, but ...you lost me here.

The comic has been almost exclusively about Faye and Bubbles for a month and a half now (excluding the filler week). Even when the rest of the cast has been present, they have been talking about Faye and Bubbles and they still are. I know that Faye and Bubbles are super important to you, but I am personally ready for the arc to begin transitioning back to the other characters. I am eager to see how Brun is getting on.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #113 on: 12 Jun 2018, 20:37 »

DANG Bubbles. That was harsh, brutal and effective.

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #114 on: 12 Jun 2018, 20:38 »

Go Bubbles. :D

Bubbles has downloaded all of the Armed Forces Special Operations manuals on psychological warfare.

Actually I suspect Bubbles has been downloading psychology texts since she started to be attracted to Faye. Both to figure out what was going on with her and with Faye....
« Last Edit: 12 Jun 2018, 20:44 by shanejayell »

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #115 on: 12 Jun 2018, 20:48 »

The comic has been almost exclusively about Faye and Bubbles for a month and a half now (excluding the filler week). Even when the rest of the cast has been present, they have been talking about Faye and Bubbles and they still are. I know that Faye and Bubbles are super important to you, but I am personally ready for the arc to begin transitioning back to the other characters. I am eager to see how Brun is getting on.

Noted.

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #116 on: 12 Jun 2018, 21:00 »

"Now Mina, physical violence is not the answer. PSYCHOLOGICAL DOMINATION is the name of the game!"

--The Count, Mina and the Count
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

QuestionableIntentions

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #117 on: 12 Jun 2018, 21:11 »

Could it be? Character development for Pintsize?

LustFilledRunza

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #118 on: 12 Jun 2018, 21:14 »

Could it be? Character development for Pintsize?

...it is the end of times, indeed.

Oh dear

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #119 on: 12 Jun 2018, 21:28 »

Today's comic is perfect!  :lol: :lol:
Oh dear.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #120 on: 12 Jun 2018, 21:32 »

Seeing as how violence doesn't really deter him it's about time everyone start thinking outside the box. 

Tyr

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #121 on: 12 Jun 2018, 22:03 »

That said, Pintsize DOES seem to have a fear of intimacy. His sexual jokes and perversions seem to be a way of distancing himself from any feelings he might have for someone, knowing that his chassis isn't conducive to the kind of intimacy that Bubbles and Faye have.

Maybe he will get a humanoid chassis after all.

Then again... We saw him open up to another AI and get torn apart because he accidentally misgendered his prospective paramour. It's not that they were both male... it was the misgendering that shook him up.

Jeeze. 13 years i've been reading this comic...
Just going through life.

oeoek

• Furry furrier
    • friggin artists!
« Reply #122 on: 13 Jun 2018, 00:01 »

Alas, poor Yorick Pintsize! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow of infinite jest...

(Sorry, it was stronger than me)

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #123 on: 13 Jun 2018, 00:10 »

You know what I think is disturbing about this? I can't help but wonder how much Bubbles may be projecting her own issues on Pintsize. I mean, she was a mistress in trying to distance herself from all emotional connections (in her case by playing the violent and unpredictable defective war machine). On the other hand, Pintsize (in private moments with Momo which, to be fair, Bubbles knows nothing about) seems to actually have a fairly good handle on why he does what he does and for what reason.

Then again, maybe that's the point, isn't it? If we accept the thesis that Pintsize does what he does to manipulate his room-mates into a healthier mindset then might him letting Bubbles think she has a handle on him be something for exactly the same purpose?

That said, we know  that the LOOM is the most effective way to moderate Pintsize's behaviour, at least somewhat. I think that by trying to intimidate Pintsize psychologically rather than physically, Bubbles may be on a winning formula!
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

oddtail

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #124 on: 13 Jun 2018, 02:13 »

I love Bubbles in today's comic. I never really bought Pintsize having any master plan or acting out of deep concern. Someone calling him out on his shit is immensely satisfying to me.

Gyrre

« Reply #125 on: 13 Jun 2018, 02:28 »

I could feel the letdown just looking it up on an image search.

Granted, my childhood straddled the 80s and the 90s, so I got the Insectoids Lego sets.

Those look like fun. They weren't motorized, were they? For me, that was the most amazing thing about the Micronauts: the little tank treads on Biotron and Microtron and Nemesis... I get a sensory rush just thinking about them. Heady stuff.
If you mixed in the right Technic pieces, then yes. But the sets with the abdomen piece used in the Sonic Stinger and the Celestial Stinger sets had lights and sounds.

