THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 01 Jun 2024, 02:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

It's the afterparty! So what excitement will we find?

Innuendo about Marty and Claire all around!
- 52 (35.6%)
Faye and Angus have broken UP????
- 1 (0.7%)
Dora and TAI have broken UP?????? (Over that picture no less!)
- 1 (0.7%)
Hannelore is going off to live in Timbuktu for a year????!
- 1 (0.7%)
Marigold has a BOYFRIEND!!!!!
- 10 (6.8%)
Pintsize found Momo's old chassis!
- 10 (6.8%)
Penelope and Wil have eloped!
- 4 (2.7%)
Sven is still single!
- 5 (3.4%)
Nothing's changed. (C'mon, be realistic.)
- 24 (16.4%)
Corned Beef and Cabbage for everyone!
- 4 (2.7%)
Uh... Shamrock Shakes, maybe?
- 3 (2.1%)
What about Waffles and Space Ham?
- 5 (3.4%)
Mom woke up with some guy named "Pierre".
- 16 (11%)
Why did those two guys that rode the horse look like Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn?
- 10 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2406-2410 (18-22 March, 2013) Weekly Comic Discussion Thread  (Read 158842 times)

r0xx0rus

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

How does everyone hold their spoons any way? I've always favored the classic saber grip myself...

Challenge of the day: Eat your favorite breakfast cereal with chop sticks instead of a spoon, no matter what grip you prefer to hold your spoon with.

I do it the same way steve does like a pencil.

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

Yea, Jeph is so massively trolling all the Claire/Marten honks.  Massively trolling.  What beautiful trolling it is.  At any rate.  Hope Marten wakes up 1st and extricating himself without waking up Claire.  I think he legitimately only sees her as a very close friend and has no romantic interest at all.  But doesn't wanna make things awkward for Claire.  But that's just me hoping they stay as friends.

But....aww.

No Cossette in panties in a tiny tank-top at the table with Steve? :angel: Do I just have a demanding imagination of what all mornings should be? :-D

Always figured Steve having a man protein shake in the morning, roaring like a bear, and dropping down to do pushups surrounded by mirrors on all sides so he can gaze at himself.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun

I'm sorry, but I am NOT going to make "How do YOU hold your spoon?" a poll.

(Mostly because I would have NFC as to options...)
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

westrim

Jeph also got a suggestion that Marten and Claire be left as they are, never to be seen again, while the rest of QC focuses on "Padma's adventures in home care."

Any bets and/or riffing on the joke and/or humorless overanalysis and/or indignant disputes?
If it means we get to see him draw California, I'm all for it.

How does everyone hold their spoons any way? I've always favored the classic saber grip myself...
I do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N

Personally, I actually think that Marten isn't into Claire at all. (I do think Claire's head over heels for Marten at an emotional level, though, and she's able to keep herself under control because she's used to him by now (note that she was able to do so with Henry after she first met him).) And, I do think that Marten will reject Claire for some reason (hopefully it's the whole intern thing - and that's about the only way I could see Jeph doing it) if she pursues a relationship.

Doesn't mean I don't ship it.

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • fuck the secret sauce I'm gothalicious with cheese

Okay so I almost never venture into this part of the boards, though I do follow them occasionally, and I do keep up with the comic.

I just have to say,

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT JACQUES

That is all.
what she said was sad, but then, all the rejections she's had, to pretend to be happy could only be idiocy

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

Jeph also got a suggestion that Marten and Claire be left as they are, never to be seen again, while the rest of QC focuses on "Padma's adventures in home care."

Any bets and/or riffing on the joke and/or humorless overanalysis and/or indignant disputes?
If it means we get to see him draw California, I'm all for it.

I do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel.

I grip mine like I would a baseball bat, only with one hand.  I make a fist so that sucker doesn't go anywhere.  Though, if I'm at a fancy restaurant I go with the "dainty grip" to appear like a refined gentleman.

sayno2quat

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

It took me several reads to finally realize:

He isn't stabbing his throat! It's the wall showing through the empty space.

Did anyone else have trouble seeing the second panel and wondering why he bent his spoon to eat? I kept trying to figure out if he needed to massage his throat with the other end of the spoon in order to swallow, or if there was some mistake in the comic. No, idiot self, it's just that the color of the wall is almost the same as the spoon.

gopher

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia

Just cereal? No way is that a full nutritious breakfast.

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!

Personally, I actually think that Marten isn't into Claire at all. (I do think Claire's head over heels for Marten at an emotional level, though, and she's able to keep herself under control because she's used to him by now (note that she was able to do so with Henry after she first met him).) And, I do think that Marten will reject Claire for some reason (hopefully it's the whole intern thing - and that's about the only way I could see Jeph doing it) if she pursues a relationship.