I've still got that thing around somewhere.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #126 on: 13 Jun 2018, 02:57 »

Doing it in public implies that she's also familiar with the concept of deterrence ...
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #127 on: 13 Jun 2018, 06:21 »

You know what I think is disturbing about this? I can't help but wonder how much Bubbles may be projecting her own issues on Pintsize. I mean, she was a mistress in trying to distance herself from all emotional connections (in her case by playing the violent and unpredictable defective war machine). On the other hand, Pintsize (in private moments with Momo which, to be fair, Bubbles knows nothing about) seems to actually have a fairly good handle on why he does what he does and for what reason.

Then again, maybe that's the point, isn't it? If we accept the thesis that Pintsize does what he does to manipulate his room-mates into a healthier mindset then might him letting Bubbles think she has a handle on him be something for exactly the same purpose?

That said, we know  that the LOOM is the most effective way to moderate Pintsize's behaviour, at least somewhat. I think that by trying to intimidate Pintsize psychologically rather than physically, Bubbles may be on a winning formula!

Have I ever told you how much I love you? 

Well, your posts, I mean. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Netherdan

• Plantmonster
« Reply #128 on: 13 Jun 2018, 06:22 »

Doing it in public implies that she's also familiar with the concept of deterrence ...

Next strip is Bubbles hugs Pintsize to de-escalate the tension

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #129 on: 13 Jun 2018, 06:25 »

Next strip is Bubbles hugs Pintsize to de-escalate the tension
And accidentally crushes him in the process. RIP Pintsize.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

dutchrvl

« Reply #130 on: 13 Jun 2018, 06:47 »

Hm, I guess I'm one of the few who actually feels for Pintsize.

He has given the impression in private conversations with Momo to have a pretty wellformed idea about the best way to be a good companion to Marten.
Likewise, I actually think he is mischievous and a little shit regularly, but also that he actually cares about everybody's wellbeing. Bubbles may have hit the nail right on the head here, which makes me feel for the little guy.

All that said, his tearing up here may also be an act with him simply brushing it all off next.

Kinda hoping he won't though, because the comic seems far overdue for some character development in pintsize.

HughYeman

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Chode-Bearing Member
    • Dear Faye
« Reply #131 on: 13 Jun 2018, 06:59 »

Good point about the projection. She's got a deep pit of self-imposed Otherness to dig out of, and if my life experience is any indication, that won't come quick or easy.

The "Pintsize as Master Manipulator" thing is what I find most interesting about this strip. It never occurred to me that Pintsize might have planned this until someone else brought it up. Among the fan base, there seems to be a Pintsize Interpretation Spectrum, with 1 being "Pintsize is just a pervy little asshole and there's nothing under the surface" and ten being "Pintsize is operating on such a high level that he's functionally more powerful than Spookybot". I'd say I'm at about a 3 or 4. The idea of him having enough emotional intelligence to know that Bubbles would acquit herself well in response to his assholeishness, and that this would increase her social currency, resonates with me. When I came to my current job a year and a half ago, there was this guy who was an absolute dick to me. Afterward, no fewer than three people came to me and said "That guy's a dick. Don't let him get to you." His behavior ended up doing more for my integration into the social group than I did. So it rings true that Pintsize could have put himself into that role, knowing that it would help Bubbles.
"Is that why you checked for my armor?"
"I-I was scared you left. I knew you wouldn't go anywhere without it."
"I would never leave unless you asked me to."
"I would never ask you to."

Inconsequential

« Reply #132 on: 13 Jun 2018, 07:01 »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...wobbly lines....

Hundreds of years from now....

"Do you see that, children? That glow in the distance, behind the radiation shielding?

That glow marks the outer limits of the molten crater left behind 700 years ago, when a small blue robot's soul was utterly annihilated. Such ownage had never been seen before, and will never be seen again. A laser-guided nuke of brutal, unflinching honesty..."

OK, maybe that's a little much...

We've seen before that an overwhelming show of psychological force (not physical violence; he doesn't seem to mind being dented or disassembled) is just about the only way to get the little blue turd's attention and what passes for respect.

We know Pintsize isn't all horrible -- he's pretty damn insightful when he wants to be once in a great while. This could be the shove needed to get him to develop a little and move on a bit from being a one-note troll.

Here's where we start to see behind the facade a bit. "But there's a lot of different ways to do this job."
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2332

We've also seen references several times that Pintsize gets pretty bored in the apartment while everyone else is out working or whatever, so perhaps we'll see some development in that direction.