Doesn't mean I don't ship it.

I'm seeing this differently. I think Marten is slowly coming to realize that he actually does have feelings for Claire, and it's not freaking him out nearly as much as he thought it would. Personal revelations like this can sneak up on you sometimes.

I do agree that Claire is already deeply infatuated with Marten. So wouldn't it be ironic if Claire is the one who freaks out and backs away from this, because she's just not ready for a relationship yet?
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N

That would be too cliched for this point in this comic, I think - after all, both Faye and Dora freaked out and pushed Marten away.

Mind you, Jeph did reverse it, by having Marten freak out and push Padma away...

TimO

• Emoticontraindication
    • TimO's Blog

Just cereal? No way is that a full nutritious breakfast.

It's got all of the major food groups, starch, fat and chocolate.

Much as I'd like to cook up something more substantial, practicalities and time constrain me to a bowl of cereal most mornings.  Generally the only time I have a cooked breakfast is after a night ride, and then my digestion is often buggered up sufficiently that it won't accept me eating all of it anyway!  Of course, that's at a cafe, so I'm not cooking it, which is a benefit!  One of the better breakfasts I had, under those circumstances, finished with sticky toffee pudding and custard (ie stodge and custard, the elixir of life).  Mind you, I had a pint of beer shortly thereafter as well, which probably doesn't quite come under the heading of a well rounded diet.
Actually, it is rocket science.

drakanor

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

If it helps I hold my spoon like I would hold chopsticks ... might have to do with living in Taiwan while little. Also beer is a good part of a healthy diet. After all why else would ones of it`s nicknames `Barley Sandwich`:P

As a side note I find Steve lack of nips to be really disturbing. unless that little circle thing is supposed to be the nipple ... positioning looks really odd to me.

Bad Wolf

• Plantmonster
  • I've got fireflies where my caution should be.

As a side note I find Steve lack of nips to be really disturbing. unless that little circle thing is supposed to be the nipple ... positioning looks really odd to me.

Looked weird to me too.

Lubricus

• Beyoncé

Looked weird to me too.

If you look closely at the third panel, you can see his right nipple's edge as well. So it IS his nipple. They are strangely positioned, though.
What do you know about Pokémon?

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification

Looks to me like Steve lost quite a bit of muscle mass in the past few months weeks days. Cosette, are you not helping him work out properly?

Also, I had no idea I could make things glow. I want to sparkle like a pretty princess.

jesslc

• Furry furrier

Well I was right about one thing...

Definite prediction: Jeph continues to troll us   :-D

---

Quote from: jephjacques
I received literally tens of thousands of emails yesterday demanding, demanding to know what Steve was up to. Now you know!

Hey, if Jeph is taking requests... I'd like to know what Hanners and MarBear have been up to recently, AND what Veronica got up to last night!   :-D  :evil:

cpflux

• Emoticontraindication

4 dialogue-free panels of Steve eating cereal -> 2 pages of discussion about spoon holding, Steve's physique/appearance/wearing of pants

Oh, WCDT...

Sidhekin

• FIGHT YOU
    • LiveJournal

[ ... ]
I know I do all my thinking with food.

There is a joke here... I'll come back later when I've found one.
Search your cere(br)al jar?
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!

Cthulhu

• Plantmonster

Well I was right about one thing...

Definite prediction: Jeph continues to troll us   :-D

---

Quote from: jephjacques
I received literally tens of thousands of emails yesterday demanding, demanding to know what Steve was up to. Now you know!

Hey, if Jeph is taking requests... I'd like to know what Hanners and MarBear have been up to recently, AND what Veronica got up to last night!   :-D  :evil:

Yes deffinitly trolling us!
Also, am i the onlyone obsessed with seeing how all the Claire and Marten situation ends up? im sorry im just too anxious.
But yeah it'd be cool to see what the others are up to, Faye and Angus anyone?
I think the guys nips look just fine btw.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N

No, you're not the only one.

Which is the entire reason why Jeph's trolling is so effective.  :-P  :psyduck:

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification

This WCDT already has 6 pages and counting... and that after relatively harmless cuddling and a strip of cereal. You're not the only one massively excited about this. Jephzibah is probably as excited as we all are.

jesslc

• Furry furrier

Steve's nipples look too close to the sides of his body to me. Also what happened to all the buff muscle he used to have?