I get the feeling Bubbles has been cultivating this bombshell for a while, waiting for a time when she had no more secrets of her own.

I think Pintsize will adjust his behavior (he hasn't been an asshole to Claire, so he's certainly capable) and they'll be fine.
« Last Edit: 13 Jun 2018, 07:13 by Inconsequential »

fantasticalice

• Plantmonster
« Reply #133 on: 13 Jun 2018, 07:02 »

Oh I wish I could find the WeePals comic this references. Brilliant just Brilliant.

Aware people are ruining Pintsize's life

Theta9

• Not even that gay.
« Reply #134 on: 13 Jun 2018, 07:16 »

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnd he's back.
I knew the "basic decorum" thing wouldn't last.
stePH
--
Quote from: MC Chris
I'm not doing well, OK? Do you get that?

A small perverse otter

« Reply #135 on: 13 Jun 2018, 08:08 »

You know what? I don't care why Pintsize acts the way he does, and neither should you. It doesn't matter. Hazing is bullying in all cases, and Pintsize hazes everybody. He's verbally and sexually abusive -- his insistence on sharing his porn fetish is sexual, you know. His actions cause discomfort to those around him, and he not only knows this, but revels in it.

His behavior is unacceptable, no matter its cause. Bubbles is right in calling him out about it.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #136 on: 13 Jun 2018, 08:41 »

Remember, Pintsize was in strip number 1.  Alongside Marten he is the longest-standing member of the cast.  But I' say he has had less development than the others from that period.  This strip may be a way for Jeph to start adjusting his character a little to make him more acceptable.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #137 on: 13 Jun 2018, 09:05 »

On the other hand, Pintsize being horrible is one of the foundations of the Questionable Content universe.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #138 on: 13 Jun 2018, 09:50 »

This incident would have made Bubbles my favorite character even if she hadn't been already.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

theMarc

• Oh God, it's all over my body.
« Reply #139 on: 13 Jun 2018, 10:31 »

Be kind and generous to all people, even imaginary people who only exist in a webcomic, because that’s good practice for the real world.

Roborat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #140 on: 13 Jun 2018, 11:46 »

Wow, that is so not the reaction I expected from Bubbles.  I thought he would be Pintsize paste staining the floor.  This is absolutely brilliant on Bubbles part, she absolutely destroys him and claims her place in the social hierarchy.  I look forward to see how he recovers from this.  And I think this is going to be one of my favourite pages, one of the few that I actually laughed when I initially read it. Nicely done.

rtmq0227

« Reply #141 on: 13 Jun 2018, 14:02 »

To paraphrase John Mulaney:

"Eighth Graders [and apparently artificial/emergent intelligences in combat chassis] will make fun of you, but in an accurate way."
The best lore starts as an off-handed comment or joke.

OldGoat

• Give me heresy, or give me death.
« Reply #142 on: 13 Jun 2018, 14:19 »

Pintsize is the archetypal trickster, the Wise Fool who is really no fool at all.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #143 on: 13 Jun 2018, 14:50 »

I'm not interested in seeing character development for Pintsize beyond what we've already seen. QC needs its Fool.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

zzyzx

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #144 on: 13 Jun 2018, 15:20 »

I'm just relieved to have something, anything, other than Faye and Bubbles cuddling. There have been some plots that were much more fascinating to me lately (how AI works with respect to civil rights in society, the struggles of getting a small business up and running, interesting interactions and growth between characters, and (for that matter) the logistics of AI sexuality) that it felt like stalling to me. Now that we can see others interact to the change, it's a lot more interesting to me. Obviously, others like different things.

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page
« Reply #145 on: 13 Jun 2018, 16:03 »

I don’t see projection in Bubbles as she has different issues. In her case, she lost her platoon and seems to feel guilty. I don’t know how much of the description of missing memories there is but she seems to feel responsible for the deaths. We don’t know how much of that through action, inaction or simply being overwhelmed. Whatever happened, we don’t know how much is related to survivors guilt and how much is due to how much is in the detail. Furthermore, in her attempt to deal with the trauma she underwent an operation that led to the loss of said memories. In her mind that loss is another betrayal of her squad.