I wanted to vote Hanners has a bf but I knew in my heart that it would be a wishful dream *sigh*

It's been forgotten in today's culture but there used to be such a thing as loving someone chastely. Hannelore could manage that if there's a boy somewhere who'd be OK with it.

Forgotten? Or just keeping a low profile? *

The only way I see Hanners having a bf is if Jeph were to introduce an asexual guy to the cast. Which is not that implausible really considering that Jeph often says the theme of QC is inclusion and we've already had straight, lesbian, bi, polyamorous and trans characters so far. Apparently the prevalence of asexuality is estimated at around 1%.

(I know trans is not the same as the other items on the list, as it's to do with gender rather than sexuality, but I couldn't think of a better way to write it. Apologies in advance if I have mucked up).

*the irony of saying something is keeping a low profile while linking to an article on the Guardian has occurred to me yes... :-)

Madmartigan

• Curry sauce

That would be too cliched for this point in this comic, I think - after all, both Faye and Dora freaked out and pushed Marten away.

Mind you, Jeph did reverse it, by having Marten freak out and push Padma away...

Dunno about that.  Padma kinda pushed Marten away slowly because she knew she was moving to take care of her (gran?", so she was cutting him off.  Marten took her prodding him away rather badly (probably because of his experience with Faye and Dora).  Problem was, he was passive, again, about confronting her until it was too bloody late.  In fact, Marten didn't freak out, he wanted to jump head first into a relationship with Padma.  Dude dug her like crazy.  In fact, I'd say Padma, even over Faye and Dora, he fell the quickest for.  I still miss her. :-(  Coulda been perfect for ole' Marty.  But then, I love women with indian heritage.  :-D

Looks to me like Steve lost quite a bit of muscle mass in the past few months weeks days. Cosette, are you not helping him work out properly?

Also, I had no idea I could make things glow. I want to sparkle like a pretty princess.

Not getting enough sexual workouts is he?  Or maybe he is and that's why he's slimming down.  Doing all his exercise in the sack instead of at the gym.

I'm seeing this differently. I think Marten is slowly coming to realize that he actually does have feelings for Claire, and it's not freaking him out nearly as much as he thought it would. Personal revelations like this can sneak up on you sometimes.

We'll disagree.  At best, I don't think Marten has thoughts or feelings either way for Claire.  Honestly, I don't think it has yet entered his mind for him to come to a decision about anything.  That said, I think he was merely surprised to have someone using him as a human pillow, which did scare him a bit (the little loop that signifies shivers was in the art on one panel) thought about it, and decided it was fine for now.  I mean, not like Marten is an ass.  But again, kinda pointless talking about it right now.  There's been on indication of Marten's feelings for Claire outside of a solid friendship within the context of the comic so far.

Steve's nipples look too close to the sides of his body to me. Also what happened to all the buff muscle he used to have?

I wanted to vote Hanners has a bf but I knew in my heart that it would be a wishful dream *sigh*

It's been forgotten in today's culture but there used to be such a thing as loving someone chastely. Hannelore could manage that if there's a boy somewhere who'd be OK with it.

Forgotten? Or just keeping a low profile? *

The only way I see Hanners having a bf is if Jeph were to introduce an asexual guy to the cast. Which is not that implausible really considering that Jeph often says the theme of QC is inclusion and we've already had straight, lesbian, bi, polyamorous and trans characters so far. Apparently the prevalence of asexuality is estimated at around 1%.

(I know trans is not the same as the other items on the list, as it's to do with gender rather than sexuality, but I couldn't think of a better way to write it. Apologies in advance if I have mucked up).

*the irony of saying something is keeping a low profile while linking to an article on the Guardian has occurred to me yes... :-)

I dunno.  I could see Hanners eventually achieving some level of intimacy with a guy.  She certainly likes the idea of dating, as evidenced by her curiosity and eventual "fake date" with Sven.  She's come a long way with physical forms of expression.  Heck, he embraces Marten and never seems to get freaked out other than her "does this count as cheating" gag when Marten was dating Dora.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets

[ ... ] The romanticizing of courtly love from Middle Ages Europe is the root of modern chaste love (imho) and the rules of the same saying that a kiss was scandalous, much less anything more then that didn't stop any body. (Your lady fair's husband's mace on the other hand...)
Kinda FTFY. Boy did they rape, inbreed and sinfully lust back then.  :-D

On the spoon challenge: Don't have chopsticks at my disposal right now. Can I use a hairdryer instead?

That's where I was going with that, the rules and marriage vows didn't stop them consummating all over the place! Even in The Knight of the Cart the origin of Sir Lancelot in the Arthur mythos and one of the origin books for the concept of Courtly Love, Lance still got some from Guinevere.

Hairdryer approved for challenge, take video for youtube!
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N

However, Word Of Author is that Hanners isn't asexual at all, her phobias just override her sexuality. (Not saying that an asexual character would be a bad match for Hanners, but it could create some interesting conflict if and when she wants to start exploring her sexuality, and she's with a partner who has no interest in it.)

Edit: Also, Jeph has introduced a character that idolizes Hanners (and, even though he creeped her out originally, he managed to get her into doe-eyed territory with a story), hyperfocuses on technology above all else, and hasn't been mentioned in a sexual or romantic context at all (except for Claire hijacking his story about a fireworks accident to make fun of him), so he may well be that asexual male character that you're looking for...

It'd be a horrible, horrible idea that would result in the forums raging, but it's friendcestual enough for QC, and Jeph would do it just to troll us.
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2013, 11:10 by bhtooefr »

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.

(except for Claire hijacking his story about a fireworks accident to make fun of him)

There has to be a joke in there somewhere...
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within

Word Of Author is that Hanners isn't asexual at all, her phobias just override her sexuality.

We don't need word of author for that.

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=723
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1219
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1224
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

jesslc

• Furry furrier

...I don't think Marten has thoughts or feelings either way for Claire.  Honestly, I don't think it has yet entered his mind for him to come to a decision about anything. 

Yeah that's how I saw it too. I don't think it had even entered his mind. (Whether or not it's entering his mind now is another question...)

I dunno.  I could see Hanners eventually achieving some level of intimacy with a guy.  She certainly likes the idea of dating, as evidenced by her curiosity and eventual "fake date" with Sven.  She's come a long way with physical forms of expression.  Heck, he embraces Marten and never seems to get freaked out other than her "does this count as cheating" gag when Marten was dating Dora.

While Hanners has overcome a lot of her neuroses - hugging etc - the most recent time she discussed kissing involved horny sea slugs. She's pretty vehement about it and personally I don't see her overcoming that any time soon.

As far as my (imperfect) understanding goes, asexual people are typically okay with hugging (and often kissing). It's just they don't have/want sex.

I'm not saying Hanners is asexual at all just that I can't see her getting over her issues with kissing (let alone sex) - and so at the moment the only plausible possibility for Xsin's wishful dream (in my opinion) would be an asexual character.

Edit: Also, Jeph has introduced a character that idolizes Hanners (and, even though he creeped her out originally, he managed to get her into doe-eyed territory with a story), hyperfocuses on technology above all else, and hasn't been mentioned in a sexual or romantic context at all (except for Claire hijacking his story about a fireworks accident to make fun of him), so he may well be that asexual male character that you're looking for...

It'd be a horrible, horrible idea that would result in the forums raging, but it's friendcestual enough for QC, and Jeph would do it just to troll us.

Please no!  :x

This is trolling I would definitely not like. Clinton is creepy - his lack of understanding of boundaries in his first few appearances was disturbing. And while he's improved a little, I still don't like him much.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

[ ... ]
I know I do all my thinking with food.

There is a joke here... I'll come back later when I've found one.

Something to do with zombies, whose food is other people's thinking apparatus.

EDIT: Doesn't Steve have a desk job at DoKYA now? Plus he's just the sort who would slack off on working out once it achieved the purpose of snagging a girlfriend.
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2013, 15:00 by Is it cold in here? »
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **

I hold the handle of a spoon like the top chopstick in the right-hand drawing, with the hollow on the same side as my thumb, obviously:

Steve's grip looks awkward to me, but I am impressed by his general domesticity. His kitchen is clean and tidy, and he sits down to eat his cereal in a civilised manner instead of shovelling it into his gob while standing up. There is no broken china, or spilt milk visible, so I guess Cosette is not around.
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2013, 15:03 by Akima »
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra

Please no!

Foolish mortal,
thou tempts Jephzibah!
Now the sayings of the High One are uttered in the hall
for the weal of men, for the woe of Jötuns,
Hail, thou who hast spoken! Hail, thou that knowest!
Hail, ye that have hearkened! Use, thou who hast learned!

westrim

Steve's grip looks awkward to me, but I am impressed by his general domesticity. His kitchen is clean and tidy, and he sits down to eat his cereal in a civilised manner instead of shoveling it into his gob while standing up. There is no broken china, or spilt milk visible, so I guess Cosette is not around.
But there are also no appliances, utensils, or supplies, which every kitchen I've seen in use has, including Hannelores.