Add to that the fact that there have been people who have accused her of being a danger, her guilt and fear of herself took off. Corpse Witch exploited her anxieties to control her.
Francisco

HughYeman

• Chode-Bearing Member
    • Dear Faye
« Reply #146 on: 13 Jun 2018, 18:48 »

I don’t see projection in Bubbles as she has different issues. In her case, she lost her platoon and seems to feel guilty. I don’t know how much of the description of missing memories there is but she seems to feel responsible for the deaths. We don’t know how much of that through action, inaction or simply being overwhelmed. Whatever happened, we don’t know how much is related to survivors guilt and how much is due to how much is in the detail. Furthermore, in her attempt to deal with the trauma she underwent an operation that led to the loss of said memories. In her mind that loss is another betrayal of her squad.

Add to that the fact that there have been people who have accused her of being a danger, her guilt and fear of herself took off. Corpse Witch exploited her anxieties to control her.

I can't speak for BenRG, but I can tell you why I think he's onto something.

When Faye first tried to get Bubbles to come out of her shell, Bubbles ended up physically assaulting Marten and Pintsize, and taking a swing near Faye's head that ended up putting a hole in a wall. When she got back to her cave, she destroyed a bunch of punching bags while calling herself stupid.

When a group of teenagers mocked her, she violently and angrily went into isolation, yelled at Faye to get out, and then called herself weak and expressed irritation at Faye for presuming to understand.

Quite recently, she got angry at Faye, saying "Why are you smirking? Have I made a fool of myself already?"

Just hours ago in-universe, Bubbles made it clear she identifies as being different.

In short, Bubbles is self loathing and prone to isolation. This is the behavior of a person who is heavily invested in thinking of herself as a freak. For such people, the thought of change can be more scary than the pain of being a freak, not only because that pain is a known quantity, but because their ideation surrounding that pain has come to define them. They have embraced the mantle of the freak, and they will defend that image of themselves.

I did this for around thirty-five years, so I know what I'm talking about. It wasn't until I was in my forties that I was able to see what I'd been doing to myself--how I had cultivated my own freakishness. Seeing it was only the beginning. Seven years later, I'm still working to change it.

The reasons why I got to a place of isolation, self-loathing and identifying as a freak are nothing like Bubbles's. But the point is, she got there too. And anyone who gets there digs in and defends it. That's why it resonated with me when BenRG said she might be projecting. Given all of her own self-loathing, and all of her violent attempts to remain isolated, I think he has a point.
"Is that why you checked for my armor?"
"I-I was scared you left. I knew you wouldn't go anywhere without it."
"I would never leave unless you asked me to."
"I would never ask you to."

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #147 on: 13 Jun 2018, 18:50 »

I'm just relieved to have something, anything, other than Faye and Bubbles cuddling. There have been some plots that were much more fascinating to me lately (how AI works with respect to civil rights in society, the struggles of getting a small business up and running, interesting interactions and growth between characters, and (for that matter) the logistics of AI sexuality) that it felt like stalling to me. Now that we can see others interact to the change, it's a lot more interesting to me. Obviously, others like different things.

Has everyone totally forgotten how damn LONG it took for them to cuddle? You can't just take it for granted. Two months ago I thought Faye for sure didn't feel the same and Bubbles was going to be devastated. I was shocked when it really happened, and it's going to take time for it to sink it for me that it's real. More of them cuddling helps, uh, cement that reality for me.

Undrneath

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #148 on: 13 Jun 2018, 18:53 »

Has everyone totally forgotten how damn LONG it took for them to cuddle? You can't just take it for granted. Two months ago I thought Faye for sure didn't feel the same and Bubbles was going to be devastated. I was shocked when it really happened, and it's going to take time for it to sink it for me that it's real. More of them cuddling helps, uh, cement that reality for me.

Fear not if Jeph stays true to course we will get lots of Faybles cuddles for a long time.
__________oO0___(_O_  _O_)___0Oo_____________
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #149 on: 13 Jun 2018, 18:58 »

Oh and yes, believe me, I want Brun and Clinton to kiss. Almost as badly as I wanted Bubbles and Faye to kiss. And I want Clinton and Brun to cuddle and explore each other. I totally sound like a creep when I say that but I don't mean to.

I really want Brinton to happen. Or...Clun? They are the only other pairing I give a rat's bum about besides Faybles. Maybe because I feel so much for them both. Clinton has shown in many ways that he'd be a good boyfriend, I think. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that maybe Brun hasn't had a lot of boyfriends. I think Clinton isn't really too experienced either. Things always fizzle out before he has the chance to get to that stage.

That's why them being together would be pretty emotional for me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up