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action

A boy who was pretty much born asexual, or whose sexuality had been ruthlessly crushed by an oppressive religious upbringing. In other words, someone who the rest of us would mostly think was quite strange. I think many of us forget that Hannelore is quite strange herself due to her mental issues (even compared to the rest of the cast) - hence why her only boyfriend could be a guy who for whatever reason would be content with not having sex. Ever.

Steve's grip looks awkward to me, but I am impressed by his general domesticity. His kitchen is clean and tidy, and he sits down to eat his cereal in a civilised manner instead of shoveling it into his gob while standing up. There is no broken china, or spilt milk visible, so I guess Cosette is not around.
But there are also no appliances, utensils, or supplies, which every kitchen I've seen in use has, including Hannelores.

Steve would not be the first single guy who simply did not bother to buy such things for his kitchen, since most such guys don't cook and mainly live on takeout/delivery food. Or eat out. Probably quite a few single girls who live the same way.
The Vanguard - superhero space opera

ZoeB

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • -

I hold the handle of a spoon like the top chopstick in the right-hand drawing, with the hollow on the same side as my thumb, obviously:
Me too... I wonder if it's because I learnt to use chopsticks at a relatively early age? I was in boarding school, and a boy there was in the UK while his family were in Singapore. He could pick up ball-bearings, not just individual grains of rice.
Akima wrote thus : " Besides which, forgiving other people is something you do for yourself, not for them. "

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!

Why would one need to pick up an individual grain? That seems an inefficient way to eat rice :psyduck:
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ZoeB

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • -

Please no!  :x

This is trolling I would definitely not like. Clinton is creepy - his lack of understanding of boundaries in his first few appearances was disturbing. And while he's improved a little, I still don't like him much.
Wouldn't it be nice though if they could help heal each other? Clinton has issues too, ones that disturb others.
Ok, hopeless romantic that I am, I *like* happy endings. I don't mean Clinton and Hanners becoming a couple so much as helping one another become more complete people. Hanners has boundaries that confine her, Clinton's lack of boundaries is a handicap. Maybe between the two they can help each other.

Told you I was a hopeless romantic.

I also have a soft spot for Clinton. Despite being an irresistable target for boy-teasing, he came to the defence of his sister in a way I found rather sweet, and attractive in a man. I think there's potential there.
Akima wrote thus : " Besides which, forgiving other people is something you do for yourself, not for them. "

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

Why would one need to pick up an individual grain? That seems an inefficient way to eat rice :psyduck:

Ball bearings may also be more iron than a typical diet requires.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

ZoeB

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • -

Why would one need to pick up an individual grain?
You've never been in boarding school, have you?
It was 1966, only 14 years after rationing ended. Food was something you didn't waste. Not even the last grain of rice in a bowl.
I was 10 years old before I first saw a cantaloupe, and that was on the way to Australia. Older before I saw an avocado, pineapple, etc. Bananas and apricots were as exotic as jackfruit, durian, starfruit or dragonfruit today.

A lot of people my age or older from Europe still have problems leaving plates not completely empty. Rationing became more, not less, stringent in the UK after WWII, too many people actually starving to death just over the channel for us not to get a little hungry exporting food. The limited shipping was needed to transport exports to rebuild a shattered economy. It was illegal to buy many items, they had to be sent overseas to get money to buy the machinery to replace everything that had been destroyed. Selling sliced bread was good for a year in jail in 1950 (unless you collected the breadcrumbs and supplied those too). 1984 was written in 1948. It wasn't much of a stretch to imagine standard of living continuing that way rather than improving.

Sometimes I feel antedeluvian. My older sister can remember when sugar was no longer rationed, and Mars bars became legal to buy again - more than one per family per week.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N

<snipped>
Oh god... what did I just start...  :psyduck:

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun

<snipped>
Oh god... what did I just start...  :psyduck:

#### it, bhtooefr, if you put me on a two-thread lock streak...
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!

For spoon talk? I wouldn't worry about it.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage

Ooooooooh

Cereal Porn

:-D
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

The government has made Steve a trained cereal killer.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

WAYF

• Beyoncé

Auuugh.

(except for Claire hijacking his story about a fireworks accident to make fun of him)

There has to be a joke in there somewhere...
The government has made Steve a trained cereal killer.

It's only Tuesday for crying out loud. :P

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.

I dunno about a cereal killer. I hear he just bran's his victims.

Leaves them Bran dead.

He rices them.

In Russia they call him the White Bread.

(I'm a monster. . . )
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons

Cereal killers should get Life.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!

I would be happy if I never saw that gif again, honestly. It was funny the first few times, but come on.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

"Think you can get away with being flaky? I eat flakes for breakfast!"
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up